The Wrestler Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She exhaled, still clutching his cock. She met his gaze and his eyes glowed with lust. A pair of big hands roamed up her back and pressed her downward until their lips were only inches apart. His hot breath gusted against her lips and cheeks. He gave a choked cry and raised his head. Their lips brushed together and their bodies froze. With a gurgling burst of desire, she pushed her lips onto Kurt's. He growled and plunged his tongue into her mouth.

Obeying the waves of lust crashing through her body, Barb slid her tongue against her grandson's and crammed her mouth hard against his. They kissed feverishly, slurping and mumbling into each other's faces. Lips still glued together, Kurt grabbed Barb's hips and wrenched her on top of him. Her thighs opened and his hard cock slid against her wet pussy lips. She pulled her mouth from Kurt's and yelped in surprise and pleasure.

Kurt hugged and pushed her hips down. His cock shifted until she felt its big, round head part her. She grunted between tightly pressed lips and Kurt pushed her hips again. His massive cock impaled her, stretching her, filling her until she thought she might split in two. She whimpered as her pussy swallowed her grandson's cock.

Kurt pumped his hips - - slowly at first, then more quickly- - and Barb thought she might die. Her body seemed to dissolve until the only thing she felt was the delicious friction and heat boiling up from her crotch. She panted and groaned and rode her grandson's rolling hips, rising high and plunging down like a raft bouncing on a wild sea. The bed creaked in protest as they fucked together furiously.

After what seemed like hours of blissful semi-consciousness flopping around on top of Kurt, his big hands found her breasts. He squeezed hard and his hips shot upward. Barb slapped her hands onto his chest.. She squealed with pleasure as she ground her hips hard against his crotch. Something exploded inside her and her squeals gave way to a shout that seemed to rocket from the bottom of her lungs. Kurt answered with a long, deep groan and he locked his hips, allowing her to writhe her hips hard against him. She squeezed her eyes shut and stars arced against her eyelids.

The last thing she remembered was Kurt's lips pressing gently against first one of her eyelids and then the other.

-----

She woke in the morning sunlight feeling confused. Kurt's big body was pressed against her back. Her feet were tangled in the bedsheets. She was naked. She gulped and lay there, frozen, trying not to wake Kurt as memories of the night before swarmed through her mind.

Struggling to sort her thoughts, Kurt's big, beefy arm dropped across her waist. She inhaled sharply. Her grandson shifted in the bed and his big cock nestled itself against her ass. Kurt flicked his hips, pressing it more firmly against her backside.

Barb took a deep breath. This was not right, lying here nude next to her grandson. It was so not right. Yet, for over a decade she had slept alone and the warmth of a big male body in bed next to her made her feel so cozy and secure. This is crazy, she reminded herself as Kurt's cock stirred against her. So big and hard, she almost murmured to herself. Kurt's arm wrapped itself around her waist, pulling their bodies tighter together. Barb wanted to resist, to slide away from Kurt, to drop off the bed. Instead, her hips flexed and her ass moved back and forth against her grandson's crotch.

Kurt uttered a soft moan into her ear and Barb answered with her own moan. As her grandson's hips began to slowly thrust back and forth, Barb responded by swaying her ass backward and forward. The big cock against her backside grew harder and longer.

"Mmmmmm...," Kurt mumbled, sliding his hand between their bodies and adjusting his cock so it slid between her legs.

"Oh my...," Barb whispered huskily. "Oh my goodness.... "

Kurt's lips grazed her neck and he attached his hand to her chest, massaging and squeezing her fleshy tit. Barb sighed. When the tip of Kurt's cock paused at her pussy's entrance, she didn't hesitate. She pushed her hips downward and he slid inside her. The sensation of his fat mushroom head wedged inside her was exquisite. She froze and moaned.

When Kurt's whiskered cheek brushed against hers and she turned her face until their lips met, he thrust himself deep inside her. Barb panted into his mouth with pleasure. Her tongue shot into her grandson's mouth and their bodies rocked together.

Their morning fuck quaked the bed, making it creak and squeak in protest. As they exploded together in a burst of pleasure that stole their breaths and shook their bodies, Barb clutched Kurt's hand in hers and squeezed. When the earthquake subsided, they both exhaled shuddering sighs.

Kurt drifted off to sleep and Barb crept from the bed. On shaky legs, she made her way to the bathroom and showered.

She was standing at the stove - - cooking up a pan of eggs and bacon - - when Kurt's arms circled her waist.

"Whoa... " she shouted in surprise.

"Morning, gran" Kurt answered sleepily, squeezing his arms.

"Good morning, honey," Barb replied.

Kurt released her and put his hands on her shoulders to spin her around until she faced him. He wore only his boxers and a big smile.

"I just want you to know," he said slowly, cupping her chin in his hand and raising her head. "I've dreamed about that forever."

Barb's eyes shot wide open. Kurt laughed.

"I have, gran, really" he continued, looping an arm around her waist and tugging her closer. "You've always been irresistible."

Barb blinked. The spatula in her hand dropped to the floor.

"But, honey," she started.

Kurt placed a thick index finger against her lips.

"Shhhhhh...," he said. "Don't you worry about anything."

Barb frowned until Kurt ducked his head and their lips met. He mashed his mouth against hers and looped both arms around her back. Barb's body relaxed and she stretched her arms upward around his neck until his mouth was tight to hers. Her tongue pushed its way into his mouth and, with a grunt of pleasure, Kurt slid his tongue against hers. Her kiss grew more passionate and frenetic. She clutched his neck in her arms.

"Oh, honey," Barb moaned, pulling her lips from Kurt's.

They were both panting.

"Honey," she continued, resting her cheek against hers. Her breasts rose and fell against his firm, naked torso. "Honey, we've got to slow things down a bit." She paused, pulled her head from his chest, and smiled at him. "You're gonna kill this little old lady."

Kurt laughed and pecked her on the cheek.

"Little old lady," he grinned, releasing her from his embrace. "That wasn't a little old lady I wrestled with in bed last night."

Barb blushed and turned to the stovetop. Kurt patted her affectionately on the ass and she yipped with surprised delight.

"Go on, sit yourself down, tiger," she said over her shoulder. "Gotto get you fueled up for your big match."

They ate breakfast together quietly. When Kurt was done with his plate of eggs and bacon and toast, he stood and stretched.

"Well," he said lazily. "Guess I better get ready for my next match."

He kissed her on the cheek and padded out of the kitchen. Barb sighed and collected the breakfast dishes. As she washed up, she heard Kurt in the living room.

"Go on, honey," she shouted, drying her hands off. "You go ahead and borrow the car."

"Hey." Kurt appeared in the doorway to the dining room. "You gonna wish me luck or what?"

Barb smiled and minced across the kitchen to her big grandson. She stood in front of him and planted her hands on his chest.

"You go and show 'em who's boss, sweetie," she cooed up at him.

Kurt grinned and ducked his head to kiss her on the lips.

"There's only one boss in this house," he answered merrily before turning and striding out the front door.

Barb beamed with happiness. When she turned to put away the dishes her eyes landed on the purple bottle on the windowsill. Her eyebrows arched in surprise and she quickly deposited one dropper of Doctor Pam's delicious tincture onto her tongue before, hesitating for only a moment, she loaded up another dropper and swallowed.

12