The Wrath's Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Right as she said this the brute of a man shoved his massive cock into her pussy making her scream in pain as she never took anything that big before and her pussy was not loosened up at all for him. She was wet, she knew she was wet, but to her it felt like the man was shoving a fist up into her. When she started to collapse the man grabbed her hair and yanked her head up by it, making her have to look into the mirror and see her husband. "Don't you look away bitch. You are going to watch each and every one of us fuck you. And you are going to thank Ronald there for every hard fucking cock you take today."

The man worked and pounded his cock at her over and over again, stretching her pussy out until finally his balls were slapping to the insides of her thighs. "Well, you got a nice pussy bitch." he growled out and picked up the pace, drilling his cock up into her. She had never been fucked so roughly before and what came next she was even more humiliated by it. It had only been just a brief minute and it hit her, she knew what it was and hated that it happened. She came all over her rapists cock.

"Ah see that men, the bitch LOVES being fucked by strangers." they all chimed in with a laugh at her expense. "the bitch loves it rough huh, no worries there, no one is ever going to 'Make Love' to you ever again. You are just a 'Fuck and Done' whore from now on. No one will care if you get off. But, since you love it this way, they'll get a kick out of it too."

She lost track of time, and came three more times on the man's cock. She felt so humiliated and dirty for it. She felt like she was betraying her marriage and kids by letting these men fuck her like this. But, what could she do, they would rape her anyways. It still did not make her feel better knowing they would do what they wanted anyways, she still felt guilty and pathetic about the whole thing. Especially since she couldn't control her body from the harsh pounding she got.

The man finally came inside her and she was relieved he was done. She was panting and had been moaning the last few minutes. But, just like the face fucking, there was another hard cock at her fuck hole. A harsh slap to her ass and the guy gripped her hips. "What do you say bitch?"

She wanted to lay down, her arms were shaky from trying to support her. She looked up at the picture, "Thank you Ronald for this." In the cock went, a grip of her hair and back her head followed. She got a good look at them man as he fucked her from behind. It didn't matter how big he was, their boss fucked her so hard her pussy was sensitive and she came on this man twice.

The boss stayed in the bedroom for a couple of rounds then got up and headed out, on his way he looked at his watch. "Okay guys, fuck her, Fuck her real good. We got all afternoon. And make her practice cock sucking too. Bitch gotta get better if I am going to use her on college street. Five bucks is still five bucks." he then left the room and she could hear him talking in the living room, obviously making calls since no one else was out there with him.

After every guy fucked her from behind once, and she said her little speech to Ronald, she found herself being rolled onto her back. Ronald's silk ties were in one guys hand, she expected to be strung out like she and Ronald tried before, however they were wrapped around the base of her breasts and tightened up making her tits stand up now as they used several of the ties. "There we go, now you got nice pert tits."

One guy climbed up between her legs and then pushed them into the matting press, she had never been so pinned in her life. She felt more trapped and vulnerable than ever. The man shoved his cock down into her pussy and groaned out. "Thank you Ronald..."

"Shut the fuck up bitch. You aint looking at him no more. Look at me. I am going to fuck your brains out. Just thank us for fucking you, beg us to fuck you, beg for cock like the slutty whore you are." He groaned out as he hammered his cock away at her. Her mind went to knowing what this position was meant for, and she was grateful she was fixed after she had Joy. Though, that didn't stop them. After three guys mounting up on her and railing away the cocks started for her mouth. She was soon sucking a cock while being fucked. Forced to take and swallow load after load, her body still sensitive would cum at least once for every cock that shoved into her pussy. The men would point it out and exclaim to her how much she loved being used like a cheep whore.

***To be continued***

12