All Comments on 'The Writing's On The Wall'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Nice to see Silversmith back. Are you going to group the Silversmith stories as a series?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - thank you

LovesDancingLovesDancingabout 1 year ago

I like the plot, very imaginative. I wish the story had continued a little more after Silversmith and Kelly left, something like Steven quickly realizing he'd just gotten two gorgeous women under his control (okay technically Taylor was under Maggie's control).

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 year ago

LOL . That was cute . Even for you .

jcus0511jcus0511about 1 year ago

Really smart short story excellent structure & well wrought intrigue. Clever introduction of characters and as a previous comment observes ‘lucky fellow’. A pleasure to read and to imagine from that point on.

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Loved it. Top little story

5;5

notbatmannotbatmanabout 1 year ago

Wait, so, what did Maggie really look like? Or did I misread that?

Great story, although I wish it was a little more fleshed out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very unusual an quite entertaining.

A definite 5.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

"Sloppy work" indeed.

Just wondering, how do you make money by donating a kidney to science?

AardieAardie4 months ago

Can’t he just order Maggie to order her to obey him, too?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES