The Wrestler Pt. 01

Story Info
Brawny grandson rekindles grandma's love life.
4.9k words
4.63
25.2k
52

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/16/2023
Created 12/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers

Tuesday morning dawned bright and warm and Barb Geisel turned the key in her old Chrysler and steered the car out of the driveway toward Main Street. It was going to be a busy day - - first, a visit to Starlight Salon to get a wash and trim from Crystal, then a quick stop at the IGA to pick up some groceries for Kurt's visit, and a quick appointment at Doctor Pam's office.

Barb hummed to herself as she parked the Buick in front of the salon.

Crystal made quick business of her hair - - since Charlie passed almost a decade ago, Pam had stopped dyeing her hair and kept her thick, silver locks short and sporty. The whole time Crystal yammered in her ear about her husband's rediscovered libido.

"Why, darling," Crystal giggled into her ear. "Thanks to the Doc, he's as feisty as a rooster at dawn."

Barb smiled. It was Crystal after all who had recommended Doctor Pam for Barb's arthritis. It seemed that once she turned 55 all her joints ached at once. She'd tried the pills, shots, and potions prescribed by her regular doctor. None worked. She lived with pain for four or five years until, less than a month ago, following Crystal's gushing recommendation, Barb had tried Doctor Pam. Despite her skepticism about homeopathy, chiropracty, and other quacky-sounding medicine, she'd left Doctor Pam's office with two dropper bottles of some kind of tincture. A week later her aches and pains seemed to fade away. She'd been feeling as limber as a teenager ever since.

Crystal finished up with the blow dryer, smiled at Barb, and patted her on the shoulder.

"There you go, honey," she said into the mirror. "All ready for your gentleman callers!"

Barb chuckled and handed Crystal a ten dollar bill before returning to her car. She drove a few blocks to the IGA, parked, and grabbed a shopping cart. She collected some of Kurt's favorite foods - - ribeye steak, hamburger, potatoes, some vegetables, milk, and bread. At the checkout, she said hello to Connie and smiled at Jeff, the bag boy.

"Hi, Mrs. Geisel," Jeff said with a goofy grin.

Barb returned his smile and blushed. Every time she saw Jeff, the twenty-something never failed to run his eyes slowly up and down Barb's trim figure, pausing at her well-endowed chest. It embarrassed her, but it also made her feel a little excited. She turned away from him to hand Connie a couple of twenty-dollar bills.

"Bye, Mrs. Geisel," Jeff exclaimed as Barb wheeled her cart out of the checkout line. She could practically feel his eyes on her backside. Unconsciously, she hitched her hips forward.

Five minutes later, she pulled up outside the old Victorian that Doctor Pam used as her office.

The doctor - - a refined-looking woman in her forties - - opened the door with a big smile and ushered Barb inside. She strode behind the counter that divided what used to be a living room and reached below the counter.

"Everything still working fine?" Doctor Pam asked as she wrapped the two dropper bottles in brown paper.

"Oh yes," Barb answered. "No pain. Plenty of energy."

Doctor Pam nodded, then paused.

"You told me last time that your grandson would be in town soon. Is that this week?"

Barb nodded. "Sure is. Kurt's coming up this afternoon. Big wrestling tournament out at the college."

The doctor nodded and flashed her eyes from Pam's hair to her waist, quickly taking in the older woman's petite, shapely figure.

"I'm wondering," the doctor said, tapping a finger against her chin. "If you'd be interested in something a little extra this week?"

Barb frowned and pushed the brown-papered packet into her purse.

Doctor Pam smiled. "I mean with your grandson visiting. A little something more to give you some extra vim and vigor?"

Barb's frown relaxed and she smiled. It was true - - with Kurt, her favorite grandson, in town, she might want to be at the top of her game.

She nodded. "Sure, doctor. Why not?"

Doctor Pam practically grinned. "Fantastic," she answered, pulling another dropper bottle from beneath the counter. "I've been working on something special. New ingredients, new recipe."

She held the bottle to the light. It seemed to glow purple.

"Just two drops. After lunch. And, another two before dinner. No more and no less."

Barb nodded and accepted the bottle from the doctor.

"If you experience any side effects," the doctor warned as Barb turned toward the door. "Call me immediately."

"Okay, doc," Barb chimed happily. "Will do.... have a great day."

At home, Barb placed her two regular bottles in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. She put the doctor's new tincture on the window shelf above the sink. As she made herself a bowl of tomato soup and a piece of toast, she studied its deep violet hues glowing in the sunlight. It was a beautiful color, she noted to herself.

She finished lunch and washed her dishes in the sink, her eyes still fastened on the tiny bottle as she scrubbed and rinsed. So pretty, she repeated to herself. After drying her hands, she took the bottle in hand and unscrewed the lid. She squeezed two drops of the tincture onto her tongue.

"Wow," she exclaimed out loud. "Pretty and tasty."

In fact, the two little drops were so delicious that, after a brief pause, Barb squeezed the whole dropper onto her tongue. Her mouth seemed to explode with the deep, fresh taste of violets. She closed her eyes and the taste of violets shifted to a rich, earthy taste that reminded her of freshly tilled fields in springtime. It was all natural ingredients, she reminded herself, how could you get too much of those?

"Wow," she repeated, shaking her head.

She had just enough time to change into a skirt and blouse and put on lipstick before leaving for the local college up the road. She smiled to herself as she motored along and dragged her hand through the air rushing past the car window.

------------------

The college parking lot was crowded and Barb found one of the last spots in a distant corner. The usually quiet and small campus buzzed with life - - families streaming towards the gymnasium, young men rushing back and forth between big yellow buses. There was a festive air around the place which, Barb reflected, made sense. The state regionals were a big deal. If Kurt won here, he'd be on to the semi-finals in Springfield. Smiling, Barb traipsed toward the wide open doors of the gym

The atmosphere inside was noisy and warm. The bleachers were full. Because she wasn't sure where Kurt would wrestle, she wandered around the three big, square mats at the center of the gym. Wrestlers were already grappling with each other and whistles echoed off the rafters above her. Barb decided to play it safe and found a seat on a riser near the center of the gym. She settled in and waited for Kurt to make his appearance.

As her eyes wandered over the mats, she found herself admiring the young, muscular bodies of the college wrestlers - - their thick thighs and broad chests and corded arms. As she watched them, she felt herself getting warmer and warmer. Her cheeks reddened and she had to cross her legs to keep her thighs from trembling. As one wrestler pinned another to the mat, the sight of their youthful bodies twined together - - muscles tensed, dripping sweat, grunting - - made her breath catch in her throat. She squeezed her lips and a tingling sensation spread across her chest. Her nipples seemed to twitch and she bit her lower lip.

"Goodness," she thought to herself. "It's so warm and stuffy in here."

Recrossing her legs, Barb slowly closed her eyes, trying to shield the vision of the sweaty bodies below her and, at the same time relaxing into the glow that enveloped her body. She was just about to stand up and find some fresh air when she heard Kurt's name through the public address system.

"Now wrestling in Circle 2 in the 184 pound weight class: John Blevins for Salem College and Kurt Geisel for Southern State University."

Barb opened her eyes and twisted her head until she found Kurt, padding toward the center mat. A sharp breath escaped her lips. Tall like his daddy but built like a farmer just like his granddad - - wide shoulders, big chest, narrow waist, and thick calves and thighs. His light brown hair was cut short and she watched him swivel his head back and forth across the bleachers. When his eyes met hers, a toothy smile spread across his lips. Barb smiled back and waved her hand. Kurt nodded and returned his eyes to his opponent.

The two young men stood across from each other, still as deer at a stream, until the ref blasted his whistle. Two young, beefy bodies merged together, arms looping over shoulders and feet dancing back and forth. Barb's eyes were glued to the pair and, as they bobbed and weaved, she felt her body glowing again. She uttered a little gasp and raised her hand to cover her lips.

Kurt slipped around behind his opponent's back and raised the other wrestler off his feet. With a grunt, he dropped to the mat and the crowd cheered as he maneuvered the other young man onto his back. The ref raised his hand when the other wrestler's shoulders kissed the mat.

Barb dropped her hand from her lips and opened her mouth. The cheers around her ignited her own enthusiasm and she stood, waving her arms. Her eyes were fastened to Kurt's straining body and another wave of warmth washed across her belly. Her nipples seemed to spark and her breasts itched. She tried to shout encouragement but her voice lost itself on the way up her throat. Instead, she croaked Kurt's name. Her body trembled and shivered and she plopped back down onto the hard bleacher.

"Oh," she murmured as the wrestling match below her swam in and out of focus. "Oh my," she repeated weakly.

The ref's whistle sounded and the crowd erupted into a thunderous cheer. Barb slumped against the riser behind her and smiled. When she finally managed to raise her head, her eyes again found Kurt's. His dark brown eyes seemed to gleam and a bright smile stretched across his face. The ref held his arm upward by the wrist. Barb managed to wave at her grandson.

- - -

Kurt left the gymnasium floor, his teammates slapping him on the back as he passed by. The roar of the crowd subsided. A few minutes later, the cell phone in Barb's purse chirped.

"Hi Gran," Kurt's deep, husky voice gushed. "Whaddya think?"

"Oh my goodness," Barb answered. "Congratulations!"

Kurt laughed.

"Listen," he continued. "Let me shower up and change. I'll meet you by the entrance."

Barb agreed and tapped her phone. She gathered her things and descended the risers. On the way to the entrance, she stopped in the ladies' room to arrange herself. She patted her hair and checked her lipstick. She smiled into the mirror and made her way to the door.

As she stood outside the gym, Barb noticed how many men smiled and dipped their heads toward her. A few even ran their eyes up and down her curves. She ignored them until a big hand descended on her shoulder. Spinning around, she found herself staring at Kurt, who grinned back at her.

"Gran!" He said, wrapping his arms around her and squeezing.

"Ohhhhhh," she huffed. "You're too strong, honey."

Kurt released her and threw an arm across her shoulders.

"I'm so stoked you could be here," he said as they walked out into the parking lot.

Barb grinned. "I can't believe you pinned that other fella so fast," she answered, suddenly feeling safe and comfortable, but also excited and nervous.

Kurt laughed. "He was pretty good. Almost beat me earlier in the season. But I've been training hard."

Again, Barb noticed the furtive glances of men and women as they threaded their way toward her car. Their looks were sheepish but admiring and they made Barb strangely proud. She lifted her chin and raised her chest. Of course, she thought to herself, it's not every day you see a 60-something woman in the arms of a 20-something man. She chuckled to herself.

Kurt gave her a peck on the cheek before separating from her to open the door and slide into the passenger seat. Barb beamed as she piloted the car out of the parking lot and back home.

She had prepared dinner before she left, so she only had to turn the stove on when she and Kurt entered the kitchen. Kurt walked ahead of her into the dining room.

"Same room as always?" He asked as he disappeared.

"Same one," she answered, pulling the casserole out of the fridge and sliding it into the oven.

She paused in front of the sink and sighed. Her eyes dropped onto the little purple bottle, still glowing on the shelf. With another sigh, she unscrewed the top and filled the dropper. Two drops fell onto her tongue and again she paused. Remembering how good Doctor Pam's tinctures made her feel, she squeezed the rest of the dropper onto her tongue and swallowed. She could almost feel the strange purple liquid streaming through her body, lighting her up.

When the casserole was ready, she pulled it from the oven while Kurt set the table. He chattered away about school and the wrestling team while she served up the food. They sat catty-corner from each other at the dining room table as they ate. She told Kurt all about Crystal's latest gossip and he laughed along. Their conversation faded into silence and they sat in front of empty plates.

"Well, my goodness," Barb said, breaking the quiet. "It's so good to see you, honey."

She reached out with her hand and rested it on Kurt's wide forearm. She squeezed and he smiled. His warm skin felt so good under her palm that she begin gently kneading his forearm. Still ginning, Kurt dropped his eyes to her hand.

"Oh," Barb said suddenly as she drew her hand away. "It's just real good to see you again."

Kurt chuckled and nodded his head. "I love visiting you gran. You always make me feel so welcome."

Barb blushed and laughed nervously. "Come on," she said. "Help me clear the table, you big palooka."

After washing and drying the dishes, they retreated to the living room and watched some TV. After about an hour, Kurt yawned and announced that he was bushed. He rose from his chair, leaned down to give Barb a peck on her cheek, and left the room.

"Night, honey," Barb whispered as Kurt left her alone with the TV.

She tried to focus on the silly comedy on the screen but her mind kept wandering back to the gym and the way her body had seemed to escape her control. It had been so peculiar and yet so exciting. She wondered if she should make an appointment with her regular doctor. Unable to concentrate at all, she rose and clicked the TV off. She trundled off to her bedroom.

An hour later, lying in the dark, she still couldn't find her way to sleep. Barb rolled onto her back and stared at the ceiling. Images of Kurt and his opponent rewound across her mind. Their strong, sweating bodies glistening under the gym lights. The sound of the crowd. The more she tried to slow down the movie that ran through her memory, the warmer and more agitated she became. When the heat started to prickle across her breasts, she sat up. She took a deep breath, planted her feet on the floor, and stood.

