All Comments on 'The Wrath of the Wicked Webcam Ch. 06'

by sophist801

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Should have left the story alone

The ending of Chapter 5 was a good one so there was no need for this Chapter. This ending only "muddied the waters" so to speak and weakened the whole series. None the less, through Chapter 5, this was a very good seriec.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Disappointment

I agree; the story should have been left alone. Not only is the new ending unsatisfying, it's unreal. Debts are discharged upon death. There is no way an heir can be held legally responsible for debts they did not particpate in creating. Therefore, in the story, there is no reason for the financial "crisis" which precipitates the resturn to webcamming. In fact, it's a little surprising that the husband doesn't even mention consulting an attorney to validate the wife's story.

bruce22bruce22about 14 years ago
It was not enjoyable.

The idea of how the debt was generated seem weak or very scary! But assuming the debt is incurred in a legal manner, then it is very strange that she should go back to something that caused so much hurt the first time around. The probability of someone finding out what she is doing unless she puts on a mask is pretty high.. I would prefer that the story had not continued.

looking4itlooking4itabout 14 years ago
Well

I don't know who you were talking to that needed an ending but I believe this was a waste of your time. Your seeming need to let them rationalize themselves back into the situation that drove them apart in the first place doesn't make sense to me. Perhaps your friends in the business needed to let everyone know that this is an okay vocation, and it is, but it doesn't fit the characters you set up no matter how much biblical reference you use. A different story where the couple could agree to this would have been better. I wish you would have left well enough alone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not bad.

I didn't necessarily think that it needed another chapter, but the the twist of her going back into business, this time with the husband's blessing, was unexpected and interesting. The idea of the parents' debt falling on their daughter after their deaths wouldn't happen. But it is just a story. Thanks for sharing. Ohio, USA

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Actually.

If this was a stand alone story of an adventurous loving couple who wanted to have fun with a webcam and make some money on the side then this story would have been excellent. However you put this chapter with the others and to me the husband could be described as an old "Stuck in the mud" and people like him rarely would go back on such a thing as this. But that said for a stand alone story and not a chapter I say well done and keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
sorry

sorry it was a good story, you ruined it with some foolish rant.

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
This extra chapter did not add anything significant to the story

And it seems tacked on and not a natural flow from the prior chapters. If you want to write about a couple where the wife does webcam shows, you should start over with a new story - IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
any whore just does a job

and it's more than sad to see, that the parents, either of them for their own reason just give a shit and really fuck up their kids. when my son would have found out what his mother did, this would have been really out of question. this way they just show the little guy any women is a whore no matter what you show and also should be treated like that with a father who changed from disgusted, what the son could understand a year ago, turned out as a filthy pimp who even likes to have a whore at home. it also shows she lied a lot to her husband, she liked to do it and once you open pandoras box you can't close it. to bad your screwed up this story and just showed us your another irresponsible adult who won't let your kids choose what kind of sexuality and view your kids wanna have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Debts do not pass on to decendants. It not possible for a creditor to collect from anyone who did not sign the debt. For a creditior to do so is fraud, a violation of the fair credit act, and probally criminaly actionable under extortion laws. The story was very nice before this chapter kinda detracts from it.

morefunnmorefunnabout 14 years ago
Well Done

Chapter 6 may not have been required, but it does explain some of the husbands attitudes and moral standings. It is over a year later when a family tragedy occurs with new challenges. To the characters credit they have been talking, sharing and becoming a closer couple. He has grown considerably in his manhood. She is happier and more assured with herself. She comes up with a plan and shows him. He would of never agreed if she would of just described it. She had found a way to solve the problems and still be a mother, wife and lover to her husband. Now it is not everyones cup of tea, but it is fiction. But in her presentation she is sure to help him resolve his fears and help him with his ego. Plus he benefited in the bedroom from her business. So well done and appreciated, especially the opening of the story. Well done and waiting for another of your tales.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Interesting chapter

Contrary to some here, I think your analysis of how this couple came to accept each other and deal with life was reasonable. No hatred, no trying to destroy each other, all the while rationalizing about the children.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This guy was a jerk

What gives him the right to ruin other people's lives. There are to many people in the world who want to make other bend to their will whether they are right or wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
POOR AT BEST!!!

