The Worship of Sir's Cock

Story Info
Cock Worship of My Sir.
1.2k words
4.47
12.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As i wake up in the morning, I feel the softness of Sir's cock pressing down on my lips. Your hand on the back of my head coaxing me down to take your cock deeper in my mouth. Sliding your hard cock past my lips, as my wet tongue waits to feel its smoothness. As your smooth cock fills my mouth, I feel and taste every inch of you. Every ridge and ripple of your sweet cock filling my mouth feels so right.

Your warmth sends goosebumps dancing across my skin, as my head fills with the thoughts of you entering my ass. Your firm hard flesh caressing my tight asshole. I moan as you reach the back of my throat. With your balls resting on my chin. I gag as drool leaves the corners of my mouth.

Your full length so deep. As you slowly pull yourself from my mouth. Long streams of drool stay attached to your cock, as I gasp. Before I can adjust myself you slide your cock back in my mouth, all the way having me gag again as you fuck the back of my throat. Again you pull yourself from my throat and let me breath for a minute. With drool dripping down my chin and down my chest, I look up at you with a smile.

Reaching down and putting your hand on my head, my heart races, you look down at me with that sexy evil grin. Enjoying the feel of your cock as you fuck my face. Drool falling all over my body with every thrust of your sweet hardness. The sensations that course through me send waves of ecstasy that are so unrelenting, that I moan as your cock satisfies my every need of you.

When you are away from me your cock, all I can think about is you fucking every hole in my body. With every thrust, you take command of my every thought. When you bend me over and enter my ass, your cock makes me shiver with pleasure. Your full length taking up every inch of space that my ass can handle.

With your beautiful hard cock deep in my ass, I can feel you thicken as you begin to ram hard. Feeling every muscle of your cock moving in and out of my ass, hugging your cock as waves of ecstasy cover my body. With every thrust of my ass, your cock brings me closer and closer to a mind blowing orgasm. Knowing I'm not to cum, I tense my muscles around your hard cock.

Slowly you take your cock out of my ass and stand me up. You turn me around and tell me "Kitten, get on your knees!!". Gladly I obey his command and get to my knees. With a rush of adrenaline I get the urge to suck his cock. I start licking the tip ever so gently. With a short quick suck I take you into my mouth. As you slide yourself deep into my throat I move my tongue around as send a new sensation through Sir's cock.

My tongue slides out under your cock and licks the base of your cock. As I gag I keep going as I know My Sir is loving the sound. While fucking my throat your precum drips down the back of my tongue. Mmmm. You slide your sweet cock from my mouth, watching my drool cover your cock. Mesmerized but the sweet flavor of you, I yearn to have you in my mouth again. Denying me what I want making the desire stronger, you stand me up and bend me over again.

With my ass and pussy exposed, I grab the table and prepare for which ever hole Sir chooses to ram his hard cock into. With the anticipation growing, I feel a heat rise in me that burns so deep. Trying everything in my power to not scream out, "Come on, Just Fuck Me already!!"

Like a good kitten, I keep my mouth shut, and I lay my head down and let the sensation consume my body. I begin to shake as you quickly ram your hard shaft deep into my pussy. With a gasp and a quick arch of my back, you grab my hips and thrust harder. Oh how I love the feel of your hard cock in my pussy, filling me up all the way. Pushing deeper and deeper. With a little arch, I moan as it had reached its depth. I gasp as your cock feels so amazing. The warm rush of being completely full starts to make me shake even more.

Every part of my body is feeling a sense of euphoria. My head is spinning as my love of your cock is the only thing I ever want. The desire grows with every thrust. Never wanting the sensations to stop. Your cock has the power to command me to come and be in it's presence at a moment's notice. No matter what I may be doing. The desire to please is so strong and demanding that I am always at it's mercy. Feeling a yearn grown that begins to hurt because I need my Master's cock. The delicious sweet hard cock. I feel my pussy twitch every time I think about it entering my holes.

With every twitch my pussy starts to cream. I start to drool thinking of you entering my mouth. My ass clenches with the thought of you in me. Sir's cock has me wanting it at every waking moment. No matter what chore I'm doing. Just thinking of being severely fucked gets me hot.

Whenever Sir wants to be serviced, I please him without complaint. Always wanting to feel that sweet hardness in my mouth. To feel it in my pussy. To feel you deep in my ass. His cock is so amazing. When it's hard, the soft head gets so shiney, and a stream of precum gathers at the tip. My desire for your cock grows as I see your precum slowly slide down your cock. Wishing my mouth was on you. Getting filled and face fucked again and again. I moan in pleasure as I suck your cock. I love being on my knees Sir's cock. Always willing to receive your hardness ramming into me. Pleasing your cock is a priority that I make every morning.

My body withdrawals when you are away from me. The stirring in my belly let's me know how much I need Sir's cock. Satisfy my need to have Sir's cock inside me. Fucking me hard. Always willing to be drained.

Kitten always has her ass, pussy and mouth ready for her Sir's use. Fucking me til my eyes roll into the back of my head. Always willing to accept the sweetness of you in me.

Being your fuck toy for as long as Sir requires. Never complaining, for if I do I get denied the pleasure of pleasing Sir's Cock. With every fuck or suck, I worship your cock. So happy to have it in my life. It feels so unnatural without you in or near me.

Your cock has created a fire that builds deep inside me every day. An unrelenting urge to be used as your cocks temple. Willing to serve whenever requested. With every cum shot I receive is a wonderful gift so be savored and enjoyed. To swallow immediately after you cum is unacceptable. I thankfully hold you in my mouth as a servant to your cock.

Thank you Sir for your Wonderful Cock.