As she made her way to the bathroom down the hall, she passed Kurt's bedroom. The door was halfway open. She paused and listened to his deep breathing. She reached out to close the door but when her hand grasped the knob, she froze. Kurt had rolled over in bed. Hesitating, she poked her head through the door. Her grandson lay stretched out on his back. He wore only boxer shorts and her eyes lingered on his swelling chest and shoulders before slowly trailing down his ribbed belly to his boxer shorts.

She tried to back away from the bedroom entrance, but her feet were frozen. Her gaze was fixed on the white rectangle of his boxers. She swallowed and her body shivered. She took one step forward and then another, her hand slipping from the doorknob. Slowly, almost as if she were in a trance, she approached the bed. The closer she got, the more her breath caught in her throat. She was hypnotized by the sight of her grandson's beefy body.

She stood next to the bed above Kurt and looked down at him. He shifted and flung a thick arm above his head. Barb gulped. Unable to stop herself, she settled gently onto the bed. Sitting delicately next to her grandson, she took a deep breath.

Her mouth was dry and she clenched and unclenched her hands. Finally, with a trembling breath, she dropped one tiny hand onto Kurt's bare thigh. She choked back a gasp as her palm made contact with his sturdy limb. She gulped again and flattened her palm against his lightly furred thigh. Her head swam and she blinked.

It felt so good. So strong and solid and warm. Something churned deep inside her belly. Slowly, her trembling fingers began to move up and down Kurt's thigh. She patted his flesh and exhaled a jerky breath. Kurt whimpered sleepily. A long, rolling wave of excitement coursed through Barb's body. Her breasts rose and fell beneath her thin nightgown. She dropped her other hand onto Kurt's hard, smooth belly. He grunted. Barb's fingers slipped around to his inner thigh and traveled upward.

His body was a miracle. Warm. Smooth. Muscled. She gasped aloud when the back of her fingers brushed against her grandson's manhood. It was thick and heavy like a fat hank of rope. As she squeezed Kurt's inner thigh, he groaned. Excitement raced through her body and her hand slowly crawled onto the snake that nestled between his thighs.

She gasped and held her breath, her fingers curled gently around her grandson's big, thick manhood. A tingling sensation swept across her cheeks and something sparked between her legs. She slowly squeezed Kurt's cock and he answered with a moan. Unable to stop herself, Barb lightly stroked her hand up and down. Kurt sighed and his hips rose up from the bed. Inhaling deeply, Barb squeezed her grandson's meaty cock and tugged it. Kurt's hips shifted sideways and she heard him panting. As Barb's hand gently milked him, the cock gripped in her fingers grew stiffer and longer. Her crotch was drenched and she wriggled her hips on the bed.

She sensed that Kurt had awakened, but she wasn't certain until his big hands slid beneath the waistband of his boxers and pushed them down over his hips. She pulled her hand away and his cock disappeared until it popped free, standing as straight and hard and swollen as a tree stump between his thick thighs.

Her eyes fastened themselves to it and her jaw dropped. It was big, yes, but it was so stiff, like it was cast in cement or carved in stone. Even when she had coaxed Charlie into lovemaking, his dick never got beyond rubbery, flexible flesh. Kurt's was like a different species. She dry-swallowed at the sight of Kurt's hand circling his own cock and stroking it. Tentatively, she reached forward, fascinated by the sight of her small, soft hand as it approached his towering manhood. He released his cock and grasped her wrist, tugging her hand onto his shaft. He squeezed her fingers and she blinked.

"Go on," he growled in a voice still full of sleep. "Don't stop."

Barb circled it with her fingers and groaned as she clutched it. She gasped at its girth and density.

"Ohhhh," she exclaimed in a choked voice, even as her hand started pumping him. "I - - - I - - I... don't know if...."

Kurt replied with a grunt. He released her hand and raised his arms to yank her nightgown down her shoulders. Her two big, pale breasts bobbled into view and, with another grunt, Kurt pushed his palms against them. Barb squeaked and arched her neck as Kurt kneaded and squeezed her breasts. His thumbs flicked against her nipples and she almost shrieked into the dark bedroom.

"Fuck," he grunted. "Your tits are amazing."

As her nipples swelled and twitched with pleasure, she jerked her grandson's big cock faster and faster. Kurt moaned and raised his hips up and down to meet her strokes. They writhed and twisted together on top of the bed until Kurt suddenly pulled her down to him. Her breasts touched his chest and he wrapped his arms around her back and squeezed her.

earlbrowder
earlbrowder
1,136 Followers
12