The Writing Ch. 07-09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock bitch!" Jenny instructed.

Gilly looked up at the vision of an upside-down black latex cock, attached to a harness. The strap-on looked huge but Jenny fed the cock into Gilly's mouth, as Ruth stopped eating her cunt and moved onto the table, straddled Gilly, to her painfully stiff nipples and sucked on them. Jenny slid the strap-on dick in and out of Gilly's mouth, occasionally pushing it causing a gag or two, but Gilly was demonstrating a surprising desire to manage the dick. However, Gilly wasn't expecting the next evolution.

As Tim set the camera to capture the next scene and positioned himself with a handheld camera to one side, Ruth dismounted and retrieved the next toy from the bag, left on the bedside table. With it in hand, she licked and slid it into her mouth and lubricate it, and then pulled Gilly from the table to the bed. Gilly, assaulted and bewildered by her treatment, accepted being led to the bed, having her legs spread and Ruth mounting her with a long double-ended dildo. She slid it into Gilly's pussy first and then mounted it herself and was now scissoring her, each filled 6 inches of plastic cock.

"Oh, God!" Gilly exclaimed as each hip movement from Ruth drove the dildo further into her sex. Jenny unbuckled the strap-on, letting it fall to the floor, then climbed onto the bed to kiss and suck on Gilly's nipples.

The sensory overload was immense. Gilly's body writhed and shuddered from Jenny's mouth and her pussy was clenched from the fucking that Ruth gave her. The whole scene was incredible. Tim's erection was powerful and struggled to maintain the filming, occasionally brushing the tenting of his jeans to move his shaft but was determined to let this play out with the three of them. He could always have one of them after they had finished with Gilly, or even fuck Gilly back to life again.

With the double-ender firmly inside one another, it wasn't too much difficulty to move them onto their hands and knees facing away from each other, now giving Jenny access to Gilly's anus. Wasting no time, Jenny lubricated her finger with a convenient tube of gel and began to rub her middle finger into Gilly's twitching arsehole. With her excitement level already high, it took only a minute for Jenny's finger to relax the sphincter and allow Jenny's finger into her rectum.

The effect was immediate, as the downward pressure on the double-ender caused a riot in Gilly's body.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" Her voice was shrill and tense. Ruth, moaned loudly as her climax broke and fell forward, allowing the plastic prick to fall out, sprayed copious juice over both it and the bed sheets. Gilly, almost comically retaining the double ender, was rigid as her climax refused to abate, She shook and cursed as her body shuddered. Jenny, never one to miss an opportunity, moved to replace the quivering Ruth and slid herself onto the double-ender and pushed it back into Gilly. Ruth rolled over the bed and collapsed at its foot, trying to recover. The sight was incredible, all of them were covered with a fine sheen of sweat, their sex wet, and fragrant. The whole room smelled of sex and pussy. Still watching and filming, Tim's erection was now painfully stiff and watched as Jenny pounded the double-ender into her pussy but also Gilly's. Gilly was subservient to Jenny's will, she simply rode each thrust from Jenny's hunger and looked pathetic, writhing, moaning and finally, succumbing to the ravishment of the beautiful black body fucking her with the prick.

Ruth, now recovered somewhat looked down at the pair, like some mythical push me-pull you least ramming themselves on the man-made cock. Looking down at the strap-on, Ruth smiled to herself and detached the rubber prick and using it like a dildo, found Gilly's arse and began to work it into her hole.

"Oh, God!" Gilly cried out; her face contorted but willing to be fucked in this way. Her mouth dribbled strings of saliva and her pussy rudely betrayed her with foaming white cream and the occasional dribble of her ejaculate. Jenny demonstrated a savage, dominance with thrusts back on the cock. Gilly was the submissive cunt being fucked by her black lover. Jenny, a stunning muscular tower of strength, dwarfing the slender Gilly, who could only hope to be used by her dominant. However, Jenny had her orgasm to reach and once she had taught the skinny white bitch a lesson, moaned herself, She was readying herself for a huge orgasm and looked directly at the camera.

"Fuck my cunt, you dirty little white bitch!" The obscenity was perfect, her face twisted and her mouth gaping as her climax rocked her. Her body shivered and shook violently, then finally she was silent, captured by her earth-shattering climax.

Ruth, seeing how Jenny's muscles were constricted so violently, pulled Gilly off the prick and onto her belly. Gasping for air, Gilly struggled to overcome the unending orgasm that wracked her body, but Ruth wasn't finished yet. Rubbing the dildo into her anus, Ruth fed about three inches into her. Gilly had no choice but to take it, simultaneously exhausted but too excited to stop- Ruth continued to open her arse.

Tim watched through the viewer, Gilly looked spent and, unexpectedly a pang of guilt and remorse resonated in him. She looked as though she was spent. He was about to stop the camera, and stop the proceedings, when Gilly turned her head and looked vaguely at the camera, with heavy-lidded eyes.

"Please Officer, use my arse but I want to please the cameraman too." Her voice was clear, and Tim didn't recognise the lines, he had written for her. Gilly was now improvising.

Already painfully stiff, Tim undressed quickly. He walked to the bed, pulled Gilly onto him and indicated to Ruth to continue to use the dildo in her anus, while he inserted his rigid cock into her ruined, reddened pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Gilly shivered at yet another stiffness in her ravaged cunt, but then fell on top of him, as Ruth fed the rubber dick into her anus. While in this double-penetrating position, Gilly was used as tenderly as they could, as he groaned and moaned at any violent thrusting. With her holes filled by both man-made and natural erections, Jenny completed the scene by standing over Tim and thrusting her cunt into Gilly's face, for her to lick her out. Tim didn't expect to last long, but Gilly's resilience astounded him, as moments before his ejaculation, he couldn't prevent himself from pounding her cunt and she was rewarded with a final orgasm, which left her completely drained. She fell off him like a ragdoll, while Ruth discarding the rubber dick, pleasured herself by licking up Tim's white semen that had spilt from Gilly's gaping cunt.

End of Chapter Nine

12