This story did not deserve any rating at all, it is a pathetic effort at best.

TeslerTesleralmost 14 years ago
Good but needs some editing

The last chapter was not necessary... The story was complete without it. The readers need to know was satisfied. Let us go further if we want to. Submitting such small chapters over days looses the reader. You would be better served in submitting these stories in 1 or 2 submissions.

Keep writing - I like you style.

YornHYornHalmost 14 years ago
Once a whore, always a whore.

I think this applies to this story. The fact that the husband ends up pimping his wife's body only makes it worse.

Penetrative sex is not a prerequisite to being a whore - this story is illustrative of that fact.

They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
From good story to shit in one chapter

You had a really good story until you added the last chapter. Now the whole thing is just crap.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
Your narrator

is a moral cretin. Does he ever need to consult Father Ho! It's painful to read most of this story, the narrator begins so morally blind yet so fatuously certain of himself, but especially this concluding mix of libidinous self-satisfied self-righteousness. Does Jocelyn have no women friends who, when told what he's been doing, get so outraged they all come to the house armed, then stand in line each waiting her turn?

Fighting41Fighting41about 13 years ago
What Changed?

First 5 chapters the wife did what she did due to financial difficulties and the husband has a fit and is ready to divorce her.

Then in this chapter you made the rest of the story irrelevant because the wife went back to doing what she was doing before due to financial difficulties but this time the husband is happy with it. Way to shoot yourself in the foot Sophist

demantoiddemantoidabout 13 years ago
In general, I liked the whole story...

Because of the effort...thank you Sophist. I loved your other stories, particularly combining catholicism with Loving Wives...brilliant! That said, you are aptly named...a bit of arrogant erudition combined with specious arguments. (as seen in the last two chapters here). Nonetheless, I love the concept of sophism as beautifully practiced by our politicians and religious leaders including Jesus Christ.

SKHPSKHPover 12 years ago
This ending really spoils all the rest of the story...

...didn't he express his worries about the family's reputation and his own humilation in the first chapter, when he confronted her? What is new with the setup in chapter 6? Only, that it is now going on with his knowledge. What about their children, who were bullied the first time? How does this match with the character of the husband painted in the first 5 chapters?

What a crap was this chapter!

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
YOUR PHILOSOPY HAS MERIT

but in your military youth, you forgot the basis 3,,,H....D....C....TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck the Creditors

She could have just abandoned the trust and told the creditors to go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sorry..still a cheating slut wife and wimp husband tale...

And, as such, just a sorry pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Utter bullshit

You can not respect your wife or yourself if you consent to your wife doing such things. I personally would have never taken the wife back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she is a whore

any wife that would do that isnt a wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Still a Jackass

Why would she want to stay with that fool of a husband? He wasn't "a man". He was a spineless worm that couldn't support his wife. No understanding, no respect and no love. What a waste of space he was/is. Also a poor example for the kids.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh, so NOW its OK?

Now he understands that she was trying to support the family? Of course, it's still her fault, for coming from a family that would leave her with those kinds of debts.

And was page 1 an apology for the whole series?

PolyLvrPolyLvralmost 11 years ago
The hubby is an idiot.

I don't blame him for being pissed off about what HIS wife was doing.

But who the hell does he think he is telling all these other women what to do?

Then, in this story, the daughter becomes responsible for the parents debts? I believe when their estate is finalized, whatever proceeds go to pay the debts, but to transfer those debts to their children? I don't think so.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

hasn't anyone figured it out that the god damn boss was firing the husbands so he could whore them out on his web cam? damn that one is too fucking easy.

phd70phd70almost 11 years ago
Not Sure that the death of the parents created a direct personal debt obligation on wife's part.

The ending with the death of her parents sounded like a legal fantasy. The bequest of property to a beneficiary only changes title to the assets. You can't leave a debt obligation to a beneficiary, only assets. If the assets don't cover the related debts which have a claim or security interest in the assets beqeathed, too bad for the creditors! I am not an attorney but have been a lender and fail to understand how debt obligations beyond the value of the estate assets can become the personal obligations of an estate beneficiary. Dan

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

You need a brain surgery to take out all that crap that you have whitin your rotten skull

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Confusing...

Actually I am not sure why anyone would feel the previous story was incomplete. This ending is entirely out of sorts with the rest of the story. I am in shock that she would dare broach this idea and then even more shocked that he would go along with it. So many factors: this was the thing that almost destroyed her marriage and now she is going back to it without truly talking to him first (redecorated the room, sets up the cam, etc). Talk about insensitivity! Apparently she didn't quite get it the first time. Perhaps she though he had overreacted back them because her reasoning to get him to do it is the same reasoning she had for doing it the first time. Nothing's changed! I thought they had gone through a life altering experience. Apparently not for her! It would have been better for her to address the more salient issues: will this affect our marriage like it did the last time, what about our son and his friends seeing, etc. he had to bring up the question of whether it would affect their sex life! That apparently wasn't even a thought in her head. And her response? She doesn't even consider the emotional and mental impact this might have on her husband and affect his ability to perform (like last time). No, she gives a justification for her previous behavior. She doesn't get it!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

The last time she ventured into the cam world, she had sex with another man. Again, if something brings your marriage to the brink of destruction, you back away and never return to it. She obviously enjoys what she is doing.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought . . .

I am a little disappointed in the fact that in order to make ends meet one has to turn to web cramming and prostituting yourself. There are countless ways to earn money. Is this the answer for everyone? Perhaps you would respond by saying that those other ways would not earn that much money. This is the best way to truly take care of the debt.

By that reasoning, why not deal drugs? There is plenty of money to be made there. The reasoning here used to justify her behavior, is the same reasoning that she could use to justify doing a couples web cam. In fact, she would get even more money that way. She could argue that she wouldn't let it come between them, it will only enhance their own lovemaking, she will only be thinking of her husband, it will only be sex, she will only do it at the house, she will only use professionals . . .

Just a very odd ending. All of his emotions detailed in previous chapters, all of the reasons for his considering divorce, all of the hurts he experienced, merely washed away. And why? Because we need the money. Again, that is what caused her to do it the first time. I guess the author is really trying to say that this guy overreacted the first time. It was merely his male ego that led to their initial problems.

I still give you four stars for quality writing.

Don't even get me started on your references to faith and Christianity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Geez, author, you should be in politics - the bullshit was outrageous [as is most politicans].

What a joke!

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 11 years ago
congrats, you douche bag

I hope you are happy that your son will be coming home bloody every day. Shows how good you are as parents. How many more friends will he have to fight when they discover what is happening.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
This story is out of touch with itself.

The story follows patterns and logic and the implodes on it. It has no flow in the pathos of its own creation. Although, extremely creative and well presented it has the aforementioned flaws that inhibit any serious flow of plot and scheme. Perhaps the author should have reevaluated this prior to reintroduction of webcasting.

BelgiumBelgiumover 10 years ago

This final chapter completely defeats the purpose and previously established storyline. It completely ruins the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well?????????????????????????????????

Your readers clearly do not approve of the WHORE WIFE and your pathetic ending so what now sophist801 .... I got it!!!!! Let her be the SLUT CUNT she already is and make sure "hubby" gets "seconds ... or thirds or whatever CUCKHOLD losers get when they let their "SKANK" wives becomes webcam WHORES......

Thanks for NOTHING ASSHOLE!!!!!

firemanlitfiremanlitabout 10 years ago

A common theme in this genre is the lack of communication between the adults. She makes a decision that was not hers alone to make. He found her secret, and acts like many men would. He is devastated, he throws her out of the house. He then decides to spread the misery to other people. He does not think how this is not his responsibility, he does not care that he is spreading his misery and making decisions that may end other peoples relationships. He is an ass, a selfish, pompous ass.

He and his wife work on their marriage, and we are all happy. Then, she approaches him with a scheme for her to do what he objected to so vociferously before. And now everything is OK and they live happily ever after. He is a hippocrite of the worst kind, and lost all credibility with me. The last chapter does not mesh with the first chapters.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
the only winner here

is Harold. and he set it up.

we, the readers, are the big losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star!

Should have been one page. Saw wife on cam asked who put her up to it and then ballbat Harolds balls into mush!!!! 1 page!!!!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
Interesting...

We're to believe because the parents decided to have a particular type of will that suddenly all of THEIR debt became HER debt...?

Ok, while that would be true if it were her HUSBAND who died it doesn't mean crap when her parents died. The only debts of theirs she has to accept are the debts she willingly incurs by burying them and what not.

But even if what you proposed were true, it doesn't address the more important portions of the story...

He was freaked because his wife called a stranger "sweetie"... to the point it stopped their love making cold when she used the same word to him. Are we really going to believe she can say things like "lover" to MORE strangers and that it won't negatively impact his feelings if she uses it for him...? That if someone pays her to masturbate to a fantasy they describe for her that it won't bother him if she actually cums...?

And what will she do when her sons or daughter start coming home after some kid put up or passed around at school a screenshot of her masturbating...? Or being told some friend of theirs is no longer allowed to associate with them because their parents found out what she's doing...? I mean really, sex is the ONLY skill she has...? The ONLY kinds of job she can get...? Or, just like some prostitutes, it's the idea of making a LOT of money that overcomes their morals...?

EddboyEddboyabout 8 years ago
lol why?

the author ruined it with this last chapter that should have introduced the lingering problems they faced like with her son and anyone else coming across them in public. Instead you make a waste of the first 5 chapters which had the husband so pissed at his wife to end with him watching her as she masturbates to strangers??

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through....

And so why did she go back to this job? Others can still see her and recognize her, right? Isn't that what caused problems in the first place? Didn't she promise never to do this again? Break that promise because of financial need, and what other promises will she break? Confusing end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Harold?

What happened with Harold and all the other women? No one was pissed at him for his reveal?

JimC

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I won't do anything you think is degrading to our relationship

Hubby perved out,bringing the porn into the house after all the talk about children. Sophist801, the bi-polar roller

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A really lame ending. Totally glossed over the concept of self-respect.

It doesn't matter if everyone or if no one finds out she is playing the webcam whore. Her son and her husband know she lacks the intelligence and gumption to find decent respectable work. She is engaged in Prostitute-Lite. Go Mom.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
Hmmm... I seem to recall her getting tips even WITH her clothes on...

So they're suddenly SO bad off they need LOT of extra cash...?

And, yeah, somethings are gray and some are black & white... She said she was done with this - that seems pretty black & white... Not "I'm done with this until or unless we need money."

Rc68Rc68over 7 years ago
A joke right?????

Bring Jesus up in discussion to justify a RAAC story????? No wonder this story is rated so poorly, no way a man takes this cunt back..........

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Not good

After everything else and her son already having friends watch his mom be a camera whore, also after performing online having oral sex with another man?

Hell no.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Enjoyed this story almost til the end.Great pity god had to get her nose in the game!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lol

After all that. Just to let him wimp out? Didn't even seem like the same character. Completely unbelievable.

HomefrontWitnessHomefrontWitnessover 6 years ago
Well that certainly devolved

Into a weird little lecture. You forgot the story part of your story. Get a blog dude, you can post your musings about the nature of ego, AND post pictures of stuff you ate. People love it I hear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting

Sexual content is a way for many women to make good money. A dear friend's daughter is a big named cam girl. Mom is upset and ashamed, but daughter has bought a home with cash for her and her kid ( dad divorced her after he realized she had a g.f). Its a difficult situation, but at least they are both on the same page.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Enjoyed the story greatly until the god botherers got involved !!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Not as good

Final chapter did not jibe with the first five. Why be fine with her doing the very thing that drove them apart in the first place? Doesn't add up. Decent story, but needs better

ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Did the 'male ego' thing again

Instant 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Here we go again with the fragile Male ego garbage. No dude, that's masculine instincts kicking in and this dude not listening to them. A Beta cuck simp guide to it to marriage by ignoring you instincts and letting your wife walk all over you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I agree that this chapter was not needed to finish your story. However the growth of the couple in being honest with each other, and her not lying, and cheating behind her husbands back was to be commended.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

Some redemption for weenie husband

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 2 years ago

Last chapter ruined the story

2.5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You can't inherit debt. The person who contracted for the debt is the only debtor. The estate of the deceased debtor can be forced into liquidation to satisfy the debt, but that's all the creditors can take, whatever the estate can be sold for. Stupid premise. I understand why you stopped publishing here. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just fucking stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Praise the lord, God what a came to Jesus moment bunch of holier than thou clap trap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous