The Wounded Lion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...

Amina could not believe her fate. This male Therian warrior seemed to enjoy touching her. And not just any male, but the most beautiful creature she had ever seen, strong and agile. His body felt warm against hers, his heat sending his musky cat smell into the air, into her very being as she breathed his scent. He held her against him as if he never wanted to let her go. She wanted to melt into his strong arms. She felt safe and protected...and desired. He wanted her.

And she wanted him. When he stroked her face, he sent shivers against her skin. Then he kissed her. He possessed her mouth, ravishing hers with his tongue. She heard a rumbling in his chest, vibrating against her and she moaned. He was purring!

She could feel his hard organ pressed against her. She wanted to touch him, to see if he was as big as he felt against her belly. She let her right-hand slide from his waist to the front of his trousers, and she rubbed against the cloth.

He stopped kissing her and let out a noise, half groan, half roar. "Amina..." he warned.

"By the goddess, this will not work. It's too...much," she gasped.

"We will make it work, little one. I will be gentle with you," he soothed her, whispering kisses along her neck that left her throbbing. His whiskers tickled her skin and sent goosebumps along its path. Then he began untying her shirt, his big hands fumbling with the strings.

She chuckled, slapping his hands away. She unfastened her shirt and hesitated briefly before pulling it over her head. She didn't have any scars on her chest, but she did have one on her arm. And of course, there was a lot on her back. She hoped Captain Dominic would not see those, ever. She held her shirt in front of her chest, suddenly feeling embarrassed.

He eased the shirt from her grasp and dropped it on the floor. She saw his eyes drift from her face, down to linger on her bare chest, and then onto the scar on her arm.

He reached out and caressed the raised skin. Her breath caught. She never thought she would want someone to touch her scar, but she wanted him to touch her.

He stroked her skin with a feather-light touch. He looked her in the eye. "How did you get this?"

"My father's guard was beating a child. I jumped between them. He pulled a knife and cut me; he was going to kill me," she said. "Well, at least until he realized who I was. Father was the only one allowed to beat me. Plus, there are only a few dark elf females left anymore. To kill one, even a lowly half breed such as myself was a death sentence." She did not tell him how glad she felt that the dark elves were dying out. Her father, Lord Mernic, was cruel. His treatment of her mother caused her death. She would never forgive her father for that.

He held her arm to his lips and kissed his way up, light kisses grazed along her arm. He did not stop when he got to her shoulder. He kissed her shoulder, across her throat, and with a purr rumbling from his throat, he descended toward her chest. He kissed along the top of her small breasts. Then he cupped them with his hands, thumbs gliding across her sensitive nipples. He took her nipple into his mouth. She could not stop herself from thrusting up into his mouth. He used his tongue to swirl her nipple. She felt his rough cat tongue tease her into peaks. She groaned as arousal spread from her nipple across her body, her body flushed with heat. She could feel throbbing between her legs. Her knees went weak and she put her hands on his chest to steady herself.

He put his arms around her and walked her backward until her legs bumped the bed. But when his hands ran across her bare back, he stopped. He stepped back in alarm. His head jerked up and his eyes narrowed.

She knew what he had felt on her back. She sighed, dropping her arms away from him, the moment of passion slipping away. She was tired of being ashamed of how she looked.

He grabbed her and forced her to turn around so he could see her back. "Who did this to you?" his voice strangled with his anger. His face contorted, and his lips pulled back in a snarl that showed his canine teeth.

Her body tensed and an angry heat spread through her. She snatched her shirt from the floor and jerked it to her chest, facing him down. She was done. She was not going to let anyone else put her down for her scars. "You have no right to be mad at me!" she scolded him, stabbing him in the chest with her finger. "It's not my fault you're stuck with me and not one of my perfect little fairy sisters," she said with a hiss. She could see his body tensed; his nostrils flared as he struggled to breathe.

Damn him! Did she think that there could be a person out there that didn't care how damaged she was?

"I'm...I'm not...mad at you." He ground his teeth as he talked. "I'm mad at whoever would do this to you. Did the fairies do this?" He grasped her shoulder, shaking it as he talked.

"You're hurting me..."

He stopped shaking her, but he did not let her go. She ignored the pain as his claws dug into her shoulders. He stared at her until she relented.

Why did he care, anyway? "No, it wasn't the fairies. It was my father."

"These are whip marks," his voice sounded strained. "Your father?"

She couldn't speak. She nodded. Damn him, she did not want to cry. She stood there struggling, her mouth dry. Why was he so angry anyway? He wasn't the one who'd had to live with her dung-beetle father all those years ago.

Then he used his grip on her shoulder to turn her away from him. Confused, she clutched her shirt to her chest. She wondered if he was going to kick her out. But instead, he slid his hands across her bare back. He caressed every whip mark with his fingers, then he pulled her to him and kissed along her spine. "Oh..." her breath caught in her throat.

He gently kissed every single whip mark, and there were so many even she had no idea of the count. His kisses burned a seductive trail down her back that left her moaning. He slid a finger along her hips, circling her waist. Then he put his hands into the waistband of her pants and started to tug. He pulled at her pants. They slipped down her legs and pooled at her ankles.

He growled, running his hand over her ass. "So beautiful, Amina."

Then his hand wandered down her thigh and he paused. He had reached the eight large puncture wound marks on her outer thigh. She tensed up. Please don't ask about those, she thought.

He let out a loud sigh but continued without commenting on them. He placed kisses on each of the puncture marks on her thigh.

She smiled. Maybe they could make this work.

He turned her around and pushed her to sit on the bed. He lifted each of her legs, removed her boots, and let her pants fall to the floor.

She met his beautiful golden lion eyes. She stroked his coarse mane of hair as he knelt in front of her, and she fingered his beaded war braids. He nuzzled her hand against his face. Still looking into her eyes, he grasped each of her ankles. With a wicked smile curling his lips, he spread her legs open wide.

She gasped. She felt bare and exposed to him. She struggled to close her legs, wanting to hide from his gaze, but he held her ankles firmly in place until she stopped moving.

His eyes never left hers. "Do you want me to continue?" he asked gruffly.

It took her a moment, she nodded, then said, "Yes, I...I want to keep going."

He brought his face to her inner thigh and paused, still staring into her eyes until she thought she would drown in his gaze. She felt his warm breath just inches away from her pussy. "Please," she whispered.

He laid his cheek on her thigh and ran it back and forth, chest huffing as he took in her scent. His fur tickled her, making her pussy walls clench. He growled. "You smell so good, sweet Amina." He purred as he spoke, vibrating between her thighs. "But I need to taste you now, drink you. I want to fill you with my tongue." He looked up at her. His eyes were dark with his desire.

She couldn't remember how to speak. "Uh..."

He chuckled that pure masculine sound of approval. His warm lips connected with her tender parts. Never had anyone touched her like this. His large tongue started a slow exploration, licking and probing into her folds. He lapped up her wetness, his purring vibrating her clit. She moaned. His lion tongue felt rough and scratchy as it licked around her folds. His tongue circled her clit.

"Goddess help me!" she cried out. She clutched at his head. Her hands tangled in his coarse mane as she held on.

His tongue worked its way to her entrance. He tugged her hips tight to him and pulled her to his mouth, throwing her legs over his shoulders. His long tongue breached her and he fucked her over and over with it.

"Oh, yes," she moaned, thrusting into his mouth. She writhed and bucked with pleasure, unable to take anymore. She grabbed his mane and held his face to her as wave after wave of pleasure scorched through her as she came, her cries echoing through the room.

He continued, caressing with his tongue until she laid back on the bed, spent and weak.

She felt little ripples of pleasure coursing through her as he slowed his licking. She felt herself being lifted and placed in the center of the bed. When he did not join her there, she opened one eye and looked around.

He stood there removing his clothes. How did she get completely naked and he still had all his clothes on? She was a selfish lover. She decided to try to be the seductress. She was half fairy; shouldn't this come naturally to her? She stood on the bed and motioned for him to come to her. "We are not done yet, lion."

He arched one eyebrow at her but came over to her. With her standing on the bed, they were at eye level.

She placed her hands on his shoulders. She could feel his firm muscles. She traced her hands down the front of his chest in what she hoped was a sexy, suggestive move.

His other eyebrow shot up and he chuckled. He looked at her with those deep, sexy, yellow lion eyes. Damn.

Ok, maybe she would try...his shirt off. She hooked her hands under his shirt, grasped the bottom, and lifted it. She almost made it off, but it caught on this chin and he had to help her get the last of it over his head. Well, she failed at the seductress part.

As the shirt hit the floor, she let out an "Oh!" He had the broadest chest of any creature she had ever seen. His black and yellow mane continued down his neck and onto his muscled shoulders, decorated with war beads that jingled when he shook his head.

Scars covered his body. Battle scars. There were so many. She reached out and stroked a long thin one that went from his upper chest down across his ribs, barely missing his nipple. She followed her hand with light kisses, leaving a wet trail in her wake.

He growled deep in his chest.

She sat on the bed and reached for the tie on his pants. He put his hand on her to stop her. Then he dropped his hand and let her continue.

She could feel his hard shaft beneath the cloth. When she got his pants untied, she pushed them off his hips and they fell to the floor around his legs. The scars covered his legs. It looked like a large creature had bitten his left hip.

"Goddess help me," she gasped. He stood hard and huge and pointed right at her.

His fingers trailed down her face and then work through her hair. Shivers went down her spine from his touch. It amazed her how quickly she became aroused again. She saw his cock jump when her breath touched it. She wanted to feel him. She stroked soft caresses up and down his shaft. She could feel his hand tighten in her hair.

A drop of pre-cum glistened on his head. She wanted to taste him. Her tongue reached out and licked the cum off his tip. It tasted salty. "Hmm, that's very nice," she said. She swirled her tongue around the tip then pulled him into her mouth to suck. Then she released him. She heard his big lion purr start in his chest. Emboldened, she continued swirling the tip and ridge with her tongue, then sucked him in. He barely fit, and her mouth felt stretched open. Then she reached under him and cupped his balls. They were large and covered in soft fur. She fondled them, rolling them in her hands. He made a strangled noise in his throat as she gently squeezed.

With one hand on his balls, she gripped his shaft with the other as she sucked him in and out, her mouth and hands together on him. Each time, she took him deeper into her mouth. She kept him at the back of her throat swallowing around his cock as she pumped his shaft with her hand over and over.

"Amina!" He cried out. She felt his body stiffen.

His hands were wrapped in her hair and he used it to guide his cock into her mouth as he came. His seed pumped into her mouth and down her throat. He pulled her head back as his cum continued pumping from his shaft onto her face and his load dripped down her chest. When the last of his seed sprayed on her, his erection softened, and he pulled her up to him and crushed her in an embrace.

She felt safe and warm in his arms. He rested his chin against her head. They stayed in this embrace until his breathing returned to normal. He released her and she watched him go to the wash basin and wet a rag. He proceeded to clean his cum off her face, her chest, and even her hair. He chuckled. His smile made her heart squeeze.

"Sorry little one, I didn't mean to make such a mess of things. I was concerned about my size and...quantity. I didn't want you to choke."

She smiled and nodded, "Mm-hmm."

He cocked his head and his eyebrows furrowed.

Did she do something wrong? She started to pull away from him and he seized her and kissed her hard on the mouth. She opened to him, allowing him to take what he needed from her. She would give him anything he wanted. Then he kissed her softly on the lips. He pulled away and then kissed her on the forehead. Her head spun and her breath came out shaky.

"Ah, little fairy, you are going to be the death of me. I'm old you know," he motioned her toward the bed, and she climbed into the sheets. They were rough on her skin, but the draw of sleepiness hit her. He followed her into the bed. She turned to watch him. She smiled as she saw his naked ass.

He caught her looking and acted offended, chuffing and covering his backside. He chuckled and slid into bed. He pulled the blankets around her and tucked her against his chest. His arm draped possessively over her and his hand lay on her ass. Just that amount of his touch made her tingle.

"You're not old, Captain Dominic."

"Amina, I think we can drop the captain now. Don't you? And for your information, I'm 94."

"Oh, that IS old," she teased him, knowing that Therian lions could live for 200 years.

"And you, my beautiful?"

"I'm 27."

"Oh, goddess no. Tell me you are older than that?" the distressed look on his face made her laugh.

"Yes, old man. You have taken to bed a young thing like me," she teased. "It's a wonder you can keep up. Or should I say, keep it up?" she laughed.

At this, he rolled her over and got on top of her. He held her hands over her head and she could feel his shaft already getting hard again. "I could definitely keep it up all night. You may end up killing me but what a way to go."

"Then I will make it my goal to kill you by fucking you to death," she thrust her hips into him as she spoke.

"Hmmm," he purred into her ear, his whiskers tickling her, warm tingles shivering down her neck, "I will hold you to that, my beautiful little one." Then he laid a trail of kisses down her neck. He released her hands to palm her breasts and stroke her nipples into peaks.

She gasped and pushed up to meet his hands. But he replaced his hands with his mouth on her nipples and teased and pulled each one. "Please, please..." she chanted, thrusting into him.

His hand caressed her skin, trailing until he was resting it between her thighs. She opened her legs for him. He stroked back and forth over her wet folds. She felt his fingers at her opening, teasing her throbbing, wet entrance.

"Please," she begged again.

"You are ready for the ceremonial fucking now, I see," he laughed. She answered by grinding her hips into his hand.

He chuckled that masculine laugh again. He positioned himself above her and she wrapped her legs around him. He guided himself to her opening, and slowly he worked the tip in. He didn't stop there. He kept pushing into her, spreading her wide.

She tried to stifle a cry of alarm at his size.

"It's ok, Amina, relax around me. Trust me, I will take care of you. Oh, goddess, you are so hot and tight."

Strangely, she did trust him. She wanted to give him as much pleasure as he gave her. She let her legs fall open and put her arms around his chest.

"That's it little one, give me all of you. You are mine now," he growled to her when he felt her relax.

Then she felt his cock thrust deep inside her. She cried out at the pleasure, the feeling of fullness. She felt him pause there, waiting for her to adjust to his size. She heard him making purring noises again. The vibrations sent shockwaves through her. She had no idea she could feel so good from inside. He stroked her with his shaft. A gentle rocking that rubbed her insides until she thought she would shatter with pleasure. Again and again, he rocked her, grinding against her clit as he pushed in. She moaned in pleasure.

"Beautiful Amina. So soft. You are so wet for me," he murmured to her.

"Yes. Yes," she repeated, her head swimming.

He increased his pace and she could feel herself getting ready to come. His thrusting became faster and harder. His body slapped into hers. His hands once again found her hair and hung on to her, holding her down as he fucked her. His large cock thrust deep inside her, stretching her wide.

She cried out his name as she came, thrusting her hips to meet his.

He tensed and came inside her, his hot seed pumping into her pussy as he continued thrusting and thrusting.

When he finished, he stayed resting over her. He rubbed his face along the top of her head whispering words to her she did not understand.

Eventually, he rolled off of her taking her with him until she lay sprawled on top of him. She was sore and too tired to move. His seed leaked between her legs and she felt strangely satisfied by that. She got sleepy as he stroked light caresses down her back, whispering, "Beautiful Amina, my beautiful little one..." that was the last she heard before she drifted off to sleep.

...

A noise woke her. She opened her eyes to darkness. She could see well at night but she didn't recognize the room at first. She heard a door banging down the hall and fairy voices talking as they walked past her room. She remembered the inn.

Then she realized she was lying naked on a male. A naked, giant, sexy Therian lion male. That she just met. And had sex with, she added. She groaned to herself; this was not normal behavior for her. Damn fairy blood in her was making her a hot horny mess.

She sighed and slowly slid off of him, trying not to wake him.

His arms shot out and grabbed her. She stiffened in alarm.

"Where do you think you are going?" he asked.

"Oh, um... I guess I was going to let you sleep?" she stumbled, her face reddening.

His arms were pressing her against him, her chest warm on his skin. She could feel him getting harder.

She glanced around the room for her clothes. She wondered what the etiquette was for after sex with a stranger. Would it be rude to wash up the stickiness drying on her thighs before she got dressed?

"That's not necessary. You will stay here with me. There is room for us both," his arms stayed tight around her as he refused to let her go.

She finally spied her shirt on the floor. She reached out her arm. If she could stretch just a little more, she might be able to reach it. Almost there, she could just touch it with her outstretched fingers.