The Wrestling Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laid her on the bed and lay down next to her. I glanced at the curtains in a fit of paranoia then I kissed her again. We snaked our tongues around each other and I caressed her soft skin with my hand. She moaned again when I rolled her nipple between my fingers then she broke off and pushed me back a bit.

"I'm supposed to be giving you a reward, remember?" She leaned in again and sucked on my ear a moment. "Just lay back and take your reward."

I did as I was told. Watching her was almost enough to make me come. She licked my nipples as she moved between my legs then kissed and sucked her way down my torso raking her fingernails along my skin occasionally. When she dragged her nails gently along the inside of my thigh and up under my scrotum I inhaled sharply and she giggled. "You like that do you?"

"Yes" I breathed and she did it again just as she popped the tip of my cock into her mouth. The sensation sent tingles down my legs. She slowly slid more of my cock into her mouth until she had several inches in then she sucked hard as she slid her head back.

"Oh my God" I whispered and she looked up at me. The vision of her framed by my legs, with her ass in the air and my cock in her mouth while she grinned at me with a twinkle in her eye, was forever etched into my memory.

She sank back down on me over and over, drawing the motion out teasingly. She fondled my scrotum as she slid up and down, sometimes scraping her nails gently, other times rolling my testicles in her fingers. Every time she went down she stayed a little longer and went a little deeper until she almost had my whole length in her mouth. She pulled up slower than ever and released me with a pop. "Do you like your reward?"

"God, yes" I uttered.

"But I told you you'd get two rewards, didn't I?" She scooted up to me and kissed me again. I could feel the hair of her pussy rubbing against me and the heat from her. She tongued my mouth more forcefully than I expected, then slid her body back down mine and trapped my cock between her tits. She slid back and forth, occasionally pausing to pop the head of my cock into her mouth and swirl her tongue along the shaft then she slid back up again. Before long I was all too ready to come and announced it wouldn't be long.

She pushed her hands together harder and squeezed my cock more forcefully as she slid along the length. She looked me in the eye and said "Come for me. I want you to come on my tits." With that I exploded. My come splashed all over her tits and her chin as she looked up at me, then catapulted onto my chest as she slid down, continuing to stroke me between her breasts. Four more cords erupted onto the both of us and she slowed to a stop.

"Oh my God" we said in unison and then laughed.

"That was incredible" I said. "Where'd you learn that?!"

"I saw it in a porno flick I found at my dad's last summer." She bobbed her eyebrows a couple of times and giggled. "That was super hot but this was way better. There's come everywhere." She licked my stomach. "Hmm, not what I expected. She wiped her finger under her chin and pulled off a dollop of come then sucked it off her finger. You want some?"

"Me?"

"Oh, come on" she said and slid her tits up to my mouth. "I saw more than I let on last night. You want some?"

I licked her breasts clean and then she kissed me deeply sharing my come with me. She was grinding her pussy against my hip and I could feel her juices flowing freely. I reached my hand down tentatively and ran my finger along her folds. "God, you're wet."

She moaned her acknowledgement and I dipped my finger farther into her. I caressed her inside and dragged my finger back to the top of her folds. She reached her hand down to mine and started rubbing my finger back and forth over her clit. She set the pace and then moved her hand to squeeze her breast and roll her nipple as I continued. She moaned into me and within seconds she was shaking through an orgasm.

She lay there for a minute with her eyes closed, her thighs quivering against my leg, and caught her breath. Eventually she opened her eyes. "Wow, I've never had an orgasm with someone else before. It really changes things."

"What?"

"Girls masturbate too, you know." She kissed me again and then rested her head on my chest and released a contented sigh.

"Sam, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." She giggled.

"Friendship?! That's what this is to you?"

"It's from Casablanca, silly. And no, this isn't just a friendship for me, though lovers should also be the best of friends, I think."

We lay there for a while, not saying anything. I looked at her, so graceful and completely unashamed, and found myself in awe of her. "You... you're... I don't even have words."

She looked up at me again and smiled. "I feel the same way about you."

"I'm serious. I mean, you know I like you, but this is something else."

"I know."

"What do you know? How can you know if I don't even know?" I was baffled that I felt so childish and she seemed so sure and grown up. She was only six months older than me but she was clearly light years ahead of me in self awareness.

"I know that I'm not what you expected. I know that you're exactly who I want to be with right now. I know that most guys think they are in control, or should be, and I know that I've been very aggressive today. You're probably a little freaked out about it."

I thought about it for a moment and realized I was not. "No, actually I hadn't even thought of it that way. I just... you're so... sure. Of everything."

"Like I said, it's easy when you know what you want. And I want you. I want this. I want us. What do you want?"

"Uh, yeah, me too. I like this. I want us to date."

"Anything else?"

"Like what? You mean sex? Yeah, I would definitely like sex." I squeezed her butt a little and smiled at her when I said it.

She laughed. "Well, yes, we'll get to that, I promise. Do you want anything else?"

"I don't understand." She was leading me somewhere but I definitely wasn't going to get there without more help.

"Last night. Do you want more of that?"

"Oh. I don't think so."

"Why not? Did you like it? I mean you did suck Tom at least twice."

"Holy shit! How long were you watching us?!"

"I didn't want you to feel weird earlier, so I fibbed a little. I saw you going down on Tom and then he came. Then he jerked you off and then you were sucking him again, and then you did 69. I only stopped watching because I heard the coach talking to someone around the corner so I pretended to say good night and left. Did you do anything else?"

"Oh my God. You're a peeping Tom!" I was shocked at how long she must have been outside our door watching.

"You have no idea how much I wanted to keep watching you. I couldn't see well but I liked it a lot. I almost knocked so I could come in but I didn't think you'd ever go back to doing it again."

"Are you serious!?"

"You don't have to be mean. I'm just as nervous telling you this as you would be telling me it happened." She pouted.

I held her for a minute, trying to show I wasn't mad. "I'm just shocked. I thought pretty much everyone thinks that's gross."

"Apparently not. I've never seen anything so hot before and I read romance novels that are essentially porn basically all the time. You didn't answer my question though." She looked at me intently. Eagerly.

"What?"

"Did you do anything else?"

"No, it sounds like you pretty much saw everything."

"But you don't want to do it again?" Her eyes searched mine and I could feel her nipples getting hard again against my chest.

"Wow, this really turns you on, doesn't it?" I reached for her nipple playfully and she batted my hand away.

"What do you want me to say? You want to know how much I liked touching Tom's cock? How the feel of his cock in my mouth was incredible?"

Her eyes were glazing over with every new image I gave her and she reached her hand back down to her pussy and started rubbing slowly as I talked. I helped her lean back on her back and sat next to her, watching.

"You want to hear how, when he came, I wanted to swallow it all? The way I liked how his cock compares to mine and the way it felt warm and inviting? How, when he pushed my head down to suck him, I was harder than I ever thought I could be?"

She was wantonly fingering herself now and I continued. "You want to know that I would have liked to know you were watching? You want to know that thinking how wet you were getting while watching us makes me even harder now?" I reached down and held my cock up for her to see. She redoubled her efforts and started squeezing her breast with her free hand. I stroked myself slowly, enjoying the show she was providing me.

"You want to hear how I would like to suck on a guy and a girl at the same time? How, if I could play with you and Tom at the same time I wouldn't be able to stop coming?"

"Oh God" she whined and started shaking through another orgasm. I lay there next to her, feeling the aftershocks of her orgasm until she was ready to speak.

"Yeah. This is what I want" she said. "Not many guys would be willing to say those things. Much less do those things."

"You want to do that? I was just trying to turn you on. I hadn't considered... "

"If you want to, I would love to do that. If you don't want to, we don't have to. I like you and I want you. If we can do those kinds of things, it would be amazing, I think, but I'm not trying to be a whore either. It's all new to me, too, though. You're the first boy I've actually been with."

"You're a virgin?"

"Technically, yes."

"Technically?"

"Well, I popped my own cherry, so to speak. Like I said, girls masturbate, too, and I'm a little aggressive sometimes." She smiled. "If you hadn't noticed."

"I might have gotten that impression." I leaned over to kiss her. "You're clearly comfortable with you. I dig that."

There was a light knock on the door and we both jumped. "Go to the bathroom" I whispered and she grabbed up her clothes and headed that way. She threw me my swim trunks and I made sure the bathroom door was fully closed before I opened the door, trying to hide my boner behind the door.

Tom stood there looking apologetic.

"Dude, everyone went back to their rooms and I've been wandering around for 20 minutes. Are you guys done?"

I stepped out of the way and let him in then quickly closed the door behind him and went over to the bathroom.

"It's just Tom" I said, "he needs to come back into the room." I heard some movement behind the door and then "Oh. Okay." I went back over to the bed and sat.

Tom had flopped on his own bed and looked at me expectantly. "Well. It sure smells like you guys had sex. So?"

The conversation I had just been having with Anne-Marie jumped straight to the front of my brain. How the hell would that work, I wondered. I opted not to venture toward that conversation, though, and played off his request for details.

"None of your business, dude."

About that time Anne-Marie came out of the bathroom again. She had put on her pants and bikini top but opted to not put her shirt on over the bikini. She was still slightly flushed and her nipples were clearly still hard. She was a vision and as she sauntered over to my bed Tom couldn't take his eyes off her. For that matter, neither could I.

"What's none of his business?" She asked in mock confusion. Then she lay down on the bed to cuddle me and kissed me deeply. She didn't break the kiss until Tom cleared his throat.

"I... could go wander some more" he offered.

"No" she said, "we were just talking when you came back anyway." She playfully dropped her hand to my lap and squeezed a little but looked Tom dead in the eye. "We don't make you uncomfortable do we, Tom?"

"Uh, no, I just didn't want to interrupt anything."

We all sat quietly for a moment and Tom flipped the television on, forgetting the last thing on was porn. The screen came to life to the sounds of two girls moaning as they shared a dildo between them. Tom quickly clicked the channel again and the screen turned to snow.

"Sorry. Forgot about that" Tom said.

"So it's true. I heard you had porn... did you like it? I don't mind if you want to watch it. You shouldn't be sorry about taking advantage of a situation like this." Anne-Marie was slowly, almost imperceptibly grinding on my leg again and was pushing her nipples against my chest as she nuzzled me and spoke. Her hand was on my stomach, dipping her finger slightly into the elastic at the waistband of my swim trunks.

I was getting hard again very quickly.

Tom tried not to look over at us but it was clear he wanted to. "A situation like what?"

"Free porn. It won't bother us, Tom. I swear. Right, Sam?" She kissed me again and I eagerly returned it.

"I don't mind" I said when we parted.

"The girls looked pretty, too" Anne-Marie offered.

"You're sure?" Tom was clearly getting hard too and I wondered what he was thinking.

"I'll tell you what. We can watch that scene and then turn it to something else, if you want." Anne-Marie made the whole thing sound completely innocent. "Why don't we kill this light though. That way it's like we're not even in the same room." She reached over to the light switch just as Tom said "okay" and switched the channel back to the porn station.

The blue-green glow of the screen replaced the yellow warmth of the incandescent bulb and we were again greeted to the sound of two girls fucking. The scene had changed a bit and now one of the girls was licking the other. Anne-Marie was right, they were pretty.

Anne-Marie immediately dipped her hand inside my pants and started stroking me, watching Tom the whole time. I didn't have a clue what to do so I started massaging her breasts with one hand and tucked my other behind her so I could try to grope her ass.

Tom was steadfastly looking at the television but it was clear he was hard and he occasionally reached a hand down to his crotch to shift his pants. Eventually he just left his hand on his crotch and I felt Anne-Marie squeeze on my cock lightly.

She leaned in to put her lips right against my ear and barely breathed "You want to do it again? Please let me watch again." I looked down at her and realized her free hand wasn't free, it was buried inside her pants. When I saw the movement of her fingers I realized the slurping sounds I was hearing weren't from the TV, they were from Anne-Marie fingering herself.

"Oh my God" I uttered and nodded my head slightly. Anne Marie licked my ear and then removed her hand from my pants and pulled my face to hers and kissed me. She buried her tongue as deep as she could in my mouth and somehow sucked on my lip simultaneously. I reached inside the small triangle covering her breast and rolled her nipple and she whimpered in my mouth and went rigid. I continued rolling her nipple and moved to kiss her neck then slid down to kiss her breast for the first time. I could smell her come and swirled my tongue around her nipple then she pulled me back to another kiss. At the end she mouthed "go" and pushed me away slightly then lifted her hips and slid her pants under her ass subtly.

I looked over to Tom. At some point he had dipped his hand inside his zipper as well and was now stroking himself slowly. I kissed Anne-Marie one more time and ran one hand through her pubic hair gently as I rotated slowly and put my feet on the floor. Tom caught the motion and stopped dead still.

"Tom, can I... help" I asked.

"Dude, what about her?"

"I want to watch" Anne-Marie whispered hoarsely.

Tom looked over at her and realized what she was doing.

"I'll watch you and you can watch the porn." She had slowly started rubbing her clit again and still had one breast, shiny with my saliva, hanging from her bikini.

I moved over to where Tom was on the bed and reached slowly for his pants. He looked from me to the porn and briefly over at Anne-Marie then back at me. I nodded again and he moved his hand away.

"Just relax and enjoy it" I offered, then I knelt beside the bed and undid his belt and button. Tom lifted his hips, and I slid his pants and underwear down in one motion. I noticed how smooth and strong his butt muscles were as I slid my hand under him and my cock jumped.

"Oh God, yes" I heard Anne-Marie mutter and I pulled Tom's pants the rest of the way off. I turned and looked at my new girlfriend as I pushed Tom's feet apart and got between his legs on the bed.

The rhythmic sounds of Anne-Marie fingering herself were back and I licked Tom slowly from the base of his shaft all the way to the tip. Tom sucked air in and I swirled my tongue around the bulbous head of his fat cock. I wanted to really enjoy this and knowing that Anne-Marie was getting turned on by it made me want to take my time even more and give her a good show. I licked the head some more, then popped the whole thing in my mouth. I moaned, vibrating my throat as I slowly pushed more and more in my mouth. I glanced over at Anne-Marie- she was watching intently and rubbing her clit with one hand while she fingered herself with the other.

Tom grunted and put a hand on the back of my head. I looked up at him and watched him glance back and forth between me and Anne-Marie. He had forgotten the porn entirely. I tried to wrap my tongue around his shaft at the same time as I pulled all the way to the tip of his cock. I stuck my tongue out and used the very tip of it to lap at the pre-come bead forming at the tip. I barely heard an "Oh yeah" from Anne Marie. I reached forward, gripped him firmly and stroked him and looked over at my girlfriend. Her gaze was fixed on my mouth but she had stopped fingering herself and was instead massaging her breasts with one hand and slowly rubbing her clit. I realized she was rubbing her pussy juices all over her nipples. Her bikini top lay piled on the bed next to her, discarded permanently.

"Do you want to see me sucking his cock?"

"Oh, yes" she breathed.

"Do you want to see him come on my face? In my mouth? Do you want to see us fucking?"

"Oh God" she whimpered.

I continued stroking Tom's fat cock. "He has a really thick cock. It fills my mouth so much." I licked all around him, drawing my tongue back and leaving a line of spit from his cock to my mouth then leaned forward and popped the head in my mouth again. I moaned again and took as much as I could in my mouth. I felt the thickness filling the back of my throat and I held it there until I couldn't take it any more then I pulled back slowly, sucking hard. Tom released another "Oh my God" and grabbed the sheets in his fists. When I pulled off his cock there was an audible pop and I looked at Anne-Marie again. "You want to see me try and deep throat his fat dick?"

"Mm hmm" she whimpered and I obliged, looking her in the eye as I pushed his cock back in my mouth, slowly drawing more of him in until I almost had the whole length. My jaw ached but I pulled up and then pushed back down two more times and had his entire cock in my mouth. The head of his cock was lodged in my throat and I was holding back my gag reflex. Anne-Marie watched and pushed her breast up to her mouth. When she stuck her tongue out and licked her own nipple, I moaned. Tom said "Oh God I'm going to come." I pulled his cock from my throat and sucked hard as I pulled up.

By the time I was at the very tip he started bucking his hips and his come exploded all over my lips. I opened my mouth wide and went back down again, enjoying the explosion of his come into my throat. I instinctively swallowed the next two eruptions. Then I slid back up and let the rest of his come splash against my tongue and cheeks and I opened my mouth slightly to let it drip down the shaft of his cock.