The Writing Ch. 07-09

Story Info
The narratives expand into new territory.
4.7k words
4.25
1k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven

Tim was on the horns of a dilemma, should he write a threesome with Amy and Gilly? The idea of having the opportunity to enjoy doubly penetrating her pussy and arse held a huge appeal but now he was consumed with testing his influence on others. Would his writing make a woman or man, for that matter do something that they wouldn't normally do at his behest?

Could he find a way to improve his financial situation by writing a lottery win?

Now that did hold enormous appeal, but could he pull it off? If so, he reasoned it would have to be small wins, a few thousand here and there. If he won tens of millions, that would draw down a lot of attention and his sexual adventures might cause complications. He didn't want his women to leave their husbands and attempt to live with him., as he became a millionaire. He had already decided no-strings sex with the women that attracted him was the way to go.

However, the thought persisted, what he might do to give him a little extra financial freedom? Contrary to his greedy thoughts, he promised himself that the charities would benefit from any monies, his writing gave him.

"It's only right and fair" His words were spoken for his benefit and to any charitable Gods that might listen to him.

He sat at the laptop, looked at the icon for the editing program and closed his eyes. He typed his hero winning 10K, every month, as advertised by one of the lotto products, he had seen on the television. As he sat back, his mind raced to new and unthought-of possibilities.

"Could I write a story with a celebrity?" He said out loud. Of course, he didn't know any celebrities and he was far from London, but the thought intrigued him. Whom might he write about? He opened a search engine and perused the showbiz news. He didn't watch Saturday night TV but found the well-known talent show and picked the attractive Amanda for a test of the real power of the editing program.

He started to doubt that anything would happen but decided to type that she would send him a topless picture taken in her bedroom. Before retiring, he ran down to the nearby village store and purchased a lotto ticket for the next day. Upon his return, Tim went to bed that evening, certain nothing would come of his scribblings. As he climbed into his bed, a ping on his phone startled him, there was a picture of Amanda, standing topless in her bedroom. The picture was of excellent clarity and looked very realistic.

"Oh my god!" Tim smiled, immediately retrieving his laptop, and typing quickly. He wrote that the celebrity had sent him a video of herself, naked in her bedroom and gave him a close-up of her pussy. The phone pinged again.

"This is a bad idea." Tim sighed, deleting the narrative. He realised that attempting to liaise with a celebrity, no matter how attractive, was fraught with danger. The paparazzi and the celeb watchers will soon discover him and any illicit sexual affair. He deleted any mention of the celebrity but retained the pictures for his own pleasuring. She did have a very pretty-looking pussy.

Chapter Eight

Refreshed from a good night's sleep, Tim resolved himself to keep his erotic writing closer to home, and after a cursory glance at the lotto app on his phone. Unsurprisingly, he did indeed find the winning number for a guaranteed 10K for 30 years.

"That's a good start. If I need a lump sum, I could write myself a small million or two from a weekly draw." He thought aloud. However, someone else drew his attention. As he looked out from his small flat, into the carpark, his well-rounded black neighbour was walking from her new Mini sport and headed to her apartment. Tim looked down at the large, but shapely arse, unsuccessfully encompassed in tight Lycra and her equally poorly supported bra top that flopped and jiggled as she moved.

"Well, well. I never thought of you before. I wonder?" Tim mused.

His usual 'type' was slender, pale and usually blonde although I had strayed into brunettes, auburn- and black-haired women. The thought of a woman of colour gave him a genuine thrill. Questions tumbled into Tim's mind. Was this too close to home? Would sex with this woman cause problems in his domestic situation? Would there be a risk of jealousy, as she was his neighbour? The answers were instant and obvious. He would simply write the appropriate personality in for her. As he typed, he gave his neighbour Jenny, a rather exciting and sexually voracious personality who just didn't worry about casual sex with Tim.

Almost the instant the words were edited by the marvellous download, Tim heard a knock on his door. Upon opening it, Jenny stood, still in her tight-fitting Lycra creations and smiled.

"Sorry, Tim. It is Tim, isn't it?" Jenny asked. Tim nodded and let her in. Shutting the door, he showed her to the lounge.

"What can I do for you, Jenny?" Tim asked, smiling. Tim turned to face her.

"I would like you to do something for me." Jenny looked into his eyes and started to peel off her bra top. Tim smiled, he remembered how he wrote her narrative.

