The Worst Class I Ever Taught

Story Info
A creative lesson turns into a gangbang!
1.6k words
4.02
16.3k
20
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers

The worst class I ever taught.

A class of future criminals... seniors thrown out of every high school on the south side. An all-male class, in a classroom with iron bars on the windows and graffiti on the walls.

Fist fights daily and a weekly knife fight thrown in for fun. Lovely.

The boys noticed my long blonde hair, stunning figure and large swaying tits... I liked the way they stared at my nice ass when I bent over. "Wow Miss Sara...!" Of course the animals felt free to grab my butt and grope my boobs, so I slapped their faces off.

The place was a jungle but I persevered because I really loved teaching, or I was really-really stupid.

As a creative teacher my lesson plans catered to their unique interests. For practical math I had the hoodlums figure out drug deal prices... in grams, pounds and kilos. Great fun.

And for reading skills they read on-line porn stories, out loud... Hey, reading porn is still reading.

"No Johnny that's wrong. Mrs. Fanny trembled in ORGASM, not in ORGANISM. Oh and class please watch for spellcheck errors. Mrs. Fanny never yearned for a good DUCKING..."

A few weeks later attendance was up, fights down and the boys were actually learning. I thought finally the class under control, but I was wrong... painfully wrong. Maybe porn makes teenage boys horny... duh?

That Thursday the Literotica story was especially hot, steaming-creaming hot... All the young thugs grew bulging zipper bumps. I left the classroom to pee and returned to see the horny boys watching a bestiality video.

Some poor women tied up, getting fucked by a horse.

Stunned I watched that enormous horse prick rip into her pussy... feeling my own pussy cringe. Then my mind snapped back to reality. "You- you students stop this now! I'm reporting you to Principal Percy."

They all laughed at Pussy Percy. So I ran over and shut of the video. Then the lights went out. Next thing I know I'm tossed on the desk with a dozen hands ripping off my clothes. "STOP IT DAMMIT!!"

When the lights came on I was completely naked on the desk, with my arms held down and my legs spread open for public crotch display... Johnny yelled, "Look, Miss Sara is shaved!" All eyes stared at my shiny naked twat and I heard cell cameras clicking.

Soon a line of thugs stood in front of me with their stiff cocks sticking up like fuck-bats. Two guys grabbed my ankles and spread. My thighs steeled for the impending cock assault. Shit. I hadn't been gangbanged since college.

The head thug, Pitbull was first. He spread open my pussy lips. "Bitch I bet you gotta some tasty snatch." Pitbull speared his tongue into my fuck-hole and lapped away.

I squirmed. "Oooh... stop that!" But his dog-like tongue swirled around and tickled my clitty. My pussy quivered in a small orgasm. He tongued around my hole then shoved his prick in. "Unghh!" Grabbing my hips Pitbull thrust his prick in, burying it deep in my cunt.

With his mouth sucking my ripe boobs the young thug pumped his cock meat in and out of my pussy with long slow strokes. It actually felt good. Then Pitbull pulled on my nipples with his teeth. "Hey there not chew toys!"

The thug laughed and fucked faster. When his prick hit my g-spot I threw my head back moaning in silent orgasm. Pitbull moaned too and tensed up, filling me with gobs of cum as his mouth slobbered all over my tits.

When Pitbull pulled out Vinnie shoved in, plowing me as I lay back on my desk. He jerked my legs over his shoulders and fucked me so brutally my ass bounced off the desk and my plump tits slapped his tattooed chest.

As the young stud pounded deep my pussy I noticed two guys recording the fuck-action on their cells.

My heart wilted in shame, but it didn't matter. I already had a few fuck vids on the net. Vinnie hammered my hole and twisted at my nipples until I was again filled with hot cum.

Johnny was next at bat. The perv made me suck his cock and balls before he screwed my twat. Then more guys wanted their cocks sucked.

The other pricks all blended together as they took turns screwing me, one after the other, leaving a cum puddle on my desk. Long pricks, short pricks, rough pricks, and some pricks fat as a Coke can...

Just one long hour of 'Screwing Miss Sara.' And the cell phone guys made me the star of another on-line porno.

The giant cum puddle grew, trickling off my desk in slow sticky drips. I figured the gangbang was partially my fault, for showing porn to a bunch of horny hoodlums. After the last guy finished Pitbull came back for a second fuck.

I lay under his humping prick feeling more disappointed than angry.

Then the door flew open and banged against the wall. Officer Leo stomped into the room like an armed warlord. Everyone was afraid of Big Leo, especially the wimpy principal.

"Oh Officer Leo arrest them! They all fucked me!"

I thought he was going to do it. But the burly guard just stared at my naked body and chewed on his cigar. Only Leo was allowed to smoke in school. His steely eyes looked me up and down, from my succulent tits to my wide open, juicy cunt.

Officer Leo dropped his gun belt and pants, as two students spread my legs. Great. I'm going to get screwed by some three hundred pound muscle man. I gave up and lay limp...

Leo rubbed my plump tits and pulled out his giant boner. I cringed when the huge cockhead pressed against my sloppy crack... Great, now it was my turn to get fucked by a horse. He stabbed his pole into me.

"OUCH!!" His cock was so damn big that I felt it splitting my pink walls. I looked down, watching my sore pussy stretch around his thick girth...

Officer Leo leaned over me, grunting. His fat prick tore through my tunnel in punishing fuck-strokes, as his rough hands mauled my tender boobs. My ass slid back and forth in the slimy cum puddle. Leo kept pulling me back, impaling me on his horse prick.

"Oh Leo... oh you're... too big." He laughed as his cock slammed in, making the desk creak. The brute fucked faster, his horse-cock ravaged my poor pussy. Unexpectedly my thighs begin to tingle and burn... and I felt my cunt folds grasping his invading prick.

With a loud grunt the burly guard yanked my tits—speared his prick into the bottom of my cunt— and spewed. My body jolted in a toe curling orgasm.

Officer Leo collapsed on my chest, with his prick still throbbing inside me. Then he pulled it out slowly, with a long obscene slurping sound. The camera guys took pics of my sloppy cunt hole, dripping more cum into the communal fuck puddle.

I felt like a cum urinal.

To my great surprise the guard kissed me hard. "Damn Miss Sara. Peachy blonde hair, jutting tits, sweet-sweet pussy... and you're smart as a whip." He smiled. "You're a fine bitch and a fucking goddess!"

Somehow I took that as a compliment. Suddenly Leo slammed his gun on the desk.

"You gangbangers get over here and thank Miss Sara." They didn't move and Leo fired a shot into the ceiling. "Dammit you lined up to fuck her—now you can line up to thank her, NOW! You lucky bastards ain't never going to find a classier teach than Miss Sara."

My student rapists stumbled over each other to run over and thank me, while I lay there naked and spread. Leo yelled, "Kiss her hands and feet you bastards, she's a goddamn goddess!"

The delinquents quickly covered my hands and feet in kisses, and I actually blushed. Johnny-The-Perv sucked my toes.

Officer Leo flashed a wide grin. "From now on Goddess Sara your class is gonna run smooth, smooth as snot. And any banger who causes trouble is gonna get his balls shot off." He fired two shots between Pitbull's feet.

Pitbull peed his pants and all the boys tumbled out the door.

"No more problems Miss Sara, I guarantee it and I'll get you're a better classroom." Leo grinned and pushed the warm barrel of his gun in and out of my pussy... It wasn't the first time I'd been pistol fucked.

"Come to my office sweetie and we'll work out all the details..." Working out all the details was him shoving his horse prick down my throat and up my ass. Oh well.

The next day my tits and holes were swollen and sore. But true to his word Leo moved my class to a nicer, cleaner classroom. No graffiti, no bars on the windows, no bullet holes... I was totally impressed.

Under the threat of castration the juvenile delinquents were polite as hell, and kissed my hands every morning. Except Johnny, he wanted to suck my toes. I kinda liked that.

We continued had our daily, porno reading lessons. The thugs loved Teacher Gangbang stories. And of course they still tried to grab my goodies, and I still slapped their faces off.

But Big Leo was right. No more problems... at least from the students.

Unfortunately in the back of the new classroom was a door to Leo's new office. Where he had a desk, a leather couch, a hook in the ceiling, a few chains and a closet full of sex toys. Hmm...

He also had a special lesson plan... for me.

Now Officer Leo was the creative teacher.

KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers