The Wrong Holiday Pt. 02

Story Info
The holiday adventures continue.
6.5k words
4.56
10.1k
15
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers

It was nice and warm as I lay naked on my towel; trying to read a rather racy novel; but my mind kept wandering back to Sunday and my wild sex session with Lionel; making me wriggle about.

Eventually I lit a cigarette and wandered down to the sea to cool off.

As I wiggled and jiggled the 100 or so yards I was aware of movement in the dunes to the side of me... Harry Potter was back; and I couldn't have been happier.

The sea water was cold, but I was still hot as Hell as I splashed around in the surf daring him to join me.

He didn't; even when I splashed water onto my titties; but he did move onto the sand for a closer look.

Again, Potter was certainly not a sexy Spanish waiter; probably about 18 or 19, slightly dumpy and very geeky... but he was male and I was an incredibly horny female.

Bless him; he was a Master of Restraint and even looked away as I mischievously walked straight past him; perhaps only three or four feet away as I sashayed back to my lonely spot.

With my back to him I slowly dried myself down; deliberately spreading my legs and bending over, giving him a flash of my hairy pussy.

Nothing... he just sat looking at me.

Suitably dry I stood smoking and drinking water for a few minutes, to tease him further. I don't know what I was really expecting him to do... he was a shy peeping Tom; not the Lothario of my fantasies... but I was getting ever more turned on; and desperate for a fiddle with my pussy.

After another 30-40 minutes of sunbathing I needed to pee. It was too much of a faff to go back to the caravan; so with only my 'friend' near by I made the decision to go into the dunes.

So, cigarette in hand off I went, as naked as the day I was born apart from sunglasses and a straw hat.

Once over the top I nervously looked around; and when I couldn't see anyone squatted down and let go.

I'd never pee'd in public before... I'd never done a lot of things in public before yesterday!

Once in mid flow I looked up to see young Potter kneeling in the sand watching me; shorts around his ankles and cock in hand... wanking furiously.

My jaw dropped and even if I'd wanted to I couldn't stop peeing... it came out like a brewers horse!

Even before I'd finished my fingers found my clit and I began rubbing it in time with the youngsters own tugging, seconds later he screwed his face up and a glob of spunk flew out onto the sand; then after a tight squeeze a second globule followed.

This was too much for me and I had to slide a finger into my pussy and press my palm against my clit... this did it and I too had a quivering orgasm; dropping forward onto one hand for balance as I kept fingering myself.

Potter didn't move; just pulling fruitlessly on his shrinking todger.

"Come here." I called over, but he shook his head. Sadly; I whimpered "Please?"

Again he shook his head.

"I will though." A strangers voice to my left replied. Shocked I looked up to see a tall posh looking old man with a Labrador standing about four feet away.

"If he won't I'll let you suck my dick." He grinned then stepped forward sliding his shorts down as he walked towards me; revealing a semi-hard cock poking out of his bushy pubes.

"I... I...I..." stammered as I continued fingering myself.

"Too late now honey." The man chuckled and took a handful of hair, tugged my head back and pushed his cock against my lips; "come on you dirty tramp!" he huskilly told me; "open up and suck it."

I swiftly pulled my finger out of my pussy and raised myself to my knnes then did as I was told, quickly sucked his swelling dick for all I was worth, as he tightened his grip on my hair and fucked my mouth at the same time.

"It's been a while since I came across a tart like you here." He laughed; "but there's always one or two ever Summer... married cunts whose husband can't get it up; can he?" He taunted as my tongue rolled around his fat knob.

The truth didn't matter as we both fulfilled some kind of kinky fantasy.

With his cock filling my mouth I heard him call over to Potter; "Come on son... stick it up her; she's fucking gagging for a cock in the other end."

"Open wide, sweetie." The old man cackled as I felt Potter fumbling behind me; "That's it lad... shove your cock in as far as it'll go... she won't say no?" He cackled with a hard thrust pushing his cock to the back of my throat; " Will you?" I shook my head.

Seconds later I felt the young lad's cock brush against my pussy and with a gentle push, in it went, making my eyes roll back.

"Go on son; as hard as you like; tarts like this like a good hard fuck; don't you?" Still sucking o his pipe I meekly nodded, then wrapped a hand around the shaft and began wanking it as I sucked.

"You dirty fucking tart!" The old man sighed as I cupped his balls and swirled my tongue around the knob again; "Does your husband know what a cocksucking tart he's married to?" He laughed again and tightly tugged my hair; "or is he watching us fuck his wife with his tiddler in his hand?"

As Potter's confidence built up so did his fucking; which was pushing my harder onto the old man's boner.

As I sucked him like a porn star, his breathing was getting shallower and I sensed that he was on the verge of cumming; so I really went to town; desperate for a mouthful of a strangers spunk; and I wasn't disappointed... he must have really been saving it up as it was a full load that spilled out as I tried to catch my breath.

"Shit... you dirty tart!" He gasped as he rocked back with spunk dripping from his purple knob; "show me!"

With Potter fucking me like a little terrier; I opened my mouth to show him all his delicious spunk on my tongue then tipped my head back and swallowed it like a lovely oyster.

"You dirty cocksucking tart!" The old man grinned as he tucked his cock into his pants; "Is your husband watching us?"

It was my turn to grin now; "You'll never know.!"

Potter then slid his hands around and grabbed my tits before banging away until he too came; deep inside my pussy.

Shattered; I fell onto my side laughing; and instantly slid my hand between my legs. My pussy was on fire; and considering Harry Potter had just had a wank twenty minutes previously; I was dripping cum at that end too.

All the time we had been entangled the old man's dog had just sat there watching us... what must it have thought?

I couldn't stop myself frigging my clit; and it was even sexier than I'd expected having not just Potter and the old stranger standing watching me; but another man walking a dog about twenty feet away.

Obviously it didn't take me long and this one was a real boneshaker.

The old man then shrugged his shoulders and just looked at me quite disdainfully, before wandering off to finish is walk.

Young Potter looked sheepish as he pulled up his shorts and drifted off back into the dunes, no doubt for even more perving.

When I got my breath back, I needed another pee... but this one didn't lead to any more naughtiness.

Sated for another day I made my way back to my towel where I lit a post coitus ciggy and back to the sea to clean up a little; but the taste of spunk in my mouth was so erotic.

Back at my towel I couldn't stop grinning at how naughty I'd just been... and even had to have a little fiddle; but not enough to cum.

As the afternoon wore on a few more people arrived; all same sex couples and all very polite and friendly enough.

Eventually I made my way back to the caravan and as I approached Lionel's chalet I saw a van backed up to the gate.

When he saw me looking he waved; "had fun?" I chuckled and replied; "That's for me to know. Anyway; you're not moving out are you?" I asked with a broad smile on my face.

"No, just loading up some works for an exhibition... nothing to worry about?"

I must have looked puzzled;

"You didn't know that I was an artist; did you?" He sheepishly smiled. I shook my head.

"Let's go to the Sailors for a bite to eat and I will tell you all about it." My friend cheerily smiled; "about 6.30?"

"Okay, 6.30 it is a date." I replied.

As I checked my phone for messages I saw a couple from my friends who wanted to know if I'd met 'a handsome young stud yet.'

I just sent back smiley faces; they wouldn't have believed me any way.

As I was showering my fingers obviously went through my pubes; and the naughtiest of thoughts entered my head... I fumbled in my washbag for a razor and ten minutes later my bush was gone!

It was nowhere near as easy as I'd expected; especially around my naughty bits; but I persevered and got 99% off; although it left a bit of a red rash.

Dinner with Lionel was rather lovely; and he told me that he actually was an artist; with a gallery that his daughter ran down by the docks; but he regularly had exhibitions around the country; and one was starting a week later; but he had to go and supervise the unloading and layout over the next few days.

I playfully pouted; to which Lionel placed his hand on my knee and moved it inside my denim skirt up to my thigh and whispered; "We've still got tonight and I will be back on Friday."

It was a very convivial evening, where we mostly talked about our lives and pasts... with my Award Winning artist and three times divorced friend certainly being the most interesting by far; but there was always the frison of sexual excitement in the air; and we both knew it.

About 9 he suggested we go back to his home and I could see his works (phnnnar phnnaar).

Linking arms we made our way up the stony road to the top of the hill and past the caravans to where he lived.

The inside was very Bohemian; paintings of all shapes and sizes; some finished some not lying and hanging everywhere; plus art and artefacts as well as rugs of all colours and fabrics everywhere the eye could see.

As he poured more wine we chatted a little about his paintings; but really we both knew we were here for sex and sweaty sex at that.

I still hadn't told him about my escapade earlier in the day; I didn't want him to think any less of me (ha ha.ha).

We did a little guided tour eventually stopping at his bedroom; which held a large woodern bed covered in a silk quilt and surrounded by all kinds of weird and wonderful objects and art; plenty of it being of a sexual nature.

"So," I took a deep breath; "this is your lair... the scene of all your conquests?"

"Not all of them my dear; " Lionel smiled; "the kitchen has seen a few things too." He then took my glass off me and laid it on the dresser. "Shall we?"

"I never thought you'd ask"

Lionel then deftly took my shirt off, kissing my cleavage as he unhooked my bra, then continued as he unzipped my skirt and I shimmied until it fell to the floor.

The grey haired lover was now suckling my teats and squeezing my arse a the same time, while I fumbled with his shirt buttons, then slowly pulled his shorts down to find he wasn't wearing underpants... making his massive cock spring to attention!

"Oh!" I giggled; "Ooooohh! Who's a big boy?" It certainly was harder and even longer than the previous evening.

"God bless the NHS my dear; I had high hopes for this evening so took a little blue pill... just in case."

"Well I'm glad you did," I told him as my fingers wrapped around the rock hard shaft; and we kissed for the first time; a long passionate swirling tongues kind of kiss.

"Shall we?" Lionel grinned and waved his hand towards the bed. Seconds later we were tumbling all over each other; him sucking and playing with my tits and I couldn't keep my hands off his beautiful cock.

Eventually we manoeuvred until he was on his back and I was kneeling next to him wanking him and then bending forward so I could give him a blow job.

As I licked and sucked it his hands caressed my arse and thighs; slowly winding there way between my legs; where he stroked my puffed up labia through the nylon of my panties.

"What have we here?" He asked as he pulled the gusset to one side; "or should I say; what's missing?"

I turned to look at him; everyone else is shaved so I thought...why not? Do you like it bald?"

Lionel gave my arse a playful slap; "it looks even sexier than I remember; " then he pulled them off and pulled my leg across his chest; "now let's see if it tastes nicer too."

His long tongue then flashed across my slit making me purr; but I soon got back to my administrations on that humungous cock. We stayed in the 69 position for ages, with him bringing me to the brink three or four times with his fingers and tongue... if only he knew it still had Harry Potter's cum in it!

It was my turn tonight, as I was so horny so I rode him Cowgirl style; bouncing up and down until I ran out of breath; then slid down until my clit was pressing against him and began thrusting and rubbing until I came with a gasp and a long sigh.

"Your turn now" I grinned and raised myself up onto my hands; which meant my tits nearly swung off he fucked my so hard with that rock hard thing of his; and after maybe 5 minutes his nostrils flared and whoosh... one last thrust filled my pussy with its second load of cum in a day.

Lionel looked exhausted; but as he lay beside me I licked his wilting cock clean of lumpy spunk and my pussy juices.

There was to be no more that night; but Hell's Bells... I'd had a threesome with two strangers and now shagged a pensioner to within an inch of his life.

Not bad for a middle-aged woman having a crisis holiday!

I had a lovely deep sleep but woke at about 8; full of the joys of Spring and just like the previous day; went without dressing as I busied myself making breakfast. Obviously we are all naked at some time and take it for granted; but 'being naked' from choice is really sexy, especially with the curtains all being open.

Breakfast sorted and hot coffee ready I picked up my cigarettes and nonchalantly sat and ate breakfast on the veranda, without a care in the world.

I was only being a little bit brave as the 'vans either side were empty and all I could see in the dunes were a couple of dog walkers (neither I recognised) and someone running along the beach.

I slowly gathered my things and about 11 made my way down to the beach in my sarong and bikini. I tip-toed along the pebbles to my favoured spot near the dunes and arranged my towel and bits before stripping off; which was still a sexual buzz for me.

I covered my body in lotion taking special care on my bald mound which was showing less of a rash today.

I then lay on my side reading and smoking for an hour or so, then wandered down to the sea but there were still only a handful of people further along the beach; even my new friends from yesterday hadn't made an appearance.

Back at my spot I dried myself, put more lotion on as it was getting quite hot and as I sat down lit a cigarette. A minute or so later I spotted a couple of figures making their way across the dunes; one of whom was young Harry Potter; which perked me up.

I pretended not to have seen them as they made their way to nearly the bottom, where they sat down. Being the new found minx I rolled over a couple of times, spreading my legs to give them a flash of my newly shaven haven... which worked because I saw 'Harry' nudge his friend and point at me, then they both began laughing and nudging each other; which made me presume he had told his friend about Tuesday.

Soon I put my book down and took my cigarettes out. As I lit it the two teens stood up and nervously started walking towards me, both bare chested and wearing baggy shorts. The taller one had big colourful tattoos across his shoulders, arms and a leg.

My heart was pumping like a pneumatic pump and my stomach was now churning over and over.

"Have you got a 'spare' missus?" The taller one asked.

I looked up over my sunglasses to see that it was actually the lad from the supermarket; Shaggy.

"What?" I nervously asked, I don't know why but I coyly covered my boobs with my arm.

"A 'spare'," he repeated as he towered above me, "a smoke?" then mimed smoking.

I handed him the packet and he cheekily took two; putting one behind his ear; "have you got a light then?" He asked and I handed him my lighter.

"Mind if we join you?" He sort of asked through a plume of smoke. Before I could answer both had sat down either side of me.

As I sat up, I nervously raised my knees to cover my tits from their gaze; which 'Shaggy' made no attempt to hide.

"We might as well join in, eh?" He smirked and began pulling his basketball shorts down; revealing an obscene cock... totally at odds with his skinny physique! It was still 'on slack' as my husband used to say but was easily as long as Lionel's and even thicker.

'Harry' on the other hand was simply 'ordinary' and nervousness left him with a little walnut.

When Shaggy turned to lie on his side his cock actually flopped across his thigh.

"Can't take your eyes off it, can you missus?" He smirked again before taking another puff of his cigarette.

"The girls call it the Babymaker!" then cackled.

I didn't mean to say anything but found myself saying "What?"

'Harry' chipped in, "he's got three kids...well... three and a half." Then began chuckling.

Confused, I turned to look at Shaggy, hoping he'd explain.

He confidently shrugged his shoulders; "Yeh... I've got three proper ones and then... there's the other one." He shrugged his shoulders again and took the cigarette from behind his ear, and waved his hand for the lighter again. "She works in the village and's married and wanted a baby... her fat fuck of a husband must be firing blanks or something and... she knew about 'this'" then lifted his now semi-hard cock for me to inspect, "and my soldiers were all fertile... so she was waiting after work one night in her car and..." he shrugged his shoulders again, then made his cock twitch, which made me smile; "and nearly ripped my clothes off to get at it!" Both lads then laughed; but I was transfixed on his still growing cock.

"She fucking loved it; some nights she got that carried away sucking it she forgot she wanted my baby!"

Again both boys laughed out loud. By now I was lying on my back again and smoking; letting them pore their eyes over me while Shaggy told his story.

Shaggy went into more detail, telling me about her sucking his cock in the car when someone was watching and even making her take his cock up her arse before cumming in her cunt.

I know I shouldn't but I was now squirming like a bitch on heat, especially because his cock was now sticking right out as he stroked it; pulling the foreskin right back so I could see the bulbous knob.

When he'd finished a second story about another married woman that he regularly fucks, my chest was heaving up and down and my nipples were ready to burst.

There was silence for a short while then he got onto his knees, which made his cock look amazing; "He said you let him fuck you yesterday while you sucked off an oldie." He blurted out as he began fumbling with my lotion bottle. "Did you?"

Horrified; but not totally surprised I meekly nodded.

"Fucking Hell Little Man! You lost your cherry in a threesome!" The two then high fived above me.

"Is this where you pick up all your girlfriends? I asked.

"Fucking Hell NO!" he shook his head and flicked the top off the bottle and sniffed it. "This place is normally full of lezzers and oldies; not my thing."

He then shook the bottle and pointed it at me and squeezed; squirting two long streaks of white suntan lotion across my heaving tits, which made them both giggle.

"You sod!" I gasped and jumped up to a sitting position which made some cream drip off my tit.

"Here; I'll rub it in for you." Shaggy laughed then grabbed a tit and shook it; "go on missus; lie down and let us rub it in for you."

Mag58
Mag58
2,752 Followers
12