The Written Truth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're only going to wear thongs now, so put the others in the garbage."

Stacy reluctantly picked up the underwear she wore on days she wanted to be comfortable and threw them into her waste bin. It was clear Greg planned on keeping her for as long as he could. The next thing he rifled through was her jewellery box and private dresser. Most things he ignored, but there were two items he didn't: a pair of diamond earrings and a wad of cash she had in case of emergencies.

"Thank you, babe, you are so kind." Greg said, pocketing both. "I'll make sure the earrings find a special girl."

All Stacy could do was laugh at his stupid joke as he took something sentimental and her hard-earned money. There seemed to be no limit to the triggers on her body. And Greg wasn't done there. His next stop was the closet where he proceeded to pull out anything that was either lingerie or a sexy Halloween costume. The pile built up on the bed until Greg was either satisfied with his haul or tired of looking.

"Those are the outfits you're allowed to wear now."

"Like, so hot." Stacy said automatically.

With Stacy standing the whole time and holding her body like the fuck toy she was, the lust in Greg's eyes returned. Of course, he knew she was hot, and he had been ogling her the whole night. But now, in her room, in her personal space, it felt so much more special. He walked over and brushed her hair behind her ear.

"God you are perfect. The body was built for taking cocks, wasn't it?"

Stacy giggled. "Built for taking your cock."

"Why don't you put that mouth to good use and finish what you started at the party."

Stacy bit her lip enticingly and dropped to her knees. In no time, she had Greg's cock in her mouth. When her body experienced pleasure, despite the disconnect between her and the bimbo persona's thoughts, she felt the same pleasure. And the amplified feeling of pleasuring a cock that bimbos experienced also extended to Stacy. The mere act of having her face fucked felt like someone was sensually rubbing her clit in all the right ways. Her alter ego did not hold back, slurping and gulping his cock down.

Greg watched her, but his eyes seemed to wander to other areas of the room. He did a double take in the direction of the desk, which suggested something else had piqued his interest.

"Are those Kollar Tech headphones?"

Stacy nodded with the cock in her mouth.

"Holy shit. Where did you get those?"

Stacy popped the cock out of her mouth.

"My daddy works there."

Greg's smile said it all. Why did he care about Kollar Tech so much? Then the truth hit her like a ton of bricks. She didn't know what the headphones did, but if she had listened to the files with them on, it would explain why the trigger was so strong given Kollar Tech's controversial reputation. And judging by his silent grin, now Greg knew that too.

There was an unexpected knock at the front door. Greg pulled out his cock and quickly pumped to his breaking point, covering Stacy's face in cum. He picked her up and placed her into her own closet on a pile of dirty clothes.

"Okay bimbo, seeing how I own everything in here, including you, I'm putting you in bimbo storage for a bit. Stay here like the toy you are. Enjoy."

The door shut, locking Stacy in darkness. It was a strange feeling to not have control of her body and to know the thoughts running through the bimbo's mind. Even lying down, Stacy could feel her body accentuating to show off as best as possible. The cum either dried or dripped down her face and the feelings of ecstasy that the bimbo received from being used and discarded like a toy, forced their way into Stacy. Both the bimbo and Stacy were stuck in an endless loop of pleasure until Greg decided to return and use her for what she was built for, his cock.

***

The diary of girl as popular as Jessica revealed a lot of insecurities that Joe would have never guessed she had worried about. Things like her body weight or how she had to look perfect on a daily basis or the constant worry about slut shaming. Surprisingly, despite her bitchy behavior towards him, he empathized with her problems. Joe didn't have to worry about standing out. In fact, not many people paid much attention to him. And he didn't mind. Having people pay attention to his every move sounded exhausting.

Joe put the diary on the bed and looked down at Jessica, who was in the middle of giving him a sloppy blow job. She had been instructed to make eye contact the whole time, so she knew he was reading her diary. Not that she could, or would do anything about it. She was his property, which meant the diary was also his property. He grabbed her head and held it still, taking control of the pace. Her eyes stared up at him as he fed her his cock rapidly and finished by emptying his load into her mouth. The cum spilled down on either side as cleaned his cock inside her mouth.

Until Jessica was told otherwise, her only purpose was to keep her mouth wrapped around his cock. Joe could see from her blank look that her mind had completely accepted that she was just a cock holster. Her sole purpose at the moment was to use her pretty mouth to keep Joe's cock warm and to swallow any cum that it produced. So far she was doing a great job.

The marker had changed Joe's outlook on life. He looked around the room and realized everything he had done that day could lead to many opportunities with the marker. It overrode people's beliefs and, as long as he had enough time to write on people, he could get away with so much. Looking back down at the hottest girl in his class staring back as a glorified cock sleeve, it was an image he could certainly get used to.

The silence was interrupted by the ringing of the doorbell. Joe smiled. More toys had arrived and he couldn't wait to play.

**

Miley knocked three more times. The waiting got her more riled up and she was ready to give the tramp a piece of her mind. To her surprise, Greg opened the door.

"Miley, I think I scheduled my booty call for tomorrow." Greg joked.

"Why the hell are you here? Doesn't that blonde slut live here?"

"Stacy? Yes, she does. But she's preoccupied at the moment."

"Well, you tell that slut to stay away from my man. This is her only warning."

"You know if you stay, I could tell you a lot of details to help fill the gap." Greg said.

Miley didn't know Greg well, but she knew that he was getting tired of Jeff's bullshit. Something they both had in common. The proposal piqued her curiosity.

"What kind of details?" Miley asked.

"The secret variety."

"Bullshit. Like you'd rat out your leader."

"He's not my leader. He just runs the frat house. Good for him."

"And what would these secrets cost?"

"All you have to do is listen to my mix tape. I've been trying to get my music career off the ground, and I need an honest opinion."

It wasn't the answer she was expecting. In fact, it was so far from the anticipated sexual favor that she was momentarily stunned by the request.

"Are you fucking serious?" Miley said.

His face dropped. "Fine. Be that way."

Greg tried to close the door, but Miley wedged her foot in the way.

"What kind of secrets are we talking about here? Like bombshells or stupid petty ones."

Greg grinned. "Oh, I think you'll like it."

"Well." Miley held her tongue for a moment to think. It was a strange request, but if what he had was valuable information, then it was worth doing. Even if he was bluffing, listening to a shitty song was better than sucking his cock.

"Fine. I will listen to one song, then you have to tell me everything."

"A deal is a deal."

Miley walked into the clean apartment and remembered why she was there in the first place.

"Where is that stupid bitch from the party?"

"That stupid bitch is my girl, so watch your tone. Like I said, she's occupied at the moment."

"You know Jeff and I had a threesome with her."

"We weren't official, I won't hold it against her." Greg said reassuringly.

Miley rolled her eyes. Men and their nonchalant behavior towards sex. She wished she could let the deceptive threesome go because she did enjoy it, but she still thought it was a piece of shit move by Jeff. All he had to do was ask for a threesome and she would have been open as long as they did one her way as well. Instead, he concocted a half-assed story about a doll and Miley ended up looking like a gullible fool. She didn't know how the girl did it, but it was a convincing performance, and it made her half respect the hustle.

Greg gave her the headphones and had his phone at the ready.

"You ready?"

"Sure, ya, whatever." Miley said.

Greg hit play. The first thing Miley heard was the word 'sleep'. And before she could hear the rest, her eyes closed, and everything faded to black.