The Written Truth Ch. 03

Story Info
Hypno file makes anything written on Stacy become true.
6.4k words
4.32
27.2k
17

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers

If it wasn't so critical, it would be a great thought experiment. The mental gymnastics Stacy had to do to avoid following commands were impressive. Some party goers were easy to write off. There was a certain level of cocky arrogance that came with being a frat member, or at least that was sound enough reasoning in Stacy's mind to nullify certain commands. Any guy who politely asked her or used a friendlier tone was automatically considered a guest and not part of the frat. It almost seemed too easy to convince herself that essentially everyone wasn't a frat member. But that simply wasn't true. Sooner or later, something was going to be said or she was going to accidentally notice something that would force her to obey. That's where her other plan came in to play.

The persona she chose to assume was a wild, party chick. Someone who did crazy things without prompting or encouragement. If she took the initiative, there would be no reason to command her. Everyone would just party with her. At least in theory. The only wrinkle in that plan was that this wasn't just horny college students, this was drunk horny college students. Inhibitions were out the window and if a frat member jokingly told her to strip naked, then she would have no choice to obey. That was a line she hoped no one tried to cross. Acting as a wild chick was one thing, but if it escalated to her strutting around in the nude, then even if she wasn't commanded, performing sexual acts was the logical next step. It was a slippery slope she hoped to avoid sliding down.

Staying around the perimeter of the same room was another strategy she employed to avoid the middle where the members likely were and to avoid showcasing her painted ass. The symbols on her cheeks acted like an invitation for people to come over and hassle her. Usually the attention was preferred, but not under these circumstances.

"Hey drink chick, come over here."

Stacy looked around and saw a group of guys and girls staring her way. Stacy walked over with her tray and happily started handing out shots.

The same guy who called her over grabbed the shot and that's when Stacy saw it. A signet ring only worn by members of the frat. A feeling of obedience slammed in her mind. She listened attentively to anything the guy said. It was the first confirmed owner she had found, and accordingly her entire world now revolved around him.

He saw her staring with a smile and smiled back. Instead of taking the shot, he placed it in her cleavage.

"Tit shot!" the frat boy said and grabbed the shot glass with his teeth from its resting place between her tits.

Harmless fun so far, but Stacy couldn't move away from the group. Her mind lingered on the 'come over here' command and unless he told her to go away, or he and his group moved away, she was stuck in that spot.

The frat boy couldn't stop staring at her tits which were barely contained in the small bikini. He wasn't even trying to hide it, openly enjoying the gorgeous view. She tried to move away, but the effort was futile. As far as her mind was concerned, she was his property as the wording on her ass indicated. If he wanted to stare at her tits, he had ever right to. He didn't know it, but they actually belonged to him.

"Take that bikini top off." the frat boy said. From his friends, she had found out that his name was Greg.

"Yes, master." Stacy said in a sarcastic tone hoping to mask her trigger. She blew him a kiss and added a wink to make it seem more of a flirt than an obligation. Thankfully he was too drunk to notice or care.

Stacy's arms moved into action immediately as if his thoughts directly controlled them. She was a puppet in her own body. Not her own body. The frat's body. Greg's body. They controlled her actions, and she was just along for the ride.

The bikini top dropped to the ground and Stacy proudly displayed the frat's breasts. Everyone cheered.

"I'd love a taste." Greg said.

Stacy pushed her tits together and leaned forward. They were his tits; it was only right he should be allowed to taste them. Compared to the worse scenarios in her mind, this was fairly tame. But the bolder the guy got, the more he would escalate the situation. Something had to be done to break her free, but she was helpless to do it herself.

His lips wrapped around one of her nipples and he slobbered as he sucked. The scene was drawing a lot of attention. It was attention Stacy didn't want because anyone who somehow showed himself to be a frat member would instantly have free reign over her body.

A loud crash came from the front of the room. Everyone's attention switched to the disruption. The man pulled his lips off Stacy's nipple.

"What's going on?" Greg asked a nearby friend.

"Victoria's here." Another guy said and then sipped his drink.

"That stupid sorority bitch?"

His friend nodded.

"Fuck sakes. Come on, boys." Greg said and motioned everyone to follow.

The word boys was a lifesaver. It exempted Stacy from following and she remained in her position with her tits pushed forward. How long before she regained control? Was she indefinitely stuck because the guy said so? The answer came as she resumed control. Enough distance and time freed her from any command that wasn't planted as a trigger. At least that's what she gathered.

Not wanting to get caught in another situation, she hurriedly turned around, slamming a cup of beer into someone's chest.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry." Stacy said.

The first thing she saw was the frat symbol on the guy's shirt. Stacy looked up and immediately recognized the guy. There was no using her mind logic to get out of this one. The guy she had run in to was none other than Jeff, the head of the frat, and if she was being honest, one of the hottest guys at the college. He handed the cup to Stacy.

"Clean that mess up." Jeff said.

"Yes, master." Stacy said in a more sexual tone. She had to adapt each acknowledgment to the person she was dealing with. Greg was a partier and wanted a partier. Jeff was calm and collected and he wanted a challenge. Stacy blew him a slow sensual kiss and walked off to find cleaning supplies. Jeff grabbed her arm as he saw the writing on her ass.

"Too bad that isn't the truth." Jeff said. "You have one hell of a body."

Stacy was flattered. If he only knew the power he had. The noises at the front of the room regained Jeff's attention. He let Stacy go and went to deal with the issue. The silver lining of her current command was that because Jeff was the head of the frat, his command automatically overruled any other command she received. No one could outrank him and take control of her as long as she had a mess to clean up. The longer she took to clean, the less likely it was that another frat member could command her. It was the perfect alibi.

***

Joe missed his sister. It was a shame he only had a short time to play with her, but even more of a shame because of how perfectly the hypnosis had worked. Everything he had known about hypnosis was thrown out the window. Yet when he tried do something similar with his mother, it didn't work at all. Was Stacy the perfect subject or was there something else going on?

The hypnosis file Stacy listened to wasn't anything special as far as the internet said. Like any other file, the trigger worked only if the subject wanted it to. It was hard to believe that Stacy wanted to be fucked by him and all his friends. That meant there must have been something else at work.

Going through Stacy's room, there wasn't much evidence to work with and searching through her once locked desk only turned up empty boxes that should have been thrown out. She likely brought most of the items, which could have been useful in deducing how the file corrupted her, with her to college. Joe slammed the desk drawer shut, ready to give up. But something caught his eye as the drawer closed. He opened it back up and saw the box for the headphones Stacy used. The brand on the box read 'Kollar Tech'. His sister must have stolen a pair from their dad, a research and development scientist at Kollar Tech. If Joe could get his hands on a pair, with the amount of hypnosis files on the internet, the options were endless. He knew the perfect place to look for a pair of his own.

***

Jeff walked past the crowd and saw Victoria, Candace, and their platoon of sorirty whores standing at the front of the house.

"What can I do for you Victoria?"

"You asshole." Victoria said. "You knew we were having our annual sorority fundraising party tonight."

"So."

"You stole our guests!"

"Must have been the better party." Jeff said with a soft smile.

Victoria walked up to Jeff and got in his face. He didn't flinch.

"This isn't over. If you want a war this year, you've got one." Victoria said.

On her way out, she knocked over and broke some trophies from the trophy case proudly displayed at the front of their frat house. Jeff didn't want to go through the trouble of dealing with Victoria and her outbursts, but she was starting to get bolder. There were no consequences to her actions, which escalated each incident. Sooner or later, it would be more than trophies broken. Something had to be done.

"You want us to go tag their house." Greg asked Jeff.

Jeff shook his head. Too soon to retaliate.

"Get someone to clean up that mess then party your ass off."

Greg nodded. He didn't really want to retaliate either, but someone had to suggest it so it looked like they had considered it. However, the sorority was a problem for another day. Tonight, Jeff just wanted to let loose and party.

**

Anytime Joe had been grounded, his dad would hide his phone or gaming system in his office. The only logical solution was not to just accept the punishment, but to secretly learn lock picking and break in to retrieve his items.

This time, the goal was not retrieving his own stuff. He wanted to find something from Kollar Tech. Whether the headphones were a gift or Stacy had snuck a pair herself, Joe was confident he'd find something similar lying around. The office was empty, save a few shelfs and the desk his father spent most of the time at when working at home.

Behind the desk was a picture of some abstract art. His dad was not big into art and if movies taught Joe anything, it was that there was usually something behind the only picture in the room. He pushed the chair over to the wall, hopped up and lifted the heavy canvas. Behind it was in fact a large safe. Joe grabbed the handle to twist, but it wouldn't budge. Maybe his dad kept the passcode somewhere.

Joe went over to the desk and opened every drawer. It was virtually empty except for a few papers, pens and markers. Why was his desk empty? Was he working on top secret stuff? Joe was disappointed that he couldn't find some headphones or get into the safe. He knew to temper his expectations, as his father wasn't likely to leave items lying around, but it didn't stop the disappointment.

After he put the picture back, something caught his eye. A corner of paper was sticking out from under one of the empty shelves in the room. Joe slid it out with his foot and picked it up.

"Holy shit." Joe said.

It was a list of items Kollar Tech was working on. Some of the items were not available to the public due to the massive outrage it would cause on a scale bigger than the backlash Decor was receiving for its camera. There was a collar that reprogrammed the wearers mind. There were Kollar Bots that had the ability to transform into the likeness of any person just from an image of that person. And on the list went describing sex toys, remotes, and apps that had abilities Joe never knew were possible. What was his dad doing?

Of course, none of this helped him. It only made him want the items more. Before he slipped the paper into his pocket, one item caught his eye. Kollar Tech's Written Truth Marker which made anything written true. Joe rushed back over to the desk and opened the drawer. He searched through the various markers and pens until he found it again. He had thought it looked odd but made nothing of it. Was this really the Kollar Tech marker? There was only one way to find out.

**

To her dismay, the cleaning was almost finished, and the crowd was just beginning to disperse and party again. Stacy tried her best to delay the cleaning and take as much time as she needed, but her body was too efficient. In no time, the mess was clean, and Stacy was free to move around again. As she sat up on her knees, still topless, Greg came back and saw her position.

"Hey bitch, while you're down there, give me a blow job."

"Yes master." Stacy said in a playful manner. She blew him a kiss and her trigger took control of her mind again. Each trigger had its own effect on how her mind processed it. The command to take her bikini top off was a fun command like she was a toy. The act of obeying and seeing everyone enjoy her compliance turned her on. The command to clean up the mess gave her domestic bliss. She had enjoyed the work because it was making the fraternity cleaner.

Now the command to give a blow job created a new sensation. A sensation to be used for pleasure. Her gratification now came when others received pleasure. She was a frat sex toy until further notice. Her mouth craved frat cock and she would not be satisfied until it was filled. She crawled over to Greg, unzipped his pants, and fished his cock out.

There was no foreplay or stroking him to an erection. It went straight into her mouth. She bobbed up and down and felt it grow to a size bigger than expected. The feeling of the long piece of meat filling her hole brought forth a feeling of euphoria. She couldn't shake the belief that her body belonged to Greg and if he wanted to grab her head and face fuck her at his own pace, then he had every right. Her mouth was his to use as he pleased. It was his property after all.

And that's exactly what the drunken frat boy did. Stacy's hands dropped to her side as she put up no fight. The cock slammed in and out, and what would normally feel like an overwhelming assault on her throat, now felt like heaven. When a toy was properly used then it was fulfilling its purpose. And that made the toy feel good. Stacy was fulfilling her purpose for the moment as a blow job toy built for pleasure.

"Stacy?" She vaguely heard her friend's voice but ignored it. Right now, she was just a blow job toy.

Greg lasted longer than Stacy predicted, which was an unexpected benefit. The more his cock filled her, the better it felt. With each passing minute, her mind ramped up into a blissful state of existence. Finally, he pushed his cock so far down that her lips kissed the stubble of his recently shaved crotch. His load shot directly down her throat, a gracious reward for her wonderful job. Not that she needed a reward, but to her benefit, it was inherently built into the process. The ultimate feeling of having satisfied a member of the frat triggered her own orgasm and her muffled moans could faintly be heard.

The frat boy withdrew his weapon and after cleaning it off on the sides of Stacy's face, he set his sights on her dripping pussy.

"Let me f..."

"What is going on here?"

Stacy saw Jeff and Laura. Her friend looked deeply concerned.

"I was just about to fuck this bitch." Greg said.

Jeff made eye contact with Stacy and recognized her from their brief encounter moments earlier.

"What did I say about public fornication?" Jeff said.

"This bitch doesn't care. She swallowed Big D like a champ."

"Stop calling your dick that, it's false advertising." Greg deflated as the crowd laughed. Jeff brushed passed his fellow members. He pointed at Stacy. "You. Come with me."

"Yes master." Stacy said and blew Jeff a kiss. She had never been so happy to hear a command. He saw her trigger but didn't comment on it. Something told her that he was starting to put the pieces together about what was going on with her.

The identity of a sex toy faded away and her normal self emerged again with only the urge to follow on her mind. Jeff led her and Laura away to another area of the house. With her mind constantly shifting its identity, soon she might not remember who she really was at all as long as she was marked as fraternity property. Was this her chance to finally escape with Laura? All she needed was for Laura to wipe the marker off her ass. If only her friend knew what was really going on.

**

Jeff sat in his chair sipping on an Old Fashion. He looked at Laura and Stacy, one wearing her ridiculous costume and one topless.

Jeff pointed at Laura. "Tell me what happened."

"That asshole was forcing himself onto my friend."

"Seemed pretty consensual to me."

"Something's not right with her, she would never do that." Laura said, talking about Stacy as if she wasn't in the room.

Jeff turned to Stacy. "Did you give Greg a blowjob?"

"Yes, I did. He asked for one and I was horny, so I gave him one." Stacy said. "I was told no sexual obligations were required from servers, but being dressed like this with all the attention, I couldn't help myself."

The best approach was to stick to her plan of being a horny party girl. Although she was thankful that he came when he did, Stacy didn't want Jeff to delve further into why she was doing what she was doing. He couldn't learn the truth, or she'd never be able to escape.

"Your friend told me he was forcing himself on you."

"Well, I mean he was pushing for sex afterwards, which was a no go for me." Stacy said. She turned to Laura. "Thanks for having my back."

"And what was the whole 'yes master thing'?" Jeff asked.

Shit.

"Oh, that's just an inside joke Laura and I have."

"Is that so? I want you take your bikini bottoms off and shove them in your mouth." Jeff said and then casually sipped his Old Fashion.

Jeff was a smart cookie and Stacy was afraid of that going into the party. He wasn't a loud leader; he was a reserved leader. A calculating leader. The reason he had brought them to a private area was not for them to get away from the crowd but for him to figure out what was going on without any other factors. If he gave that command in front of the crowd, there was a possibility that Stacy was an attention whore. But carrying out the command in a private area with no one but him and her friend had other implications.

"Yes master." Stacy blew him a kiss and then pulled her wet panties down her legs.

To Laura's shock, Stacy balled up her panties and put them in her mouth, metaphorically sealing her fate.

Jeff looked at Laura. "Take your panties off and put them in your mouth."

"Like, in your dreams." Laura said and flipped him off. "Can you let us go now?"

"You can go, but your friend stays." Jeff said.

"I'm not leaving without her."

Jeff walked over and picked Laura up. She could barely put up a fight against a guy double her size. Back through the double doors she went. A few minutes later, Jeff returned and locked the doors behind him. Stacy stood naked with her bottoms in her mouth. Her thoughts wandered to the worst-case scenario. He was going to find out the truth and then the whole frat would have access to her all because of that stupid hypnosis file.

"Take those out of your mouth." Jeff said.

"Yeth m...ter." Stacy said and then blew him a kiss before removing the panties.

"Your friend is gone, and she won't be bothering us anymore with my friends keeping an eye on her." Jeff said. "Is this our inside joke now?"

Stacy opted not to say anything. The less she voluntarily revealed the better. Steering it into a different direction hadn't work, so silence was the last option left.

"You will stop saying yes master and blowing me a kiss."

Stacy remained as she was. If there was one thing that really gave her away, it was that stupid trigger. She pulled the party girl off well. Even the 'yes master' had been said playfully and flirty. But the combination of blowing a kiss every time was a hard sell. The only ones that seemed not to notice were the really drunk ones. Before Jeff had grabbed her, she had seen the smarter sharks circling.

XBan
XBan
1,282 Followers
12