All Comments on 'The Wreckoning'

by grimbous

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

We need a following up of what transspires...does he accept his newly transformed wife, does he walk away, do they add Robyn as a third?.....

grimbousgrimbousabout 4 years agoAuthor

@previous anonymous: I wanted this first story to take place in the window the gals had alone. Those questions are all things I wanted to save for a sequel. Given how poorly this story is doing however I'm honestly not sure I'll find time to get back to it. (I have so many stories I'm already working on.) I tried something different and I'm glad I did.

The sequel would have been the three of them finding their way together. The three would be bound by the common love of Natalie/Missy. Dylan would have wanted payback on Robyn though. It would have been an interesting dynamic. If I find the time I'll try to write a short story as a sequel, likely nothing as long or detailed as this. Just don't hold your breath.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
ONLY 1 POSSIBLE OUTCOME.....

Why would Dylan stay with someone who'd already proven themselves to be a cheap skank and now he can't get any sexual satisfaction from due to being a stretched out whore. And then, knowing what a slut she so easily became why would he leave her home for a year? Why would he have not kicked the shit out of his brother for fucking her and fucking him over? Lot of questions around this story. I think it's a good idea to just let this piece of shit just get scraped off on the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fantastic

I usually avoid big stories like this but I have to say I loved this and read it in a single seating.

Would love to see the sequel you've described in your earlier comment, I'll make sure to keep my fingers crossed and check daily for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story, well written, would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please don't abandon this story!

Grimbous, I'm not sure why this story is so poorly rated. It's well-written, it has a solid story arc, and it's incredibly hot. It's not like you're advocating cheating or blackmail. Are people confusing reality with erotic fantasy?

I personally love fisting (as the fistee or the fister) and I wish there was more smut about hole wrecking, because that's definitely one of my favorite fetishes. Thanks for adding to the pile of written porn concerning this rather niche topic. I came twice during the same session whilst reading this shit, which never happens for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Hands down, one of the best-written sex toy stories that I've ever read.

General development, exquisite descriptions, anatomical and logical believability, you name it.

WillasueWillasuealmost 4 years ago
So well written!

I read Daddy in the Dark and I loved it so much that I wanted to read something else... though most of your other stories don’t hit my kinks I thought I’d give this a go and I’m so glad I did. It was a real page turner and an enjoyable read. I haven’t found many stories on here that I really have loved. I think they frequently lack good dialogue, emotional depth, conflict, etc. I truly love your writing. I would love to see a Daddy in the Dark Ch. 3, but I won’t hold my breath. Thank you for your contributions!

LBCNLLBCNLover 3 years ago
oh...my...god!

What a truly amazing story this was! I love the characters, the build up, everything!

It is so rare to find a good story about hole wrecking and this is one of the best ones out there.

I would really appreciate a proper sequal to this (as I am sure others would too), so please please please concider it!

Thank you for sharing this with us.

xx

MattKesterMattKesterover 3 years ago

This was a very dark story that was well-told. I give it five stars for the story telling.

This is not my normal genre or story, but I was curious about the title and its play on words. On the first page I was hooked. I am impressed how well-contained the story is, and there were few, if any questions left at the end. It was the mark of good storytelling. I could see a continuation of the story, but it's really not necessary.

Thanks for giving me new perspective on great character development.

JakesProgressJakesProgressover 3 years ago
Real quality writing - well written scenes in a proper plot line

Well developed characters for a 'short' story, a believable premise, and fascinating evolution of characters and their relationship.

The sex scenes are graphic, erotic but also very human.

Brilliant.

InfiniteXaosInfiniteXaosabout 3 years ago

Poor Dylan though. He definitely did not deserve this. Also, Robyn is wrong, Missy is definitely not a good person. Robyn is even worse lol. Hopefully Dylan gets Missy to punish eternally and Robyn to actually fuck permanently. Maybe he can have Robyn help punish her some more, and punish Robyn...not to the level of ruining her for cock but she needs to suffer too. :P

LPCreamLPCreamalmost 3 years ago

Cracking story that must have taken an age to write. Thank you

I didn't particularly like how it ended, but that's cool. The build up was fantastic.

mclspe5mclspe5almost 3 years ago

Please continue. The story is begging for Dylan to be totally on-board with Robyn's enlargement of Missy, but he wants to take it further by having Robyn enlarged too. Both girls consent to their WRECKONING. The larger they get the more they want. Their desire to continue the destruction increases with their expanding size.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 2 years ago

No ending. I hate ghosting like this. I am almost sorry I slogged through this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

exaclty what Decal_last wrote

"No ending. I hate ghosting like this. I am almost sorry I slogged through this."

Sad and very annoying

Qwer12Qwer12almost 2 years ago
Fucking Trash With No Ending DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME

SHOULD HAVE READ THE COMMENTS FIRST. I HAVE NEVER GIVEN A ONE STAR UNTIL NOW. Who writes 9 pages and then ends it like that. WILL NEVER READ ANOTHER STORY FROM THIS AUTHOR. SINCE we all wasted our time to read we should waste more time and give every story they published a One Star. Never have been more disappointed with a story or author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What an absolute ass hat of an idea for a story! The very first thing she should have done was to call her brother-in-law Bobby. As it turns out he would have known that her husband was already aware of the video. He could have told her that, as well as told her not to do ANYTHING the nutcase was trying to blackmail her into doing. This is what happens when people get coerced to do things they know they shouldn't and don't seek help from people they knew would be willing to help them. If brains were dynamite she wouldn't be able to blow her nose. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous, 5 stars!

forcedbicuckforcedbicuckabout 1 year ago

This is an incredible story, but it desperately needs another part.

The lack of reunion with her husband is frustrating

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great read.

Good story arc. Well done. Covers allot of ground and like life there's room for more story ... to those completing about everything but bring completely tired in a now at the end with a full stop ... build a bridge and get over it ... it's like life

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergrimbous@grimbous
I love to write romantic smut. https://www.patreon.com/grimbous : All stories on Patreon must adhere to their content rules. (No taboo, etc.) https://twitter.com/Grimbous_Writer