The Wrong Answer Ch. 03

Story Info
My first Walk down to the corner store.
1.2k words
0
284
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew my second punishment. I unrolled the paper and read it out loud, "Do you have a clothespin? That's okay if you don't, I do. It's time to clamp that tongue." I knew she was standing behind me; she had been the whole time.

"Stick out your tongue, slut. You don't even have to leave this spot," She said. I stuck out my tongue. She reached around and put the clothespin on my tongue.

I've never had a clothespin on my tongue before. It did hurt. I couldn't put my tongue back in my mouth, I couldn't swallow, nor could I close my mouth. I still had tears coming down my face as I reached in the bucket for the next punishment. It was so difficult to speak with the clothespin clamped on my tongue.

"Mistress, punishment number three is, 'Get a spatula out of the kitchen. You get ten swats on that ass of yours. I'll be sitting here waiting for you," I said. I started to get up, that is when I felt her hand on my head.

"You will always ask permission to stand up at all times," Mistress stated.

I tried to ask her, but the clothespin made it so much harder. I got up and got a spatula. When I returned, she was sitting in my favorite chair. I started to head back to the corner.

"No, slut. Bring me the spatula and then lay across my lap. After each swat, you will count. Do you understand me?" Mistress asked. I just nodded and lay across her lap.

She started to rub my ass, spread my cheeks apart, she swatted the left side first, it stung but not enough to make me scream.

"One, Mistress," I said. Then to the right side, a little bit harder. Each time she smacked my ass with that damn spatula, it got harder. After it was all done, my ass was sore, red, and stinging. I had tears rolling down my cheeks, and she just pushed me off her lap.

"I don't know what you're waiting for, go get your next punishment now. I like the spatula; I'm going to hang on to it," Mistress demanded, and I crawled my way back to the corner.

I know the punishments haven't been too bad yet. All but that damn spatula. It's only two more punishments to go. How bad can it get? I asked myself. My tongue is hurting from having this clothespin on for hours now. I reached my hand down in the bucket to draw the next one out. Punishment number four,

"Mistress, punishment number four is, time to strap your arms and legs. You will be on all fours." I told her, and she threw two straps at me, instructing me to strap my legs and bend at knees. I stayed there facing the wall as I followed the punishment instructions. She strapped my arms and put a collar on me.

I felt like I had lost everything to her, including my freedom. How was I supposed to draw my next punishment? It was like she could hear my thoughts and said,

"Slut, don't worry about drawing your next punishment. Let's go for a walk. It's a nice day for one." She chuckled as she led me to my front door. I tried to stop her and became dead weight, but she smacked my ass with the spatula until I was out the front door. She reached down, pulled the clothespin off my tongue. "This is one warning, one warning only. If you speak, you will sleep outside tonight, and it's supposed to rain. Now come on, let's go down to the corner store and back."

I was embarrassed and humiliated, naked and on all fours being walked on a leash. I didn't know anyone in this town; there were no kids around. It was like an adult-only town; kids couldn't even visit. They checked before allowing anyone in. It seemed kind of weird. There was only one way in and out of there. I heard voices, be hind us.

"Excuse me, Miss?" The lady said to my mistress. I prayed she would help me out.

"Yes, ma'am. What can I do for you?" Mistress asked the lady.

"My friend and I were wondering, what kind of dog is she? Are they an expensive breed? Are they trained already? How long have you had her? Where can we get one? Can we pet her?" The lady asked, as her friend joined.

I was horrified; I couldn't believe she wasn't going to help me. "I just got her yesterday. I sold her a bundle package about a year and a half ago, then I went and got her after a few extra months," she replied as she continued speaking.

"She's a wild one. I'm working on training her the way I want her to be. Sit up for the lovely ladies; let them look at you." I was in disbelief; she sold me my phone and stuff, and now she was trying to keep me like a wild animal. I felt a sting across my back, realizing that I wasn't sitting as she told me to. I sat my butt on my heels, my breasts looked larger than normal, mortified, embarrassed, and humiliated.

"Please, ladies, pet her if you like. She won't bite or anything," she said. She was letting strangers pet me, and my eyes were filled with tears. I was naked on a leash outside in front of houses.

"Can we pet her anywhere?" The second lady asked.

"Do whatever you want to do. She even wrote on herself. She wants people too," my mistress told them.

I couldn't control my anger anymore, and I shouted, "No! Don't touch me!" Pure shock came from the two ladies, and my mistress frowned.

"I must take her back to the house; apparently, she isn't ready to interact with people. I'm so embarrassed and sorry. Please, tomorrow night around six pm, we would love to have you all over. My address is 1313 Deadend Drive. We look forward to seeing you all," my mistress said.

I instantly regretted speaking. I was warned, and now I was freaking out inside. After mistress spoke to the ladies, she turned and started walking back to the house. She didn't look or speak to me. I stayed at least two steps behind her the whole time. I was dreading the outcome of my punishment.

When we got to the house, we didn't go up the driveway. For some odd reason, we cut through the grass. About halfway through the yard, she stopped next to a tree. What she did next, I couldn't believe it. Mistress hooked my leash to a branch in the tree. The branch was high enough that, if I wanted to breathe, I had to stay on my knees.

"Since you embarrassed me, I'm going to embarrass you," Mistress said as she walked to the door. She just left me out here, leashed to a tree, naked. I couldn't even get on all fours to cover up my front side.

I wanted to plead with her not to leave me outside like this.