"You want me to fuck you?" Tim stated the obvious, as her bra top hit the floor and her large tits sat invitingly. Her nipples were dark and swollen, with an attractive sheen of perspiration, that pointed up provocatively.

"Yes. However, this is a one-off. We are neighbours and you're not my type, but I haven't had cock for a while, and I feel like having my cunt stretched." Her tone was friendly and smiled warmly.

Tim was happy to oblige, though his narrative would have not just had her cunt being stretched. Tim watched her strip off, her skin was warm and dark, her scent heavy and musky. Her pussy was shaved and very looking wet with interest. Once she was naked, Tim led her to his bed, stripping off his clothes and as she climbed onto the bed, on her hands and knees waiting for my mouth to explore her pussy, which Tim enjoyed doing. After long wet minutes, her pussy quivered as Tim's soft tongue lapped at her wet folds and clitoris causing her to swear loudly as her clitoral orgasm gripped her body.

"Oh, you fucking bastard! That was good." Jenny shook, as the tremors subsided. Tim didn't want to wait and so plunged his painfully rigid cock into her aching sex. Slick and surprisingly tight, his cock bottomed out inside her as he thrust long strokes to fill her up. Moaning and gripping the fitted sheets, Jenny began to push back onto him, and Tim gripped her hips with his left and, with his right slipped his thumb into her flexing anus.

"Ahh, I'm liking your thumb in my asshole!" Jenny cooed and laid her head on the mattress, as Tim's cock rammed her hard. Hesitant initially, Tim decided to up the ante with a couple of swipes to ne buttocks. He hadn't written this into her narrative, concentrating on her desire for anal sex.

"Ahh don't spank me like a bitch-fucking spank my arse like a man should!" Jenny twisted her face to look up at Tim.

"All right, you asked for it!" Tim rained down a volley of hard, loud-sounding spanks on each buttock with his left hand as he slipped his dripping cock out of her sex and pushed the head into her ass.

"Ah fuck!" Jenny wriggled but Tim steadied her, and he pushed himself into the tight, resisting anus. Reaching out to grasp her black braids, Tim pulled her head back, as he breached the final resistance, pushed himself about three-quarters of his length, and began to thrust slowly in and out of her. Jenny moaned and shook violently as she crested the peak of another orgasm, triggered by the waves of stimulation from her anus. Tim's erection is strong and continued to plough her asshole, pulling out of her and then plunging back in.

"Oh, Jenny your asshole is tight!" Tim called out, his breath straining in his throat.

"Fuck it hard, baby. Make me gape wide for you." panted Jenny, the third and most powerful orgasm, teetering in the blade of a knife. Each thrust made her feel, that she would crest but then he withdrew, her pussy would clench, and her sex showered the sheets with her wetness. Jenny slid her hand into her folds and fingered her cunt as Tim's cock fucked her ass. Only one thing was jacking, but Tim was one step ahead.

"Give your fucking asshole, you whore!" Tim delivered the lines, just as Jenny's narrative stated. Whether Jenny enjoyed nasty, dirty talk was no longer important. The narrative had woven her delight in sex talk into her final climax and Tim provided the final ingredient.

"Oh, Tim tell me what a dirty slut I am!" Jenny added. These words were not scripted for her Tim noted but was at the point of his climax, so filed it away for further consideration as he delivered his final words.

"Turn over and ask me to cum on your face!" Tim's ragged breath was hoarse and sharp. Jenny rolled over, as his cock pulled out of her arsehole. As Tim moved into position, his hand gripping firmly on his cock, Jenny opened her mouth, and Tim aimed as carefully as he could. His pearl-like string stung her face and dribbled into her mouth. Finally, the remains of his ejaculation landed on her large tits.

"Fuck!" Tim staggered as the powerful spasms gripped him.

"Maybe we could make this a more regular thing!" Jenny sighed.

Tim stopped and looked startled.

Fuck! She's off-script. Shocked, Tim looked down at her semen-stained face.

End of Chapter Seven.

Chapter Eight.

After two days, Tim dared to face the laptop again. If his narratives were not being followed, what did that mean? As scripted, the lotto came through and now he received 10K a month. Jenny, the neighbour had been friendly but not cloying or overfamiliar. It was as if they had agreed to a cooling-off period. Not to say that she wasn't a good lover, she was exciting, beautiful and Tim had contemplated writing in an anal scene, as her arse looked delicious. But the issues persisted, if his narratives were not followed and the women went off script, what would the consequences be? If any? The questions rolled around in his head.

"What would happen if the narratives were not followed?" He sighed looking at the laptop, "Could the women refuse him or not go along with what he wanted?" The answers were not forthcoming, but he resolved to test this new-found influence. He could write a story that an escort might visit him and then enjoy herself so much, that she waived payment. However, the thought did not excite him. Musing, he thought of women in his small little world and then it hit him.

"Someone who wouldn't be sexually interested in him would be a good test, but who?" Tim smiled, an idea forming in his head.

He started typing, if he were to test how far this editing program could alter reality, then he would have to choose someone that wouldn't be sexual with him but found herself compelled to do so.

That afternoon, all was set. A knock on the door heralded the arrival of the PCSO at his door. PC Wilson had visited schools, in which Tim had done some supply work and as community liaison, he had kept her number. He had written that she needed to see him urgently.

PC Ruth Wilson, a PCSO for four years was a petite woman in her 30s, fully fleshed, with a pear-shaped body and kind, friendly demeanour. Tim was attracted to her, but she was all business, so if the narrative was to be tested, she was a good candidate.

"Thanks for coming around, Officer, I'd like to discuss something with you." Tim showed her into the lounge, and sitting on the small beige sofa was Jenny, sitting naked using a small vibrator on her clitoris, moaning quietly. As Ruth looked at Jenny's wet pussy being vibed, she immediately started to unzip her police-issue stab vest. Tim watched as the police officer undressed and then, one naked knelt between Jenny's legs and began to lick at her wet pussy. Tim watched intently, then picked up his phone and began to take stills of the two women, and then a series of short videos of Ruth pleasuring Jenny.

He waited for the narrative to unfold, as he had written a deliberate plot twist three pages in. Tim waited and then suddenly, Ruth stopped and looked over to Tim.

"Tim, I've never been fucked in the arse, while I'm eating pussy-would you be so kind?" Ruth asked politely. Tim smiled and nodded.

"Tim, neither have I. I've never had a white cock in my arse. I would love you to stretch my arse and cum in it." Jenny smiled, now quite sweaty from Ruth's combined cunnilingus and clitoral vibrating.

"Of course ladies. If you get on her hands and knees, next to each other. I'll see what I can do."

Ruth positioned herself on the carpet, on all fours her round arse in the air. "Could you fuck me a few times, then switch to hers and then come back into mine?"

The script was word perfect.

"Yes, that would be wonderful. I want to see how you fuck her arse and maybe she could video your cock in my black bum?" Jenny asked.

"Of course, but perhaps you might start to loosen each other up first, I'll get some lube" Tim stood and watched, Jenny positioned her arse for Ruth to spit on it and rub the fluid into her anus. The two women were following the script exactly, so Tim improvised. "Ruth, use your tongue." Ruth looked up and smiled.

"Of course." Immediately, she licked around the rim of Jenny's dark-skinned anus. After a couple of minutes, Tim asked Jenny to reciprocate.

"I'd love to. I've never licked a white arsehole before and especially not coppers'!"

Tim finally realised that his narratives could be as precise as he wanted but if the 'characters' in his story were carried along with the plot, they could improvise but stay on the main storyline. It was clear that deep within Ruth and Jenny, there had been some sort of attraction to another woman, and even taboo sex like anal. The narratives could only work within the confines of the morals of the players in his dramas. There could be no illegality or criminality such as rape or underage sex as it broke Tim's moral construct and his 'characters' morals too.

Watching Ruth and Jenny prepare each other for anal sex, it was clear that anal was not breaking their moral constructs. It fed some deep-seated desire to be fucked in their arses and because a woman was licking them, showed some evidence of same-sex attraction.

Tim went off to find the lube, undressed and returned.

"Well, let's get started. Who's first?"

Jenny cooed, "Oooh me. Me first." Ruth smiled and nodded.

"I want to see a white cock in her arse and then do me after." Ruth flushed, embarrassed by the request, suddenly.

"Put your face to her buttocks, you can see me close up and even help lube Jenny up." She did as she was asked and with Jenny on all fours, legs spread wide enough for perfect penetration, Ruth saw Tim's cock slide in, burying the head, then withdrawing. Tim penetrated again, Ruth spitting on the growing hole, left by the cock. By the sixth stroke, Jenny's beautiful anus was open enough to start fucking her tenderly. Surprisingly, Jenny was no stranger to anal sex, she had some experience having a penis in her most tender area, and with that experience, she could accommodate his shaft. As the rhythm began to build up, she started to push back, taking charge of her anal fuck. Ruth watched Tim's cock slide into and out with rapt attention. Tim looked down and then slid out of her and left it out invitingly. Without hesitation, Ruth took the head of Tim's cock and sucked it, tasting both Tim's cock and Jenny's arse. As her mouth slid off him, she looked up.

"Oh, fucking hell, I always wanted to taste that. Please put that in me now." She pleaded and arranged herself and prise open her buttocks and offered her winking anus for Tim's pleasure. Jenny, still feeling the sensation of her anal penetration, tried to alleviate her hunger for more, trying to stuff fingers into her gaping hole. Tim noticed her difficulty and obliged her with two thick fingers into her arsehole, as he penetrated Ruth dark rimmed anus.

"Oh, oh fuck!" Ruth squealed as Tim's cock pushed into her tight little ass.

"Push out, it'll make it easier," Tim suggested.

"Oh, fuck now, I like it, it's stretching me out!" I've never felt anything like this before. It's so good!" Ruth surprised Tim with her anal experience. She was loving it. She pushed herself hard on his cock and she swallowed his shaft as far as she could. Tim felt his balls slapping against Ruth's pussy. He had never penetrated a woman's arse so far and Ruth slapped the bed, with utter glee. Jenny. Wriggled herself off Tim's fingers and manoeuvred herself to take advantage of Ruth's unoccupied mouth. As she rocked in a steady rhythm from Tim's anal strokes, Jenny pulled her tongue onto her aching pussy. Ruth licked and sucked with utter joy.

Tim couldn't quite believe this erotic scene but there and then resolved to write another story with Ruth, Jenny, and Gilly. A wonderful opportunity to showcase their lesbian proclivities.

End of Chapter Eight

Chapter Nine.

It took two days to craft the narrative to include the appropriate detail, sexual desires, and lesbian attraction. Tim spent hours refining the storyline and making sure that each character's role was well-defined and allowed for some improvisation on the part of each woman. Tim had decided to craft this narrative differently. With his new income stream, he booked a large suite at a good hotel near Stansted airport and had Gilly taken for interrogation by Ruth, playing her role as a police officer, and meeting Jenny pretending to be a member of CID. Of course, all this was a pure fantasy of course, but I had written that the 'interrogation' would be harsh and very involved.

Tim had another interest in writing this scenario. Tim was going to film it.

An hour before his actors would arrive, Tim rearranged the furniture. The suite, being expensive had a sitting area with two comfortable chairs and a neat table to one side. He put the chairs out, with the table in the middle as a desk. With his camera and lighting equipment set up, and running, he watched, as a voyeur would, as Gilly was manhandled into the room. In her mind, of course, this was a police interview room, and Tim was the video operator. Ruth sat her down on a chair, with Jenny opposite. As Gilly looked over to Jenny, she saw Jenny nod to Ruth.

"Strip her" The command was emotional less. Ruth stood Gilly up and pulled at the very easy ensemble, he had written for her, a simple thin sweater, skirt, with no bra or panties. Within moments Gilly was naked.

"Search her." Jenny stood up and moved to one end of the table, as Gilly was taken by her arm to the end of the table and bent over. Jenny took over, allowing Ruth to take her uniform and vest off in preparation for her role in Gilly's interrogation. Meanwhile, Jenny stood behind Gilly and kicked her legs apart and began to use a wet finger to probe in her pussy. Gilly moaned with arousal, her pussy leaking her wetness as Jenny's finger squelched in and out. Soon, two fingers were used, and Gilly collapsed on the table, shuddering from her first orgasm. Ruth put herself at the other end of the small table and raised Gilly's head and put her trimmed pussy into her face. Immediately, Gilly began to lick at Ruth's pussy lips. Jenny pulled out her fingers, soaked with Gilly's juices, and then began to work open Gilly's anus. With her index finger, she probed her tight hole, while Gilly's moans were smothered with Ruth's sex.

Tim was consumed with focusing on each new development of the interrogation. With each new humiliation, Gilly quivered with each new climax. Ruth now changed positions with Jenny to allow her to undress. Turning Gilly on her back, with her head lolling over the other end of the bed, Ruth began to lick and suck on Gilly's sodden pussy, Gilly opened her legs and held them open, granting Ruth as much access as was needed to eat her sex. Gilly was assaulted with new and overwhelming sensations of pleasure as Tim zoomed in on her pussy quivering in between each wet lick or kiss from Ruth. As exciting as this was, the real excitement came into view.

12