The Wrong Holiday Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My eyes were nearly popping out of my head at this stage so I lay back and the two boys began rubbing cream into my tits and the lank haired older one tweaking my nipples which made me bite my lip.

Soon his hands were wandering down my tummy to my now, shaven haven which made me shiver.

The tattooed boy took the cream again and squirted it across my mound, which again made me flinch.

On impulse I slightly spread my legs, not even caring someone might be looking. Shaggy got the message and rubbed cream all the way between my legs and began fingering me; which made me gasp and arch my back.

His long boney finger went in further than my ex-husbands cock and for a scruff he sure knew how to please a lady, winding it around and around then jabbing it in as deep as possible; all the while young Harry was still playing with my titties.

Shaggy moved slightly and his cock bounced off my tit; and I automatically grabbed it; "I knew you would." He smirked; "suck it."

I shook my head but rubbed the tip along my tit; his fingering got more aggressive making me arch my back again and gasp, "Suck it! You know you want to!"

I did but... not out in the open. I shook my head again; and he removed his finger which made me sigh then a second later forced two up at once!

"Fucking Hell" I panted as he fingered me faster and faster; "suck it!"

I could no longer hold back and quickly looking at both sides, took the tip in my mouth there on the beach; "Dirty cunt." Shaggy sniggered, as I wanked it and sucked on his knob while he twirled his long fingers around inside my pussy; making my grind against his palm.

A moment's sense came to me and I turned my head away... "No.. no... I can't... not here anyway."

"Let's go up in the dunes then." Shaggy had a hint of panic in his voice as he thought his 'fish was going to get away."

"No... not there."

"Where for fucks sake?" Shaggy sounded angry now.

"The caravan... up there."

"Okay... get your things then."

He stood up and struggled to get his cock inside his shorts; Harry had less of a problem; but his stalk had certainly grown from small beginnings.

I tried as fast as I could to get everything onto my bag; but Shaggy was getting more and more impatient; "Hurry up... come on."

In our haste I only just had enough time to wrap my sarong around my waist; nothing else so I was virtually frog-marched topless along the beach, with the two boys either side of me.

About 100 yards from the steps was an older woman reading a magazine; seeing us she looked up as if to say "is everything alright?" I realised how odd we must have looked, so shot back a big shit eating grin; which made her wink and give me a 'knowing smile.'

I don't think or even care if anyone saw us walking to my caravan; I only had one thing on my mind.

As I stood on the top step trying to open the door Shaggy pulled my sarong off and playfully slapped my arse two or three times; making me giggle, then he slid his hand between my cheeks to fiddle with my soaking pussy.

"Stop it!" I hissed; "be patient!"

As soon as I was inside he grabbed my tits from behind and shook them ; "Where do you want us?"

"In a minute. " I whispered trying to get away from his clutches; "I need to pee first."

"Okay." He responded, but when I went to close the bathroom door he put his foot in the gap and grinned; "my pervy friend wants to watch you piss again; don't you?"

The tubby friend nodded and pushed his glasses back into place.

My self control and any thoughts at dignity had gone right out the window ages ago; so I squatted over the bowl; closed my eyes and let it all out. Just like the previous day it seemed to take an age; and when I'd finished both boys were stark naked with hard-ons.

As I went to get some toilet paper to wipe myself; Shaggy stopped me again and told his trusty side kick to "lick her clean."

The chubby geek moved towards me and buried his face into my pussy and began licking and lapping at everything down there. I doubt he'd ever done this before as he had absolutely no finesse; but he was very enthusiastic.

"Where to?" Shaggy asked again.

"The bedroom?" I panted; as horny as I'd ever been.

He turned and pointed at the correct door and in we went.

There was a few seconds pause when none of us; especially Shaggy knew what came next; so I told them to sit on the edge of the bed, then knelt before them, and took hold of both cocks like a skier; "Is this what you wanted?" I asked as sexily as possible then smothered the huge cockhead with my mouth.

"Fucking Aces... yes!" he gasped as I gobbled him and wanked his young friend at the same time; changing cocks every 30 seconds or so; until they were both back to their full glory. I swear Shaggy's cock must have been nine inches long and fat too, while Harry had nothing to be ashamed of; but it really was half the size... what did they put in the water around here?

I wasn't thinking clearly; but was pretty sure I was going to give Shaggy the best blow job of his life and Harry would just be happy at getting a woman to suck him off.

Once I got into it I went into porn-star mode; licking the shafts and sucking their balls as well as getting as much cock into my demure little mouth as possible and it was all of Potter's!

My knees were soon aching; plus I wanted that monster inside me, so stood up and lay on the bed between them, where we rolled around kissing and fiddling with each other's sexy bits until I could stand it no longer;

"Are you going to fuck me now big boy... are you? Really, really hard like that married tart? Give me a baby too?"

"Yeh.!" he grunted and got on his knees as I lay on my back and spread my legs; "look at her fucking cunt!" he grunted to his friend; "it's fucking winking at me!" He then lined his knob up against my soaking slit then pushed it all in in one long hard thrust making me squeal with delight!

Then I wrapped my legs around his skinny waist so as not to let him escape; not that he was going anywhere.

He raised himself onto his hands and thrust every single inch in and out of my pussy; or 'dirty cunt' as I kept panting; "Fuck my dirty cunt" ; "fill my dirty cunt up with your massive fucking cock!"

After a couple of minutes I noticed Harry looking left out, so waved him towards me and gave his cock a shake then pulled it to my mouth, where I tried to suck his balls out through his piss hole. He actually lost balance and was lying across my face with his cock impaled in my mouth; so I kept sucking as Shaggy continued his almighty cunt battering at the other end.

I was shaking with excitement when Shaggy pulled his cock out; leaving a gaping hole where my cunt had been.

"Bend over," he grunted as he wiped sweat from his brow,

Oh yes! If his cock felt big that way; who knew how good it would be doggy style?

I rolled over and raised myself onto all fours; Shaggy was in there like a rat up a drainpipe; making me squeal, whimper and bite my lip again; this time as he fucked me ragged he kept slapping my arse at the same time which was pretty damn kinky.

Harry Potter knelt before my face and bravely offered his cock for a second time; Shaggy was fucking me so powerfully it was difficult to keep the cock in my mouth but we both persevered; until he began breathing heavily and tensed up; even standing on tippy-toes as he shot a stream of hot spunk across my face, then draining it onto my hair.

This tipped Shaggy over and he too tensed up; banging my cunt like a barn door in the wind until he groaned and filled me up with his hot baby seeds.

The three of us lay cuddled up for five minutes or so when my hand went wandering and found Shaggy's deflated snake, which I tickled and stroked until it began to twitch.

"You dirty fucker?" He chuckled; "you're wanting more?"

"Too fucking right I do.!

I then flipped over until I was face to cock and began licking it clean, cupping and squeezing his magnificent balls at the same time. It didn't take long for me to suck more blood into it and give it another sexy blow job.

I certainly wasn't expecting what happened next; but at Shaggy's urging Harry buried his face between my spread legs and began lapping his friend's cum out of my tingling cunt; while Shaggy gave a running commentary; "that's it suck my cock you dirty fucking slag; that's it all of it... taste that spunk; you too you you little fuck; suck my spunk out of her twat."

And on he went; turning me on with his foul mouth and huge cock; and Harry was now responding to my movements by licking all of the right parts in the right order; until I began to tingle... then my legs felt hot and then I had to gasp; "Yes, yes... just there... faster, faster!" and the chubby little geek had made me cum!

Shaggy's cock was nice and big again, so this time I straddled him and sunk down on the full length "FUCKING HELL!" I gasped as it seemed to go up into my rib cage; then I slowly acclimatised and rode him like a prize bull; it really was amazing... even bigger than Lionel's and that's saying something.

With us both having cum so recently I knew I could take my time and I did; maybe ten minutes or more of grinding myself down on his monster cock; then he called his friend over and whispered something to Harry who was sitting wanking in the corner.

Potter looked at me and grinned then moved behind me and I felt him climbing onto the bed... Oh no...no...no...OH FUCKING YES!

Without any preliminaries the geek wrapped an arm around my waist and pressed his little fat cock against my arsehole and just like the carrot slid in far too easily.

"Fuck yeh!" I gasped as it went up balls deep; "you randy sods!" I was in sexual heaven for the next few minutes as Shaggy would rattle my cage via my stretched cunt; then potter would do his terrier act; fucking my arse with fast and furious short jabs until he gasped and shot a spunk bullet up my arsehole.

Once he got off Shaggy went into overdrive; calling all kinds of dirty names as he pounded my hot cunt like a stallion; until he rolled me off and lent over my face for me to suck him dry; which I willingly and lovingly did.

As we lay together gasping for air I looked at the clock; we'd been fucking solid for nearly an hour and a half... which was a personal best.

"Where's your smokes?" Shaggy asked and I got up and brought the packet from which he took three.

"You can't smoke in here; you'll have to go outside."

"I've got to go anyways; work in an hour."

With that and not even a kiss on the cheek, they got dressed and left me alone with not just an aching cunt; but arsehole too.

Still shaking with excitement I wandered out to the balcony and as I had a lovely (naked and spunk covered) relaxing cup of coffee and cigarette my phone beeped; and it was another friend asking if I 'was having fun'... I replied with three smiley faces.

It'll come as no surprise that I had to masturbate in the shower reliving the events of the afternoon... but three times?

There was nothing in for my tea so I decided to go to the village and buy something there; forgoing the pub as Lionel was away; Id already ordered my pizza when I remembered I needed more cigarettes; which meant a visit to... you know where.

With a deep breath into the supermarket I went; he didn't see me as he was serving someone which meant I had to wander aound before I captured his attention. As the shop was otherwise empty he came from behind the counter and grabbed my tits from behind; "if we're quick I can fuck you in the stockroom" was his greeting;

"No thanks" I smiled; "I just needed a couple of things "

"Carrots?" he sniggered.

"Shit!" he knew.

"No... not after this afternoon anyway."

"You could still get some and show mw what you did with them when I'm finished tonight."

I blushed and looked away.

"Seriously; I've only seen one girl play with herself... it'll turn me on; you can have them for free." then he chuckled.

Someone was at the counter so I made my way to the wine rack and by the time I'd selected a bottle the shop was empty again.

As I placed my things on the counter he produced two very long and thick carrots and a packet of rubber johnnies.

"I finish at 10 and can be up there in ten minutes." He grinned.

I looked at the carrots and then had a flashback of his cock and nodded; "ok".

Sure enough he was there at 5 past 10; and to his obvious delight I answered the door in the nude.

He immediatly pressed me against the wall and forcibly kissed me and running his fingers between my legs; "you're fucking soaking... you dirty cunt! You didn't start without me did you?"

I smiled and shook my head then led him into the living area.

He'd brought some cans of cider with him and cracked one open; gulped some down then flopped on a sofa... "Get on with it then?" The tattooed lout commanded with a wave of his hand.

I smiled at his arrogance then sat on the other sofa opposite; took a deep breath and unpeeled a johnnie and slid it onto the carrot; then pretended to lick it, then sexily spread my legs and ran it along my still sticky slit, as Shaggy peeled his shorts and t-shirt off.

"Oh fuck" I gasped as I slid the long vegetable into my cunt; then began panting and stroking my tits as I jammed it in hard as he had fucked me earlier, and when I looked across he was leering at me cock in one hand and can in the other.

I fucked myself for about five minutes; even turning around with my arse facing him as I masturbated.

Soon he came over to me and fed his cock into my mouth as I fucked myself; slurping on his massive cock and tickling his ball sack while filling my hole with sexual fury.

"That's enough." Shaggy grunted; "Stay there." and he went behind me and took the carrot off me; dropped it on the floor then slid his cock back into my gaping cunt. Just like earlier he went straight into overdrive; nearly making the caravan shake as much as I was.

My head was spinning when he slowed down; but it was only to pick up the carrot which he forced up my arse hole! Then the battering continued; cock and carrot in perfect harmony.

His double penetration was even sexier than with his young friend six hours earlier; dirtier too; but it turned out that the carrot was just an instrument to stretch my sphincter; because he slid it out and quickly replaced it with that nine inch cock!

Even after that foreplay; it still hurt as he stretched my back passage to Kingdom Come; making me growl and grip tightly onto the cushions as he fucked me anally and slapped my arse in rhythm.

I lost track of time; but eventually he grunted something; pulled his cock out then growled, "I want to cum on your face.!"

I flopped onto the carpet as he began wanking like a demon; then shot string after string across my face... where did it all cum from?

That was it; he got up, finished his cider, bummed some smokes off me and away he went into the night.

Part 3 TBC

12