The Wrong Holiday Pt. 01

Story Info
A divorcee books a getaway break while drunk...
7.5k words
4.69
22.2k
27
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

Never book a holiday when you're drunk!

It all started a week before, on a Friday night when we were in a pub and my friend Alice drunkenly told me; "You need some cock! You know you do ... they all know you do!"

Then curled her lip and theatrically waved her wine glass around the group to confirm her point.

"When he picks the kids up on Friday, just get on a plane to Spain ... get a taxi to the nearest bar and jump some hung Spanish waiter."

There was a pause; "You know I'm right! you do."

Then my other friends all burst out laughing as I squirmed with embarrassment.

The story sort of started two years previously when my cheating bastard of an ex-husband announced he had gotten a young woman at work pregnant and was leaving me to live with her; conveniently forgetting we already had two sons of our own.

The next year being alone was a nightmare; balancing the books, bringing up the boys, working in the factory; and beating myself up over why he would cheat on me didn't help.

I genuinely didn't understand; I still loved sex; okay it wasn't as often or perhaps as wild as it was when we were first married; but until about a year before he left me, I still loved sucking his cock, even if he no longer reciprocated!

How many married women can say that?

In his defence he let me keep the house and helped with lots of bills and the rent too, but I was still on my own, bringing up two boys and holding down a brain numbing job.

It took a while but in the last few months things were getting better and I was now getting back to my old self slowly but surely.

What Shauna was talking about was that the following week, my ex, Keith was taking my two sons, his toddler and his much younger girlfriend on a camping holiday, leaving me on my lonesome, which I was actually looking forward to being on my own, reading books, watching old films and drinking copious amounts of wine; but my friends thought otherwise.

On the Tuesday night before the kids going on holiday I was alone and feeling lonely in my bedroom, mostly reading stories on this site and occasionally flicking onto my new favourite porn channel, which I'd overheard some guys at work talking about and had already cum twice, when Alice's words sprang to mind. ... my sex toy was fun; but a real cock would certainly be nicer, wouldn't it?

I weakened and fortified by a now empty bottle of wine set about finding a hotel on the coast.

Hmmmm ... this wasn't as easy as I'd hoped.

a) They were very expensive

b) most were fully booked; especially where I wanted to go.

After an hour or so I lowered my expectations and eventually found a pub-hotel on the edge of a small village, further up the coast from my first choice; the price was about right but when I tried to book, it too was full. But, there was a link to an adjoining caravan site, which had a single 'cancellation.'

As I speed-read the home page, it was actually a Private site but there was a vacancy next week at a bargain price.

Result!

The pictures were lovely, alongside 6 or 7 others, it sat above a small private cove, mostly pebbles but also some sandy bits next to some gorgeous dunes that would suit 'naturalists' ... what wasn't to like? I really loved the idea of wandering aimlessly along the cliff tops imagining I was a character in an Emily Bronte story; or such like.

I booked it, read another couple of sexy stories, masturbated again ... then fell fast sleep, until the alarm went off at 7am and the real world started up again.

The next couple of days went by in a flash, getting the kids clothes sorted for their holiday on top of everything else wasn't easy; but hey ... I'm a woman; and with the help of more red wine, strong coffee and cigarettes (yes; I'd started smoking again!) I got through.

Friday arrived and Keith arrived to pick up his two very excited boys at the allotted time and as he drove away "Enjoy yourselves! Have fun." I lied as I shouted at them; as my sons excitedly waved back and Keith's pretty; some would say 'tarty' new girlfriend had a haunted look on her young face, presumably thinking of all the fun and games her new family would have in a camp-field in the middle of nowhere.

After tea, I quickly packed my suitcase and a cool bag with some food and wine in; then set about an evening of DIY sex fun reading sexy stories and watching dirty porno films.

After breakfast I packed my trusty Fiat 500, and smiled as I thought, "there's 106 miles to the seaside, I've got a full tank of petrol, half a pack of cigarettes, it's sunny, and I'm wearing sunglasses!"

Vroom ... and awaaaay.

Just over two hours later I was slowly driving through the tiny fishing village looking for the Sailor's Arms where I would pick up the caravan keys, which was sited half a mile behind their car park.

I soon found it and went inside, to find it quite busy with people having lunch. After a few minutes I introduced myself to a rather good looking young man who was serving behind the bar.

Only with hindsight I realised he gave me a 'funny look' then handed over the envelope with the keys inside and instructions about how everything worked.

As I walked back to my car I wondered if this tattooed 'surfer dude' was going to be my 'Spanish Waiter'? Hmmmm ... who knows.

The winding road up the hill was a bit bumpy but where the caravan was parked looked immaculate, as did the handful of picturesque wooden chalets that were alongside too.

As I unlocked the door a couple walking past stopped and welcomed me, introducing themselves as Dale and Jeanne, again; there was a 'funny look' when I explained that I was alone and no one would be joining me; but I just ignored it and said something like "I will see" when they asked if I wanted to join them on the beach later.

The caravan was even nicer than in the photos; tastefully decorated and nipping clean too. I pushed my bags into the bedroom and put the kettle on for a nice cup of coffee and a sandwich that I'd already prepared.

I took my coffee and sandwich and went out onto the veranda to scope my surroundings. The sun was shining and the view was amazing; this was going to be exactly the holiday I needed.

As I lit my cigarette my eyes nearly popped out of my head when I realised that everyone; perhaps forty or fifty people of all ages, shapes and sizes on the beach were ... naked!

My jaw dropped and I had a strange feeling in my stomach.

What the Hell?

Then my eyes diverted to the dunes a few hundred yards to my right and there was a group of men, surrounding one in the middle who was ... wanking two as he sucked on a third cock!

I was dumbfounded and rushed back inside to find the details that I'd printed off ... oh shitting shit!

When I read it more carefully the word 'naturalist' which appeared five times ... didn't have an L in it ... this was a NATURIST BEACH ... for nudists! What had I done?

I sat inside and slowly finished my coffee and sandwich, trembling with embarrassment and considered packing the car up and returning home; but what would my friends say?

Coffee wasn't going to be the answer, was it ... this was wine o'clock. A very large glass was poured and drunk far too quickly.

A second glass was drunk with me standing at the doors of the veranda and I reviewed the scene playing out on the beach; thankfully the men had left the dunes but I could still see them all sunbathing in two groups.

Then I spotted my new neighbours sitting with two other couples and obviously all were naked, but looking remarkably relaxed; as were everyone else ... the only person within a square mile who was upset or self-conscious was me.

As the wine took over the more relaxed I became, looking left, right and centre over and over again ... digesting everyone on the beach; soon realising that they were all ages, sizes and shapes and no one appeared to give a damn ... so, with my little Devil sitting on my shoulder, I thought 'why not? No one knows me?'

I opened my bag and took out my 4 year old bikini and wished I'd tried it on earlier in the week, as after losing nearly two stone since my husband left me; it was a bit on the loose side; but if I dared do what I was thinking, about it wasn't going to stay on anyways.

On top I pulled on a baggy t-shirt then my denim 'Daisy Duke' cut off shorts and with butterflies in my stomach, away I went.

There was a sign at the path leading down to beach from the caravans that explained that it was a Naturist Beach and BEWARE people may be unclothed.

No Shit Sherlock!

A bit late now though.

Although I felt all eyes were on me, no one really paid me any attention at all until I walked past my new neighbours who greeted me like a long lost friend and asked if I wanted to join them; mortified I shook my head and showed them the book I intended reading and kept on walking until I found a spot, near the dunes with no one too close by.

I nervously took my t-shirt and shorts off but stopped short at my bra, then rubbed suntan lotion all over, which, due to the circumstances actually felt a bit sexy, especially when I rubbed it into my slightly saggy 32b boobies.

Without having the courage to take my bikini top off I lay on my stomach and began flicking through a magazine, but was really scoping the beach. For as far as my eyes could see there were dangling cocks, tits of all sizes and women's pussies on show for all to see; and believe me ... I looked at them all.

Most people were paddling in the sea, sunbathing or reading magazines, with a small group of men, who were playing Frisbee, which had its comic moments!

I've been going topless since my teenage years; but only ever on Spanish beaches; never at home in the UK so it took an hour or so before I finally plucked up courage to take my top off; and as I rubbed more lotion onto them I caught the eye of a presumably married man about 10 yards away who smiled and gave me a thumbs-up; which made me blush.

As I continued pretending to read my magazine I kept changing positions to catch the sun; and became ever more aware of people looking at me; both men and women; but I suppose being on my own would explain that; but ... and this isn't meant to be arrogant in any way; I was certainly in the youngest 10% of women on the beach and probably one of the slimmest too.

Plus; while I'm 37 now, and my divorce has taken some toll on me; I was once voted the third prettiest girl in my Year and as was being proved; could occasionally 'still turn a head'.

It didn't dawn on me at first but because my pants were now a bit on the loose side, so when I lay on my back with my legs pulled apart, trying to tan the insides of my thighs my hairy pussy was probably on show!

On a beach like this I don't know why; perhaps it was the voyeuristic nature of looking up my panties and seeing my prominent labia; but at one stage from under my sunglasses I spotted two men sitting on the grassy edge of the dunes looking over at me; and one dirty bugger; the youngest who looked a bit like Harry Potter, was actually playing with his tiddler!

By nature I should have been shocked and screamed; but for some reason (the wine?) I began deliberately spreading my legs in such a way that it gave them a better view; and I nervously adjusted them twice, pretending to brush sand off my pussy; but really making sure that it was as wet as it felt; and it was.

Shaking with excitement I looked around the beach and saw a few people had left or were leaving. Somehow this gave me some hidden courage and tightly closing my eyes behind my sunglasses I tentatively raised my hips and quickly slid my bikini pants off.

My hands were trembling as I sat up and put them in my bag, then began applying more sun cream; making sure my new admirers got an even better look at my hairy fanny, which was now pulsating with excitement.

What was happening to me?

I'd never ever considered doing anything remotely like this before; yet here I was naked on a public beach and showing myself off to two strangers.

As a young woman I was never averse to wearing low cut tops and short skirts; and in recent years I loved the fashion for tight jeans and Lycra leggings; but flashing my most intimate part to two strangers? Never in a million years.

I looked over again and the 'Harry Potter' had turned away from my gaze and his arm was now pumping like a piston; until it suddenly stopped and he slumped onto his side.

WOW! I was staggered but oddly turned on and desperately fought the temptation to actually play with myself.

When I looked again both men had gone so I got back to reading my magazine, occasionally spreading my legs to let the sun get to my over heating pussy.

As the afternoon wore on, the beach slowly emptied, but a couple who were sitting behind me now caught my attention.

He was a huge hairy bear of a man; well over 6 feet tall, heavily tattooed and looked like a body builder, his wife on the other hand was very pretty, 5 feet nothing, with long black hair and abnormally big boobs for her size (possibly not the originals?)

He stood up and did some stretches which made his long cock swing from side to side, and made me chuckle, which he saw, then made it swing back and forth before saying something to his wife, who grinned and knelt beside him tickling his ball bag then tugging on his cock until it began to visibly stiffen until the knob peeped out of its holder.

Not for the first time that afternoon I was shocked; but kept watching intently, especially when she started kissing it ... then actually sucking it ... right there on the beach!

He stood with his hands on his hips grinning at me as the tiny woman performed one Hell of a sloppy blow job; making that long dick grow into an absolute Monster.

After five minutes or so he curled his finger and waved towards me; inviting me to join in, but I tipped my sunglasses and shook my head, as I desperately squeezed my thighs together to stop myself fingering my fanny ... but it wasn't easy.

He curled his lip; then took hold of the woman's hair and began fucking her mouth while never taking his eyes off mine, slowly bucking his hips until he sighed an almighty sigh; then both smiled and waved at me before packing their bits n bobs away and with one final wave, left the beach.

By this stage I couldn't get back to the caravan quickly enough, quickly pulling my shorts up and not even putting my bikini back on, just pulling my t-shirt over my quivering boobs as I half ran along the beach, as I was so desperate to finger myself.

When I reached the pathway Dale, Jeanne and one of the other couples blocked my way while chatting to a swarthy looking fella; with dark, leathery weather beaten features, a slight paunch, a gold hoop earring and grey hair that was far too long at the back for a man his age; but probably, in his mind masking the baldness at the front.

The couple greeted me and introduced me to Lionel; who lived in one of the chalets. I was pleasant; but in desperate need of sexual relief, and kindly declined their offer of joining them in the pub later that night.

I was hardly through the caravan door when I was pulling my shorts down, then dashing into the toilet for a massive pee; rubbing my clit and stroking my sticky fanny at the same time, until I had an uncontrollable orgasm which made me actually shake and shiver ... then as I flopped backwards, peeing all over the floor, which I'd seen once in a porno film; but had never ever done anything like it in my life!

Now only wearing my baggy t-shirt, shaking and not yet fully satisfied, I hunted the kitchen until I found a floor cloth, then got down on my hands and knees to clean my pee off the floor. As I did so, my tits jiggled from side to side so I nonchalantly decided to take my t-shirt off to finish cleaning my piss up ... naked... again.

Quickly closing the curtains I spent the next hour or so drinking another large glass of wine, stroking my titties and pussy and still with no clothes on; which seemed so decadent and left me feeling as horny as a sex starved teenager as I re-lived the events of the afternoon.

At about 7pm I'd run out of wine and cigarettes, and was starting to get hungry too.

So; reluctantly put my clothes back on and drunkenly strolled down to the village to re-stock on my essentials (are cigarettes and wine considered essentials?), and something from a take-away too.

The Smuggler's Arms where my new friends would be looked inviting, but I continued the couple of hundred yards into the village were I had earlier spotted a pizzeria next to a Nisa supermarket.

My pizza would take 20 minutes, giving me enough time to buy some wine, ciggies and perhaps chocolate too.

The shop was empty apart from a bored lank haired youth with a straggly beard wearing headphones, behind the counter.

I put two bottles of red in my basket, then saw the fruit selection, and selected some grapes, apples and as I picked out some bananas had the naughtiest of thoughts!

Still horny as Hell and not having my vibrator with me, a big yellow banana could make a lovely substitute; but, sadly they were all on the ripe side.

Then, next to them I saw some huge carrots which were long, thick, tapered and rock hard, so I picked up a bag of 5.

At the counter the lad, who looked a bit like Shaggy from Scooby Doo hardly lifted his head as he put everything through the scanner; until I asked for 40 cigarettes and, as the carrots still looked a bit earthy, lowered my voice and pointed at some condoms on the shelf behind him; "A packet of those, please." I nervously stammered and pointed at the display.

'Shaggy' looked me dead in the eyes as he scanned them, then raised his eyebrows and grinned salaciously as he slowly put them in the plastic bag, while I blushed scarlet.

I paid on my card; rushed next door, collected my pizza then walked as fast as possible back to the caravan.

The shop assistant had unnerved me, making my adrenaline sink to my feet.

I sat on the veranda watching the sun set as I drank more wine and ate my pizza, which was delicious; although I only ate half, leaving the rest for Sunday.

I was now feeling more than a little bit drunk; so at about 9 locked the veranda doors then nervously took a huge phallic shaped carrot from the fridge, pulled out my tablet; poured yet another glass of wine and an hour of wanton masturbation beckoned.

With a deep breath and a naughty tingle between my legs I stripped off again and lounged, bare-ass naked on the sofa, with a towel underneath me ... just in case of any more accidents. Having been married ten years and now with two young sons, masturbation was normally a quick late night bedroom thing; done under the cover of darkness ... but tonight it just seemed ever so naughty to walk around naked and masturbate in a living room.

The stories I had been reading recently were becoming ever naughtier and the pornos much dirtier than I would ever have dared imagine I would ever, ever watch, never mind actively seek out only six months ago.

I quickly found a comfortable position half lying against a big cushion, with my left leg dangling from the sofa and the other curled up as I rested my tablet against it and held my wine with the other, occasionally putting it on a small side table so I could stroke my boobs and pussy when the stories were turning me on.

I flicked through a couple I'd pre-saved as they weren't as exciting as I'd expected, eventually settling on a favourite author who still had 40 or so stories that I hadn't read.

The first I chose was about a MILF and her young neighbours; three brothers who took it in turns to visit her; after three pages I was already squirming, but desperately trying to keep myself from cumming too quickly.

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers