The Wounded Lion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You won't need that, Amina. I'll keep you warm."

"Oh, well...I...we are..." she blushed. "I don't think I could sleep... you know...naked with you," she finally admitted.

He chuckled, sending vibrations across her body. It made her tingle all over.

"It didn't seem to stop you from sleeping earlier."

"Well, that was after, we ah... you know..." why couldn't she form a coherent sentence around him?

"After we fucked?" he finished for her.

She glared at him, then nodded.

"Ok," he smiled, and proceeded to stroke across her back, his hands ending up palming her ass cheeks.

She closed her eyes as the warming sensations washed over her. Her heart sped up and her brain got foggy. Damn fairy blood.

His fingers were massaging her bottom and getting ever closer to her inner thighs. Oh, and she wanted his fingers there. She resisted the urge to spread herself open for his stroking hands. But it took all her effort.

"Ok? Ok what?" her breath squeezed out the question. He must think I'm an incoherent dunderhead.

"Ok, we can fuck again so you can sleep," he said, and then he put his hand between her legs.

"Oh!" she said in surprise. He used his fingers to rub her, first gentle strokes on her inflamed clit and then circling her opening. She opened her legs to give him room. She could feel his growl of approval vibrate through his chest.

He rubbed his chin and face against her head, whispering to her in that purring voice of his. "Amina...my sweet little fairy...you are so wet for me," his fingers continued rubbing her clit. "You are mine, and I will have you again." When he plunged a finger into her, she cried out.

He used his long, thick finger to stroke inside her, penetrating deep and stroking a spot she didn't even know she had. He used his thumb to rub her sensitive clit. He drove her into a frenzy with one finger fucking her and the other teasing her clit. Then, he inserted a second finger into her. She gasped at his intrusion. She heard herself pleading with him and he obliged by increasing his pace of finger fucking. Stroking and rubbing her clit until she burst with her orgasm. He did not stop until she lay quivering and exhausted on him.

When he slowly removed his fingers from her, she felt empty. She stroked his chest as he put his arms back around her. She smiled a wicked smile. She pushed herself up and free of his embrace, straddling her legs around him.

He gave her a questioning look.

She said nothing but she gave him what she thought looked like a sexy smile. What did she know though? She sighed and bit her lip. But then he reached out and tucked a lock of loose hair away from her face, looking at her with that cocky smile of his, and all her doubts seem to fade.

She lifted his arms above his head and held them down. The look of surprise on his face made her laugh. This in turn made his eyes go dark with desire. He tried to bring his arms to her but she pushed them back above his head and shook her head at him.

"Nope, stay," she grinned.

A deep rumbling purr vibrated in his chest and she could feel his cock jump under her.

She leaned up and kissed him. She kissed his forehead, his brows, his eyes, and down his lion nose to his lips. She placed light feathery kisses on his lips, tasting herself in his mouth. Their tongues met and she sucked his. She felt the need to have him inside her mouth and she sucked on his bottom lip and pulled it. Then she bit it.

He growled into her mouth but she felt his cock jump again and she knew he liked it. She led a trail of hard bites and then kisses down his neck. She felt his arms twitch as if he wanted to move them and she shook her head no at him. He snarled an impatient sound but left them there. Score one for her.

When she reached his nipples, she took one in her mouth and swirled it with her tongue. She sucked it hard and pulled.

His hips thrust up underneath her.

She followed downward with her kisses and bites. She worked her mouth down to the bare skin of his belly. When her face was level with his hard member, she rubbed her cheek against him.

His shaft jumped in response. "Amina," he warned.

She ignored him. She stroked her fingers up his hardened shaft. It felt so smooth and hard. And smelled so masculine and musky. She kissed the glistening tip, then licked down the length of him.

He was still purring but he made no other sound or movement, his body went tense and rigid.

She glanced up at him and their eyes locked. His eyes were wide, his pupils dilated. He stared at her, lips curled in a silent snarl, showing his canines. Fear gripped her and her body went cold.

He stared at her as if she were prey in his sight.

She was staring at the ultimate predator. She was no match for his size and strength. With one move, he could easily crush her. Her heart raced and her body froze. She felt that minutes pass as they stared at each other.

Finally, she saw his eyes soften, then he smiled at her, and cupped her face in his palm. His fingers stroked across her cheek and she nestled her face into his big hand. His body relaxed underneath her.

She let out a shaky breath. "You scared me," she chided him, her eyes narrowing.

"I'm sorry, Amina. You bring out my beast," his eyes followed over her face. "I promise, I would never hurt you," his fingers ran through her hair.

"I know," she smiled.

She shivered as his hands stroked across her bare skin, over her shoulders. His hands continued to caress her skin, circling her breasts lightly. Then they wandered down to her hips. He seized her firmly, his large hand nearly circling her waist, guiding her hips down onto him as he lowered her onto his cock.

"Oh," she cried out, adjusting to his size. "Dominic," she wiggled her hips until he was fully inside her. "I love the feel of you inside of me," she caressed his face.

"I'm all yours," he told her.

She rose up and then back down on him. He was deep inside her. She clutched his shoulders, her nails digging into him. She felt his fingers grasp roughly into her hips as he fiercely thrust up into her as she shoved hard down onto him. They took pleasure in the rough feel of each connection. They rode each other, the sound of flesh slapping against flesh filling the room. She loved the strength he had, his calloused hands guiding her hips, his hard cock penetrating her deeply.

He watched her as she rode him, his eyes darkened. A thrill coursed through her that she could bring this sexy creature such pleasure. Her heart raced and she heard him cry out her name and release deep into her. His hot seed shooting inside her made her reach her climax. She rode him through it until her body was exhausted.

She laid her head down on his chest but kept him inside her. She did not want to lose that connection with him yet. She could feel his seed leaking out of her onto him. She sighed in contentment. Maybe they could stay like this forever. Damn orcs, why did they have to be such assholes? If not for them, she could stay here. With Dominic.

He stroked her hair, crushing it in his hands and rubbing it with his fingers. The purring from his arousal earlier sounded like a light rumble now, she could hear it with her ear pressed against his chest.

"Hmm, keep that up and you may fuck me to death sooner than I expected my little fairy." His hands had wandered to her back and he traced her scars there.

This time, it didn't seem to bother her. She wondered about the scars on his back. Wanting to know more about him, she got the courage to ask. "Captain Dominic, the scars on your back...they are? They are like mine. Who? If you don't mind, I mean. Who gave them to you?"

"Oh. It's Captain Dominic now, eh?" And with that, he rolled them over. She felt the emptiness as he left her and she regretted asking him such a personal question.

Instead of pushing her away as she expected, he pulled up the sheets and blankets around them. Then he tucked her back against his chest and pulled her into him. One arm went under her neck and the other wrapped around her chest possessively. She even felt his leg go over hers as if he wanted to ensure she could not go anywhere. Then he rubbed his face into her hair in that feline way he had. A deep peace enveloped her.

Eventually, he answered her. "The marks are from a punishment I got from my captain at the time. I was a young lieutenant in training. We were sent out on a scouting mission. The orcs we were watching started attacking a human family. We stepped in to help. We stopped the orcs but things went wrong and a young soldier died," he sighed. "Turns out instead of his standard sword, he had a training sword in his scabbard. Captain Trame ordered me to either take the whipping or leave the military. Since I don't know how to do anything except fight, I took the punishment."

"But that's not fair, that wasn't your fault!" she protested. He chuckled, his chest fur tickling her back.

"Amina, when you're a leader, you're responsible for your people. Especially in battle. Fair or not, that's the way it is," he paused.

She could tell he wanted to add more to the story. She waited in silence.

"Well, it turns out that soldier was Captain Trame's nephew. He still hasn't forgiven me for it. He is General Trame now," he ended the story but she could tell he was lost in his thoughts.

She understood how a punishment did not make either party forgiven. Her father taught her that the hard way. He beat her for any transgression, whether real or imagined by him. Wanting to get him out of the malaise she had caused, she asked him where he got the bite wound on his hip.

"That was from a Cinghiale boar-man. He sunk his tusks into me and would not let go. He almost took my leg off before I killed him."

"I can't believe the orcs convinced them to join their side," she said.

"Yes, it is unfortunate, they would have made a good ally" he nodded. "And this, Amina. How did you get this?" he stroked her leg with the eight puncture wounds on it.

She stiffened. The silence in the room echoed around them. "That?" she whispered in the darkness so quietly he could barely hear her.

"That was from a dragon."

...

He listened in shock as this tiny fairy woman in his arms told him the story of how she was bitten by a dragon and lived.

She told him that when she was young and still living at her father's castle, she discovered a juvenile male dragon that her father captured. For years it was chained in an abandoned courtyard. Her father thought he could eventually break its spirit and get it to serve him. Each of its legs was chained, pulling it flat to the ground so it had no leverage to move. Its head was held by a ring around its neck and two chains, one to each side. Its wings had been cut and laid useless against its sides. This kept it completely immobilized. Once a week it was fed a slaughtered pig or deer, enough to keep it alive but still weak.

Amina felt sorry for it and wanted to free it. Anytime she could sneak out, she would go over to the dragon enclosure and chisel away at the spike holding its right, front leg down. She was just a child so the progress moved slowly. Each time, the dragon would watch her with hatred in its eyes. Then, after 6 months of digging away at the spike in the ground, it gave way and his leg was free.

"Mind you, I was only a small child of about eight or nine at the time and I didn't think through my plan very well," she laughed as she proceeded to tell him.

"So here is this, by now adult, dragon with one leg free. When he sensed his freedom, he used that limb to push himself up. As old as the rest of the chains were and with the extra leverage, he managed to break free, first his other front leg, then his back legs and neck," she shook her head. "So now, I faced a full-grown, very angry dragon. He started roaring in anger and triumph. Before I could even think about running away, he grabbed me in his teeth and lifted me by my leg," she tapped her scar. "I thought I was going to be a dragon snack for sure. Instead, he breathed out onto me. And then tossed me aside."

"He breathed on you?" he questioned her.

"Well, it took me a while to figure this out, and since I have no other dragons to ask about it, I can't say for sure, but I think when he breathed on me, he transferred the ability to understand what he said. Because as he left, I could hear him talking about how the dark elves would pay for this."

"By the goddess, you're amazing!" he admired.

"Well, the amazing thing was he tossed me into the woods, and when father's soldiers came running to see what the commotion was, they didn't see me," she laughed again as she continued. "I think that was the first time I misbehaved against my father and didn't get caught and beaten for it. After a while, I crawled away and tended my wounds as best as I could. Mother helped. She was still alive then. She never asked me about it and she never told my father either."

He couldn't believe this beautiful creature. He held her tight to him and felt a strange tugging in his heart. This little fairy has endured hatred and pain and yet she didn't let it overcome her. She remained sweet and humble. He nuzzled her neck and breathed in her scent. She smelled of fresh air and lavender and he could smell his scent on her now. He imagined how she would be with children of her own, their children. She would never allow her child to get beaten or harmed.

He smiled, thinking of her sweet but fierce disposition. She would be a wonderful mother. And wife. He sighed; it was best not to think of those things. He stroked her hair; he loved the feel of her silky tresses. He liked to crush them in his hand and feel them glide through his fingers.

He whispered soothing words to her, telling her how beautiful and special she was.

Eventually, he felt her body relax as she gave in to sleep.

He did not sleep. He stayed awake with her in his arms so he could experience every moment he could with her. He wanted her in his bed and his arms for more than one night. Damn fairies. He knew this was going to be a bad idea. Look at him now, one night with her and he was already thinking of children. It had to be that fairy blood. Ah, but what a fairy. So beautiful, even with her scars she had the most beautiful body he had ever seen. And how strong she must be to survive everything she had been through.

It seemed too short a time before he heard the noise of the inn waking up for the morning. He heard a loud knock on the door and he grunted at it in answer. Amina stretched in his arms and rolled over to face him. She smiled up at him with those deep green eyes. When his heart did that strange flutter again, he got angry.

"It's time to go, fairy," he said abruptly. She got a hurt look in her eyes and he instantly wanted to take it back and apologize by kissing every inch of her. But like a coward, he stayed quiet as she got up and washed in the basin water.

He would not be washing her off. He dressed quickly and gathered her clothes. He wondered how long he could go without bathing just to keep her scent on him. He shook his head, trying to clear it, to clear her from his head. He knew that would be impossible now, she would linger there forever.

When she finished washing, he held her pants for her as she stepped into them. He tied the front string, his hand trailing lower than necessary into the waist. He saw her eyes darken. Then he held her shirt for her to slip on. He gave in to his desire and allowed his hands to wander across her chest, down her flat belly then rest briefly on her ass before he dropped them to his side.

He noticed that when she put on her cloak, she did not cover her head. Sighing, he pulled her into one last embrace. He breathed one last breath of her, kissed her on the top of her head so he could feel that soft hair one last time, then he turned and walked out of the room. He needed to get his head on straight before facing his platoon and knew he couldn't do it in the same room as her.

In the great room of the inn, his soldiers and the other fairies were all gathering and packing their belongings. He heard brief small talk but it was subdued. He hoped that his men were not under any spell this morning. Lieutenant Drake and Corporal Raylan left their room but Fayleen was nowhere to be seen.

He saw Amina come out of their room; her bow strapped to her back. He nodded at her and she returned a small sad smile. She joined the rest of the fairies and they left the inn to find Fayleen.

His soldiers were packed and ready. They took wrapped meats and bread from the innkeeper to eat on the road. He wanted to inquire as to how the rest of them fared during the night but was apprehensive. They were all a little lost in thought.

The Therians stepped outside just as the sun peeked over the tree line.

There were all the fairies with their leader Fayleen standing at the edge of the forest. They were getting ready to head into the trees.

His men all paused and watched in silence.

One by one the fairies followed Fayleen into the forest until only one remained.

Amina.

She stood staring at him wringing her hands.

How his feet moved he didn't know, but the next moment he was halfway to her. She ran to him and flung herself into his outstretched arms. He held her and she lifted her face to him. He kissed her over and over. When they came up for a breath, they both laughed.

"Take care of yourself, little fairy."

"Be safe in Battle, Captain Dominic."

"Hmm, I have to be, I know how I am going to die now, and it's not in battle, Amina," he reminded her. She blushed and turned to go; walking into the forest and disappearing from view.

When he turned back to his men, they were all staring at him. Drake and Raylan had smirks on their faces. He suspected they would not let him live that down.

He learned the fate of his men as each one seemed eager to share the events of their evening. Most had incredible fairy sex. But Fayleen, he learned, bossed Drake and Raylan around so much that they hardly considered it fun. Then, when they got fed up with her directions in the bedroom, she left, telling them she would seek her ceremonial mating elsewhere. Where she ended, they didn't know or care.

There were two of his soldiers that were quiet the whole time. When they were prodded into talking about their night, they admitted that their fairy turned out to be a male. The others started to tease them but one of the soldiers spoke up, shaking his head.

"At first we were surprised, but he turned on the charm, and to look at him, he was stunningly beautiful," he said.

"And the things he could do with that mouth of his were downright amazing," his roommate added with a grin.

"And that ass of his was..." at this, the rest of the men started shouting.

They all laughed and talked about the fairies until they met up with General Trame and the rest of the battalion in town.

Lieutenant Drake walked next to Captain Dominic. "You've been very quiet Captain. Seemed like you and your fairy got along pretty well." Drake glanced at him and grinned. They had been friends for many years. "What was her name again?"

"Amina," Dominic whispered reverently. "Yeah, you could say we got along pretty well," Dominic smiled back at his friend. "She is pretty special. If the goddess is willing, I hope to see her again someday."

They walked the rest of the way in silence.