A Wrong Decision

Story Info
Gina visits the Turkish baths due to the intense heat.
3.6k words
4.18
21.4k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

I never thought it could be so hot, for the seventh consecutive day temperatures exceeded 40 degrees Celsius, with a humidity of over 90%. The clothes stuck to the body like a second skin and thoughts of buying one of the typical skirts of the area and walking around dressed only with that garment and high heels had crossed my mind again.

This thought would have been impossible in my native New York with the wave of conservatism regarding women, which prohibited any clothing that might be 'provocative' to the new ecclesiastical authorities that had come to power ten years ago.

Although at first all this puritanism was taken as a joke, when dozens of women began to be arrested for exhibitionism and sentenced to various penalties of slavery, protests began, although it was too late to turn back.

Every day as I walk to work I see some woman arrested by the so-called Morality Patrols for any petty excuse; a skirt too short, too much cleavage, too much make-up, even a smile as a man passes by can be taken as lewd and cause the young woman's arrest.

Luckily I am in Istanbul, and although slavery has also been reinstated as in the rest of Europe, there is no dress code, and both free and slave women can show off their bodies. This past week, the high temperatures have caused virtually all local women to walk the streets dressed only in the traditional linen skirt and knee-high strappy sandals.

Only a few tourists like me keep our clothes on, although I have given up my bra, stockings and suit jacket, still not daring to go a step further for fear that the Morality Patrol will show up anywhere.

Even my travel companion Carol has taken to imitating the local customs and walks around half naked in the streets, not caring that in New York she is just a warning away from ending up with a necklace around her neck.

Carol is not made to live with the restrictions of the United States, for her it is very difficult to hide her body from others, at 18 years old thanks to her 1.80 meters of height, her long curly blonde hair, her firm and tight tits that a man does not cover with his hands and her blue eyes she was already one of the most sought after models in the world and all these new moral standards ended with all those magazines and publications, forcing her to take a boring job as an office worker.

In her thirties she pushes her dress so far that she has already been arrested twice by the Morality Patrol; as required by law, the first time she was stripped naked in public and forced to suck the dicks of a dozen passers-by, the second time she was placed in a public pillory for two hours to be used by anyone who wanted to.

If she were to be arrested a third time, she would be enslaved on the spot and would never wear clothes again, sometimes I wonder if this is not really what she wants.

As I was saying before Carol is happy in Istanbul and every night she tries to drag me into one of the sexual adventures she is having with the young man called Osman she met the first night we arrived. This very afternoon she tried again to make out with me; 'Come on Gina, Osman won't mind if you go with me, these days I haven't seen him refuse a beautiful woman, just yesterday we ended up ten people celebrating a sort of orgy in his garden; Osman and three of his friends, two Italian tourists, three slaves and me. 'It's been a long time since I've enjoyed sex so much,' Carol tells me as she steps out of the shower naked.

'You always were a fucking slut;' I tell Carol smiling, though I add in a serious tone, 'be careful you don't end up enslaved by that Osman.'

Carol smiles at my words and pulls something out of her purse, when I see a metal collar similar to the slave girl's, I fall silent in surprise as Carol speaks to me: 'This is what makes it so exciting Gina, all of Osman's female guests wear one of these collars, only he knows we are not slaves, the rest of the male guests have no idea, three days ago a French tourist was taken out by one of the guests dragged by a leash and with her hands tied behind her back and we haven't seen her again.'

'Fuck Carol, you're worrying me with these games you're playing,' I tell her.

'Don't be a prude Gina;' Carol yells at me, 'How long has it been since you've enjoyed a good cock, I'm sure your last orgasm was six months ago when we got drunk and ended up in bed. A body like yours is made for enjoyment.'

That comment from Carol makes me so angry that I leave the room without saying goodbye to her. I've been wandering around the bazaar for an hour now and I can't help thinking that Gina is right in what she said, in the last four years I've had just four dates, and all of them quite unsatisfying, and my last orgasm really was thanks to Carol's tongue.

I am starting to get dizzy from the heat when I see an old building with the letters public baths on it, as I look at the building I remember the tour guide's comments when we took the guided tour the first day. The baths were part of the Harem of the Ottoman Sultans and are maintained pretty much as they were when the harem was in use.

As I walk through the door I pause for a few seconds, with a strange feeling that I should remember something about the baths, though a young woman's voice brings me out of my thoughts, 'Good afternoon Madam, welcome to the pleasures of the harem, for $5 you can enjoy the bath, for $10 a sensual massage and for $20 you can enjoy one of our slaves.'

I am tempted to pay to enjoy by one of the slaves, but in the end I choose the bath with the massage. A slave escorts me to a room where I undress and put my clothes in a locker and then go into the baths.

The sensation of the hot water and the bubbles, mixed with the ambient music makes me relax immediately, and I focus my attention on the walls of the bathrooms, where there are painted numerous explicit sex scenes starring the harem slaves. I don't know if it's because of the words Carol said to me or because of the images in the paintings, but soon I start to feel horny and in my mind the images on the wall start to play, but with me as the main character.

'Your massage is waiting for you, Mistress, if you would be so kind as to join me;' she says to me with a mischievous smile on her face.

I immerse myself completely in the water before getting out and covering myself with a towel, I don't know how much the slave girl has seen, but I feel a little embarrassed. As I walk behind the young woman I notice the barcode on her lower back that marks her as a slave, though what strikes me most is the crescent mark on her right buttock, made no doubt by a branding iron.

As soon as I lie down on the stretcher, the slave begins to massage me by applying aromatic oils over my body, the slave's hands are very skilled and soon begin to move around in places out of the ordinary.

I try to protest, but the slave speaks before I can, 'Easy Mistress, you need to relax and a new orgasm will help you do that.' The slave's fingers in my pussy convince me to surrender to her caresses.

When I reach orgasm and I think the slave has finished the massage, she orders me to lie on my back on the table and starts massaging my breasts, pouring more oil over my body. In a few seconds, the slave's hands are replaced by her mouth and my nipples become hard at once, the next thing I feel is the slave's tongue in my pussy searching for my clitoris and ripping me a new orgasm.

You can stay a while resting if Mistress wishes, when you want to leave, go out that door on the right to pick up your clothes;' the slave tells me leaving me alone.

As soon as the slave leaves, I get up from the stretcher and place myself in front of one of the mirrors in the room, I haven't felt so good in a long time, I don't know if it's the water or the massage, although I guess the three orgasms I've had have something to do with it. Seeing my reflection in the mirror I can't help but agree with Carol, although I'm shorter than her, I'm not as slim and my curves are more pronounced, now with my body shiny from the oils, I'm sure any guy would want to fuck me on the spot.

I look for the towel to cover myself without finding it and decide to leave even though I am naked, when I walk through the door and start walking down the halls, I don't remember coming that way, coming to think that I have lost my way. After ten minutes of walking I cross an ornate archway and find myself in a huge bathing room.

The bathing room where I find myself is nothing like the room where I have been before, except for the explicit paintings on the walls, this room is pure luxury, marble floors and marble bathtubs, gold taps everywhere, champagne buckets, tables full of expensive food.

Seeing all that I get hungry and start to eat some of the canapés on the tables, I pour myself a glass of champagne and get into the water up to my waist.

Suddenly I hear someone enter and I turn around, seeing the slave who has been giving me the massage I smile at her, although her serious gesture tells me that something is wrong.

'You know you shouldn't be here alone, let alone take off your collar and shackles, put them back on and come with me we have some clients to attend to;' the slave tells me almost shouting.

I look at a table next to her and see a slave collar and some bracelets with rings for the wrists and ankles, I am going to tell the slave that she has made a mistake, but then the words of the tour guide that I did not remember when I entered come to my mind, 'the bathrooms are still open to the public, the part where the harem slaves were housed is now used by free women, while in the area formerly reserved for the Sultan, is where now rich businessmen and politicians enjoy the services of exquisite slaves, even being able to buy some of them for the right price. The slaves in the baths are the only ones in the whole country who are allowed not to wear collars, the crescent mark on their thigh identifies them better than the bar code itself.'

For a moment I stop and imagine what Carol would do, then I get out of the water and slowly place the bracelets on my ankles and wrists, then slowly close the collar around my neck.

The click I hear as the collar closes scares me a little, but I notice how the other slave hooks a leash to the collar and pulls me towards her, 'I should punish you right now, but some special clients have arrived and will be attended to by you and I personally. Tell me your name so I can introduce you,' the slave tells me.

I hesitate on what name to say, and in the end I tell her my real name, 'My name is Gina, but...'

A strong tug makes me keep silent, 'But nothing slave, you will only speak when you ask yourself, or you will be punished, now follow me,' the slave tells me starting to walk.

After five minutes we arrive at a small bath just as ornate as the other bath, inside the water I notice four men in their 30's sitting in the water; all four are handsome, tall and muscular, and my pussy gets wet as I imagine what their cocks will be like, but not even all that excitement stops me from getting scared and not wanting to go in.

The slave pulls me into a corner where the men can't see us and slaps me twice, 'I know you're not a slut slave; but I know this is what you want, I've seen how you masturbated looking at the paintings in the bathrooms and how you responded to my touches. I am sure you are now completely wet.'

The slave takes two fingers to my pussy finding it wet and willing, she pulls them out completely wet and brings them to my mouth for me to clean them, 'Look slut, you can refuse to come in and I will tell them that you are a free woman who has sneaked into the men's toilets and you will end up fucked and sold in a few hours in the market, or you can cooperate and enjoy the cocks of those four young men, and maybe you can leave the toilets as a free woman, you decide.'

With tears in my eyes I answer the slave, 'I don't want to be a slave Mistress, I will do whatever you order me to do.'

The slave wipes the tears from my face and hooks my wrists behind my back, to lead me back to the baths, 'Good afternoon Sirs, I am Alana and this is Gina, she is your first group, that is why I have tied her hands; although if you want I can untie them;' the slave introduces us to the four men.

The four men smile until one of them speaks, 'No need to untie her Alana, her hands don't interest us we just want to fuck her three holes.'

Alana pushes me and I fall to my knees into the bath submerging myself completely, when I come out of the water I am just inches away from one of the men's cock, 'You are in the right position to suck my cock:' he says pulling the leash of my collar towards him.

I have never liked sucking a cock and I am barely experienced, besides I have my hands tied, I move a little closer to the young man and start kissing and licking his cock, then introducing it into my mouth; luckily the cock is not too fat and I swallow it all the way down my throat without too much hassle.

I'm starting to enjoy the sensations of the cock in my mouth, when I notice how someone grabs my hips and in one stroke shoves his whole cock in my pussy; the cock feels huge in my pussy and I try to stop the blowjob to protest, but my head is held by a hand that pushes it down making my lips kiss his pubis; 'Don't get up slut, I won't get out of your mouth until I cum and you swallow all my cum;' the man tells me smiling.

I have conflicting sensations, I find it hard to breathe and I am about to choke from the cock in my mouth, but the cock in my pussy has already brought me to my first orgasm. Soon I notice how the cock in my pussy cums inside me and its owner pulls out, although my pussy doesn't last long empty, another cock takes its place at once. When the second cock cums in my pussy, finally so does the man who is fucking my mouth, making me swallow all his cum.

When I finally think I'm going to relax a little, I notice how again someone grabs my hips, I'm almost begging to continue fucking my pussy, but then I notice how two fingers open my ass and a cold liquid enters it. I barely have time to look back, when a scream of pain escapes my throat as I feel a cock push its way into my virgin ass.

With astonishing ease the man who is fucking my ass gets on his feet dragging me with him, in that position my ass gets impaled even more helped by my own weight. In that position I can see how Alana shows something to one of the men while he fucks her and whispers something in his ear.

The young man who has fucked my mouth stands up on his feet and moving closer to me embraces me moving so that he has easy access to my pussy, soon I am being fucked in my ass and pussy reaching orgasm after orgasm, while the two young men fuck me at the same time, I am not aware of what is happening around me and I do not see how one of the four young men leaves the room, when the two young men cum inside me and leave my body I fall almost fainted to the floor.

When I go to get up I notice how some hands hold my feet and others grab my bound wrists and take them above my head, someone sits next to me and grabbing me by the collar forces me to raise my head to look at him and places a gag in my mouth.

'I am Police Commissioner Ahmed Terdam, responsible for the security of the bazaar, and you Gina Carrington have committed a crime by coming to this toilet area, Alana has told us that your fantasy was to be treated as a slave and that is why you agreed to come here even though you could be discovered. 'Now you are going to be branded as a slave and I will take you home with me, a computer analyst like you will be very useful in the police station, at night I will take you to my house and my wife and I will enjoy failing you,' the young man holding my head tells me.

No sooner has Ahmed spoken when I notice a series of pinpricks at the base of my back; although I can't see what they are doing to me, I am sure that a barcode now adorns my back. The sensation of the needles in my skin is not over when I feel a huge pain and an intense smell of burning flesh fills the room, I have just been branded a slave!

While I recover and the young men get dressed, Alana takes charge of giving some oils on my new markings, after removing the bracelets from my ankles and wrists, she puts on my strappy sandals and ties the skirt I never wanted to buy around my waist, then hands the strap of my collar to Ahmed.

Ahmed pulls me and in a few minutes we are outside the toilets in the bustling bazaar, where he stops suddenly, 'Okay Gina, I'm going to remove your gag and untie your hands, I expect you to behave yourself, you will not speak without permission or unless I ask. understood?'

I shake my head affirmatively and immediately I see myself with my hands free and without the gag.

Ahmed wipes the remains of saliva and semen from my mouth and continues speaking, 'I know you didn't want to be a slave, Alana is one of our best slave catchers, and I assure you that you are not the first nor will you be the last to fall into her hands.'

I walk through the bazaar guided by Ahmed until I reach one of the squares where I stop and stare at one of the stalls selling slaves.

Ahmed notices that I have stopped and approaches me, and sees how I am looking at the slaves for sale, 'Tell me Gina, do you know any of those bitches,' he asks me.

I hesitate what to answer, but in the end I risk speaking, 'Yes my Master, the tall blonde in the middle is Carol, my traveling companion.'

Ahmed looks at Carol and turns to me again, 'Do you want me to buy her Gina, do you think she will make a good slave? If I buy her I will make you play for me, you decide if I buy her.'

I don't know why I start to smile with happiness, 'Yes Master, buy her please, she will be a good slave, Carol is a hot slut with a beautiful body, and I can't wait for you to watch us eat each other's pussy,' I say to Ahmed daring to give him a hug.

The rest of the way to my new Master Ahmed's house I make it with Carol by my side, although she is still sore from the recent branding, she is happy and excited about her bondage, confirming my suspicions that this is what she has been looking for for years.

What I didn't expect was to share that same happiness at being enslaved, and especially knowing that Ahmed will continue to take us to the baths to serve as slaves.

THE END