All Comments on 'The Wraggle Taggle Gypsies'

by clarabella

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
clarabellaclarabellaalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Hello readers!

Please take a moment to let me know your thoughts on this thread. I have had lots of really useful feedback on the Norseman series, and this one seems to have far less hits/interest. Let me know your thoughts!

Love Clarabella x

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Like the beginning

I like your writing. Even though it's under the non-consent category but your writing style is not coarse or unrefine. You used simple yet meaningful words to describe your imagination and that made your story come alive and let it fly.

Your story theme not only included non-consent/reluctance (husband took Isabelle in foreceful manner and she was reluctant to participate, there was certainly domination as well like Peter wanted to dominate Isabelle and also there was a hint of exhibitionism from both party (Though Isabelle was terrified she was nonetheless turn on until she had to find relief from the drunk husband.)

All in all it was a well-written story. (I will get to the second part when I have the time) In the meantime keep up the good quality work.

Thankyou dear

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hmmm.. honestly

It's well written but it could be a little longer and doesn't make for a very satisfying read **wink** I want to see her taken or run away... having rekindled her loathsome husbands passion and desperate to be free. The husband could persue her and at the same time she could meet Peter again?

It's a little too short story.

The only thing missing here is the main character getting some.

If it was a serise and you took the story further I would like it more. hint hint ;)

DreambeamzDreambeamzabout 12 years ago
Wow

You make the characters come alive and I feel like I am a part of the story, great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous