The Written Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, Jessica eased more into it and the pair made love like a seasoned couple. Joe was sure that it was all because of his control, but part of him hoped that Jessica was truly enjoying it. They continued for the next little while until Joe noticed the time and realized their tutoring session would be over soon. On top of that, his father would be home from work within the next hour.

As a grand finale, Joe ordered his mother to hover bottomless over Jessica with her pussy directly over Jessica's mouth.

"Property, lick my slave's pussy." Joe commanded.

His mother continued to cheerlead Joe as he grabbed Jessica's tits and took her for one final ride. His cock slipped in and out as his mother's pussy received pleasure from the willing mouth below.

"Oh fuck me so hard." Joe's mom said, still in character as Jessica. Her impersonation of Jessica was interrupted by the real jolts of pleasure from the tongue teasing her clit.

In the heat of the moment, while staring his mother in the eye, Joe pulled out and came all over Jessica, with a portion of his cum landing on his mother. This set off a chain reaction as Jessica's tongue whipped Joe's mother into a frenzy and her pleasure ride came to an end all over Jessica's face. The combination of being covered in cum by both Joe and his mom and the reality of her being nothing but Joe's sex doll, was enough to send Jessica into her own orgasm. The prevailing thought of being owned and used by Joe like property spread through her mind as she lay in the afterglow of everyone's spoils.

Joe's toys remained in place as he gathered himself. The good thing about accidentally cumming on his mother was that it had landed on Jessica's clothes and not the woman wearing them. He instructed his mother to strip and gently place the clothes on the bed. When she was naked, Joe told her to wait 10 minutes and then to forget everything that happened in his room. After that, she was instructed to take a shower. Washing away the words would bring her back to her usual self and give Joe enough time to leave with Jessica. By the time his father got home, everything would be normal. He had no idea if his mother would actually forget, but even if she remembered, such a memory would be hard to tell others. If anything, it would seem like a weird dream. It was a problem to deal with when he returned home. But he had other plans for the day.

At the end of the tutor session, Jessica looked like one of Joe's socks after a session of viewing porn. Her tits and stomach were covered in cum. Her shirt and skirt had traces of cum. And her face was covered in Joe's mother's juices. Despite this, Joe decided against allowing her to clean up. He wanted her to know her place as his sex toy. Joe instructed Jessica to get dressed in her soiled clothes. The next step of his plan was to go visit her family and see what other toys he could claim. The walking wet dream put her clothes back on, cum and all, and waited uncomfortably for further instructions from her owner. Just looking at her, Joe wished he could take her again, but alas, there wasn't time. However, there would be plenty of other opportunities in the future with her as his property.

***

The first thing Stacy noticed was her new body posture. An overemphasis on her ass and tits while her hips swung widely in either direction. Her main function now was to attract cock and she could tell it was working. Men stopped mid sentence as she walked by with Greg. Ironically, all of them had full access to her if they knew the truth. Thankfully, only two perverts had claimed her so far, but if she wasn't careful, that number could easily get much larger.

Greg, with Stacy by his side like a decoration, walked around like a hot shot. The attention was flattering considering she had gotten less as a bikini-clad drink server. Now, as someone's girl, all of the guys and ladies seemed jealous. To maintain that attention, Stacy focused on her posture, where to put her hands, how to position her body, the sexy pout she maintained on her face, and looking as sexy as possible. A sudden, firm grip around her arm disrupted that focus and startled her.

"How the hell did you get out?"

Stacy turned to see Jeff staring daggers at her.

"Hey, what are you doing to my girl?" Greg said.

Jeff grabbed the front of Greg's shirt and brought him close. "You can't have her out, Miley thinks she's just a doll."

"So. Sounds like a you problem." Greg said as he poked Jeff in the chest.

Jeff grabbed Greg by the collar. "And I'll make it a you problem."

The impact of the slap vibrated against Stacy's entire face and the accompanying noise brought everyone's attention back to Stacy and an angry Miley.

"You bitch. I knew you were sleeping with my boyfriend."

Normally, Stacy would never hit back. But her bimbo persona, being emotionally immature, was ready to retaliate. However, Greg caught her hand in mid-swing before she could escalate the fight.

"What the hell, Jeff?" Miley shouted.

"Greg, you asshole." Jeff said as he tried to shift the blame.

Everyone was ready to come to blows and blame each other, but the conflict was short lived. Flashing blue and red lights through the window sent a silent hush over the party.

"Cops!" a voice yelled from the front of the house.

Jeff and Greg quickly moved from potential blows back to teammates.

"Those stupid sorority sluts." Greg said.

"They'll get theirs." Jeff said. He looked at Greg. "You and I aren't done, you hear?"

"Oh, fuck you, Jeff. You can't have your cake and eat it too."

The loud knock sent everyone scrambling except Jeff, who seemed ready to face the music. Greg grabbed Stacy's hand and led her the opposite direction from everyone else. Stacy looked out the back window and saw cops swarming the yard.

"There's a secret passage in the game room. Always comes in handy." Greg said to Stacy.

For once she was happy to tag along.

***

Joe sat in the back seat with his hands behind his head while his new property drove him to her house. Jessica was from a wealthy family, or so she bragged about, so the options with her were endless and he couldn't wait until he saw what she called home. In the rear-view mirror, he could see her blank face.

"Hey property." Joe said. Jessica looked at him through the mirror. "Put a smile on while you drive."

The corner of her lips lifted into a courteous smile and her eyes went back to the road. Joe could get used to driving in style with a hot slave. Maybe he'd have her sign over the car into his name. How far could he possibly take it? Jessica drove up the driveway and parked in front of a fairly big house, but not drastically huge. It seemed that in her tales of being rich, Jessica had oversold how much her family was actually worth. In reality, they were wealthy, but not private jet and have your own butler, wealthy.

With the car in park, Jessica exited the vehicle and opened the rear door for Joe. She stood at attention as he got out.

"So, you're not really that rich." Joe said.

Jessica shook her head.

"Well, at least your hot."

He had Jessica lead him inside and was met with a quiet house.

"Where is everyone?" Joe asked.

"My older sister and brother are away at college. My mother is having a business meeting with a potential client and my father is away on business."

Joe smiled. A few more toys to play with. Having seen his mother and Jessica under the control of the marker, he had no fear of being in a situation where the marker didn't work. The only problem was that he needed some way to convince Jessica's mom to allow Jessica to write on her. Then a plan formed in his mind.

***

The chaos unfolded as cops chased and tackled college students around the fraternity property in an unintentionally entertaining fashion. As the head of the frat, Jeff was not afforded that luxury. So, he begrudgingly waited and sipped on his whisky on the rocks until a familiar face came through the front door.

"Officer Alicia. Long time no see." Jeff said with his charming smile.

It was impossible to be overly intimidated by such a gorgeous young cop, but Alicia had put him in his place on several occasions.

"First things first, if you got anything you want to tell me about the contents of this house, you tell me right now." Alicia said.

"Clean as a whistle I'm afraid. Just booze and sex." Jeff said. Of course, there were drugs, but none where the cops were going to find without a search warrant and a thorough investigation. "Can I get you a drink?"

Alicia waved her hand in his face and walked by him to survey the rest of the room.

"You know it's funny, I thought I had an agreement with all my neighbors about noise complaints. In fact, it was a very persuasive agreement from our end. So, I'm trying to wrap my head around who would call this party in."

"There was a report of what sounded like property damage which led to a report that there was potential drug use."

"I have a feeling that the person who caused the property damage is probably the one who is on drugs. Coincidentally, that's also the person who called in with the complaint." Jeff said.

After taking a quick look around and seeing that her fellow officers were dealing with the remaining kids, Alicia turned her full attention back to Jeff.

"Planned events for sorority girls are sacred. You don't fuck with that." Alicia said with a smile.

"Maybe I just wanted a reason to see you."

"You're not my type. "

"I'm everybody's type."

"Are you her type?" Alicia asked and pointed behind him.

Jeff turned around and saw Miley fuming a few feet away.

"This is a warning, Jeff. Keep the noise levels down. And don't piss off Veronica. I got real police work to do, okay?"

Jeff waved his hand at her to signal he understood. He had bigger problems to deal with. Miley walked over and slapped him across the face harder than she had hit his former sex doll.

"First that tramp we had a threesome with and now a cop. You're unbelievable."

"First off, you enjoyed that threesome, and second off, I flirt with that cop because it keeps me and the frat out of trouble."

"Who is she?"

"Alicia?" He nodded towards the retreating officer.

"No, the sex doll girl. What kind of girl willingly does that? Is she a prostitute you hired?" Miley rattled off her questions.

"Look I don't have time for this. It was a one-time thing, which you consented to. Get over it." Jeff said.

He brushed by Miley and went to check out the state of the rest of the house. His best chance was not talking about the situation and hoping Miley accepted that it had happened and moved on. Between Miley and dealing with the cops, the surprising thing that bugged him the most was Greg stealing his property. He had been looking forward to exploring the hot chick, especially her limits, but now Greg had taken her completely. That was a transgression he was not going to forgive easily. But first things first, he needed to send a message to the sorority. This was the last time they were going to meddle in his business.

***

Joe couldn't contain his excitement as Jessica came out of the office. She handed Joe the marker.

"My mother and her business associate Kendall Williams have been marked." Jessica reported. "They've been instructed to carry on as normal and to act as if nothing had happened."

Joe snagged the marker from his toy.

"Excellent, now I want you to invite your three closest friends over tonight. Tell them you have some big news. Once you're done that, I want you to stand in your utility closet and wait for further instructions. Is that understood?"

"Yes master."

Jessica, still covered in cum from earlier in the day, walked away to perform her duties. Joe turned and cracked his knuckles. It was show time. He strode into the office and saw the two ladies sitting across from each other with a desk between them. Like his mother and Stacy, Jessica and her mother, Tara, shared a similar likeness with the only difference being age and Tara's fondness for Botox and implants. She was wearing a conservative red dress, full make-up and had on plenty of jewellery to enhance her beauty. The woman sitting across the desk, the famous Kendall Williams, was the owner of many small niche clothing boutiques. She was dressed in a very similar manner; except she was wearing a bold black dress. Both Tara and Kendall were about the same age, and they had dressed to the nines to give them the best advantage with their aging bodies. Joe couldn't argue with the results.

At Joe's intrusion, Tara stood up. "Excuse me, sir. What are you doing in my house?"

"I'm Joe, I own the Bountiful Boutique." Joe said.

"Oh. I thought Kendall owned the Bountiful Boutique." Tara said.

"No, I do." Joe stated and then turned. "Kendall, who owns the Bountiful Boutique?"

"I guess you do." Kendall said, the confusion registering on her face as she said it.

"Good, I'm glad that's settled. So, I'll take over negotiations."

Kendall got out of her chair and grabbed her handbag.

"Where do you think you're going?" Joe asked Kendall.

"I assumed you wanted to negotiate alone."

"And that is a correct assumption. But I also want a footstool for my feet. Strip naked and be my footstool."

The businesswoman who had just lost the business she had built from the ground up to the power of the marker, looked at Tara and then started stripping her clothes off. Piece by piece, the powerful woman stripped away her dignity until there was nothing left but her painted face and inflated self value from her gold trinkets and bands. Kendall dropped to her hands and knees in front of the vacated chair and went blank, becoming Joe's personal footstool.

Joe took his rightful seat and put his feet up.

"So where were we?"

Tara wanted to say something about what had just transpired, but in her mind, it made logical sense. So, she continued on with the meeting unhindered.

"Well as I was saying, my marketing can help your small boutiques almost triple your profits through social media and word of mouth marketing. For your target market you are going after, you just aren't reaching as far as you could with your current marketing strategy."

"And what target market is that? Girls your daughter's age?"

"Exactly. They love influencers. If they see your clothes on influencers, they're going to flock to your stores."

"Well, the fact that I know what Bountiful Boutique is puts a dent in that marketing plan. And girls I know love that store and, despite the minimal social media, women are still flocking to my stores."

"But you could drive more in."

Joe waved his hands, enjoying the new power he had. It was like a real-life business scenario except he was controlling all the players.

"I have a better offer." Joe said. He pulled out a $1 dollar bill and placed it on the table. "I want to buy you and your company for $1."

"What do you mean buy me and my company?"

"I think your company has tremendous growth opportunity which I'd like to see through, and I think you'd make a good fuck toy for when I need to relieve stress."

"There's no way I'm selling my company and myself for $1. You are out of your mind."

Joe grabbed the $1 and then placed a $50 on the table.

"You're right, that was a low-ball offer and I apologize for insulting you like that. I'm upping my offer to $50, and that's more than generous. You'd be stupid not to take it" Joe said and slid the bill forward.

Tara bit her lip. In order to have the most fun, Joe didn't have Jessica place the usual slave or property marks on Tara and Kendall. Instead, he just told his property to write the word 'Gullible'. And it worked like a charm. Tara grabbed the $50 and stood up with her hand extended.

"You got yourself a deal, sir. I'd be stupid not to take this."

Joe gladly accepted the handshake.

"Do you mind if I brand you?" Joe said. "Seeing how I now own you?"

"Ummm..." Tara hesitated. She looked at her former business friend who was now on the floor as a footstool. Somewhere in the back of her mind she must have feared that was her fate. "You're not going to make me something like a footstool, are you?"

Joe looked at Kendall and laughed. "What would you like to be?"

"Well, I would like to continue what I'm doing now with client generation."

Joe's nods gave her slightly more comfort. "I'll take that into consideration, but you are right, it's a good fit for right now."

Not wanting to prolong the decision, Joe grabbed Tara's arm and wrote 'Property of Joe Peters' on it. She stared at the mark and accepted her new truth.

"That's technically mine now, so I'll be taking that back." Joe grabbed the $50 from her hand with no resistance. "Now I know you want to stay in customer generation, but while I figure out how exactly you fit in that role, I'm afraid I'm going to have to move you to a lesser role."

"What kind of role?" Tara asked.

"Let's start with a coatrack and then let me see where my needs are."

"A coatrack? Are you serious?"

Joe could hear the disdain and anger in her voice, but he knew there was nothing in her power that she could do as long as she was tagged with his mark.

"Yes, a coatrack. In fact, I think you should start now. Strip out of your clothes, except the heels, and go stand off to the side of the door in silence."

While Tara did as she was told, Joe looked through Kendall's purse. There were multiple $100 bills and many pieces of sensitive information. Joe slipped the money into his own pocket and resolved not to dig through her personal matters just yet. In order to maintain his control over Kendall and the Bountiful Boutique, Joe also marked Kendall as his property, further solidifying her role as a footstool.

With only her heels on, Tara stood next to the door and bent her arms at the elbows off to the side. Joe picked up all the clothes the ladies had stripped off and started hanging them on Tara. He opened her mouth and shoved Kendall's panties inside to give her a lasting taste of her friend.

With both women as temporary furniture in Joe's new office, it was time to turn his attention to Jessica and her friends. He took one last look at the new footstool and coatrack and appreciated their beauty as sexy objects. Kendall remained on all fours with a blank face and her tits dangling. Starting the day dressed like a powerful and intimidating businesswoman, little did she know that she would be reduced to a common household fixture. Tara stood with her arms spread with bras, dresses and undergarments draped over her like the perfect hanger. Her equally beautiful but perky breasts rested on display and her mouth was full of another woman's juices. She didn't look out of place because, like the furniture she stood amongst, she had also been modified to please the eye. Maybe he'd keep her as a coatrack long term.

After fucking his sister and Jessica, Joe could have done the same thing with the sexy businesswomen, but toying with them was also something that got him hard. Besides, he could fuck them anytime he wanted as long as they were marked. He left the silent office to look for his favorite toy and get an update on her progress.

Standing in the hallway closet next to the vacuum and mop was Jessica. Alex smiled at the sight of her.

"Why don't you show me to your room, slave."

"Yes, master." Jessica said.

She stepped out of the closet and led the way.

***

Stacy let Greg inside her shared apartment. Still trapped in bimbo mode, Stacy stood like a whore and giggled at everything Greg said. He waltzed into her room like he owned the place, which by virtue of owning Stacy, he technically did.

"Nice little room you got here."

"Thanks." Stacy followed up with a giggle.

Greg sized up the room and the first place he decided to explore was her dresser. Stacy had no idea what he was doing, but all she could do was stand around like the object she was and smile as her new owner inspecting his new property. Rifling through the drawers, he started grabbing and throwing panties on the floor.