The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 02

Story Info
Trapped in a time-loop, Sylvia tries to avoid embarrassment.
14.1k words
4.84
6k
17

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvia looked down at her phone, scrolling around anything she could to confirm whether that date was true or not. Her recent messages, calendar, and alarms all confirmed that it was Friday morning.

She looked outside, as if there would be more indication there. Birds were singing, branches waving in the wind as the sun rose in the horizon casting horizontal shadows across her whole view.

She let out an incredulous snort, disbelieving the world in front of her. Was it really Friday? Again? Or was it the first time around?

Yesterday (or, today) couldn't have been a dream; It all felt too real. She unbuttoned her pajama shirt and glanced down at her body.

Pale, unblemished skin - two large breasts - no bruising, no damage, no pinches. Just a pair of pink panties she'd slept in the night before. It was as if it hadn't happened.

She thought back to that whole nightmarish day. It was probably for the best. Even from the very beginning things had gone wrong, all starting when...

Sylvia slammed her window shut just as a bird passed overhead. A white, sticky substance splattered against the window, it's trajectory on line to have hit her were it not for the quick action.

That was how yesterday started. But not today.

She thought forward - er, backwards - to what happened next. Her mother was doing a load of laundry that included the towels. Sylvia raced downstairs to see if this was still the case and as she entered the kitchen, saw the stack of clothing inside of the hamper as her mother, back turned, was in an online meeting.

Sylvia blushed, buttoning up her shirt as she hoped that the brief moment she ran past in the background hadn't been captured and she grabbed a towel from the top of the hamper - one that had been in her bathroom until only a few minutes ago. It was still clean enough to dry off with and she took it upstairs.

Once in the bathroom, she undressed in full. Her eyes focused on her stomach, where the previous day she had spent a few hours with some embarrassing text written, marking her as property. Today, it was gone - no sign it had ever been there in the first place.

With the shower warm, she stepped in there and began to wash off the grime of, well, nothing. It was a quick shower and she kept her hair tied up so she wouldn't even have to dry it. There was no chance she'd miss the bus again today.

She dressed in the same outfit she'd worn yesterday. A cream-colored skirt and an oversized top that left a shoulder bare. She twirled in front of the mirror a bit, admiring the outfit she barely had the chance to wear before.

Sylvia gave a brief farewell to her mother, who was busy in a meeting about some urgent work business that had come up the previous night, and went out the front door - her ensemble ready for the day.

The bus was on time, and she was there even earlier, waiting at the stop for a few minutes before it arrived.

Sylvia got off the bus and began to walk to the usual meeting area when she came across Monica, who'd recently arrived as well.

"Jeez, you look nice today." Monica greeted. "You know prom's not until this evening, right?"

"Yeah, nice to see you, too." Sylvia replied, walking faster to catch up.

The two spoke about nothing for a bit, just various non-sequiturs about things they saw online or cute videos of animals. Sylvia thought about discussing the strangeness that happened to her previously (she still wasn't sure whether to count that as yesterday or today) but decided to keep it to herself. She didn't want to come across as losing her mind right before a concert, otherwise her friend might worry.

They arrived at school and sat where they always did, Lucas waving hello as they took seats on the floor. Sylvia sat with her legs tucked to the side beneath her, an appropriate position for one in a skirt, while Monica sat cross-legged on the ground - the tiniest bit of panty visible through her shorts to anybody tasteless enough to look.

"So," Sylvia started once the platitudes were out of the way "How're we feeling about prom?"

"Great!" Monica pumped a fist into the air.

"Nervous." Lucas stuttered.

Although Lucas was always nervous, for once Sylvia agreed with his reservations. She'd had an unfortunate portent of the night to come and felt the same discomfort with a repeat of that night that Lucas must have felt about everything. Still, the first part of the concert went fine, so there was that to look forward to.

"Do you think you're gonna win prom queen?" Monica had a glint in her eye, like she really believed it.

"Of course not. Elizabeth has it in the bag." Sylvia could remember this part of the morning.

"Ah, prom queen. Apparently this school's monarchy is something that can be bought and sold." Lucas kicked back.

"How much do you think her daddy had to pay for it?" Sylvia asked.

"You know, I was just going to say that." Lucas laughed, the others joining him as they imagined some misfortune would fall upon their shared enemy. Sylvia had a more realistic idea of that future than they did.

The bell rang and they all let out the standard sigh to prepare for a long day.

And then there was a rip.

"Ohmygod! Your bra!" Monica gasped.

"Not again!" Sylvia groaned, looking at her bare shoulder.

"What do you mean again?" Lucas asked. "Did you have another accident this morning?"

Sylvia paused for a moment, not sure how to explain it to the others. But she also remembered Lucas running away embarrassed.

"Shoot. I'm just gonna have to take it off."

The plan worked. Lucas mumbled something to himself as Sylvia reached under her shirt and removed the straps from the good side, sliding it out from underneath while the boy ran to his next class.

"Somebody could have seen that!" Monica winced.

"Well, there's a lot worse they could see." Sylvia put the bra into her bag and began to walk to her first class.

It almost felt nice to walk to class as dressed as she was. Her breasts heaved back and forth beneath her shirt as she walked, but Sylvia didn't feel any more stares than usual, helped by how crowded the front of the school could be. Her shirt was loose enough that nobody could truly tell she was bra-less unless they knew to look.

Sylvia sat down in her first class of the day, checking the board for today's assignment which she remembered was much shorter than usual due to Mr. Geraldo understanding that he wouldn't be able to compete for attention with the excitement around prom.

It was boring to pay attention to his lessons normally, but today, with the lesson being a repeat of one she's heard before, it was even harder to stay conscious. When the bell rang, though, she was one of the first to leave - eager to get to gym and beat Elizabeth in basketball a second time.

Sylvia changed into her gym uniform and began stretching with the others in the practiced motions that came less as a result of having done the same routine the day before, but the same routine thrice a week all school year. Without a bra, there was more movement from her than from some of the other girls, but Sylvia was, by now, very used to guys looking at her.

The stretching over with, the coach split the class into groups.

"We're playing basketball today. Since most of you, I imagine, are gonna be too preoccupied thinking about prom." Sylvia was able to mouth the words alongside the coach. "We'll do a draft."

Sylvia had already started walking forwards before the coach even chose her as captain. Years ago, Monica and Sylvia both tried out for the basketball team together but didn't make the cut due to some arbitrary reason the coach had said. She wondered if, now, the coach making her team captain was some kind of small apology.

"I don't wanna put on those filthy unwashed rags the shirts team wears." Elizabeth complained.

"I dunno Elizabeth," Sylvia started. "I usually think 'unwashed' and 'rag' when I consider your fashion taste."

"Excuse me?" Elizabeth complained. "Give me that jersey! If anybody can pull it off, it'd be me."

Elizabeth grabbed a bright orange vest from the drum at random, pulling it over her gym clothes and straightening it out. 'Hurrumph'ing as she pretended she didn't mind the smell.

The two girls picked out teams from the bunch of students. Sylvia recalled who had performed well the previous game and who checked out early, then picked a team out of the few who actually felt like performing. You wouldn't get athletes in a high school gym class, but you could at least find students willing to try hard.

"Alright, let's get this overwith." Elizabeth sighed, preparing for the tip-off. "If you break one of my nails, I'm suing you."

A couple of students laughed, but Sylvia didn't let her eyes come away from the ball.

Elizabeth jumped first, Sylvia jumping afterwards as she knew how this was going to play out. She was wrong.

The blonde girl slapped the ball down, towards one of her tall friends who immediately dashed past one of the boys Sylvia had chosen. He was such an athlete before, but today he merely stood still as the other boy dribbled around him and dunked the ball, showing off as he scored the first point of the game.

"Two points for shirts!" Coach Reagan yelled.

The shirts high-fived each other as Sylvia wondered what had gone wrong. She recovered the ball and looked around for somebody to pass to, but didn't see a good opening. So she simply dashed past her coverage and weaved in between a few of yesterday's weakest links, breaking away from the pack and jogging down court for an easy three points.

"Three for skins! 3 to 2!"

The shirts got the ball, immediately passing it over the head of one of Sylvia's shorter team-mates who fell over trying to catch it. The other player jogged down court until coming across a fat defender and, not able to pivot around him, passed it. But Sylvia ran in front and caught the ball mid-pass, dribbling up to the three point line and making a jump-shot.

"Three more for skins! 6 to 2!"

"Ugh!" Elizabeth yelled. "I know she's bra-less, but could you get your eyes off her tits for five seconds to make a competent play?"

A few of the students began to realize for the first time that she really wasn't wearing anything under her shirt and Sylvia began to regret not taking the jersey earlier.

"How about we keep our eyes on the ball?" Sylvia suggested.

The rest of the game was an exciting back-and-forth. Elizabeth was able to whip some of her picks into shape by shaming them into playing seriously, but most of her team's effort came from the girl in the blonde curls herself. Sylvia empathized with her, unable to get most of her own team to stop staring at her chest long enough to receive a pass.

Things weren't going as well as yesterday - the game was much closer than before despite the extra effort Sylvia was putting forth. Sweat dripped down her forehead as she recovered the ball following a three-point shot from Elizabeth and the two stared each other down from a distance, the other girl's hair starting to become more disheveled as she, too had to work harder to keep pace.

Sylvia made a break down court, hoping to catch the other girl off guard, but Elizabeth was much faster than she appeared and was able to steal the ball away, stepping off to the side to regain her composure as she prepared for a jump shot.

She saw an open opportunity to grab the girl's pants, the way Elizabeth had pantsed her in the previous game - the blonde's bubble butt bulging out as if daring her to reach forward and grab.

Elizabeth was too focused on the three-point shot to realize what had happened until it was too late. Sylvia had managed to get her pants all the way below the other girl's butt cheeks, with the panties following inside-out.

The ball flew wide to the right as Elizabeth twisted to cover up, landing awkwardly and crashing to the ground. Her legs were much thinner than Sylvia's so gravity had done more of the work. Sylvia chuckled slyly as she saw the other girl's shaved pussy on full display, her pants around one ankle as her knees both pointed in opposite directions.

As it turned out, Elizabeth shaves down there.

"Foul!" Coach Reagan shouted over the murmurs of the crowd.

Elizabeth stumbled to her feet, rejecting Sylvia's hand and pulling her pants up - her beautiful white skin was sullied by the bright red glow in her face.

"You're gonna pay for that." She said, her voice rumbling.

The rest of the game was close, never more than a single-digit difference as the two fought for dominance on the court, but despite all of her efforts, Sylvia couldn't come up on top in spite of a buzzer-beater she threw for three that closed the gap a bit.

Back in the locker room, Sylvia lifted up her shirt to wipe down her forehead. The article of clothing was soaked with sweat, as was the rest of her, so she decided to head for the showers. Elizabeth was already standing nearby, undressing to go into the room with a towel set out and ready.

Sylvia didn't recall her showering the last time they played, but maybe that was because she didn't sweat as much last time. Just to be safe, she took her spare clothes out of her locker first and set them on the benches just outside the shower room. This way she could keep an eye on them and Elizabeth at the same time.

Elizabeth was near the doors, one stall away back so there was at least some coverage between her and the open locker room. Sylvia entered, wary of the other girl, and began to walk near the opposite side.

"Hey, Sylvia." Elizabeth turned around, the warm water beating down on her shoulders. "Come over here."

Sylvia hesitated, looking suspiciously at the other girl.

Standing naked, her blonde curls hung down to her shoulders, resting just above two perky breasts that managed to maintain a round shape in spite of the lack of support. Water ran down her flat stomach, making a stream in between the girl's legs where, with no pubes to catch it, the water continued to run down her long, slender legs.

"What do you want?" Sylvia asked.

"Shampoo." The naked blonde girl held out her hand. "I don't have any here."

Reluctantly, Sylvia approached her rival - careful in case this was a trap. It was possible that Elizabeth hadn't actually stolen her clothes yesterday but had one of her groupies do the deed. So she stood near the outside of the shower - no plastic divider to guard her nakedness from the rest of the girls, but it was a locker room, so she didn't mind.

"Did you pants me 'cause you wanted to see my vagina that badly, or was it to win?" Elizabeth asked, pouring a bit of soap into her hands.

"The latter." Sylvia responded. She wanted to follow up with a quip, but Elizabeth's tone didn't seem upset at all.

"I see." She replied, scrubbing her scalp. "I guess I can't really blame you. I probably would've done the same thing if I were losing."

"Really?" Sylvia thought. She recalled that her motivation for pantsing Elizabeth was out of a sense of revenge - but that was revenge for an event that technically didn't happen.

"Well, sorry about that." Sylvia said. "I guess I got a little bit too into the game."

"Humph." Elizabeth ran water through her hair. "Apology accepted, I guess.

"Though that doesn't explain why you were bouncing around out there in front of all the boys."

"I sort of lost my bra this morning." Sylvia clutched her chest. "It got torn on a locker."

"Well, that's unfortunate." She tossed her hair back. "I should have figured as much, though. Nobody is that tactless. And here I was, thinking you were an exhibitionist."

"Pfft." Sylvia scoffed. "No way."

She was surprised at how level-headed the other girl was being. Elizabeth turned her water off and grabbed a towel from nearby, getting some of the water out of her hair and then wrapping it around her chest as she left the room.

Sylvia was still partways through shampooing when she saw where Elizabeth was headed.

"My clothes!" She thought. "She's after my clothes again!"

Sylvia dashed out into the open hall, her hair still soapy, but saw that Elizabeth had walked right past the bag where her clothes were being held and went to the mirrors instead. She sighed in relief as she walked back into the showers, ignoring a couple of stares from other girls. Sure, it was a locker room, but walking naked into the middle of it was still a bit much.

She rinsed out her hair, then scrubbed at her armpits and crotch a bit to get the last of the sweat out. By the time she finished, most of the other girls were dressed again and headed out to the gymnasium for their next class. Elizabeth's curls had already come back to shape as she exited the locker room.

She dried off and walked towards the lockers instinctively, stopping only when she got to her locker which was perfectly intact. The last time, it had been broken into - the corner bent out of shape as somebody had stolen the belongings inside. Even if it had happened today, the locker had nothing but a few personal items inside. She opened it up and retrieved a small bag containing her phone and a few other personal affects.

Sylvia sat down on the bench near the showers and began drying her hair. Most of the other girls had left the locker room already, her paranoia meant that she was one of the few who straggled behind.

And then she noticed the bench was empty.

"What?" Sylvia thought to herself. She had just had her clothes on the bench earlier! When were they stolen?

Elizabeth had already walked out of the room before - she didn't have them. Sylvia scrambled to look for her clothes but found nothing. The bag was just gone.

The ball rang - the sound echoing off the empty walls of the locker room. Sylvia grabbed the towel off of the bench and wrapped it around her chest. Would she have to make the walk to the front like this again?

This time, though, she had a bag. So it wouldn't be the same if she could help it.

Sylvia sat on the bench, the towel still tightly beneath her, and began to text Monica when she heard a voice behind her.

"Hey! No phones in the locker room!" Coach Reagan roared. "We can't have selfies with naked girls in the background circulating out there, you know the rules!"

"Coach Reagan, it's different." Sylvia started.

"Nope. You wanna text, you go outside." She pointed to the door.

"Fine." Sylvia sighed as she walked towards the door.

"Nope!" Coach Reagan stopped her, walking in front of the towel-clad girl.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Gym property." The coach held out a hand. "We've had too many things stolen this year and there's a zero tolerance policy. Put the towel back before you leave."

"But I'm naked underneath!"

"Well, that's usually how towels work."

"I don't have clothes!" She yelled. "That's what I was texting about! I just need my friend to bring me some!"

"Not my problem." Coach Reagan shook her head. "Borrow some from a friend or something. I've got lunch soon and I'm not sitting around waiting on you."

"But coach-" Sylvia started.

"I will not hesitate to drag you to the front office if you keep this up." Reagan scowled. "And the towel will stay here, mind."

Sylvia tried to say something, but no words came out of her mouth. She winced as she took of the towel, throwing it indignantly on the ground for the coach to clean up. She put one hand over her chest as she walked for the door.

Sylvia peeked her head out gingerly, only to find that the gym still had a few students lingering around. She glanced over her shoulder at the coach, who was merely looking back at her with her arms crossed.

She took a deep breath and walked out.

Her plan was to stay calm - if she simply walked into the room casually, there was a chance that nobody would notice and she could get to... anywhere else, sooner. But the second the door shut behind her, a boy in the corner looked up, then pointed his finger.