The Writing Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck my cock bitch!" Jenny instructed.

Gilly looked up at the vision of an upside-down black latex cock, attached to a harness. The strap-on looked huge but Jenny fed the cock into Gilly's mouth, as Ruth stopped eating her cunt and moved onto the table, straddled Gilly, to her painfully stiff nipples and sucked on them. Jenny slid the strap-on dick in and out of Gilly's mouth, occasionally pushing it causing a gag or two, but Gilly was demonstrating a surprising desire to manage the dick. However, Gilly wasn't expecting the next evolution.

As Tim set the camera to capture the next scene and positioned himself with a handheld camera to one side, Ruth dismounted and retrieved the next toy from the bag, left on the bedside table. With it in hand, she licked and slid it into her mouth and lubricate it, and then pulled Gilly from the table to the bed. Gilly, assaulted and bewildered by her treatment, accepted being led to the bed, having her legs spread and Ruth mounting her with a long double-ended dildo. She slid it into Gilly's pussy first and then mounted it herself and was now scissoring her, each filled 6 inches of plastic cock.

"Oh, God!" Gilly exclaimed as each hip movement from Ruth drove the dildo further into her sex. Jenny unbuckled the strap-on, letting it fall to the floor, then climbed onto the bed to kiss and suck on Gilly's nipples.

The sensory overload was immense. Gilly's body writhed and shuddered from Jenny's mouth and her pussy was clenched from the fucking that Ruth gave her. The whole scene was incredible. Tim's erection was powerful and struggled to maintain the filming, occasionally brushing the tenting of his jeans to move his shaft but was determined to let this play out with the three of them. He could always have one of them after they had finished with Gilly, or even fuck Gilly back to life again.

With the double-ender firmly inside one another, it wasn't too much difficulty to move them onto their hands and knees facing away from each other, now giving Jenny access to Gilly's anus. Wasting no time, Jenny lubricated her finger with a convenient tube of gel and began to rub her middle finger into Gilly's twitching arsehole. With her excitement level already high, it took only a minute for Jenny's finger to relax the sphincter and allow Jenny's finger into her rectum.

The effect was immediate, as the downward pressure on the double-ender caused a riot in Gilly's body.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" Her voice was shrill and tense. Ruth, moaned loudly as her climax broke and fell forward, allowing the plastic prick to fall out, sprayed copious juice over both it and the bed sheets. Gilly, almost comically retaining the double ender, was rigid as her climax refused to abate, She shook and cursed as her body shuddered. Jenny, never one to miss an opportunity, moved to replace the quivering Ruth and slid herself onto the double-ender and pushed it back into Gilly. Ruth rolled over the bed and collapsed at its foot, trying to recover. The sight was incredible, all of them were covered with a fine sheen of sweat, their sex wet, and fragrant. The whole room smelled of sex and pussy. Still watching and filming, Tim's erection was now painfully stiff and watched as Jenny pounded the double-ender into her pussy but also Gilly's. Gilly was subservient to Jenny's will, she simply rode each thrust from Jenny's hunger and looked pathetic, writhing, moaning and finally, succumbing to the ravishment of the beautiful black body fucking her with the prick.

Ruth, now recovered somewhat looked down at the pair, like some mythical push me-pull you least ramming themselves on the man-made cock. Looking down at the strap-on, Ruth smiled to herself and detached the rubber prick and using it like a dildo, found Gilly's arse and began to work it into her hole.

"Oh, God!" Gilly cried out; her face contorted but willing to be fucked in this way. Her mouth dribbled strings of saliva and her pussy rudely betrayed her with foaming white cream and the occasional dribble of her ejaculate. Jenny demonstrated a savage, dominance with thrusts back on the cock. Gilly was the submissive cunt being fucked by her black lover. Jenny, a stunning muscular tower of strength, dwarfing the slender Gilly, who could only hope to be used by her dominant. However, Jenny had her orgasm to reach and once she had taught the skinny white bitch a lesson, moaned herself, She was readying herself for a huge orgasm and looked directly at the camera.

"Fuck my cunt, you dirty little white bitch!" The obscenity was perfect, her face twisted and her mouth gaping as her climax rocked her. Her body shivered and shook violently, and then finally she was silent, captured by her earth-shattering climax.

Ruth, seeing how Jenny's muscles were constricted so violently, pulled Gilly off the prick and onto her belly. Gasping for air, Gilly struggled to overcome the unending orgasm that wracked her body, but Ruth wasn't finished yet. Rubbing the dildo into her anus, Ruth fed about three inches into her. Gilly had no choice but to take it, simultaneously exhausted but too excited to stop- Ruth continued to open her arse.

Tim watched through the viewer, Gilly looked spent and, unexpectedly a pang of guilt and remorse resonated in him. She looked as though she was spent. He was about to stop the camera, and stop the proceedings, when Gilly turned her head and looked vaguely at the camera, with heavy-lidded eyes.

"Please Officer, use my arse but I want to please the cameraman too." Her voice was clear, and Tim didn't recognise the lines, he had written for her. Gilly was now improvising.

Already painfully stiff, Tim undressed quickly. He walked to the bed, pulled Gilly onto him and indicated to Ruth to continue to use the dildo in her anus, while he inserted his rigid cock into her ruined, reddened pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Gilly shivered at yet another stiffness in her ravaged cunt, but then fell on top of him, as Ruth fed the rubber dick into her anus. While in this double-penetrating position, Gilly was used as tenderly as they could, as he groaned and moaned at any violent thrusting. With her holes filled by both man-made and natural erections, Jenny completed the scene by standing over Tim and thrusting her cunt into Gilly's face, for her to lick her out. Tim didn't expect to last long, but Gilly's resilience astounded him, as moments before his ejaculation, he couldn't prevent himself from pounding her cunt and she was rewarded with a final orgasm, which left her completely drained. She fell off him like a ragdoll, while Ruth discarding the rubber dick, pleasured herself by licking up Tim's white semen that had spilt from Gilly's gaping cunt.

End of Chapter Nine.

Chapter Ten.

It couldn't be better. Every time Tim started a story and clicked on the editing icon, the program would scan each word and then by some miracle, the writing would become reality.

Except today.

Opening the laptop, he clicked on the editing program, to scan as each paragraph was written only to find a message.

FOUR FURTHER EDITS REMAIN.

Tim stared at the screen. Only four left? His mind raced; the program had made his narratives a reality on six other occasions. Now, the program had a limit. Initially, he felt a swell of frustration and almost anger. But a suddenly unexpected calm overtook him.

"You've had some much fun and are now financially settled." He realised that contentment had settled upon him.

Taking a sticky notepad from the desktop drawer, Tim scribbled down all the possible desires he might wish from the remaining four edits.

More money? Well, the lure of a large lottery win would be very useful, but he was already in receipt of 10K a month, so the thought of vast wealth held only a little appeal. Perhaps a few million would be nice. He could relocate to the sun and enjoy retirement. Could he write a real bestseller? With a successful first novel, he could make enough to finance a literary career.

"I have my bestseller, right here! I can complete the narratives that have already been written and thread them together.!" The thought sparked a wide satisfactory smile but still, the end game was obscured. Although he rarely analysed himself - he had to admit it to himself - the real reason he liked the power of this reality-altering power. What he enjoyed most about this editing program was the unfettered access to any pussy he wanted. He enjoyed enticing women to express their sexual desires and enjoy using their delicious bodies.

"I can't lose this now!" Tim shrugged. His eyes were drawn to his bookshelf. He scanned the familiar, well-cracked spines and settled on his great favourite, Dune by Frank Herbert. He thought about the characters, the themes, and ideas and then he stopped. He thought of the themes and the author's reliance on Islamic theology.

"Islam." Tim's mind drifted but settled on the idea of Eastern customs. "A harem!" Tim would write himself a harem of women, a collection of women that would allow him to experience the wonderful variety of them, women of colour, oriental and Indian. His experience of Jenny, with her beautiful colour skin and muckiness, made him think of her naked. With the right financial support, they could relocate somewhere else in the world and live happily ever after. Of course, that allowed his thoughts to wander off to the abstract.

"How powerful is this reality-altering ability could be?" He pondered aloud, his imagination beginning to take over. Could it alter space or even time? Time travel, he knew was impossible as only photons without mass could approach the speed of light. Einstein had theorised this and its truth was accepted by everyone, but the idea tantalized him.

"Wow! Having sex with screen idols from the past. Sophia Loren, in her fabulous thirties or Marilyn Monroe in her heyday." He smiled at the utter ridiculousness of the fantasy. His mind wandered to Gina Lollobrigida, Raquel Welch in her skimpy fur bikini, Eva Garner, and Jane Russell, the images popped into his mind. More modern actresses and female presenters filled his imagination. He thought of the wonderful '70s, Lynda Carter, Cheryl Ladd, or Gabrielle Drake from UFO. As he mused, he couldn't help himself and reached for his laptop and searched for nude images. Some images included adult film actresses, both international and British, TV stars from the 70s, 80s and 90s all collided into a kaleidoscope of desirable women. The idea consumed him and so his fingers began to type a narrative that might explore the crazy idea that this downloaded editing suite could allow him to travel back in time.

Then he stopped. "I could try at least one story, couldn't I?" He paused again, "this is crazy."

He sighed. He didn't want to waste an opportunity of a reality-altering narrative being unrealised and it dawned on him that he didn't need such an outlandish scheme.

He casually typed a pros and cons list of his lovers, to inspire himself.

Gilly.

Pros:

Blonde, small pert tits and waxed.

Enjoys anal and likes it rough.

Cons: Married.

Jenny

Pros:

Curvy, beautiful black skins, busty, single.

Likes anal and DP.

Cons: Dominant

Ruth

Pros:

Good body, small tits, a big bum, submissive.

Cons: Career minded.

Out of pure selfishness, Tim looked at the list and knew at once that this would not be enough.

In that instant, he had an epiphany, a moment of clarity that he never experienced before. He knew exactly what the editing opportunities should be used for. He started writing the most important piece of writing he would ever write.

He would re-write the narrative of his own life. He would write his history and craft his future and have any woman he wanted.

End of Chapter Ten,

Chapter Eleven.

Tim had worked out that his life would need to be completely shifted from its run-of-the-mill form to something more pleasurable.

He had been up for hours, scribbling on large sheets of clipboard paper, with marker pens of different colours. He had planned out the moments of his life that become turning points and resolved not to do the same. He did make very sure that he would encounter the editing program at the exact time he had in this timeline. Having half a brain, he grasped the idea of the multiverse and reasoned that this new timeline would proceed at a tangent to this timeline but if the editing program was powerful enough, then it was worth the effort.

On the large rectangles of thin paper, Tim had laid out the events of his life, from secondary school, sixth form, university and entering the teaching profession. He would have to manage the key events, to allow him to meet the people he wanted at the critical time. He also was acutely aware that if he was to meet Gina and have her fall in love with him, he would need to plan his introductions carefully.

Tim decided to write in three parts, giving him the best possible chance to end up where he wanted to be by the end of the three parts. He knew that editing would be withheld until the end of his story but that still gave him three editing opportunities to enjoy before his 'great experiment'. One of his edits was quite simple and was drafted and edited quickly. Filled with lust for her again, Tim wrote a large ten million win on the lottery and more importantly a surprise encounter with Gina after returning from his interview with his private bank. Stopping off for a minor celebratory drink, in his most recent purchase of a midnight blue Bentley Continental GT at a small restaurant and hotel and finding that Gina was working her second job.

"Oh Gina, what a surprise. Are you just finishing your shift, can I buy you a large glass of something red?" Tim asked.

"A bottle and keep it coming." Gina smiled and sighed.

"Oh, dear, things bad?" Tim offered.

"Life is bad!" Her voice was cold and stiff.

With the bottle ordered and consumed, Gina grew more relaxed and began to talk, as Tim had written for her. If his life-changing narrative was to work, he needed background. The details and minutiae of her life, so he could put himself into her pussy and weave himself into her life. Surreptitiously, he recorded her entire life and then, when she was halfway through the second bottle, she followed her narrative and called her no-account husband and lied to him.

"I'm over the limit and sleeping at Mel's." Tim didn't know about Mel, or Melina as he was soon to discover was Gina's bi-sexual lover.

"Well, where are you sleeping?" Tim smiled, knowing the answer he had scripted for her.

"I'm sleeping with you. Get a room." She drained her glass.

Within minutes and room card in hand, Tim and Gina walked to the chalets that stood at the rear of the restaurant. On opening the door, Gina slipped past him and looked around the room, sighted the curtains and closed them. As Tim dropped his jacket on the chair, he watched her turn around and as scripted she kicked off her shoes, pulled down her black leggings, revealing satin black panties and then pulled off her black vest top and her pert, firm 32b naked breasts.

She was a vision. Despite being 42, her blonde shoulder-length hair cascaded down, and her perfect skin showed no signs of age. Her tits were pert and their nipples stood invitingly erect and coral pink. She was waxed smooth, and her pussy was smooth and tight. Tim wanted nothing more than to lick that twat, slide a wet finger into that tight little cunt and prepare her for his cock. She was perfect. She was the one he would pursue.

She would be the one he would write a new life to possess. Tim would write a new life, to find her, in her younger days. He would meet her, fuck her. He would introduce her to his idea of fucking. He would introduce her to other women and indulge her bi-sexual proclivities while enjoying her sucking the nipples of other women as he fucked their cunts and then fuck hers, coated with her female lover's wet juices. Tim would teach her to enjoy licking off the wetness and then begging him to thrust into her roughly, which would make her climax. He would introduce anal sex, and help her find enjoyment on his cock stretching her rectum and moaning in delight as he would ejaculate in her rectum, in her pussy and of course in her mouth and on her ace. She would be his perfect whore in the bedroom but also a wife that would accompany him in another goal. Tim would craft a life that mattered and would enhance the lives of others.

To him, the idea of karma made him want to support charities and unfortunate people to balance the pluses that he would gain with Gina in his life.

He would, of course, enjoy himself on the journey to this beautiful woman but his goal was clear.

Gina climbed on the bed, spread her legs, and without hesitation licked her fingers and began to masturbate without embarrassment. Tim stripped off his clothes watching this sexy on her quest for sexual fulfilment. In the back of his hand, Tim realised that he hadn't scripted this for tonight but shrugged it off. Joining her on the bed, he settled himself between her legs and pushed her fingers from her moist pussy and started to lick up and down her tight lips. Pleasingly, she moaned with his tongue lapping at her intimate parts. Smiling, Tim shuffled up her body and smother her sex with his whole mouth, and then flicked at her clitoris, urging it to full stiffness.

Gina shivered with delight, bent her legs and hooked them with her own hands. Tim's fingers found her now exposed winking asshole and started to rub it insistently in neat little circles. With her anus, now being stimulated and Tim sucking hard on her swollen clit, her climax crashed alarmingly and squealed with a terrible glee as he rode her orgasm.

Tim sunk his finger to the second knuckle, not her anus and flexed gently.

"Oh, you fucking bastard!" Gina sighed as her orgasm lengthened out violently. Shaking and squirming, his body betrayed her fully, she struggled, as Tim held her in place, his finger firmly exciting her asshole, his mouth fighting to maintain contact with her clitoris and finally, his finger pulling gently but firmly on each nipple in turn. He pulled away from her cunt to speak.

"Cum, you fucking little whore!" He instructed. Gina looked down at his face, wet from her juices.

"Call me a whore again!" Gina called out. Tim positioned his cock at her cunt's quivering lips.

"Beg for it, whore!" Tim played his part, echoing the words that Gina spat, still writhing with glorious agony, her orgasm now colliding upon the next.

Tim loved the fact she could orgasm multiple times.

"Oh Tim, I'm your whore now. Split my tight little cunt open!" Gina was wide-eyed and ferocious.

"Swear it! Swear that you are my whore, whenever I call on you. Swear that you will open your cunt whenever I want!" Tim called out, teasing her with just his glans in her pussy's opening.

"Oh yes! I'm your whore. No man will touch my cunt again! It's your cunt. You own it now! Every hole is yours now." Gina pleaded, desperate for Tim's girth in her shivering sex. Without further hesitation, he plunged his penis into her pink hole, and again Gina organised, and a stream of white foam and watery ejaculate flooded her cunt, and as Tim pulled out, his passage was flooded as her juices poured out of her. With her body at such straining tension, Tim's fucking did not need to be prolonged, which was fortunate as his desire accelerated towards his climax. To slow himself down, he pulled out of her cunt and fell back on the bed and Gina immediately taking her cue, leapt on cock with her mouth, licking it first to taste herself and then throating it as deeply as she could, wanting to pleasure him and prove herself to be the best fuck he would have.

"Put your asshole to my mouth!" Without a comment, Gina assumed the 69 position, exposing her pussy, now open for further excitement and her anus now ready to be explored. Without waiting, Tim pulled her cunt to his mouth and slipped in, first his index finger and then his middle. He wanted her open for her eventual penetration by his cock. Gina, with her throat now being fucked with powerful thrusts from Tim's hips.