The Wrath's Ch. 01

Story Info
Jamie now has to pay for her Hubby's bonuses.
4.8k words
4.32
14.4k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie had come home after groceries shopping, and felt worn out already. Ronald, her loving husband was gone on a week long trip he said for work. Very common, he usually went once every other month and it helped represent the company. She never considered he might cheat on her or was doing anything other than work while he was gone. But, her usual routine was to stock up on food for the week instead of breaking it up into two trips a week when he was away on trips like this since it was just her and Joy.

Jamie kept herself in shape as a stay at home mom she didn't want to become one of those fat lazy looking women that just lounged around the house, cooked and cleaned and nothing else. Her long blond hair went just past her bubbly ass, silky and well taken care of. Her D-cup tits did loose their perkiness after breastfeeding two of her own, but still held their size after Joy was done using them. Her narrow waist was three quarters the size of her hips and ass. Only to be accented by her 'breeder' hips as most men would call them. Standing a whopping five foot four inches, with a petite body, she still thought of herself as being well in shape.

Joy looked very much like her mother, aside from she never had her hair cut, just trimmed so it was nearly down to the backs of her knees now. Her tits were one cup bigger than her mothers, and perky. Her hips were not AS big as her moms but she had breeder hips as well and that nice bubbly butt. She did beat her mom on height though by a full two inches. Otherwise the two had been mistaken as twins before. Jamie was not worried about Joy though, the girl had strong devotions, never dated, and just graduated high school and was at a friends house last night. A wild party for those two was drinking sparkling cider, watching movies and talking about how stupid boys were and how they could not wait for real men in college.

Life was good, two story house with basement, three care garage which they needed. Hubby with a good secure job. One girl in college and another on the way. So after walking into her kitchen after the garage door closed and she nearly dropped her bags on the floor seeing seven men sitting at her kitchen table she was shocked that they even got into the house and dropped her bags to turn and run to the nearest door, the garage. The giant wall she ran into though right after turning knocked her flat on her ass as she was quickly grabbed under the shoulders by two of the men. The Wall had a name, Russ, and just smirked at her as she fell to the floor.

The men would turn her and sit her down into a chair at the far end of the table and the man sitting at the other hand was drinking coffee from one of her cups calmly as he looked her over. "Mrs. Wrath. Let me apologize for a moment for this unexpected visit. But a grave matter has come up that demands my urgent attention. See your husband owes me a lot of money, and he has skipped town so to say. More accurately he flew to Mexico and disappeared. Which now leaves me with nothing to compensate for the money I loaned him over the years."

"Wha... what do you mean? WE never needed money. He makes a great living from the company." She sat there nervously weighing her options of escape, screaming, anything. There were eight of them and one of her, and even this guy talking to her seemed like he'd be able to catch her from the far side of the table. "I mean, we have money, I can write you a check right now. How much does he owe you?"

The man began laughing and shook his head. "You obviously used a credit card and not a bank card for all that food. If you had or checked your bank accounts this morning there is nothing in them. He cleaned them out last night. But even still, what you had yesterday would not amount enough to be even considered as a payment."

The man pulled out a ledger and slid it across the table for her to read. It started a few years after Joy was born all the way up to last week. The numbers seemed familiar to her, all those bonuses that Ronald was getting. She was quickly lining everything up and it all made sense. "Why... what... This can't be..." She stared at the bottom number for the current balance of the ledger and shook her head. Almost fourteen years of borrowing money, never paid it off, and now was racked up in the millions. There was no WAY this could have happened.

"I'm going to let you have a moment Mrs. Wrath and look it over again." He got up from the table and walked into the kitchen to get more coffee. "See I made him a deal. He could borrow what he needed for you and the girls until Joy graduated high school. Ya know, that way he wouldn't have to worry too much, she could have the life he wanted for her to have, you could be here for your girls until they were ready to fly from the nest. I am a reasonable man, and of course I told him I would not start interest on it until after Joy graduated too. Giving him a chance to pay me back dollar for dollar."

The man waited a few more minutes before setting his coffee cup down on the counter. He then walked up behind her chair as she was transfixed on the ledger. It was there, every dime of ever 'Bonus' he ever got. It was all a lie. The man put both his hands on her shoulders and slowly began to squeeze and push her into the chair more. Letting her feel overpowered already. "So here is how it is all going to go down. The house, and all the cars you will sign over to me. Then you and your girls can work off the rest. Do good you will earn it all back quickly. It is that simple."

Jamie hadn't worked in years, not since her first child. Ronald swore he would take care of everything and let her be a stay at home mom. She loved that about him. But this guy that knew everything about her finances, both her daughters and where Ronald last was known to been should have known she had not worked in over twenty years. What could she possibly do to pay this all off. And her girls, they never held a job before either.

"I... I don't have a job..." her mind began to race over what he meant but the answer was clear enough when two men stepped up behind her and replaced a hand where the man had each of his. He stepped to the side of her chair and unzipped his pants. She stared in amazement, fear, terror. She had not been with another man or seen another cock since she was with her husband. That along with knowing he meant to use them as sex slaves to pay off the debt was more than obvious. Her voice was barely a whisper when the man pulled out his thick long hard cock, "p...please no."

"That is the ONE time you ever get to say no to me. I ever hear you say it again to me and I will have you punished and tack on a fee for disobedience. Now, don't be a fucking prude and show me what I bought. I know you suck cock, can't be married this long without sucking it." He stood there waiting for her. In the back of her mind she thought she would feel better if he grabbed her and MADE her do it, instead of letting her do it on her own. No this man was going to let her humiliate herself and actually do it all herself like a slut.

She slipped her mouth over his cock as that was what he wanted. Some where she was lying to herself, trying to make herself believe that if she could perform good enough for this man he would leave her daughters alone. She was no slut nor hooker and so her skills were just above vanilla. And deep down inside she knew this man would fuck all three of them as he so wished. But, she lied to herself. Over and over again. The thought in her head was to suck him off so good he wouldn't consider her daughters at all. Ronald always told her she did great at it.

So she did as she always did with Ronald, she started licking from the base to the tip sensually. She heard something but couldn't understand it, her mind was distracted on the cock of stranger. What she missed was one of the guys trying to stifle laughter so she wouldn't hear. She looked at the cock and licked all over it before sliding her mouth over the top and then popped the head out after sucking it hard a few times. She slipped her mouth over the head again, opened her teeth and slid it a bit in. Her tongue slid over the top of his cock, she could taste some precum from him, and she made short little bobbing motions with her head, not sliding maybe an inch or two of his cock into her mouth each time.

If she would have been looking up at the man and watching his face she would have seen the annoyed reactions he was giving and known what was about to happen. His hand grabbed her head and he shoved her down onto it ramming it into the back of her throat. "Bitch, I said suck my cock. Not clean it and then make sweet passionate love to it. Fucking suck that thing and make me fucking cum. And you better swallow. This is a new fucking suit."

the next ten minutes of her life turned into an utter nightmare, she gagged on the cock choking, and the man continued to push harder and harder until her throat felt numb and then she could feel him stretch her neck out around his cock. She found if she quite trying to resist him she could finally catch a few breathes. Her body felt limp, like him ramming his cock into her raped her of all her energy and strength. She was unfortunately grateful the man was doing all the work as he hammered her face on his cock and was slamming her nose into his pelvis. She had never sucked cock like this before but was learning that this was now what was expected of her. When the man came he held her down with both hands and tried to grind even deeper into her as he shot his cum right into her throat making her swallow every bit.

"Jesus christ, you are the worst fucking blow job I have had in years bitch. Oh certainly got our work cut out for us if I want you to be worth a fuck. Take her to the living room." He motioned a hand towards the room next tot he kitchen. He went over and used a hand towel to clean his cock up after letting her go and she stumbled onto the floor coughing and gagging. She did her best not to loose any of it since he told her to swallow, but that was only accomplished after puking some of his cum into her mouth and her having to use a hand to hold her lips shut to swallow again.

He came into the living room, all cleaned up and looking professional again with his cup of coffee. "Well so far there is one thing good about you bitch, you may not give good head, but this is good coffee. But I'm not looking for a maid. Strip bitch, show me what your ass is worth. You can't suck maybe you are good to look at." He said as he sat down into Ronald's lounge hair and watched. The other men, two at each exit of the living room and two standing near here watched in curiosity.

She kept repeating in her head, 'Just do as he says, maybe I can make up for it.' She was hanging onto that stupid lie of hope that maybe, just maybe he would find something in her to ignore her daughters. Her hands shook as she pulled her shirt up over her head then slipped it off her long silky blond hair. She nervously reached behind her and unlatched her bra, soon as it let go her tits sagged down quickly. She heard him sigh and knew it was not a good sign. She worked her sneakers off like many times before without untying them and kicked them to the side. Her pants were next revealing her nice round ass to everyone as she bent over to slide them off her legs. Standing there in plain worn out blue cotton panties, faded over the years she took a deep breath then slid them down.

"Heh, and here I thought you were going to have a bush bigger than that one by your front door." the man exclaimed as she revealed her freshly shaven pussy. She took pride in her appearance for Ronald, clean shaved pussy, legs and pits every day. "Well maybe we can tramp you around the college, get those young boys wanting the MILF experience. They ain't much per fuck, but there is a lot of them to fuck." He sipped his coffee and snapped his fingers, the two closest to her would walk to her and push her down to her knees. "First thing, you are terrible at sucking cock. Good thing my friends here are willing to help. Get to work bitch."

Her eyes widened as the first man grabbed her head and was shoving his cock in before she could react to what was going on. Once he hit her throat she tensed again, which made him groan, one hand on the back of her head shoving harder not letting her pull back, the other began pounding on it like a hammer trying to hammer her head down and force her to take his cock. "Come on bitch, I just saw you, you can take the boss, you can take all of us."

She was panicking, the hitting on the back of her head wasn't helping her to try and focus. Finally she remembered that if she relaxed... 'Glung' was nearly the sound she made as the man suddenly bottomed out in her mouth. He was not as thick as his boss, but he was certainly as long. She glanced around and saw the other men coming in close to her, cocks out, but one of them. He stood there watching and, she panicked, the guy was recording her on his phone. There was nothing she could do for as soon as she saw the phone the man hammered her head back and forth on his cock as he face fucked her relentlessly.

"Yeah going to take a few more like that until the bitch can take it easily." the man said drinking coffee. She had no idea he hand picked his most endowed men for this special occasion. What he called his 'Bitch Breaking Crew.' After a few minutes the man held her head down and came into her throat. She gasped for air when he pulled out thankful for the chance to... and her moment to relax was just stolen from her as another cock slammed into her mouth. It was a fat cock, the head chocked her at the throat again. It took several poundings before she remembered to relax. He wasn't as long as the boss or last guy, as his cock head only shoved into her throat then back out. But, he was painfully thick as he hammered her face onto his cock.

By the fifth cock being slammed into her mouth, it slide easily into her throat and her next face fucking commenced. Every one of them would cum down her throat, it made her stomach turn with all that seed, but with the constant face fuckings she never got a chance to go puke it all up like she wanted. Nine loads of cum were sitting in her stomach from total strangers. She felt humiliated to have all that inside her. But there was nothing she could do about it now. And she knew going to the bathroom to force herself to spew it up would only get her in trouble.

"That is round one bitch. You are still terrible at it. But next round we will teach you how to be an obedient cock sucking slut that men want to suck their cocks. Now get your crappy ass clothes there and toss them in the garbage. My sluts don't wear shit like that unless a customer asks. Which usually they just rather you showed up and don't care how you look." they all chuckled at the comment as the men were putting away their cocks. "Okay bitch, go clean up, and then put on some makeup and your best fucking lingerie."

She spent the next thirty minutes cleaning up, makeup and then found her 'best' lingerie she had. It was a simple red lace bra, that kind of showed off one nipple. Matching crotchless panties that did accent her round ass. Along with a matching garter belt and stockings. She looked for her red heals and put them on. She didn't dare to keep them waiting longer, especially every few minutes the man complained about how women took forever to get ready. She came out and the man was recording her again, but all the men were looking her up and down.

"Yeah see, told ya she don't know how to dress slutty. See that's the kind of shit you wear to the office part so you can fuck your husbands boss. Not only that you took way to fucking long and not enough make up." He stood up and walked around her then slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red print on it. "Look here bitch, I tell you to get ready to fuck, you got five fucking minutes to throw your slutty ass together and hop in the car. Non this take forever and relaxing to listen to the sound of FUCKING NOTHING!" Another hard slap same ass cheek making her squeal in pain.

"I.... I'm sorry, but you said..." that one cost her a slap across the face.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP! You NEVER tell me what the fuck I said. I know what the fuck I said. You are just a dumb bitch. One of my sluts now. Your mouth is only good for one thing now, sucking cock and you are miserable at that. If you do not have cock in your mouth or answering to someone then your fucking cock sucker stays shut. You fucking understand me bitch?"

She was on the verge of tears, never been slapped since she was a child by her own mother she had a rush of emotions riling up inside her and she was having a hard time holding them back. She nodded her head and bit her lower lip trying to focus on that and not crying.

"What the fuck is this?" Another hard slap on the her other cheek. Now her ass had a red hand print slowly fading, and both her cheeks had hand prints. This one brought the tears though, she could not hold back as she grabbed her burning face and bawled into her hands. "You listen up bitch. When me, my men or my clients ask you a fucking question you answer them. Nodding your head like a dumb child aint going to count for shit. Do you fucking understand me you dumb bitch?"

"Ye.... yes, I'm sorry. Please forgive..." And another one across the back of her hand witch was protecting her face. "And no fucking long drawn out apologies or fucking stories. Quick answers and responses. Time is fucking money bitch, and you take too long you are costing me fucking money. Fuck you are dumb. Now dry your face, and dress like a god damn slut. You got five minutes. Every minute after I am taking onto your bill." he said then went back to the nice lounge chair.

Tripping in the black platforms she got on a dare she was stumbling out of her bedroom tying to make it in under five minutes. She stood up and walked tot he middle of the room. She had on a sheer black body suit with hid nothing, it was crotchless and assess, with two big holes on the chest letting her tits hang out. She had on black fishnet stockings to accent the outfit. "See there we go, You did have something. But seven minutes. That's two hundred on your bill bitch."

She opened her mouth to object then remembered the sting in her cheeks still and shut it right away. "Going to say something Bitch? I don't remember asking you anything."

"No Sir." she stopped short remembering what he said before.

"Good. See you aren't totally stupid. Trainable. Now into the bedroom, we're going to see how good that pussy is." Her heart sank, she knew it was coming but for some dumb reason she hoped it wouldn't and this nightmare would end. "On the bed, hands and knees, ass up, and face the headboard."

The bed was king sized and had a cabinet headboard above the pillows. The men were quickly clearing the center piece out and took the mirror from her vanity and placed it there so she could see herself and whomever would be behind her. The boss took a good size photo of Ronald smiling off the wall and put it right in the middle so she had to look at her husband. "Okay bitch, give me that fucking rock."

Hesitantly she did as told, she never took it off but to do dishes when she had to scrub pots and pans. He set it down so the diamond was facing her then moved around behind her. She watched him in the mirror pull his pants off before climbing onto the bed right up behind her. She could see the man recording, and then felt that thick hard cock pressing to her pussy. "Now bitch, look at your husband. Tell him thank you for this." He kept teasing her pussy drawing it out to make her wet.

She took a deep breath, she had to humiliate herself for him. Being recorded she knew she had to make it sound good too. She looked right into the picture, she could see her wedding ring and the man behind her, finally she got enough nerve to sound calm in her speech, "Thank you Ronald for this."

12