The Written Truth Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me the truth. Why did you give Greg a blow job?"

Stacy sighed. There was no working her mind games on this one. She could say because he told her to, but that wasn't the full truth and property couldn't conceal anything from its owner. She had done it because she was frat property and a member had wanted to use her mouth as a sex toy. She had no choice but to let him. He was entitled to the mouth after all.

"I gave Greg a blow job because he told me to and I had to obey because I'm property of Alpha Omega." Stacy said and turned around to show her ass.

"What do you mean you are property? Explain in detail." Jeff said and sat forward intrigued at what he was hearing.

Stacy felt a moment of dread before the bliss of obeying kicked in, "Well, it all started..."

***

Jeff stared down at his new personal toy. He refused to believe hypnosis was that powerful, yet this girl was acting like his property and obeying all of his commands. Her legs were spread wide as he fucked her for the first time. The fact that it was a hot young babe was even better. He had known there was something off about her behavior and almost ignored it until her friend pulled him back into the scenario. Curiosity got the better of him. Even though she believed that she was the frat's property, Jeff wasn't one to share. He quickly made an adjustment and Stacy became Jeff's Property instead.

Watching her reaction was something else. She described that it felt like being a toy for him. Her pleasure was derived from him being pleased and from fulfilling her purpose as a toy. It was evident once he unleased his load inside her and was met with an equal blast back as she orgasmed and moaned loudly. Jeff covered her mouth with his hand.

"Easy bitch, my girlfriend is downstairs. Keep your emotions on the inside right now."

Stacy's face went blank, but her pussy kept doing the talking as it leaked all over the bed. There was a knock at the door.

"Jeff. Are you in there?"

"Shit." Jeff said.

Too bad writing didn't work on his girlfriend. He looked around the room and tried to figure out what to do. How could he hide another girl? Stacy's blank face triggered an idea. Maybe he didn't have to. He grabbed a pen and wrote 'Sex doll' on the inside of her arm where Stacy could see it. Once her eyes took in the word, her mind seemingly went to work. She laid back down and spread her arms and legs out. Her eyes and mouth opened wide and froze in place. Jeff stepped back and looked at his new sex doll. This might work.

Jeff opened the door and his girlfriend Miley walked in. The first thing she saw was Stacy on the bed.

"Who the hell is this?" Miley said.

She stormed over to the bed and looked down at Stacy, who remained perfectly still like a sex doll.

"Relax babe, it's just a prank gift the guys got me. It's one of those Kollar sex dolls."

"You seriously expect me to believe that's not another girl. Do you think I'm stupid?" Miley said.

"Help yourself. I did just give her a test drive, so mind the mess." Jeff said.

Miley shoved her purse into Jeff's hand. She walked over to Stacy and waved her hand in front of Stacy's face.

"Let's go bitch. Get out of my boyfriend's bed you attention seeking whore." Miley slapped Stacy a few times, but she didn't flinch. The trigger words were stronger than Jeff expected. He was starting to believe she was just a doll.

Miley put her hand on the doll's pussy and immediately pulled it away.

"Eww! Why is she wet?"

"Their quality is amazing. They really do feel real."

Miley's eyes narrowed at Jeff. She was skeptical and with reason. But she couldn't prove Stacy wasn't a doll, at least not while those words were written on her. His girlfriend started stripping out of her clothes.

"What are you doing?" Jeff asked.

"You say this a doll. Then fuck me over top of her."

"Ummm..." Jeff looked at Stacy. It's not like she could object. His confusion turned into a smile. "Okay."

Miley hopped on the bed naked and assumed the doggy position. She moved her ass down, so it hovered just above Stacy's face. As expected, there was no reaction. Miley looked down shocked that she wasn't being pushed off the bed. Jeff got on the bed and took control of his girlfriend. His cock teased the entrance of her pussy, but Miley lowered her body even more so that her pussy rested on Stacy's face. She turned back to Jeff.

"Let's do anal." Miley said biting her lip.

Jeff's cock was already lubed from Stacy's pussy, so he lined himself up and entered her tight hole. Miley was never opposed to anal, but she definitely had to be in a certain mood for it and that seemed like once in a blue moon. It was always a treat to be able to fill her ass.

***

It was a weird feeling for Stacy. Her arms and legs were stiff and unmoving. Her mouth and eyes were open and frozen. And the overwhelming need to have her holes filled was consuming Stacy's mind. She needed a cock in every hole to be truly satisfied. Despite that desire, Stacy was still aware of what was going on including the feeling of Miley's pussy over her mouth. Above her she could faintly see Jeff's cock disappearing and reappearing from Miley's ass. As the sexual energy ramped up, Stacy could feel Miley dripping into her mouth. This is not how she thought her evening would go. And watching the cock only made her envious that it was not filling one of her holes.

Jeff fucked his girlfriend for the next ten minutes as Stacy received a reward from each thrust. He was aggressive with his girlfriend compared to how he had been with Stacy. Grabbing Miley's hair, he slapped her ass and talked dirty to her, eliciting a strongly positive response. It's not that Jeff was inherently aggressive. It seemed that Miley just got off on being controlled and absolutely dominated in bed. Too bad she wasn't the one with the written truth trigger.

Stacy could feel the climax coming as Miley moaned loudly and Jeff slammed into her at an impressive speed. The mounting sexual intimacy came to an eruption in Miley's ass and in Stacy's mouth as Stacy was forced to taste and swallow the juices of a woman she had never even met. Above, the cock movement slowed down considerably until it stopped completely and rested in the tight hole. Cum dripped down and landed on Stacy's face. That's what she wanted in her mouth, not some girl's happy ending.

If there was any doubt that she was a doll, this situation was sure to provide Miley with all the proof she needed. Because it was the truth was as long as it was written on her body. Stacy was actually in fact a doll. A sex doll built for taking cock and giving pleasure. She had the perfect body for it, and she couldn't wait for Jeff to fully explore it.

Instead of taking a breather, Miley quickly turned around and placed her well-used, cream pied ass on Stacy's nose. She felt more cum drip onto her face and was exposed to the unfortunate smell of anal sex.

"Fuck my pussy now." Miley said.

Although she couldn't see it, Stacy knew Jeff was looking down not at one, but two holes. There was a slight hope that he'd just insert his cock in her waiting mouth to satisfy her craving. But she was denied that reality. He entered his girlfriend and gently fucked her, no doubt waiting until his biology reset for another go. Miley's ass grinded on Stacy's face, working the leaking cum into her skin. If this scenario didn't allow her to break the trigger and move, then any other scenario was hopeless. The writing would remain true until it was erased. She was cursed with this trigger, one she so badly wanted for kinky fun.

Miley did not let up in hopes of proving Stacy to be real. But her efforts were a failure. As much as Stacy wanted to move, she didn't have a say in the decision. Jeff shot another load in his girlfriend's pussy and Stacy felt the sloppy seconds again dripping down, this time into her waiting mouth. Finally, a reward to satisfy her craving. Miley was disappointed to be proven wrong, but ultimately satisfied based on her grin.

"Why don't you clean yourself off in that stupid toy." Miley said as she got up from her used seat.

Jeff shrugged his shoulders. With the cock hanging over her mouth, all Stacy could think about was wrapping her lips around it and taking it whole. Jeff lowered and as his manhood passed the threshold of her mouth, Stacy internally screamed in pleasure as her pussy began spraying her orgasm.

"What the hell, Jeff? That thing is making a mess."

Jeff wiped his cock on either side of Stacy's mouth and pulled it out. Her pleasure ended the moment it left her lips. The words 'sex doll' made her extremely susceptible to cock and she could see why. That was the greatest pleasure she had ever felt and that was just her mouth. What did it feel like when she was fucked like a sex doll? She held hope she was about to find out, but Miley had a different idea.

"I'm going to freshen up before we go back down to the party and when I get back that doll better not be in this room."

Miley grabbed her purse and walked to the bathroom. Instead of cleaning up his sex doll, Jeff picked Stacy up and carried her out into the hall. He looked around and opened the hallway storage closet. Stacy felt her body being lifted until she was on the top shelf. No doubt Jeff was trying to keep her all to himself. The closet doors closed, and Stacy remained in the dark. Until the writing was erased, she was stuck as a sex doll at the mercy of anyone who found her. The taste of Jeff's cock and Miley's juices remained in her mouth. She wanted to dread someone opening the door, but truthfully, she was looking forward to it. She wanted to be fucked. That was her purpose. She was owned by Jeff, but she was also a sex doll. And there's only one thing a sex doll craved.

Her anticipation was short lived as the closet doors opened.

"Well well, what do we have here?

***

Joe's books were spread out over the bed. One of his main goals for his final year was getting it in with the popular girls. To do that, he offered free tutoring sessions to their leader Jessica, who was struggling in math. Not wanting to jeopardize her college, she reluctantly agreed. In his mind, she got the tutoring, and he got the opportunity of befriending a hot and popular girl. It was a win win.

Jessica walked in wearing a short plaid skirt and a tight white top knotted just above the waist. The sides of her light auburn hair were perfectly tied up in pigtails while the rest cascaded down her shoulders. Joe had no idea if her schoolgirl look was intentional or if it was just one of her many outfits, but he wasn't going to complain. She set her bag down in the usual spot and pulled out her phone, something he never saw her without. Her annoyed stare glanced his way.

"Let's go, I don't have all night."

Joe nodded. Using the marker, he wrote down something on the piece of paper. He looked up and Jessica was still on her phone waiting for him to begin.

Joe looked down at his paper, 'Jessica loves sucking her thumb.'

It didn't work. Maybe this wasn't the real marker. Then he remembered the hypnosis file. Maybe the marker worked the same way? But he wouldn't have time to write a long sentence. He needed something short and to the point.

"I thought of this cool math analogy that might help you." Joe said.

Jessica looked up from her phone. "Sounds lame."

"Bear with me. Just close your eyes and put your arm out."

"Like why?" Jessica said.

"Are you the A+ student in calculus, or am I?"

"But what does that have to do with anything."

"Umm, I'm trying to demonstrate Pythagoras theory." Joe said on the spot.

"What is that?" Jessica asked.

"Close your eyes and you'll find out."

The vaguely familiar phrase that she must have heard over and over again in class put her mind at ease. Jessica sighed and closed her eyes.

"And slowly lift your arm. I'm going to write a small equation on it." Joe said.

Jessica lifted her arm. Joe moved quickly and wrote down 'Property of Joe Peters.' He backed up and waited, but nothing happened.

"Do you feel any different?" Joe asked.

"Is this some stupid meditation Zen bullshit? I came here for math, Joe." Jessica opened her eyes and stared at him. "Can we do the lesson or are you going to make me stand on my head next."

"Look at your arm."

"Why do I..." Jessica stopped as soon as she saw the writing. Her face settled into confusion.

She looked up at Joe. "Am I your property?"

"...Yes." Joe said.

Jessica looked at her body, examining it as if it was her first time seeing it.

"So, all this belongs to you?"

"That's what property means." Joe said. It was working!

Jessica sat in disbelief, like her whole life was a lie and this revelation rocked her world. She started taking her clothes off.

"Woah, woah, what are you doing?"

"I dressed this body with these clothes, but it's your body to dress how you want."

There were no objections. Her mind had fully accepted the writing on her arm. It was incredible to watch her reaction and subsequent actions stemming from his one command. This was even better than the headphones and hypnosis file. The only hard part of using the marker was writing on everyone, but all he had to do was show them a 'magic trick.'

With Jessica naked, Joe commanded her to stand up with her arms in the air. He walked around his new piece of property and admired her beauty. Her tits weren't huge, but they were perfectly sized in proportion to her body. Her abs and protruding hips gave her an envious hourglass figure, one of the many reasons she was the most popular girl in school. Joe grabbed a strand of her long auburn hair. She was so beautiful to look at, like a piece of art, and he could indulge himself without the worry of being shamed for being a creep. Now he got why the Decor craze was taking off.

The perfect subject was now under his control and he needed to experiment to see his power's true potential. With and without the help of his original command.

"Jessica, stand like Wonder Woman."

Jessica adopted the pose. Hands on hips, wide stance, and a big smile. Joe wrote the word 'Trophy' on her and moved her arm up briefly so her eyes could see the writing. He then erased the first command, which wiped off using the end of the marker like it was a white board. Jessica didn't move. He waved his hand in front of her face and there was no reaction. The hottest girl in school was now a literal trophy in his room. He picked her up and placed her on his nightstand before taking a few steps back to admire his new decoration. If only she could stay there permanently.

As Joe got lost in the endless curves of Jessica's beauty, his door opened, and his mom stepped in with a basket of clothes.

"Sorry Joe, these are starting to get in the...What the hell is going on?"

12