The Writing Ch. 10-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling away from her cunt, Tim realised how off-script this sex was becoming. "I want this whore's arse- what do you say?" His question was intended to humiliate her, but he couldn't stop himself.

Pulling off his thick, saliva-coated cock, she looked back at him. "Like my pussy, my mouth, my boobs- my arse is yours to use any way you want!" Gina's voice was heavy with lust and thick with the invasion of her throat by his engorged penis, but she meant every word.

With him on his back, she positioned herself with his penis over the puckered hole. Her face was red and sweat-stained, but her eyes looked deep into Tim's. "I want this cock in my arse and I want you to cum on my face and watch me eat it!" She looked with such intensity as she lowered herself, wincing occasionally as his member split and pushed open her rectum until the whole cock had been swallowed by her rectum. "Oh fuck! You're in my stomach, Tim. You're the furthest any man has ever been in me!" She half-sobbed. Whether it was the truth or not, Tim loved it.

After long minutes of anal sex, Tim couldn't hold himself any longer, pulling out of her anus and turning her over, she scrambled to her knees and waited for his semen.

"Whores should be painted by their clients!" Tim emptied himself on her face and lips and rubbed his cock on her face for good measure. "Thank you" Gina looked up at him and smiled, licking the semen from her lips.

It was at that exact moment that Tim knew he wanted Gina more than any other woman and resolved to have her.

End of Chapter Eleven.

Chapter Twelve.

As they both recovered from their exertions, Tim probed Gina about her life, her career, her other jobs, her family, her other lovers, and her husband. He gathered as much information as possible before they both drifted off to sleep. It wasn't until the early morning, that Tim was awoken with a powerful erection, which Gina was all to happen to attend to.

It was lovemaking now, she rode his cock, as he massaged her port little tits. She slipped off him to use her mouth and Tim put her on her back to eat her out. She came twice, each time the air was filled with swear words and a hard keening sound as she willed her body to produce more ejaculate that soaked the bed. Tim finished with her on all fours, his cock lovingly bringing both he and her to a mutual earth-shattering orgasm and filling your pulsating pussy with his semen. He watched her push his seed from her chasm and rub it on her belly and breasts.

Tim didn't want this time to end. As the morning sun rose and noises seep into their love nest, Gina shifted in the bed, waking now. Propped up on his elbow, he looked down at her flawless body, her skin vibrant and her hair tussled. Although having eight years difference in their ages, she made him feel young, he had to make her his. Tim felt her hand drift to him, and she rolled him on his back once again and climbed up his body. Face to face with him, she smiled and kissed his lips lightly, avoiding sharing her morning breath.

"You fucked me good, Tim. I can still smell you on me." She smiled and rested her head on his chest.

"Are you sore?" Tim asked genuine concern in his tone.

"Only in the best way." Her response was more of a contented sigh.

"I want you, Gina." The words were heavy and clumsy, but Tim couldn't prevent them from being spoken.

"You've had me twice already." Her reply was playful.

"I want you, for always." Tim persisted.

"I won't leave my family!" The rebuttal stung but Tim smiled.

"You won't have to." His smile returned.

It took him three full days to complete his plans and with the narrative written, Tim waited to click on the editing icon. He was certain that the details were correct. He had planned to enter this new life during his first years at university. Although Gina was his ultimate goal, he was determined to live out some more of his college fantasies. Tim held his breath and closed his eyes; he had no idea if this would work or not. All his plans and writing had him finishing this new timeline at this exact point, but the environment would be completely different.

"If you work, I'll be sitting in front of this laptop but in a large house in the Caribbean with Gina laying in my bed waiting for my cock in her mouth." Tim clicked on the editing icon and slowly released his breath. He glanced at the clock sitting on one side of the laptop. It was 3.32 am. Tim stood up and trudged himself to the bed in the apartment.

As the sun beamed through the windows, Tim blinked. His eyes stung. For a moment, he couldn't focus. Tim blinked and then shook his head to attempt to clear his vision. Then he felt movement in the bed, he looked down.

A tousled mass of brown hair lay on the pillow. A woman's face was turned away. Tim looked at the sun once more.

It wasn't Gina's blonde hair. It wasn't Gina at all.

End of Chapter Twelve