The Wrestling Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bkr12k
bkr12k
67 Followers

Anne-Marie was furiously rubbing her clit looking me directly in the eye.

"His come is so good." I looked at her then slurped the come back off the shaft of his cock and swallowed.

Anne-Marie came for the third time splaying her knees wide and jamming three fingers deep into her pussy. I saw her juices splashing around the sides of her hand and I got up from between Tom's legs and lay down between hers. I kissed her thigh tenderly and she pulled her hand away from her pussy and let me taste her for the first time. I sucked her juices from her fingers and then moved up, kissing along the way, until I was face to face with her.

"Thank you" she said and kissed me deeply but tenderly. I happily returned the kiss and she hooked her hands in my waistband and started pulling my shorts off. My cock was engorged and bounced back and forth and she giggled when it smacked her stomach.

"Ooh, somebody wants to play" she laughed then she slipped down and popped my dick into her mouth. She slurped up and down a little then pulled me out of her mouth. "Let's turn around" she said and pulled me down onto my back with my feet toward Tom then she straddled me.

I took the cue and stretched my tongue to taste her again. I tried to remember everything I'd read in Penthouse forums and licked slowly along the edges with a full tongue and received appreciative "mmm" in response. Simultaneously, Anne-Marie lowered her hips to my mouth and licked my full length then sucked one of my testicles into her mouth, rolling it around with her tongue. We continued licking and sucking and Anne-Marie moved her arms between my legs and spread them wider apart. I was engrossed in licking her and it was paying off as she started grinding slowly on my mouth. She released me and slowly sat up and arched her back. My nose was buried into the crack of her tight ass and I continued to lick her as best as I could.

"Tom, you want to come over?" I couldn't see what she was doing but I heard Tom moving then I felt Anne-Marie's hands on my legs again and she lifted her hips enough for me to breath. "Watching Sam suck your cock was amazing, Tom. You're still so hard, though. Do you like watching Sam lick my pussy?"

"Oh yeah" Tom responded.

"Did you like Sam sucking your cock?"

"Un hunh"

"Did you like it last night too?"

"Un hunh"

"Here's what I want, Tom. I want to see more. You can not touch me, only Sam is allowed to have me but you can do whatever you want to him. Would you like that, Tom?"

"Un hunh"

"Would you like to suck him Tom?"

"Uh..."

I continued licking Anne-Marie's pussy slowly as she ground circles on my mouth, lifting herself up occasionally on shaky thighs.

"Would you like to fuck him Tom?"

"Uh..."

I felt a hand reach out to me and start stroking my cock. I thought it was Anne-Marie but realized it was Tom when I felt Anne-Marie start rubbing my nipples. I'd never had anyone play with my nipples before but it felt fantastic. Tom picked up the pace stroking me then I felt his tongue on my cock. Tom swirled his tongue around as Anne-Marie hissed "Yesss. Suck it."

Tom popped my cock in his mouth and pushed down and I felt Anne-Marie lean forward, lifting her pussy from my mouth slightly. I tried to see what was going on but had no vision beyond her beautiful ass. When I felt her face next to Tom's and heard her say "share with me" I braced myself and focused on licking her pussy. Tom moved and she popped the head of my cock in her mouth. Tom licked along the shaft as Anne-Marie sucked hard on the head and I thought I was going to come right then. I licked deep into her, delving inside as I dragged my tongue from her clit the full length of her pussy then decided I want to lick her ass. I kept going and rimmed the pucker of her sphincter and felt her begin quivering and she moaned around the head of my cock.

Tom, popped one of my balls in his mouth then suckled and I felt his saliva drip down my crack. I licked Anne-Marie's ass again and I felt a finger begin to rub the saliva around my own ass. I focused on Anne-Marie's clit with my tongue and mimicked her by reaching around her legs and dipped a finger into her pussy. She released my cock and her breathy words to Tom commanded more spit. He obliged and Anne-Marie rubbed it further then put a finger in my ass.

"Tom do you like this?"

"Yeah."

"Do you want to come again?"

"Oh God, yes"

Anne-Marie was still finger fucking my ass and I felt someone dribble more spit on her hand.

"How do you want to come, Tom? Would you like to try something new?"

"Uh..."

I licked Anne-Marie's full length again and she moaned then lifted up and got off me, her finger still buried in my ass. Tom had grabbed my cock again and was stroking me as Anne-Marie talked. "What would you like, Sam?" She leaned over my dick and licked the head as Tom stroked, then leaned further down and ran her tongue around her finger and left a large amount of spit which she started rubbing with another finger.

"Do you want to suck Tom's dick again?" She popped a second finger into my well lubricated ass, stretching it further as she slowly pistoned in and out. I was so close to coming I could barely think.

"I'm going to come soon" I said.

I lifted my head to look at them and Tom reached out and squeezed the base of my cock hard.

"Oooh, I think Tom has some other ideas, dearest." Anne-Marie spit on her fingers again and continued fingering my ass. "But what do you want, Sam? Would you like me to suck you while you suck Tom?"

I was hoping for her to say what I knew she and I both wanted. I reached over to her ass and circled her sphincter, trying to tell her to say what I couldn't.

"Would you like to 69 with Tom?"

I continued tickling her asshole and looked at Tom who had moved over to my head. I turned and popped his cock in my mouth and he pumped his hips into my face. Anne-Marie spit on her fingers again, this time rubbing a third finger against my hole. She was working it in slowly and I wondered whether it was anywhere near as big as the head of Tom's dick. I sucked hard on Tom and dipped my finger gently into the center of Anne-Marie's asshole. She took notice and leaned down to lick my cock from the tip until she reached her fingers.

"Do you want Tom to fuck you while I sit on your face?"

I moaned around the head of Tom's dick in a clear "un hunh" and Anne-Marie let out her own gasp of approval. I buried my nose into Tom's soft pubic hair, now used to the size of his cock in my throat and he put his hands on the back of my head. Tom thrust in and out of my mouth again then pulled slowly away, dragging another long line of spit between his cock and my mouth.

"Is that okay with you Tom? Will you fuck Sam while I ride his face?"

"God, Anne-Marie, you could probably get us both to kill someone right now. Yes, I want to fuck him."

I saw a smile cross her face and she looked at me "Oh, Sam, are you ready for him to fuck you?"

I looked down at my own cock leaking pre-come everywhere like it was faucet. "God yes" I said and Anne-Marie took some of my pre-come and lubed her fingers with it.

"Tom, look in my pants pocket" she said as she quickened her pace in my ass and leaned forward to lick my cock again.

Tom got a great shot of her upturned ass in his face as he reached for her pants and pulled out two condoms. He quickly opened one and put the condom on while Anne-Marie sucked my cock, then he lined up between my legs. Anne-Marie slowly removed her fingers from my ass and Tom pushed the head of his cock into my stretched out opening. The bulbous head of his dick was much larger than Anne-Marie's fingers. She told him to add more spit and go slow.

Anne-Marie rotated her pussy over my face again and slowly stroked me. She leaned forward and spit onto Tom's cock and he pressed forward, inching his way into me. After an eternity the head of his cock popped past my sphincter. Searing fire for a moment then, remarkably, even with his big oversized head, there was not a lot of pain. Anne-Marie told him to go even slower.

With Anne-Marie's pussy over my face I started licking again, from clit to asshole and circling her ass with each languid lap. Her breathing quickened and she squeezed my aching cock slightly as she stroked. Tom started pushing faster again and I realized that I could feel him hitting something inside me that made my cock jump. Anne-Marie noticed it too. She ground her pussy on my mouth gently and the three of us began to get a rhythm. Tom started earnestly fucking me, pulling out just to where the crown of his cock stretched me and then driving forward, making my own cock dance in Anne-Marie's hand. After just a few strokes Tom's breath quickened too and the three of us were dancing on the edge of simultaneous orgasms. I moaned into Anne-Marie's pussy every time Tom stroked into me and she began quivering too. Tom picked up his pace again and his strong hands grabbed my thighs and pushed them toward Anne-Marie.

"Oh God, Sam. Watching him fuck you is making me come" she announced and then her come started spilling into my mouth. As much as I liked Tom's come I could have lived off of hers.

Tom stroked twice more and I could feel his cock starting to swell inside me. "I can't hold back much longer" he grunted and I started erupting all over my own chest and stomach.

"Oh, yes" Anne-Marie expelled and Tom let go.

With a long growl he started coming inside my ass. I felt every spasm and each one caused me to erupt again. Two, three, four long laces of come erupted from me as Tom exploded inside me.

Anne-Marie collapsed beside me and Tom waited for a couple minutes before slowly withdrawing. The full/emptiness I felt after he pulled out was an odd feeling. Tom went to the bathroom to dispose of the condom and then started a shower as Anne-Marie and I lay there basking.

"That was incredible" she said. "Totally not what I had planned for the weekend but amazing. Better than planned, even."

"Yeah. I was hoping to get a squeeze of some tit, maybe. Are you okay?"

"I'm more than okay. This is beyond my wildest dreams. Are you okay?" She rotated so we were face to face and lazily played with the come on my chest.

"I'm okay. A little freaked out but that felt... wonderful. When he was fucking me I could feel him everywhere it seemed. And every thrust made my cock pulse. Now I understand what gay guys like about it."

Anne Marie brought some of the come to my lips and I licked her fingers clean then we kissed and shared my come once again.

"What does this mean for us?" I asked when we broke off the kiss.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, do you want to do this a lot? I don't know if Tom's up for this kind of thing and I know Michelle isn't."

"No. I want us to be us. If we want to do this again, I'm sure we can find someone. Especially once we're off at college."

"You're planning ahead" I teased.

"I know what I want."

At that moment I definitely knew what I wanted too. We were still kissing when Tom came back out.

"Don't you two ever quit" he asked and dropped onto his bed.

"We'll quit when we're dead" I joked. "We should get cleaned up though." I started sitting up and Anne-Marie bounded off the bed, her breasts bouncing joyfully.

"You gonna wash my back again?"

"Any time you want" I retorted and followed her to the shower.

We cleaned each other gently, discussing our relationship more as we washed away the evidence of our first amazing experience as a couple. By the time we finished up and left the bathroom, Tom was already asleep.

We decided to risk getting caught and Anne-Marie stayed in my bed that night. As we lay there I worried if the best we had in us had just happened but it was an unfounded fear.

Sometime early in the morning I awoke, my arm draped over Anne-Marie with her breast in my hand and her grinding her bubble butt gently against me as we spooned. My cock was rock hard and already leaking pre-come. I whispered in her ear "are you going to wake me up like this every time we sleep together?"

She turned her head to me and whispered back. "Only if you want me to."

"You know I do." I leaned to kiss her and massaged her breast, sliding my thumb back and forth over her nipple.

She kissed me back and shifted to face me then her hand came down between us and found my cock. She rubbed pre come all over the head with her thumb as she stroked me gently.

"I want you inside me" she breathed into our kiss. She bit my lower lip and I shifted my hand from her breast and moved down to slide along the folds of her pussy. She was already as wet as she had been the night before.

She reached her arm back over to the night table where she fumbled a moment then picked up the second condom.

"You really did plan ahead, didn't you?" I teased her as I dipped my finger inside her and reached for where I'd read her g-spot should be.

She bit me harder and moaned into my mouth as I stroked her insides. She opened the condom then reached down to put it on me. "I practiced on bananas in sex-ed a couple years ago. You're a bit larger than the bananas though. Fits better on you."

I kissed her again and positioned myself between her legs. "Are you sure?"

"I've been thinking about this for months, Sam. I'm sure."

I began sliding my cock through her folds and she reached down and guided me into her. The only other time I'd had sex was in the backseat of a car with our clothes mostly on and it was over almost before it started. It was perfunctory and uncomfortable for us both. With Anne-Marie, though, the feeling was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I just slipped in almost without trying and felt like I'd just slid my cock into a glove made of lava. I slowly pushed into her and the muscles of her vagina squeezed everywhere at once. I concentrated with all my will not to explode and stopped moving, buried half-way inside her.

We both moaned and she pulled me into a kiss.

"God, you feel so good inside me, Sam."

I couldn't say a word. I concentrated on anything I could not to come right then. I tensed my muscles and took a few deep breaths and the feeling subsided. After a moment, I slowly pulled out, all the way to the very tip of my cock and slid back in as Anne-Marie sucked in her breath. We went slowly and I leaned to kiss her a lot, sometimes stopping entirely, which helped keep me from coming. I read once to count each stroke from one to ten and only use the slightest penetration but get full penetration on the tenth stroke, then on the ninth and tenth, then the eighth through tenth. I tried that and we got a slow rhythm going so, as I pushed in deeper on the full stroke, I was grinding against her clit and she was thrusting her hips up to meet mine. We started getting faster and both of us were sweating and breathing heavily, panting in time with my thrusts.

Soon I could feel my orgasm rising back to the surface and I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold it back. "I'm getting close" I said.

"Oh God, me too" Anne-Marie whimpered in return. "You feel so good inside me, I want to feel you come." She looked me in the eye then reached a hand down and started rubbing her clit as I slid in and out of her.

"Come for me, Sam."

She pushed one her breasts up and licked the nipple, looking me in the eye the whole time, and I let go. My cock swelled and I felt the spasms one after the other as I released inside of her.

"Oh God, I can feel you throbbing inside me, Sam. I'm coming" she whispered and she pulled me down onto her, crushing her soft breasts between us and hugging me with her whole being. I could feel her squeezing me without moving and then her stomach and thighs began to shudder. She bit down on my shoulder and let out a high-pitched whine.

We lay there panting together briefly, enjoying our shared orgasm, which I'd always assumed was just bullshit I read in Penthouse. I heard movement and lifted my head to find Tom laying in his bed jerking off and looking at us.

"Good God, you two are better than the porn on TV" he grunted as his fist flew back and forth over the thick head of his cock.

"Good morning, Tom" Anne-Marie said. "We didn't mean to wake you. I was trying to be quiet."

Tom's fist was a blur and he started coming, spewing white jets of come through the air between each word. "No... ungh... apology... ungh... nece... ungh... ssary." He finished his statement and two more blasts of come shot forth, splattering across his chest and stomach. He grunted and bucked a couple more times with no ejaculations then lowered his hips back to the mattress breathing as heavily as we were.

I lifted up and clapped. "Bravo. Bravo!"

Tom waved his hand in circles and nodded his head forward in a mock bow then dropped his head back to the pillow and let his hand flop to the bed as if exhausted.

We all laughed and I started to pull out of Anne-Marie but she caught me tightly, kissed me then pulled me to her again. She turned to my ear and barely uttered "Thank you for this, for making my first time like this. It's more than I could have ever hoped for."

We lay there holding each other as Tom got up and went to turn on the shower. When I heard him splashing I kissed Anne-Marie briefly then said "It didn't hurt, did it? I've heard it hurts."

"No, silly, it was wonderful. I told you I broke my hymen a long time ago. " She kissed me again and again all over my face.

"It was amazing, that's for sure. I'm glad it wasn't uncomfortable. You want to do it again?" I kissed her and started grinding in small circles.

"Oh God, yes. But we don't have time. I've got to get back to my room and pack my clothes." She pushed me up and I reluctantly pulled out of her and moved. She rolled to the edge of the bed and stood, stretching her arms high over her head. "God I wish we could wake up this way every day."

I admired the lines of the muscles in her back and the dimples above her tight ass as she stretched. She turned to me and smiled, then bent over to pick up her pants. I caught a hint of her pussy between her thighs and grabbed her hips as I squatted down to kiss her.

"Stoooop," she breathed through her smile and turned to push me back. "I really have to go. If I don't get back before everyone is leaving their rooms, we're going to get caught." She put her pants on and then picked up the bikini top and turned around. "Help me tie this."

Once again, I obeyed and, when I was finished, she turned and gave me a chaste kiss punctuated by a squeeze on my crotch. "See you back on the bus" she said and turned to peak out the door before opening it fully and leaving silently.

bkr12k
bkr12k
67 Followers