The Worst Day(s) of My Life: Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's completely naked!" Someone in the classroom said.

"No way!" "Is that Sylvia?" "Holy crap!"

Her face grew red as her humiliating walk was projected on the screen. Mr. Norris seemed to finally realize what was going on as he scrambled to his computer and started fidgeting around on it.

"How do I... no that's not it..." He mumbled under his breath.

"Turn it off already!" Sylvia shouted.

"Leave it on!" "It's just getting good!" "How about a live show?" The classroom got rowdier.

Sylvia looked over at Lucas for help, but he merely slid down in his seat, his eyes on the desk in front of him. She ran towards the front of the classroom and to the projector, yanking out a handful of cables as the picture faded.

The class booed her. But some students started to point out her shirt's lack of coverage and they began to yell at her to strip it off. Sylvia clutched her chest again and ran out of the classroom, too embarrassed to face the mob again.

The classrooms out here were mostly empty. She could still hear the noise from behind her as she began to walk down the hallway, her oversized shoes flopping with each step. Her thoughts went back to the previous day. She'd remembered so many of the humiliations she'd been through and tried to avoid them, but somehow things ended up even worse.

Her legs had taken her to the bathroom where she saw Ivy before. But instead of thinking about last time, she thought about this time. Ivy had saved her when she had to run through the halls naked. What would happen on their second meeting today?

The smell of smoke was lingering in the air as Sylvia entered the bathroom and began to clean the sweat off of her face. She was drying off with a paper towel when she heard a stall close.

"You?" The voice called out to her. "Weird to see you again here."

"How so?" Sylvia asked, tossing the towels into the trashcan. "It's a bathroom."

"Well, guess so." She crossed her arms and leaned against the wall. "But still, you just caught me smoking."

"So what?" Sylvia asked. "I don't care what you do with your free time."

"Tch." Ivy scoffed, then put out the cigarette on the floor.

"Hey, if you don't mind me asking..." Sylvia started. "How do you have so much free time? I don't think I've ever seen you in a class and yet you're a National Merit Finalist."

"How do you know about that?" Ivy seemed taken aback.

"I have my ways." Sylvia replied.

"Well, it's not like this school teaches anything anyway." She kicked at the cigarette butt, which was still smoking slightly. "None of the teachers seem to care about their jobs and the students all seem to like it that way."

Sylvia thought back to what Ivy had said on stage before. "Kind of like they glorify stupidity?"

"Hey, yeah." Ivy nodded. "That's exactly what I think."

"Well, great minds think alike." She walked towards the door.

"And yet fools hardly differ." Ivy smiled, then waved as she went back into the stall.

It would still be a while before classes let out, but Sylvia was not enthusiastic about going back into that classroom. She'd have to hope that Lucas got her things from there, the thought of somebody seeing her right now was too much to bear.

She went to the buses and waited around. Monica would eventually arrive when she remembered her keys were locked in her trunk, and once at home she could go to Lucas's and ask for her bag and phone back. She found a tree to lean against that mostly blocked the view of her from where students would be gathering. It felt nice to not have to hold her breasts inside her shirt for a while.

It wasn't too long until she saw Monica arrive, coming out from behind the tree to greet her friend. They greeted one another and walked onto the bus, picking out a spot near the middle with Sylvia leaning up against the window.

Sylvia was in a sour mood, but she forced herself to stay amicable and happy for her friend's sake. Monica had a tendency to lose her 'tough-girl' exterior when she saw someone close to her was hurting, so as long as Sylvia pretended to smile, they could both smile. And Monica's good moods were often contagious enough that Sylvia could smile for real - forgetting about all the stressful events of the day.

The bus stopped to let off the first few students, Sylvia had her back turned to the narrow aisle way as she spoke with her friend, doing an impression of Lucas as he stuttered and stammered during health class. She felt a tug at the back of her shirt as somebody walked by carrying a heavy instrument case and scooched closer to Monica, who had been reclining with her feet on Sylvia's lap at the time.

It was too late when she realized what she had done.

The petite girl was laying on her back, now. Her legs were lifted off of the seat as they rested on Sylvia's shoulders. It was an extremely vulnerable position that left her groin exposed to the taller girl, who was facing her friend and looking down at her face.

Sylvia felt strangely powerful looking down like that. The bus began to move again and the gentle rocking caused Monica's butt to bounce up and down on Sylvia's stomach. The girl, usually so bombastic and full of energy, was blushing quietly as she tried to avoid eye contact.

The bus stopped again near Sylvia's house and she scrambled to get off, the awkwardness of the moment finally setting in.

"Well, got to go!" She stammered.

"Hmmm... Yeah." Monica replied.

The doors screeched shut behind her after Sylvia got off. She stood at the base of the doors, thinking about how quiet her friend got when they were crammed together like that. It began to drive away when she felt something pulling her towards her friend.

No. It was pulling on her shirt.

The fabric came off her in a single sweeping motion, the tear across the back making it easy to do so. It was at that point that Sylvia realized that the student who had scraped her back before had torn the shirt in the process. And it was much later that she realized the situation.

She was topless in public.

Sylvia covered her chest with both hands, looking around at her surroundings. It was still too early for most people to begin their evening walks but a lot of people were driving home at this point, so the roads had the occasional passing car. She kept her back to the majority of the traffic, letting her hair down to cover from that angle as she kept her modesty preserved with her arms. Hopefully it wouldn't be too obvious to passing cars that she was in a state of undress, but occasionally one would slow down a bit, making her less sure of that fact.

She'd made it past the first crosswalk, checking over her shoulder for traffic before continuing onward. She wasn't going to her own house; She didn't have a key for that. She was headed for Lucas'.

Then there came a familiar noise. A dreadful noise.

Goldie dug beneath the fence nearby and started to struggle out of the hole and towards Sylvia.

"Goldie, down!" She yelled, knowing it wouldn't do any good. The dog got free of the tiny hole beneath the fence and began to lunge forward, after the same thing it was after last time.

Sylvia remembered being pushed to the ground and slobbered all over before eventually the dog ran off with her pants. She didn't want to be taken advantage of again, so she quickly stepped out of the oversized shorts, not caring who was nearby.

Naked but for her shoes, Sylvia held the pants over her head. The dog froze at her feet, eyes locked on the smelly prize. She twirled her pants over her head a few times and threw the garment towards somebody's front yard, Goldie chasing after it with no more interest in the naked girl on the sidewalk.

She had saved herself from the assault, but now there was a more pressing issue. Sylvia was nude in public. Again.

Her bag wasn't large, but it was the only cover she had, spun around to rest in front of her crotch as her other arm covered both breasts. She dashed for a side road - a detour to her house but it was further from the more busy, trafficked streets where cars were starting to take far too keen an interest in her body.

Just around the corner was her neighbor - the elderly Mr. Shien out with his walker - who she dashed around, uncovering for a bit to keep balance. He began to vocalize at the naked girl who ran past, his coughing fading into the distance as she continued past him.

Rows and rows of houses went by, Sylvia desperately hoping that nobody happened to be looking out their front windows at that moment.

At the next intersection, she saw two boys riding by on their bicycles. Remembering yesterday, she knew they were about to make the turn down this street, so she searched around for some sort of cover, coming across a small garden in somebody's front lawn. She ran towards it, crouching down below a row of hedges.

Sylvia crouched low to the ground, her hands out in front of her as she declined into the shaded dirt, cool to the touch from a recent watering. She stuck her head low as she heard the sound of bike chains passing her by, the two boys arguing over who the stronger comic book character was.

Once the sound faded into the distance, she waited on the dirt a few more seconds, only standing upright when she was confident they'd gone by. She checked the coast on either side to make sure nobody else was out at this hour and hopped over the row again, landing awkwardly as her shoes gave her little sense of balance.

Her body was covered in a small amount of dirt, bits of brown sludge sticking especially to her breasts as she had put the most pressure there. There was no time to wipe it off, the longer she stood out here the higher the chance of being seen was. She merely brushed off whatever was loose, the dark stains still remaining on parts of her body.

Lucas's house was finally in sight and Sylvia raced up the driveway, hearing a car honk as she turned off the sidewalk. The filthy girl raced up the lane leading to his house and hopped onto the front porch - pounding on the door repeatedly to sell the urgency of the situation.

"Lucas!" Sylvia called when the door opened.

But it wasn't Lucas who answered.

His mother was dressed to go out, face full of makeup and shoes already on, and she recoiled in shock at the sight of the naked girl on her porch.

"Sylvia?" Her voice was shrill. "What in God's name do you think you're doing?"

"I-Is Lucas home?" She asked, suddenly aware of the woman eyeing her body.

"My son is not available to some - some harlot who tries to seduce him in such a profane manner!" She reached for something behind the door.

"Please, Ma'am," Sylvia covered herself. "I just need something to wear!"

"I'm sure you do!" She yelled, grabbing something Sylvia couldn't see. "But you will not come near my house - near my son - any longer!"

Lucas' mother revealed her hand, her bony white fingers wrapped around a small black cylinder with a bit of metal near the top. A hand-held taser.

"Please, don't!" Sylvia held her hands up in surrender.

"I won't hurt you if you cooperate!" The angry woman said. "Turn around!"

Sylvia slowly turned around, careful of the woman in the doorway. Once her naked body was facing out into the world, she felt a poking sensation in the small of her back, just by the kidney. Another hand was wrapped around her shoulder.

"Now march!" She demanded.

Not in a position to complain, Sylvia walked slowly down the driveway.

A car drove by, though whether the driver could see the exposed naked girl being marched towards the sidewalk she couldn't tell. Her thoughts were more concerned with preventing a sudden pain in her ass.

Once they reached the bottom of the driveway, Lucas's mother pulled on Sylvia's shoulder, directing her down the street. She felt her back get poked again and started to walk once more.

"Where are we going?" She asked.

"The police station." The woman holding her up had an indignant tone. "It's only a few blocks away. This is a citizen's arrest for public indecency!"

"Please, if I could only-" Sylvia felt the taser jab her in the back. Even though it wasn't on, the prongs still felt sharp.

"Just keep quiet and march!" She demanded. "You're fine trying to seduce my son, why not parade your body to the entire neighborhood?"

Sylvia wanted to protest further, but felt herself in no position to do so. She saw a few people walking along the main road in the distance, though graciously they didn't turn to look at her. Though soon, she'd be making the turn and be even more exposed.

They were nearing the corner, when a hunched-over figure rounded it first. It was Mr. Shien - the neighbor she'd seen before.

"Sylvia?" He asked. His voice had the tiredness of old age and a poor grasp of English. "Nangateiru? Eh?"

His eyes grew wide at the sight of the dirty naked girl being marched in front of him and he threw down his walker. The woman leading her by seemed to pay no mind to the elderly man as he clutched at his chest and began to groan.

Then he fell over.

Both women gasped at the sight. He hadn't blocked the fall at all, his head narrowly missing the concrete and falling in some grass. But the way he slumped over still didn't seem healthy.

Lucas's mother released her grip on Sylvia and ran over to the old man. She felt that she ought to do something to assist, but also didn't want to risk any more confrontation.

As soon as she saw the opening, Sylvia kicked at the kneeling woman's hand - knocking the taser from it as the device clattered along the road.

"You heartless whore!" She shouted.

But Sylvia was already running in the opposite direction, away from the busier street.

She had only made it a few houses when she realized she wasn't being followed. Lucas' house was nearby and she thought about going back over there, only to change her mind when she considered where the nasty old woman might be coming back to.

But she saw something out of the corner of her eye.

"Lucas! Thank God!"

Lucas was running down the driveway holding a bundle of clothing in his hands. He held them out to Sylvia for her to take, but she pushed past the wad of clothes and jumped at him, her arms wrapped around his shoulders.

"My shirt got torn off by the bus and the dog attacked my pants and then your mother went crazy and I think Shien's dead oh my god!"

"Sylvia, please!" His voice was cracking, his arms raised into the air.

It was at that point that Sylvia remembered her nudity and stepped back, blushing. She covered her breasts with her hands as Lucas looked off to the side, handing the clothes to her. She took some.

"I heard the arguing from my bedroom." Lucas' gaze was down the road, where his mother had marched Sylvia to. "When I looked out the window and saw you two, I went up to get some clothes."

"I don't know how to thank you!" Sylvia gasped, stepping into a pair of striped boxers. "I have no idea what would've happened if I didn't get lucky."

"Sorry about my mother." Lucas rubbed the back of his head. He glanced down at Sylvia, who was stepping into a pair of jeans, still topless, then averted his gaze. "She can get kind of crazy."

"She used to be so much nicer." Sylvia pulled the jeans up to her waist, shaking back and forth to try to get them around her hips and only barely managing it. "I used to be her 'half-daughter', remember?"

"Yeah. Yeah." When Lucas saw that Sylvia had a button-down shirt over her chest, he finally started to look at her, though his gaze was still affixed to her bare stomach. "Right up until after we started the band."

Sylvia was clothed again, though the outfit was more suited to the lanky build of Lucas than to her own curves. Despite this, she still felt like she was able to relax, at least until Lucas' mother returned.

"Lukey!" She screamed. "What is going on?"

"Mom." He stood in front of Sylvia. "I was just helping her out-"

"Her? HER!" She started to scream. "I told you not to associate with that woman any more! Do you have any idea how she tried to greet you?"

"Mom, it wasn't her fault!"

"Don't talk back to me!" She turned towards Sylvia. "You. Get out of my son's clothes this instant, you pervert!"

Lucas's mother grabbed Sylvia my the collar and tugged her forward. And then Sylvia suddenly remembered that afternoon, when she had been grabbed by the boy in the hallway. Ivy wasn't here to save her this time.

Sylvia slapped the woman.

There was a pause. A silence.

Lucas raised both of his hands, unsure of what to do in the situation. Then his mother looked up at the girl who'd struck her cheek.

"That was assault!"

"That was self-defense." Sylvia stepped away from the woman. "You tried to tase me!"

"You were seducing my son!" She shrieked. "I'll call the police! Lucas will back me up!"

She pointed to her son, a pleading look in her eyes.

"No, Mom." He stepped over to Sylvia, putting a hand on her shoulder. "I won't. I'll tell them you grabbed her, first."

"You won't?" She asked. "Fine."

His mother started backing away to her house, carefully sliding her feet back to keep her gaze on Sylvia, her hand still covering the cheek where she was struck.

"I'm going to destroy that keyboard of yours." She started. "You are never to play in that band again. You will never talk to that woman again. You will not be going to prom tonight!"

"Mom, I-"

"Be quiet!" She snapped. "I knew it was a bad idea to allow you to join that band in the first place! She's a bad influence, I can see that! Come inside. Now!"

Lucas looked back at Sylvia, leaning over to her ear.

"I'll try to talk her down. See you tonight?" He whispered.

"See you tonight." Sylvia replied.

"I hope..." She thought to herself.

Not wanting to be involved in the dispute any longer, and because her presence seemed to make Lucas's mother angrier by the moment, Sylvia walked away. She hoped that her friend would be able to convince his mother to allow him to play with the band, but the odds of that seemed slim.

Her house was only a few minute's walk from Lucas. Sylvia sighed as she made her way away, the yelling in the background ceasing with the sound of a slammed door.

Once home, she finally sighed out all of her anxiety from the day. Her clothes were too small, and at some point the button at the front of her shirt had given away at the pressure of her breasts - probably when Lucas' mother had grabbed her.

She undressed, careful to keep Lucas' clothes folded neatly so she could wash and return them later, then looked at herself in the mirror. Her torso was still muddy, her face seemed to be worn out, and could see her makeup streaking near her eyes from the tears she'd shed without realizing it that day. At least nobody had written on her body. Yet.

After a shower, she sat in her bedroom, a towel wrapped around her body. She began to message anybody she needed to, starting with her mother who apologized for not being able to drive her, Lucas, and Monica to school that day as she'd been invited to a work function.

"She wasn't invited yesterday." Sylvia thought. "I guess somebody's having a good day."

She decided to text Monica and ask if the girl had gotten access to her car, yet. When she received a reply confirming such, Sylvia began to fill her in on the situation regarding Lucas. She left out her nudity, only focusing on the slap and the ensuing threats.

She also asked Monica to text Lucas asking for updates on whether he'd be able to perform that night. She would have sent the text herself, but thought it might make things worse if her mother saw the message preview.

After that, there was nothing to do but eat something, reapply her makeup, then get dressed for prom. She sat in her room, silent and with the lights out, looking at herself in the mirror. Prom night was supposed to be the best night of her life. And she'd gotten to live it twice.