The Writer's Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes passed.

"Can I see?"

"That's just wrong, you know that right? This isn't one of my stories from the site, we really shouldn't be doing this..." I was lying to her, I wanted to do this so badly.

"I'm sorry, forget this ever happened, we'll never talk about this." She must have panicked and tried to put an end to this.

"No, wait," I texted her.

Damn it all, it was time to cross the proverbial Rubicon and into the forbidden world of our online characters. With all sense of decency and morality abandoned I quickly slipped my boxers off and took a picture of my erect penis which I then sent to my sister.

"Is that what you wanted to see?" I added below the picture.

I got no immediate response from her, coldly I waited at the edge of my imaginary seat hoping I would receive anything from her, finally my torture was ended.

"This so fucked up, we shouldn't be doing this," she told me

"I know, already said that."

After a few more minutes of no response from her, I received a new message. A picture, of her pussy, wet as she rubbed it.

This was it, the one thing a brother was never supposed to see in his life, his sister's pussy, and it was such a sweet sight to behold.

Harder than I've ever been, I stroked myself energetically as I inspected the image in detail enjoying every little bit of her amazing and forbidden sex.

A new message appeared.

"I want to see more," she requested.

Complying with little hesitation, I recorded myself masturbating, making sure I gave her the best possible view of my member for her to enjoy the same way that I enjoyed her photo.

Sending it over, the long wait for the next message was relieved by the idea that she was pleasuring herself to the video. After a few more minutes of looking at her pussy in my hands, I received a new message.

"I'm so wet right now," she texted.

"Show me," I requested.

A few minutes later I received a video from her, mirroring me she recorded herself rubbing her wet pussy, showing me the flowing waterfall of juices that came out of her as she played with her lips and clit before entering a finger inside.

"God that's so fucking hot," Is all I could say to her.

Our conversational skills were becoming simpler as the blood in our heads began to flow to more southerly parts. My stroking had become more furious as I felt the pressure build-up to the tipping point.

"Are you close?" she asked me.

"Almost,"

"Send me a picture," she followed

"I need something from you."

"What is it?"

"Record yourself sticking a finger in your pussy, and then sticking that finger in your mouth."

"You would like to see me do that?" she said teasingly.

I begged her, "Please, please," over and over knowing that would be enough to get me over the edge.

After a minute of painful, torturous waiting I finally received a video from her, opening it I could see her pussy once more quivering as she fingered herself for a few seconds before removing said digit with a trail of juices falling from it. Following her hand, the video showed her face finally looking at the camera as she stuck that finger inside her mouth. I could see her playing with it, using her tongue to lick and swallow as much as she had gathered before showing the camera the sticky gooey texture in her mouth.

And with that I knew I could finish, quickly opening the camera app I recorded the final moments of my self-stimulation, stroking furiously as I began shooting wildly, streams falling on my body and a large quantity of it seeping out of my hand. Slowing my arm along with my breathing before hitting a hard brake, I sent the video to her while I recovered on my bed, guilty thoughts finally invading my head telling me what a bad brother I was.

I must have veered into sleep for a few minutes before I got her reply.

"Fuuuck, there's so much," she said waking me up.

"Did you finish?" I asked her.

"Yes, "she said, "That video really helped me."

"Well, I'm glad I could,"

"I'm going to bed now, see you tomorrow."

"Good night," I told her, connecting my phone to the charger, and turning off the screen.

For the next few days, everything seemed to be normal between Millie and me. No weird stares, no awkwardness or discomfort from being around each other. As far as our parents were concerned, we were the same two competitive, annoying to each other, pair as always and there was no reason to worry. The world kept turning and we moved along with it.

A few nights later Millie walked into my room, her computer in her hands and she jumped into my bed as I laid on it.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"Just some advice, I'm about to finish with the story and I just need to do the last sex scene between the brother and sister."

"Shush, not too loud, or mom and dad will hear you," I warned her.

"How many times did you have to write that for one of your scenes?" she said with a beautiful smile that melted my heart.

Asking for the computer I began reading, the brother lay on his bed as his sister caressed his body, kissing each other passionately. As I read this, Millie began moving her hands over my legs, slowly creeping higher and higher to my zipper.

"Emily took John's pants off," I read aloud, "enjoying every second of it as she saw her brother's huge bulging tent."

As soon as I said that, Millie began to lower my zipper, unbuttoning my pants and sliding them off my body. Her hands ran across my underwear feeling my growing erection with her palms, I could feel the nervousness in her touch, or maybe it was excitement, or maybe a bit of both.

I continued: "Emily removed her brother's underwear revealing his large cock to her glowing eyes, taking a hold of it with her excited hands she began to stroke it."

My narration seemed to bring the scene to life, as my sister followed the words of her story like directions in a script. As her character began to suck the brother's penis, Millie copied the actions much to the fictional bother and mine's pleasure.

"And that's it, that's where it ends," I told her stopping with the unfinished story.

"Oh darn, that's disappointing," she said while continuing to suck my cock.

"I could give you some more advice on where to take the story from there if you want,"

"Ok, what do you have in mind?"

Her mouth felt incredible on my penis, her tongue massaging my shaft, her lips engulfing the head, and her hands playing with my balls all coming together in an amazing blowjob.

"Well," I said grunting, "I think you should have the sister suck on her brother's balls, that would add so much depth to the story,"

"I bet," she followed with a smile as she lowered herself to my balls and began using her mouth on them.

"Oh yeah, that's so important to the overall narrative," I groaned as the wave of pleasure washed over my body.

After so long writing about incest, I couldn't believe that I was now playing out the scenes I had authored. It was, in a way, absurd; it was beyond the realms of possibility and there was nothing to say about the moral conundrums this was getting us into.

But that didn't matter, the naughtiness swept any worried considerations away leaving only the forbidden fruit of taboo and its oh so sweet elixir.

"I think the brother should finish in his sister's mouth," I warned her.

"Oh yeah?" she briefly interrupted herself, "And do you think the sister should swallow or spit out her brother's cum?"

"Swallow, definitely, definitely swallow." is all I could say.

With Millie's eyes meeting directly with my gaze I wasn't able to hold back any longer, breaking down completely I released my load into my sister's mouth, streams of cum slowly dripping from its sides. More eager than experienced, she was able to hold as much as she could, clearly enjoying the naughty mix that was collecting in her mouth.

Releasing my penis, she allowed me to see my cum and how she would play with it before slowly swallowing it, a sigh of satisfaction coming out of her and immediately smiling at me once again.

"So, you think that will add a lot to the character's development?" she asked me.

"Yeah, it's crucial you add that in. otherwise the whole story is ruined," I told her gathering my energy.

"Hand me the laptop,"

Doing so, my sister went back to writing almost as if she hadn't just finished giving me a blowjob. I stared at her, probably with a stupid look on my face waiting for whatever would happen next.

"Ok, just going to finish up the end here and that should be that."

"Alright, how are you going to finish it?" I asked her.

"With the sister getting into bed with her brother,"

"Yes?" I said tentatively.

"She gets right next to her brother," she continued teasing.

"And?"

"They cuddle, the brother and sister hold each other and sleep together the rest of the night," she said without looking away from the screen.

"Really?" I said surprised, "You won't finish with them actually screwing? Don't you think some people will find that disappointing?"

"Don't have to, not all stories need to end like that, sometimes, even the characters in our stories need time taking small steps, they might feel like things are going too fast or they might have second thoughts about it."

I could tell the sincerity in her voice and the vulnerability that it carried; she might be more conflicted about it than I thought. But yet again she just gave me oral a few minutes ago so I wasn't sure how she really felt about anything.

"Millie, you know you can be honest with me, right? If there's anything you need to tell me..."

"I know," she interrupted me, "I trust you."

Turning off her computer and putting it on the floor, she stretched out clearly tired and needing sleep.

"Millie, wanna sleep here tonight? I'm sure mom and dad won't think anything of it."

"If that's ok with you," she said to me smiling.

Removing her pants and leaving only her t-shirt and panties, she slipped next to me on the bed, taking a place close to me though I wasn't sure if should touch her or even be near her. If she was conflicted or worried about this then I had to be careful.

"Well, good night then," I said turning off the light in my room.

"Hey, Brian? Think you could... maybe... hold me?"

"You mean like, cuddling you?"

"Yeah, if that's ok, I mean."

"Sure, I would like that."

Maybe I wasn't sure about how she felt about all this, maybe I couldn't tell if she was afraid for the future or about us. But it didn't matter, not right now, what she wanted was for me to hold her close, let her feel secure, and just let go of all those worries in her head. We could be together this night, not as siblings or lovers, but two people who cared and looked after each other no matter what. Whatever happened next, we could do it, we could work through it, together.

12