The Wrong Holiday Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Half way through the second MILF story, the woman was at a Christmas party and she ended up in store cupboard with three men, I finally had to give in to temptation and with shaking hands unwrapped a condom. In my state I was all fingers and thumbs, then breathing very heavily I slid it along the long fat carrot ... Jesus!

Would I?

Could I?

Lying back in the same position as before I rubbed the hard tip along my hot pussy which was trying to suck it in!

In it went, much easier and deeper than I'd imagined; nearly taking my breath away.

Taking a deep breath I slowly pulled it out then eased an inch or two back inside my sticky quim and let out a big sigh as I soon relaxed ... it was huge , touching parts of my fanny which no man had ever touched ...this was as dirty as I'd ever been; I mean ... fucking myself with an 8 inch carrot ... at my age?

Back out again it slid, making me gasp as I looked down to see it glistening with my pussy juices; then back in to the hilt and out ... and in ... faster, harder... I was now bending forward to watch as I fucked myself ever faster and faster until I had to flick my engorged clit ... it only took seconds and aaaaagggghhhh ooooohhhhooohhh ... ooooyafucker!

I came good and hard; shaking and shivering like a shitting dog as the carrot slit out on its own.

WOW! That was damn good ... and the night was still young.

I spent the next hour or more reading ever more dirty stories and occasionally moving across to my porno site; all the time slowly fucking my pussy with that long and fat phallus.

Eventually the stories and pornos were entering group and even gang-bang territory, something I had hardly ever looked at before, but tonight I couldn't get enough!

Obviously the descriptions of fucking and sucking cock in the stories really, really turned me on ... but now the stories and films began featuring 'anal;' something else I'd never dreamed of or considered before ... but one film, a woman and a group of young studs, had me all hot and bothered and I found myself twisting to one side, resting my weight on my shoulders with my feet towards my chest to see how deep I could get the carrot as the actress got merrily fucked in all three holes at the same time.

It wasn't easy and as I tried to push the carrot back into my fanny it accidentally touched my bum hole ... YIKES! I have to admit, it did feel very naughty and incredibly sexy, so I pressed the fat tip harder and harder against my puckered arsehole, until a bit went in a little bit ... oooohhh uuuugghh ... it felt weird, so I stopped.

The woman in the film was meant to be a Teacher and with some unruly pupils, and what they were getting up to nearly made my eyes pop out of my head ... although I couldn't take them off the screen.

As the third boy in a row fucked her arse I jiggled my position again until one foot was on the back of the sofa and the other was curled up against my tummy as I gave my fanny another good hard fuck with the carrot to lube it up, then fiddled and twisted until it was rubbing against my bum hole again and ever so slowly but firmly I pushed and pushed, growling and grunting as the long vegetable went further and further inside my arse.

After fucking my pussy with it for over an hour the carrot was now becoming very pliable and it slid up my arse with far too much ease until it was all in!

I lay like this watching the end of the movie; maybe 5 or 6 minutes, slowly and gently fucking my own arse with a carrot until I became nicely relaxed and gradually began speeding up the plunges and I was soon quite roughly fucking my own arsehole!

The end of that film had her riding one boy cowgirl style while she alternately sucked two and the other boy fucked her arse at the same time ... I was certainly intrigued.

Pulling the carrot out; I was shocked to see it was stained; but in my my muddled state this just excited me even more; and I quickly crossed the room to choose a firmer orange vegetable!

Just as clumsily as before I eventually covered this carrot with a fresh condom and waddled back to the sofa, were I gently lay down again, slid my hand between my legs to check that my pussy was still wet ... it most certainly was, then legs wide apart and pulled back I gave the new hard carrot a few sharp pushes and deep inside my arse it went, making me yelp then groan as it filled my most private cavity from top to bottom. Then, as I corrected my breathing I slid the new, fatter one up and into my pussy with one firm push ... Oh my God I thought I was going to be sick ... or spontaneously orgasm, or both.

My breathing was erratic as I held both carrots in place with one hand, pushing and pulling and jiggling ... OH .. OH OH ... OH ... OH FUCK!

This was fucking mind blowing as I slowly wriggled around trying to get comfortable and keep the sexy veg in place.

It took a couple of minutes for me to get my breathing back on track; but when I did, I perched the tablet against a lamp and my DP frigathon was soon in full flow.

It didn't take long for me to rub my clit as both sex-vegetables were buried deep inside me; actually touching through the membrane and when I came ... WOW, WOW and thrice WOW! I was convulsing as an orgasm rocketed through my body like never before; and yes some more piss did squirt out onto the floor, which I wiped with the towel.

At this stage I was absolutely wrecked ... in more ways than one. I cleaned the floor and wrapped the condom covered carrots in a bag and, making sure no one was around put them in the outside bin.

Thankfully I was very drunk so got to sleep quite quickly, but the next morning my arse really ached ... but in a good way; so much so I had to have another little finger play before getting out of bed.

I hobbled to the bathroom and I took my first pee of the day there was a rumble in my tummy and ... whoosh ... what goes up must come down; and the ravishing I'd given my arse the previous night took its toll; and I nearly had to grip onto the wall to stop taking off; such was the force of my bowel evacuation!

There was so much and it was all so powerful I felt a little dizzy when it was all over; but giddily happy at the same time.

As it was lovely and sunny I had my cereal and coffee on the veranda; where I saw the handsome hunk from the pub running along the beach in just a pair of swim shorts. After doing some exercises he turned and saw me. It took a couple of seconds but he smiled and waved; which I did back at him.

"Hmmmm" I mischievously thought; maybe he will be my 'Spanish waiter' after all.

Then away he ran.

I don't know what had got into me, but after last night today was certainly going to be the day for going naked from the get go.

After making some sandwiches and packing some fruit and a bottle of water, I went back to the beach only this time not wearing a bikini under my shirt and shorts.

The denim of my shorts rubbed against my pussy and clit as I made my way along the sand and pebbles to the same spot as Saturday near the dunes, at one stage I thought I might spontaneously orgasm when the rough denim rubbed against my clit as I stumbled over the pebbles.

I rolled the rubber yoga mat out that the owners had left then placed my towel on top. Pretty sure that some men sitting in the dunes were already ogling me, I slowly peeled my t-shirt off, then theatrically dusted some invisible sand from my titties then with a deep breath unbuttoned my shorts and let them fall to my ankles before turning my arse to the dunes before bending over to pick them up.

My God! In under 24 hours I had turned into a fully fledged exhibitionist.

Still standing I smeared lotion all over my body; paying particular attention to rubbing it into my boobs then up and down my legs, bending over again to make sure my ankles had some on, and coincidentally flexing my 'cute arse' towards my new fan club . Then hat and sunglasses in place I sensually lay on the mat and pretended to read a magazine; knowing full well that the same two men as yesterday had now bravely moved a little closer.

After a few minutes of wriggling and rolling around to 'get comfortable' I eventually settled on a position where my legs were slightly parted and I was raised on one elbow reading my magazine and smoking, sneakily watching the men watching me as they tugged on their tiddlers. I was seriously turned on, but stopped short of playing with my clit; contenting myself with stroking and teasing my luscious pubes; which seemed to delight the chubbiest one, who shot a stream of cum down onto the sand.

Not long afterwards my new neighbours Dale, Jeanne, Lionel plus another couple made their way towards me, but stopped about twenty yards away but waving at me as they set their bags and towels down.

A couple of minutes later; leaving my bag and things I had a walk down to the sea to cool off; fully aware that my boobs and arse were jiggling as I negotiated the pebbles. As I was splashing cool water onto my tits I spotted Lionel walking towards me.

"Morning neighbour." He mischievously grinned; "having fun."

"Yes thanks." I nervously replied; suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed at being stark naked next to a naked man who I didn't really know.

He introduced himself again and, soon I became quite comfortable in his company as we casually chatted for a few minutes with him talking a little bit about the beach and local area.

It had been a joke when I was a teen that boys struggled to look me in the eyes when talking to more; regularly dropping their gaze to my boobs which were prominently on show.

I felt that way talking to Lionel, as even in the cold sea his cock must have been about six inches long dangling between his legs.

Thank God for dark sunglasses!

"I think you are going to burn if you're not careful," the old man smiled, "you will need a bit more lotion on; you don't want to burn those lovely breasts now do you?"

"Oh!" I sounded surprised as I realised my boobs were turning pink. "I suppose so."

"Do you mind if I join you?" The svelte man asked with a rather disarming smile.

I shrugged my shoulders and smiled; then we walked together back up the beach, where he detoured to collect his towel and clothes then knelt next to me as I fumbled in my bag for the lotion.

"I see you've met our local pervs, Dumb and Dumber." He chuckled as he nodded his head towards my Fan Club.

I nervously smiled as I popped the top off the bottle.

"They are harmless I suppose." He confided, "but not every woman appreciates their attention."

I didn't want to let him know how turned on they'd made me feel so just nervelessly shrugged; then poured some lotion onto my hand. As I did so I realised that I was about to rub cream into my boobs right in front of this complete stranger.

"Don't mind me, my dear." Lionel chuckled, "I will look away if you'd prefer."

I simpered, then he continued, "unless you'd like me to rub it in for you."

Slightly shocked I shook my head, then slowly rubbed the lotion across my chest; knowing that it was not only going to turn him on, but my voyeurs and me too.

It certainly did turn me on as I cupped my boobs less than two feet away from him and maybe twenty away from two perverts.

"Mmmmmm." Lionel purred at one stage; "oops; sorry ... did I say that out loud?" Then chuckled.

I playfully slapped his arm; "Don't you get any ideas Mister!"

With that he took the bottle from me; "turn over and I will do your back."

Meekly I complied, laying flat on my tummy, resting my face on my hands.

I jumped when the first dollop of lotion landed on my shoulders, but was soon visibly relaxing as his long fingers dug into the muscle around my shoulder blades, then long sweeping strokes down my spine. Then another dollop landed and I was in Heaven, getting a sensual naked massage on a beach.

Even when he rubbed lotion onto my arse I didn't think mischief was afoot ... I was just enjoying his administrations. It was obvious Lionel had done this before; the pressure from his fingers was just perfect as he pressed on my thighs and calves; then back up to my arse; constantly adding ever more lotion making his massage ever more sensual.

Alternating between my quivering arse and lower back Lionel whispered; "Just pull your knees in and raise yourself up a little honey."

Without a second thought I did as commanded.

Lionel squirted more lotion onto the crack of my arse then slid his fingers between the cheeks; rubbing the sticky liquid into my most sensitive area.

Half asleep; my response was to purr like a kitten.

The next few minutes were very naughty as he tried to finger me; but I kept giggling and wiggling my hips to stop him. Eventually I rolled onto my back; grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

"You're a very naughty man!" I smirked.

"You don't know how naughty, sweetheart!" He chuckled.

We spent the next hour or so chatting and smoking; me confessing about my 'mistake' with the booking and now being divorced ... I could tell from the look on his face he was putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5; which was nearer the right answer than he knew.

Over the next couple of hours and when we strolled down to the sea I was sure he was deliberately making his cock swing from side to side; then as we sunbathed, as Lionel rubbed lots of lotion onto me; even my front and between my thighs and legs; he accidentally fingered me as he talked about some of the people on the beach and how this used to be a 'swingers paradise' but not now; not really.

My hairy pubes fascinated him; as I'd already noted every woman I'd seen in the two days were either completely shaved down below or only had a landscaped tuft on show. While I hadn't even trimmed my bush in four years!

I on the other hand didn't put lotion on him; but did give his dangly cock a quick squeeze a couple of times when no one was watching.

As the beach cleared Jeanne came over and asked us to join them in the pub later; which Lionel agreed to on my behalf; but where was the harm? At about 5 we got dressed and left the beach too.

I had a leisurely shower and debated if I should shave my pubes; but my new friend had said time and time again how sexy they looked so decided against it; and I also decided not to masturbate either; keeping that for later.

We had a great night in the pub; with another three or four people drifting in and out of the crowd and the handsome 'surfer dude' barman; Lee, who had given me the caravan keys 'made himself known' to me too. I swear I've never laughed as much in my life; especially when he told everyone about my 'mistake' mixing up naturist with naturalist!

Eventually the night came to an end and it became quite obvious Lionel was looking for more 'fun' and I subtly tried to brush him off, as I was gagging for another frigathon with my carrots and a whole load of porn; but as we had a lingering goodnight kiss his hands sneakily slid up the back of my denim skirt and squeezed my buttocks and teased my knickers making me wiggle.

As I tried to mouth my objections; thinking that an old man like him certainly wasn't my idea of a 'Spanish Waiter' he began nibbling my ear lobe and licking my neck.

Sensing my reticence he began whispering "did I want to finish off what we'd started on the beach?" and "the young pups like Like Lee might have all the stamina; the old dogs like me have all the tricks!"

I love having my ears nibbled and I was soon 'putty in his hands' especially when he pulled my knickers down!

I was hardly inside the van when he pushed me onto the sofa and had his face pushed between my thighs and was licking my pussy!

He had been correct ... he was amazing down there! Nibbling and chewing my prominent labia, gliding his tongue North, South, East and West ... teasing my tingling clit until I couldn't hold back; which he noticed and began sucking and flicking my nubbin with abandon until I had a shimmering and a totally body-shaking orgasm.

When I got my senses back Lionel was standing naked and his long dangler was even longer; thicker and a damn site fucking harder!

"Show me your tits again sweetheart." The old man laughed as he crudely tugged on his cock.

I couldn't get my bra and shirt off quick enough as he pulled my skirt off too.

"Let's start with a titty fuck." He grinned and straddled my stomach; slapping my tits with his cock. "Squash them around it sweetie."

I eagerly complied and poked my tongue out to touch the knob as he rhythmically slid it between my sweaty boobs. "You're fucking keen!"

I giggled, then hung my mouth open wider ... he got the message and leant forward until I could suck his monster cock.

Mmmmmm ... I'd nearly forgot hoe sexy sucking a cock was; I wrapped my fingers around it and sucked the knob like a woman possessed as I wanked the shaft and cradled his swinging balls.

It became evident that at his age he couldn't stay in this position for too long; no matter how good my blow job was; so we shuffled onto our sides into a 69 position and lay sucking and fingering each other for ages; while I was trying to suck his cock out of its roots.

He moved me so that my knees were pulled up under his arms and licked not just my cunt but arsehole too; which was still tingling from the fucking I'd given it the previous night. After I came in that position he moved up until he was squatting over my face; "lick mine now." He panted, "and wank me too."

Unknown to him I'd actually watched a porno the previous evening where a woman did just that; so unabashed I set about yet another sexual first; and judging by the noises he was making ... did a fucking good job too; even getting carried away and fingering his arse at one stage which he wasn't expecting.

Covered in sweat and four orgasms later I realised he hadn't cum; but then again he hadn't fucked me yet ... the last hour had all been oral!

By now Lionel had a look in his eyes that said the best was yet to come.

He held my ankles and slowly pulled them onto his shoulders then nudged his cock against my hot and dripping cunt; "Ready or not, here it comes!" He chuckled, and slowly slid all 7 or 8 inches into my willing hole, which made me pant like child birth in reverse as he battered me for five or more minutes.

"Not long to go." He grinned as he turned me over onto all fours; sliding his monster in then fucking me and slapping my arse at the same time.

Stopping for breath he he ran his hands underneath me to roughly squeeze my tits which made me grimace; but sent another thrill through me too.

"These tablets are good," he confessed via a sigh; "but I've got to cum."

"Do you want me to suck you off." I cheekily offered.

"You are dirtier than you look; aren't you?" Lionel chuckled as he pulled his cock out of my stretched cunt.

I turned around, grinned and raised my eyebrows.

The old man lounged back on the sofa with his still hard cock pointing at me; down to work I went. I sucked and tugged his long cunt flavoured cock, chewed on his ball sack as I frantically wanked him, then with as much cock as I could manage to get in my mouth, shook his heavy balls as I wanked the shaft and only then did he begin to arch his back and breathe heavily ...then he grabbed my head and pulled it further onto his cock and with a loud groan filled my throat with age old spunk, puling my head back and forth, sucking all the while until he had totally emptied his balls.

He flopped back and I just rocked back and forth taking in the last hour and a half as I digested his ejaculate.

"Wow." He panted.

"You're not kidding," I laughed, "Wow indeed."

With one last kiss he dressed and went back to his cottage; he may not have been the virile young waiter I'd fantasised about but the old man had left me well and truly fucked.