All Comments on 'The Writer's Secret Conclusion'

by AnnMichelle

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
edsandsedsandsabout 12 years ago
Excellent ending to a fantastic story!

This was a fantastic story and a fantastic ending for some wonderfully loving characters! Please do write the conclusion Ann Michelle!

For other readers, ignore the anonymous comment below. He's been whining about this story from the beginning, and I doubt he even read it because nothing he's said has been the slightest bit accurate about the story. And if you want proof, go check out the dozens of glowing reviews at Fictionmania for this story.

EllenBeeEllenBeeabout 12 years ago
Wonderful story, great ending

Excellent ending. Stephanie is my new favorite erotic character. She's playful, fun, adventurous and loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FANTASTIC

This is a fantastic story. I hope that this isn't the final chapters! Please keep going!!!!!!!!

XOXOX CDMichelle

AnnMichelleAnnMichelleabout 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks Everyone!

I'm glad you've enjoyed it. There will be a sequel. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more sentimental

I vote you start with more sentimental first. I'd prefer to be treated this way but I have looked every day for your next chapters. Please don't make us wait months for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Hope next part not too long in coming out, loved

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Pure Excellence!

A brilliant and excellent story that was was so fun, creative and playful. Stephanie has become one of my favorite characters by far for her playful and dominant personality. I could write a review for this whole story that would seem like a book, but I'll be brief...simply one of the best erotic fiction stories I've ever read and it is a must read for any fan of erotic fiction. The Writer's Secret is now right at the top of my favorites list and Ann Michelle has easily become one of my favorite authors. The sequel is coming and I can't wait, but after reading other published works from Ann Michelle I can easily say that anything she writes will be spectacular.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I look forward to reading about Lauren's evolution, er, transition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Get caught cont'd

Ann, great job. Great story. I too look forward to the sequels. I am glad I stumbled onto this site. I will definitely be back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Work

Thank you for your wonderful work. Please continue with this story.....I'm excited to see where it goes........

MissLisaJonesMissLisaJonesalmost 12 years ago
Reply to Anon

You are the lone voice here. The rest of us loved the story - including the ending - and then you have to give one star, ruining the average not because the writing is poor but because it doesn't fit to your particular fantasy.

If you don't like it then do what I did and write your own but marking down because the plot is not to your liking is poor form.

To Ms Michelle, unlike anon - funny how the put downers never have the courage to put a name to themselves - I thought it was a cracking tale. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story, but not kinky enough, but a very good start, keep adding chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent story

I loved this series and I'd like to vote for the sentimental sequel to come first.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful

Wonderful story. Please write again, I love your writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
And she's mad because?...

It doesn't make any sense that she got mad at him. She told him to do whatever kathleen told him to do except for sex. He was just doing what he was told and if she had bothered to watch the cams they set up she would have known about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was the best crossdressing story I've ever read ... You are a tremendously talented writer, AnnMichelle. I'm going to read more!

subVAguysubVAguyover 11 years ago
Can't wait to read the two sequels......

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a fantastic story with an interesting "tweak" at the end of this chapter about the "mistake".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
AnnMichelle bad ending

Loren should have ended the control his wife had over him and the dressing up earlier in the story when he had the chance or before he signed the papers changing his name. With what his wife has put him through, his writing muse has been destroyed and he will not be able to write as well as he did before. His livelihood as a writer that he was known for is ended. Stephanie has that Loren does not make decisions anymore; but she does not let him made decisions. She has destroyed his ability to think for himself and to create a work of fiction. She will not even let him drive a car and treats him more like a slave or a child. Her idea of love for her husband is screwed up. For a man that was straight and not a cross dresser at all; he was pushed into his new life. I do not think that he was any happier than he was before considering that his wife with held sex from him most of the time after he was dressing up. That was how she kept him so horny with the cloths she kept him in and her wearing sexier clothes as well. Stephanie should have ended her little game or let Loren have time to think about his future as a man in men's clothes before it got to the end of the story. I do not believe that Loren has thought about the new life as compared to his old life with all that might happen to him. Stephanie thinks more of her needs or fun and does not care about what it will do to the man/husband that she married. She may not hit her husband; but I still think it was mental abuse by her that pushed him over the edge to something that he would not have chosen to do.

jodieDjodieDover 11 years ago
it ended

it ended to soon i hope there is more how do i find out more?????? please let me know pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 9 years ago
Next Chapter

Please oh please hurry.....I came all over myself more than 5 times. Every drop went straight to my hungry mouth.

LOVE this story!!

-sasha-

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lovely tale

A beautifully paced tale which felt so realistic. I came with each chapter and hope to find the courage to share the tale with my girl friend 😗

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why

To answer the question of why she would still want to be with her husband after feminizing him, the only reason anyone would have trouble understanding is because they have NO CLUE what true love is. If she TRULY loves him and wants him to be happy IN SPITE of his true (albeit repressed) desire to be a sissy, then she will do whatever it takes, lose money, risk losing friendships, ANYTHING she needs to do to make his secret dream come true. THAT is love. A lot of confusion stems from a general lack of understanding about why someone would want to be forced into a submissive feminine role. Suppose a guy has a secret wish to be a woman. Additionally, he is naturally submissive. (despite claims to the contrary, some people do actually enjoy being ruled as opposed to being a full partner or leader... and some women find submissive men to be much more attractive) But social norms prevent him from ever admitting that, even to himself. How can he ever be truly happy? Answer: Get someone to FORCE you to do it. Then it's not his fault that he's becoming a sissy girl, it's the fault of the person making him do it. It's providing plausible denyability to his social conditioning telling him (incorrectly in the case of a wife that prefers submissive/feminine men) that he needs to be assertive/macho to get/keep a woman. There's more to life than sex... there's giving your partner what they need, even if they deny they want it... and only a adolescent troll would think that most women value money and penis size over love and honesty

The only fault I find with the story is that she would never let him explain his thoughts and opinions before making the right decision for him. That's bordering on bullying rather than being a truly good Mistress.

liz33ndliz33ndover 6 years ago

wonderful ending. and hell yeah, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Hope it continues, have found it very interesting well written.

Snout71Snout71almost 3 years ago

I look forward to reading the more dominant version

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a fun read....I spent the whole day reading the entire book. Excellent writing and story. I look forward to reading more just like this one!!!

AnnMichelleAnnMichelle6 months agoAuthor

Hi Everyone. I keep getting email comments sent to me even 12 years after this was posted, so I wanted to respond here. Thank you for all the lovely comments and thoughts on this story. I've really enjoyed this. There is a sequel out there and a lot of other stories, but I'm writing commercially now and all my stuff is on kindle, so I'm not posting new stories anymore. Maybe at some point I'll add one, but not right now.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've read a lot of stories where the wife accepts her husbands cross dressing and encouraged it... Always supportive , always loving because...She's got someone else on the side who just so happens is an Alpha Male with a much bigger dick.. And by encouraging her husband to cross dress and then sets him up with a gay man she either works with or knows... gets pictures of the two of them together to use to either enslave him or divorce him....I'm thinking that somewhere in the future she's planning on having Loren going full into cross dressing permanently and with her doctor getting a total sex change and afterwards, dumping Laura for her secret lover...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous