All Comments on 'The Wreck of the Manchester'

by callmQ67

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
NIce !

very descriptive . good visual's

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
excellent

Great Story, write another chapter...let's see what happens to Fanny.

David48David48about 17 years ago
Completely depraved

Just a barely literate version of the worst b/w gang rape porn sites on the internet. A kind of Jane does Africa while Tarzan watches. Hot I suppose, but ordinary at best. I quess I'm just not into the whole BDSM/non-consent scene...Someday I would like to interview a man and/or woman who is, just to get a more objective point of view. Another thing is...I'm just not comfortable with the names and descriptions the author used with the tribe members. I mean "spear-chucker"? Deliberately insulting...and grossly outdated...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Meh

The story was alright. But honestly, I wouldn't read it again. I like your other stories, this one just didn't do anything for me.

nightwatcherinenightwatcherineabout 14 years ago
very descriptive, but slightly disturbing

I liked that you went so far into the details and used a rich language. But I didn't like some of your choices of words. They were outdated, sexist and racist. Why are stories like this one always that stereotypical? Same old same old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"African"

You should have kept it with "natives," I stopped reading as soon as you switched in one sentence from using "native" to using "African" after saying they were on a "dark continent." Makes me wonder if your unconscious racism is poking through in your writing.

You cannot say "African" when the people in your story don't know where the hell they are.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous