The Wraparound

Story Info
A daring evening spent on the wraparound couch.
3.2k words
4.51
13.1k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past six months, I've been seeing Kristen, and our time together often involves me spending nights and weekends at her house, where she lives with her mother, Lisa, and her younger sister, Sarah. We mostly gather in the living room, a favorite spot for watching movies or playing on the PS5. It's a spacious house with enough bedrooms for everyone, but the living room, featuring a massive TV and a large U-shaped couch that can easily fit ten people, is where we all end up.

Kristen and Sarah are both strikingly beautiful, each in their own way. Kristen, with her athletic build and confident demeanor, often dresses in revealing outfits that never fail to draw attention. On the other hand, Sarah, who is just as attractive, is more reserved and introverted. She prefers baggy clothes that conceal her figure, is often seen with reading glasses, and usually keeps her dirty blonde hair tied up in a bun, focusing intently on her studies.

One evening, Kristen and I entered the living room to find Sarah nestled in her corner of the couch, engrossed in her textbooks. Without a second thought, Kristen turned on the TV at full volume, clearly disrupting Sarah's studies. This act highlighted the underlying tension between the sisters. Sarah protested with a sharp "STUDYING!" to which Kristen dismissively replied, "You WERE studying, now you're not. Go to your room if you want to study, you freak," playfully tossing a pillow at her.

Despite this, Sarah calmly returned to her books, sparing me a gentle smile and an eye roll when Kristen wasn't looking. Although Sarah and I haven't interacted much, I always appreciate her warm and friendly demeanor, a stark contrast to Kristen's more confrontational nature.

Seated between them on the couch, I felt like a buffer. Kristen would snuggle up on one side, using my arm or legs as her personal pillow, while Sarah created her own cozy space on the other. In this arrangement, they seemed to coexist more peacefully, often talking over me as if I wasn't there, each in her own world yet connected by my presence in between.

"Hey Sarah, why are you such a bitch?" Kristen would say. Sarah just remained silent, still concentrating on her studies. She obviously heard Kristen but didn't retaliate with a response.

No matter the day or what we were watching, the scenario would inevitably play out the same way. It seemed like Sarah took a certain pleasure in giving me attention, well aware that this annoyed Kristen.

"Hey Michael" Sarah said sweetly, I'm going to the kitchen to get a drink, do you want anything?

"No, I'm good, thank you Sarah." I responded. She would never ask Kristen. Yet Kristen would demand service from her just the same.

"Get me a water with ice" Kristen would demand. Sarah would always just nod in compliance and return with what was instructed of her. She never argued this, she just responded.

"Yes Kristen."

Sarah briefly left the room and promptly returned with two glasses of water. She handed one to Kristen, who accepted it silently, without offering any words of thanks.

"Move, you are in the way I can't see the TV, bitch."

As time went on, I became very comfortable with this arrangement. I felt very lucky to be surrounded on both sides by two beautiful girls, even if they had distain for each other.

The living room was a public space and was respected as such. There was a no PDA rule (public display of affection) in the house as a verbal agreement between the family members and everyone kept to themselves and got along.

As the weeks past and we spent more time in the living room together, Kristen became more emboldened. She would rub her hands over me and tease under the blankets knowing that her sister was out of reach and out of sight. I would run my fingertips up and down her bare legs and she would reposition herself to allow my fingers to explore.

I enjoy the slow and gradual seduction and teasing of Kristen over the course of several hours. I would build up her longing for me over the evening knowing that as soon as we went back to her room, I would tear off her night shirt and panties and we would go at it for the rest of the night.

This nightly ritual could end right there, and I would be happy beyond measure. However, at the same time that Kristen was getting teased to my left, there was even more pressure building up on my right.

Over the past few weeks, I noticed something gradually changing with Sarah. While she initially started at the far end of the couch, more recently she was taking up a lot more room, laying down along the full length, her head at the far end and her feet just a few inches away from my legs. She easily fit on her section and while laying down, was completely invisible to her sister on the other end. From Sarah's perspective, it is almost like it was just she and I on the couch together.

As days went by, her feet were getting dangerously close to touching my leg. Then one evening as she lay on her stomach resting flat on the couch, she brushed her toes up against my thigh. She did this once, and then twice, and then on the third time, she let her bare feet touch my leg and then kept them there, most likely waiting to see what I would do next. She was wearing baggy pajama shorts and an oversized hoodie that hid most of her face from view. I could still make out the curves of her perfect ass under the loose shorts.

There are of course moral questions here. On my left: I have Kristen who I am teasing to a froth with touches and caresses knowing full well that I am going to fuck her silly in the very short term. Then on the right side - Sarah, is delicately reaching out to me on her side of the couch at great risk, making a connection and inviting, or shall I say daring me to reciprocate. I have no such future intention with Sarah yet such a moral quandary just the same.

Perhaps it wasn't the best decision, and I know it might seem questionable, but I couldn't help myself. Gradually, almost hesitantly, I extended my hand towards Sarah's bare foot and ankle, gently resting it on her skin. She didn't react with a start or pull away; rather, she simply rolled onto her back, her attention lazily fixed on the TV. She shifted, placing one leg against the back of the couch, yet maintaining a subtle, continuous contact between her foot and my leg.

I could see her smooth bare legs shining in the light of the flickering TV. I took my hand and gently began to run my fingertips from her foot, up to her knee and back. I was gentle with my caress. I had no idea what her reaction would be. I expected at any time she would simply roll back over or get up and walk out of the room, yet she did neither. Instead, she inched closer to me, inviting me to continue my quest.

Let's not forget that Kristen on my left is in a similar position. I knew that I was taking a great risk of being discovered at any moment by either of the two, however I had already put this into motion, and it was too late to back out now.

I started mirroring my left-hand movements with my right. For some reason this was easier for my mind to handle. I would gradually trace my fingers up the legs of both girls to their knees, before gliding back down to their ankles. Then I would switch and do the same thing on the other legs. Always easy, always teasing and gentle in my touch. Maybe I am just an opportunist, but how often in life does something like this present itself?

As I reached Sarah's knee and delicately returned back to her ankle, she again shifted her position on the couch, moving closer to me still and spreading her thighs a bit more. When she did this her baggy pajama shorts shifted as well giving me a direct line of sight all the way down her incredible legs to the seam of her panties. She moved her foot that is up against the couch, so it was also touching my leg. She raised her arms up above her head which in turn repositioned the bottom of her hoodie to reveal the bare skin of her abs and pierced belly button.

Both women seemed to be enjoying this independent attention immensely. I struggled for a reason to stop but found no resistance.

I heard a quiet sigh release from Kristen's mouth as my hand traveled up past her knee on to the soft skin of her inner thigh as I made some light circles with my fingertips. I think this response surprised even Kristen who immediately reached out and found the TV remote control and turned up the volume to mask her sound.

With Sarah, I was extra nervous to perform the same action, yet was so turned on I don't know that logic and reason would have any weight on my decision making. I felt her wonderous skin under my fingers as they traveled up, up past her knee, and slowly and gently caressed the same vicinity of her inner thigh, repeating the same movement I just made on her sister. Her leg twitched slightly as I did this. I then travelled back down both of their legs back to their feet.

I force myself to focus as I try to exactly mirror my movements on both sides of the couch. I dared my hands to make their way under the fabric of Sarah's pajama shorts, just shy of her panties.

This time its Sarah that lets out the quiet sigh. I certainly heard it but it's doubtful that Kristen could make it out on the far side. Sarah continued to move closer to me with every pass, spreading her legs a bit more. While I could not see all of her face under hoodie, I could make out her mouth and could see it was just barely open and her tongue press against her top lip as if in concentration.

As if intentional, both Kristen and Sarah started simultaneously grinding their hips to meet my hand as I traveled up higher and higher on their bare legs. I took a deep breath and then allowed myself to touch the soft cloth of their panties. It was a synchronized movement that crossed over their covered pussy lips in a gentle arch before returning all the way back down the legs.

This is certainly not the first time that I had turned on Kristen and she knew exactly what I was doing to her in the moment -- and it was driving her crazy. Sarah on the other hand was in a totally new place and her reaction was much greater than Kristen's. I heard a slight gasp as I passed over the fabric covering Sarah's lips and she first instinctively jerked away from my hand, followed by assertively rushing back to it, pressing the fabric between my fingers and her lips into the space between. I could feel the outline of her protruding outer lips through her panties and could feel the warmth and wetness overflowing with my touch.

With each pass I became more daring and lingered longer over the cotton panties of the girls as I moved up and down their legs. I moved my fingers over their lips and in wide circles, moving slowly and methodically, feeling each girl press back against the tips with greater force. Their hips rising and falling as I make contact, both tortured by the necessity of absolute and silence from their side, knowing full well that their sibling was sharing the very same space.

Kristen was awash in the intensity and pleasurable agony of a climax that she knew I would not allow her to enjoy here on this couch. She would endure me touching and caressing her for hours bringing her closer and closer again to orgasm and then back off at the very last moment prohibiting her a full release. I am a master at this practice and know when to let up just before she can't possibly take anymore.

I felt Sarah's legs start to shake as she pushed more forcefully and faster against my fingers. I backed off her as well, pulling her back from the brink, much to her dismay, frustration, and confusion. I could tell this idea of prolonged arousal was entirely new territory to her. She was enjoying it yet didn't understand why I would not allow her to climax. She had a look on her face like she was trying to decide something but would not dare discuss it out loud.

Without saying a word, she got up from the couch and walked hastily out of the room. I was horrified that maybe I had pushed this game too far. Sarah must be furious with me I thought.

The moment Sarah was out of view, Kristen takes her hand and places it on top of my own, pressing my fingers hard against her lips and clit. She starts rubbing herself with my fingers through her wet panties, pushing back with her hips. I look at her and her eyes are closed, focusing on her building climax. I can tell when she is about to cum by her shortness of breath and the hard pressure she is using. I can tell she is just seconds away.

At just the moment before Kristen climaxes, Sarah walks back into the room and lays back down on the couch next to me. I withhold any touch from Kristen to which she responds with a groan.

Sarah tries to find the same position she was in before getting up but in the end pushes her legs up and spread herself even wider for me. My access to her has never been more welcome.

I place my hand on her leg again and enjoy the pleasant exploration of my fingers as they make their way up Sarah's legs and back under her pajama shorts. To my disbelief, as I travel higher, I find that in her absence, she has removed her panties providing me complete and unrestricted access. As my fingers trace over her now exposed bare lips, Sarah moaned out loud. This took her as much by surprise as it did me. She tried her best to cover it up with a cough and then a fake sneeze. She covered her mouth with her hand, her eyes now transfixed on the ceiling instead of the television.

Kristen was too tortured by her failed climax to even process the noises coming from Sarah. She was trying to grind against my fingers, yet I kept moving them farther away, disallowing her to get any closer. She squeezed my arm tightly with her hands, begging me to please, please, continue with my fingers. My fingers slip beneath her drenched panties.

I started to draw circles around both girl's clits without making direct contact. I'd make a full circle, and then I'd wait for a second. Then I'd make two circles and pause again. I increased the number of orbits I'd make but also increase the pause in between. I was trying to keep both girls as aroused as possible without sending either one over the edge.

Three circles. A longer pause. I felt Sarah starting to shake again, her hips moving involuntarily against me, trying to get me to start again. Sarah's exposed lips were absolutely soaking wet, and it was nearly impossible to make a full circle without dipping deeper between her drenched lips, decreasing the friction and prolonging the intensity of the feeling.

If I felt one girl was getting too close, I'd back off on both, still trying to mirror my actions between the two. Four circles. a longer pause. I felt Kristen this time start to shake under my fingertips now caressing her lips directly.

I slipped a finger in between Sarah's lips and made one long pass down allowing my fingertip to tease inside the smallest amount before running back up -- stopping before contacting her sensitive clit. She also started to lose control.

Both girls were shaking, waiting for my next touch. They were moments away from climaxing, neither aware of each other's beautiful agony just a few feet away.

I started in on five. slow... circles of ever shrinking size around the girl's clits. But on the 5th pass, instead of going around, I chose to travel directly over simultaneously.

Both Kristen and Sarah started shaking uncontrollably as I did this. I made contact again by brushing over again. And gently again. And barely again. With each contact the girls inched closer to the point of no return. Within a few more seconds and there was no turning back.

Sarah hit first, trying and failing to control her wild bucking against my hand, her own hands covering her mouth as she did everything possible to stay silent as wave after wave of pleasure passed through her body.

Up to this point, I had never brought Kristen to climax here in the living room. I had always waited and edged her beyond comprehension before finishing the job in private in her bedroom. So it was with complete disbelief that she felt the rising wave and I let her go all the way over the edge, right here, in sight of her younger sister.

I felt Kristen reach her orgasm, hidden under the blanket but as strong as I had ever seen, clenching my hand as hard with her closed thighs, hips bucking and burying her head in a couch pillow trying to prevent any sound from escaping giving away her loss of control.

There was a brief overlap where both my girlfriend Kristen, and her sister Sarah were both simultaneously swept away in their own personal moments. I think it is this fact, more than any other that saved me from ultimate discovery. Each was so engrossed in their own blissful moment that they didn't consider anything else in their surroundings.

As their waves subsided, I felt both girls reach out for me. Kristen hugged my arm with both of her hands, followed by Sarah who clasped my hand between her own, squeezing my fingers gently and rhythmically as if to say thank you. I grabbed them both on the leg and gave a squeeze before returning my hands back to my own lap.

They both fell completely still as they returned to whatever show was on the Television. Nobody said a word or moved for what felt like 10 minutes.

Kristen sat up off the couch and got close enough to my ear to whisper.

"I'm going to take a shower, meet me in my bedroom."

With that, she got up off the couch and walked out of the living room, leaving me alone with Sarah. I didn't know what I should do or say. Sarah stood up and straightened herself out. She looked directly in my eyes and smiled from ear to ear. Without saying a single word, she walked out of the room. I turned off the television and headed to Kristen's bedroom.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

©2023 Michael Carrie, All Rights Reserved