All Comments on 'The Wrong Man'

by hawkeye007

Sort by:
  • 200 Comments
Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Unfortunely

it is all the law allows. Your male character was optimistic though. She will land on her feet, or back. She has been a slut for four years a good lie to her sister and she will find someone else to fuck. He should publicly humiliate her. That is within the law. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
What mistake?

How is it a mistake to trust your wife or husband? It is what you are suppossed to do. The rest of your story was equally lame. It became more of a rant against women than about a man refusing to be second place in his wife's heart...or bed. the husband was worse than a cuckold, he used aggression and violence or the threat of violence to achieve his goals. Not very man like behaiviour, is it?

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
To the person below.

Did you read the story? The wife has been cheating on the husband for FOUR years they have been married SIX years. That tells me that she has been faithful to the husband for TWO out of the SIX years. What sort of marriage is that? The wife may or may not love her husband. Apparently women can seperate sex and love. Or so they say. Personally I think the writer was actually kind to the wife he could have done a lot more. Anyway this story is an antidote to all those wimp cuck stories. The wife got what she deserved and the husband will hopefully find someone who won't cheat on him. Anyway good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I wonder

This story,just as a reaction,shows that much. There was an attempt to build up some tension with the feeling of premonition, but over all it wasn't really that "thrilling". And to assume she will suffer for the loss of his love ?? ... Cheating after 2 years of marriage, even if it were once a year (if you can believe that), just says enough. She will not be alone for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
good story

A good story which was very well written and paced. What's needed now is sequel where the wife and lover discover their fates

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 15 years ago
Much easier

As a rant, the story is OK. Nothing unexpected except for taking AD (adulterous slut) to see VW (virtuous wife). That was cute. Thanks for writing.

roadbirdroadbirdover 15 years ago
great

what else could a man do...i hope he hets enough money to retire and if he does work it will be for his own company....the asshole and his ex wife i hope they get each other they both deserve that ...2 cheaters should make for a good couple ...neither could trust the other unless hes into selling her as a whore....hes right love certainly can turn to hate n rage...i hope now he can find a good woman to take the taste of that slut out of his mouth,,,i do know it will certainly be hard to trust again...maybe never complete trust ever...once cheated on kind of takes the innocense out of a persons life doesn't it...keep on writing...i kove this genre and stories just like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
this woman has pissed on her marriage for 4yrs.

and some asshole talks about women rights.is this why its hard for women to have rights.man or woman if you wrong you wrong.everything involving punishing a whore,isn't a strike about woman.tell woman that all men don't like their wives fucking other men.

SleeplessinMDSleeplessinMDover 15 years ago
Outstanding!

Short but sweet! The only slight negative was Jake's description of how she will feel in the future. Obviously, he really did not know her so what he said would been better as thoughts not discussion with the slut. She will probably wake up in the morning and blame him for her affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Not a wimp,

But not a plausible character, either. From a number of the readers, you are getting told that this was 'well written.' No, it was sophomoric. Flat. They just like the 'torch the bitch' ending. I like a good 'burn 'em up' story too, but it needs to have some elements in it that suggest that we are reading about real people, not cardboard characters. Plot: found my wife fucking, and threw her out. Wow! What an imagination.

hansbwlhansbwlover 15 years ago
Selfpunishment

can be satisfying for some I presume, because that's what it was all about. The story as such was not very well told, and the characters didn't sound real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good story.

Cold. But good, and well-deserved by the slut. Very nice work.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This guy is really full of himself, isn't he?

As if a woman who looks as good as he claims isn't going to find another guy in a hurry! Previous reviewers nailed it; this is just an exercise in self-punishment on hawkeye's part. She'll be emotionally bruised for a bit - and then she'll get over it when other guys start asking her out. Yes, she cheated. Yes, it was long-term. Yes, he had a case for dumping her heinie, but this business that she will be forever ruined just doesn't hold water. Attractive women just don't live like nuns unless they choose to - and Kelly doesn't sound like the type. I hope that thought keeps him warm and dry in the cold, lonely nights ahead.

PhilipinNorcalPhilipinNorcalover 15 years ago
Satisfying

"Hawkeye:"<p>I hope you're not experiencing an identity crisis. By whatever name you write, you've penned a satifying story.<p>While the progression of the story was predictable, I still appreciated it as it unfolded. The husband's martial arts background did smack a bit of the old "Navy Seals" cliche, but it was more a minor element in the story.<p>The husband's outrage and subsequent actions seemed plausible to me. How was he to act when he learned that his wife's "dressing to the nines" was for her lover, not for him and that she would callously disregard the doubts he expressed, especially regarding "Jim"? I didn't find anything unreasonable in his reactions. And I don't see as masochism <i>(ie. self-punishment)</i> a husband wronged shedding himself of adulterous baggage. I agree that undoubtedly, at some point, the wife will move on with her life. However, she carelessly played with fire and was burned. I'm sure that's a lesson which will haunt her for a long time.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 15 years ago
I thought he showed restraint

He already hated the asshole he caught his wife fucking, and then to have that asshole tell him that he has been fucking her for four years, would be enough to cause any man to lose his ability to think straight. True justice would be if he held him by the throat and then slit his scrotum and let his nuts fall to the floor. Fucking a man's wife is one thing, but getting caught and then being argonaut about it calls for stronger punishment.Thanks for the good story....Rich

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This was one of the very best stories I have ever

read in any story site. He was swift sure and without quibbling. I am not sure I would have shown the restraint he showed in his. The wife is not in love. She loves her lifestyle the husband provides while she has her fun as she wants to. I guess the only thing I would have done that he didnt do was drop her off at the homeless shelter and tell her that her stuff would be delivered there tomorrow, never to come back to the house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I looked over the critiques and realize that you

down graded by some of the total wimps and wife fuckers. I hope a double score helps you with the score. For those that imply this was self abuse, grow up folks, it is the most he could do publically. The only other things he can do is send letters to all of the friends and relatives about what she did. He actually has no evidence to give them, no pictures, no sound, no video. Personally I would go for adultry in the divorce and get all the publicity I could on the trial. As stated by some any woman has a good chance being fucked by some men. Some guys just dont care what they fuck as long as it has a hole. She can now be a full time cumdump or an escort as she wants. She is a whore already.

SkyfalconSkyfalconover 15 years ago
Great

Outstanding story from the point of not taking the bullshit and saying we can work it out. Moving on was the right thing to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hey man...I too get sick reading some of the

humility loving wimp...Oh goooodyyy.Goodddyy let me wacth you getting fucked...wankkk wankkk ( done on a little drippy cock that cums every minute...) You have taken revenge to a new level...a rather good level at that. When I read where the husband catches his wife and some bozo he just clinches his fist and walks away...Oh yeah...he pukes all over himself and cries too. Your man didn't do either. he acted and threw the cheating bicth out...Ha ha ha...keep on going marriedwithballs @ yahoo.com...To Hawkeye007( with balls too)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Incomplete

The rage reads very real. A second part covering how 'the wrong man' finished his revenge, got his shit together and moved forward so that her betrayal didn't ruin his life.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
Nice disconnect

But I feel the people who complained about her not being publicly humiliated forgot about the divorce where she can be a star. Do you really think that James is smart enough to give his wife whatever she wants and avoid a public spectacle. There is, of course, the problem that he is in Hell and is not living well...

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 15 years ago
Definitely not a wimp story, but very sad

Refreshing to have a husband who is not a wimp. I can understand HE007 getting frustrated enough to write a counter-cuckold story, and this succeeds in that. My only negative is that the characters are almost comic book - all somehow lack depth. There are no winners here - sad to see two marriages crash and burn.

GenghisKhanGenghisKhanover 15 years ago
Unfortunately, it's not a story

of a married couple. it's a short, truncated, one-side description of an event, from which we learn that many such butt fucking activities had gone on for some years. <p>

the wife's --- as well as the husband's --- description of how they inter-act with each other, at the beginning of the page, just does NOT allow for what happened at the end of the page, to happen. <p>

lastly, the husband says he KNOW SHE LOVES HIM? but she just has some twisted personality and was just too selfish and deviously destroyed their beautiful marriage,,, but that he believed she really loved him? that's a laugh for brain. <p>

I have a triple black belt, bitch, and even as I worship the ground you walk on,,, don't you ever lie to me like this again, or break my big loving heart like this,,, or I will snap your little neck.. Okay, beloved? it sounded stupid!

OldfaithfulOldfaithfulover 15 years ago
Good story

Disclaimer: I am one of those guys who like LW stories in which the cheating wife is caught and punished, so I am biased and therefore I enjoyed this story. That said, I think the author could do a couple of things to improve the story. For starters the characters are a little bit bi-dimensional. We know very little about them and even on hindsight the main character is not able to identify possible clues that may explain the wife's behavior. Second, it is hard to believe that a woman that has been cheating on her husband for four years will do it only once a year. An ongoing affair is more likely. Third, the husband should have divorced the wife on ground on infidelity and exposed her publicly to family and friends. It is highly unlikely that a women capable of continuous betrayal will go to her grave remorseful for what she once did to her ex-husband many year ago solely base on a guilty conscience. Why the score of 100 you may ask? Simple, as I said before I am biased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect non-wimp - great revenge on slut wife!

Thank you "Hawkeye007" and/or Spiderman1 for a great story to balance all the bullshit that BT & www squeeze out. Those wimp husband / slut wife stories with reconciliation at any costs garbage makes normal people want to puke. Thanks again for a great story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 15 years ago
Our hero had no choice at all . . .

The writing was so-so but as others have already said, the plot was to my liking. I don't see how counseling or reconciliation would have a prayer of working. But I predict the whore will be out with another sucker as soon as you can say, "Jack Robinson." Liked it.

shaman43shaman43over 15 years ago
Property

She is mine is all that needs to be in the story. Gives enough of the mindset to know the ending. Revenge does not end pain. Unless I could know more I don't know what I would do but it sounds like I would divorce her too and take him to the cleaners but to be cruel what does that do. Been there and what I needed was to make myself healthy and not have her energy anywhere to influence me not waste time hating.

TwoHOTFORU69TwoHOTFORU69over 15 years ago
Better.

Better than I thought it was going to be, but I think the other woman should have beat the sxxt out of her just for the pure hxxl of it.! But I still think it was a great story that could lead to other things on down the road.! Thanks. JAG/TSO

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Interesting...but

Your way of putting anger to paper is sensational, that underlying rage seems to spring out so life like. But...there is just a little to much hatred from the beginning of the "what happened" part. Then again, that is my humble opinion. But I truly enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Congratulations Jake...

A man that will not be a whimp and get rid of a cheating bitch is worth his weight in gold. He did the right thing and he will have his revenge and I hope he gets filthy rich from his law suits. The only thing is that I hope he does not let the revenge and loss of his wife eat him up. Consider her dead and lead a full and healthy life. Even if they did get back together, he would always remember this evening and he could never trust her again.

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 15 years ago
"What's mine is mine"

I thought that Lincoln freed the slaves. I guess not. I feel sorry for guys who are so insecure that they have to read and write this kind of stuff to begin to feel like a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I wonder why....

Apparently, many women don,t like this story. I wonder why. hummmmmmm.

mzzqtmzzqtover 15 years ago
Very Angry!

And I can understand how so.. I would leave the cheating SOB without hesitation as well. Some might say that an affair can actually strengthen a marriage, but I think that is BS. My trust would be shattered forever, and I would be always wondering where the hell he is, and wtf he is doing, should I remain. I couldn't live like that. Best to just walk away altogether...sometimes just leaving it all behind is what it takes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Which is more worrisome?

This Spiderhawk is an angry man and not a very good writer. That matters not to readers that want unfaithful wives tortured and their lovers treated even worse. Plot? Who cares? Structure? Grammar? Can't give a rat's ass. The wife cheated and was punished by the husband. He removed his saintly self from her presence, and reach. This character becomes a god of sorts, and the writer is praised for his manly effort and great writing. People, the Emperor has no clothes. This is simply not a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Full score

I actually thought the story was about average, however author you managed to bring that troll-woman Joyce19063 out of the woodwork. And in my book that deserves a full score. This 100 is for you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Appropriate and correct

actions by the husband. If, a little tame. Faggots like the commenter below think that we live in some sort of utopia where everyone should be nice and polite to one another regardles of what actions people partake. Other loser commenters suggested that there was a sort of ownership issue here where the husband behaved as if he owned the wife... WELL NO SHIT, SHERLOCK!! Fucking idiots. Once you're married you each own each other. THAT'S THE WHOLE FUCKING POINT. Otherwise don't make that commitment! It's not rocket science. As for the other arguments stating that the husband was too harsh and violent, and was SO uncivilised, well for fucks sake! You know, betraying your spouse in such a manner as this wife in this story did also denotes a type of an act of violence. She HURT and INJURED her husband more than a simple physical attack. Much worse. I fucking hate soft cock liberal wankers who think that there is NEVER a reason/excuse for violence. Off course there is. And this was one of them.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
Once and for all – divorce is not a revenge!

Once and for all – divorcing and ranting are not “revenge”!

I am not permanently hooked on cold smart and painful (for the cheaters) revenge fantasies; only most of the time – just kidding… have it any way you like…What I am really hooked on, are stories which make sense. So if the husband here promises himself to have revenge on his wife but ends up telling her that he is going to divorce her, divide the property and investments according to this or that percentage (all presumably legal), all the while yelling and ranting (I would be upset too) - how does that make it a revenge on the cheating wife? <P>

INSTEAD we see the usual grandstanding and misdirected revenge enacted on the boss, who happened to be the one male the husband happened to catch his wife fornicating with. Unless he somehow perceives the slime ball to be under obligation of loyalty to him, I can’t understand why he blames the opportunistic a- moral guy for taking what was not refused to him? If there was any question of pressure or coercion, it would have been a different matter. <P>

But rest assured, just like in this story, we shall still see in the future more stories where revenge will be exacted on strange men who are indeed scum bags and un principled, but for sure have never committed to be loyal to the vengeful and betrayed husbands…At the same time, we shall see cheating spouses come out of their shenanigans with their legal prizes in hand (in the form of half of the community property, custody etc) as we are told that these were the dreadful details of the “revenge” they had to go through… What nonsense!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
what sicker than a man letting someone else fuck

his whore of a wife and he don't do nothing.to all you scumbag cockold out there go to hell with your dick in your mouth.it's not sick to protect your home,unless you don't know what a home is.great story and i hope somebody read the story and protect their home the same way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Proud vet..I take shit from no one!

Great story...but I love the comments even better! Some of the commenters who apparently think marriage vows are just so much crap, that it's ok to fuck anybody and everybody in a consequence free environment, listen to them howl with outrage! Lol...they talk about how the wife got punished, but unless I don't read well, all she got was the divorce she so richly deserved. I suppose to wimps, cuckolds and whores, that constitutes punishment, that somehow a real man is supposed to put up with an unfaithful whore of a wife, which explains some "fantasies" I guess. The real world is not so tolerant of people without honor, not so appreciative of liars and cheats who abuse the trust of their spouse. In short, the truth hurts, but get it straight, it's not punishment, it's a reckoning. Now the hubby is free to go find a truly loving wife, one that won't betray him....it doesn't make him "holier-than-thou," it makes him NORMAL, and that must be the thing pervs really don't get, the true definition of normal. Even in literotica, you have to have some values, some morality, some honor...without it you're just another piece of shit beneath the contempt of honest folk, and I congratulate the writer for so ably demonstrating a simple event uncluttered by manufactured and bullshit shades of grey!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I am sorry but this is one of the best stories

ever on Lit. For those that think this is extreme, get a life. For what this man walked in on, she and he are lucky to be still alive. It came out that the wife was a whore. She fucked around and hubby got paid, that is whoring. The husband had no idea his wife had fucked around bareback and placed both of their lives in harms way from STDs and HIV. As I said she is lucky to be alive. The asshole went to be superior and wound up damaged goods. Personally I would have acted as if he hurt me and did a lot more damage to him than was done in this. For you forgive and forget folks, how do you forgive and forget a loving wife that has for four years fucked around on you, lied to you, deceived you, betrayed you, disrespected you, and humiliated you with the very people you have to work with. Put another way you folks have to be out of your fucking minds. The only mistake this wife made was being totally stupid and ignorant while thinking with her cunt. She isnt worth a 2$ blowjob.

thebulletthebulletabout 15 years ago
a lot of people with issues on this site

<p>The story was mediocre at best. It certainly wasn't well written. This happened then that happened. I was pissed off. I got mad. </p>

<p>The readers of the LW section seem to be only concerned about outcomes rather than readability, plot, humor, characterization; all the things that many readers look for in a story. But these guys rate the story based upon how much damage the wronged husband does to his nasty old wife and her lover(s).</p>

<p>It's all very strange because I read the story as a story rather than as a morality play. I look for good writing; a logical plot; sometimes even reconciliation if such a result flows naturally within the framework of the story.</p>

<p>In real life things do not always work out like a morality play. In real life, people act like human beings.</p>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shut the fuck up you American cuckster

This story is about a man with his pride still intact. Unlike 99% of the loving wives stories where almost always the wife turns the weak husband into acuckold wimp who eats her out every night. Give a story like this one anyday over som eswinging cuck wimp bullshit. To the writer you just keep on writeing ignore people like this faggot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Sometimes I think that Muslims are writing

these stories. Seriously, every time some wife is caught banging someone other than her husband, there is a hue and cry for a death sentence to be passed. Divorce her, take the money and run. Enough with this revenge bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice Work Author

The comment is directed at da bullet who graces us from time to time with his words of non-meaning at thankfully irregular interval.<P>

So in response to da .22 short, I don't recall this or any writer on this site saying that they are a better writer than you nor wanting to live up to your so called standards which from your comment is convoluted at best.<P>

Each writer starts at the beginning of their talent which can grow with constructive comment if they wish - some don't and some think they know it all eh .22.<P>

Emotion is raw at times not the polished rational flow you implore. Gee do you think thats why many cheaters never cheat again - being unable to dig up from 6'<P>

Author - tempering all that heat can be good but not all the time. Irrational acts occur all the time by civilized people. Most of all do what you do and try to grow within your own style. If you try to be something you aren't it bleeds through.<P>

I look forward to your next.

With Regard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Words rather than a real story.

This was not well written, or interesting. It had an angry husband that whined and tried to achieve revenge. The emperor has no clothes and this has no plot. There are so many readers that mistake writing and plot for some lame, or real, attempt at revenge. Consider what thebullet and Kolkore said. They understand the craft.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
To all you whiners,

and "0" givers, get a life. This is fiction, a story, written for your entertainment. Read it for what it is, not what it should be. Didn't like the story? Fine, say so in a civilized way. Don't like any of this authors stories, fine, do yourself a favor and stop reading. You have the right to comment on any story here, but do it with some respect, or go away. ML

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story.!!!

Any asshole who thinks he can write a better one DO IT!! or shut your wimp ass up. These storys are fiction you dip shits. Read and enjoy them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The writing may not be great

but the story moves with energy and force. Well done overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Rubbish

Do us a favour and don't waste cyberspace with your crap... -5stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good story!

Pay no attention to anamyous moron.

Obviously he or she has never been in Jake's shoes or any thing even close. I have and my problem was that I thought that I was the cause for the divorce until I found out the truth 2 years later. I never cheated, but she made me believe I was the reason for all her problems.

jedbeakerjedbeakerover 13 years ago
Absolutely Superb!

I loved this story. It's so nice to read about a male with something in his testes. The wife got off relatively easy. But she's gone - that's what counts.

I look forward to more of your stories. Thanks for this one!

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
I have lived this humiliation myself;

when either one of a marriage cheats it basically destroys all trust and love in that marriage, not to mention what the end results will be to the children. My heart goes out to all who have had this tragidy in their lives. R.T.

juanviejojuanviejoabout 13 years ago
Outstanding!

Just outstanding!

huedogghuedoggabout 13 years ago
Hawkeye007

Your one of my fav's, fuck these anon assholes. If you can't get an account here fuck you. Hawk hit it dead on fuck that bitch and move on, she was an under cover slut and now the truth is out. Jake did the right thing.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
What garbage.

In the first place you cannot block someone's exit and then assult him simply because he attempts to push you out of his way. Therefore, the police would have arrested him for assult. And, seeing his in a rage, his wife would not go with him. And, even if she did, by assulting her and squeezing her arm to make her talk is assult, she would certainly not confess and would call 911 and he would be hand cuffed and go to jail.

Finally, adultry would not even be a factor in the divorce. Therefore, he would not get 70%. If he is lucky he would get 50% and still be required to pay both attorney fees. The author has an extreme dislike of women and so he writes this story that is an unrealistic as a fairy tail. However, it is very well written so I gave it a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

DWornock are you an idiot? Even if someone was blocking your way, if you push them out of your way that is assualt. You touch anyone that doesn't want to be touched, you can be charged with an assault.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good Story!

Both parts of the wrong man are well told with emotional impact. It's definitely one of the better stories in the loving wife catagory. 5 stars

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartover 12 years ago
Four stars

Only reason I didn't go five, was the abruptness of the ending. I would have liked to hear about him finding a woman, and more pain and anguish for the whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
is huecuck

the only tool that doesn't understand anonymity? When everyone signs in with 3 valid forms of government issued ID as their 'nickname' it won't be anonymous. There is no difference between 'cuckdogg' or 'cuckeye' or 'anonymous' because noone knows who you are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HEY ANON MOUSE, MR TROLL

HELP MY NAME IS MR_TROLL, I HAVE A TINY WEENIE WEENER AND THE WOMAN THAT LIVES IN MY HOUSE, I PAY FOR EVERYTHING, IS OUT FUCKING MANY, MANY, MANY MEN. I CAN'T WAIT TO LICK UP THEIR CUM FROM HER GAPING CUNT I LOVE IT WHEN SHE CALLS ME NAMES LIKE, WORTHLESS, SCUM, UGLY, CUNT, BASTARD, WORM, SHIT EATER, TINY PRICK, ASSHOLE, LITTLE BOY, LITTLE CUCKY AND THEY ARE JUST THE NICE WORDS.....

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 12 years ago
Get Real!

I hate wimp cocksuckers named anonymous and the soft dick shits that think every story on this site should win a pulitzer prize. The RAAC crowd really pisses me off. I write what I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Then write about your boyfriends cock cuckeye0007

you fat assed cuck in denial. By the way this story was hilarious. What a sad little fantasy of being a real man. she must have really screwed your weak little vulnerable heart whoever she was. I wonder who she fucking now? Cuckeye, the sad fucking sack of shit.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
Entertaining

Hawkeye, do you ever want to gut some of your fellow readers? I do. Is that bad?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
darn good cuck tale

Juvenile writing and basically no editing but heavy dose of humiliation and cuckoldry so a rousing 5* - keep up the good work author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Random story is Random

stroke tale for the self-loathers and pussies maybe, thin plot, no character development, more like an unedited juvenile fantasy. If you find your cock and balls (and I don't mean buried in another cucks poopchoot) try writing an actual story.

bartolobartoloover 12 years ago
short story of a marriages end

The story is fine as it is. But it has a common theme and that's about all. He didn't give her a second chance, though she didn't deserve any - she was warned beforehand of the potential problem.

The reason for his wife's action is essentially unknown which is the main issue to him: his feeling that he wasn't man enough for her. The story is well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Outstanding short story and..

a fitting consequences for another self-centered slut. Well done author!

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Well done Hawkeye

Well done, a fine read.

auhunter04auhunter04about 12 years ago
guess Im Different

Now me I would have forgiven her but told her i cannot trust you and that I cannot be with someone I do not trust

To my crazy way of thinking, that is cold anger

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
that

is the way to doit....like to know what happened long term to the others...bill

tazz317tazz317about 12 years ago
WHEN THE FACTS FINALLY SINK IN

and 4 years of cheating is explained. TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 SOONER THAN LATER

Jake is going to be ahead. TK U MLJ LV NV

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
take 'em down

Good one. don't take any crap.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

I didn't think he was too rough. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

i swear to god tazz317 and betrayedbylove are married or something. you will always find those two together. lol. good story btw.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
shit

all this wrath of god shit over a few fucks

is nuts.

btb types are seriously insecure and neuroti c

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Nice try at BTB story

But the sad truth is she will get 50% of the assets unless you happen to be in a state where adultery matters. Even then he might only get 60-65%. As to his threats? They are hollow. She cheated for 4 years. Once he dumps her, she will rationalize her cheating, put him aside and move on. He should know that - he told her she was self-centered and manipulative. So the depression, sense of loss and craving forgiveness will never happen. He lost the most - guaranteed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to the douchebag below.

Sit the fuck down you fucken cuck boy, bitch can only stay faithful for 2 fucken years, shes got to go the stupid whore. there is nothing insecure then getting rid of a cheating spouse. bitch burnt her own marriage, nek minute all the chuckys cry foul, fuck that shit, anyway i liked this story, trying to throw 6 years of marriage at him to get him to stay with her, it was over 4 years ago lady. pack you shit and get the fuck away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
cuckeye007 brings out the flamers

Listen you twat, there is nothing more pathetic than an internet 'hard man' except an internet 'hard man' that can't spell. Isn't it time to feed Tina you twerp? LOL

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Excellent story of deserved consequences to a skank/whore.

People have responsibilities to themselves their spouses and others. Betrayal of a spouse is a serious matter and can generate serious emotional pain as in this story. Although forgiveness comes at a high price, the suffering one endures in such matters is beyond affordable. Monetary consideration of asset distribution at divorce is usually not a consideration in such matters at the onset of discovery of the betrayal but comes later as emotions level off. Usually people come to terms with financial matters which are overshadowed by their sense of love lost. Great story nicely written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A bridge or a freeway

He should have given her a choice. Take a walk, where to would be her choice. A bridge to jump off of or a busy freeway at night to walk down.

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wow!

Wow, Hawkeye, I am impressed. Not!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I don't recall

Jim saying he fucked her up the ass. Maybe I was reading too fast. (?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
* * * * *

B T B BRIGADES

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
YO! Dumb ass.

When you sue the Company, her affair comes to light. When Jim's wife divorces him and names your wife, her affair comes to light. Doesn't matter. She;'s going to get exposed as a cheater. She's ALSO going to get 50% of your assets no matter what you say or do. Get over it, you lost.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
BTB, several times.

And get more revenge on lover-boy, too.

sdc92078sdc92078about 10 years ago
"50% of assets"

Even if they're in a no-fault state, the best she'll get is 50% of the MARITAL assets, what they've accumulated during the marriage. He married at 29, six years ago, so unless they won the lottery after getting married, there won't be that much to divide. Six years isn't long enough for her to get perpetual maintenance, so he might get stuck with a few years of alimony, but they have no kids so there'll be no child support.

Odds are the lawsuits won't ever happen. Despite the number of LW writers who use them in their stories, most companies don't have morals clauses anymore and most states don't have "alienation of affection" anymore. And the odds the asshole is going to suffer any consequences for what he does at company events when he's the nephew of the president of the company? Probably zero. His best bet is doing what he did: expose asshole to his wife, divorce the slut and get away from her as fast as he can.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
THE PISSED OFF PERSON MAKES DEMANDS

the other sooner or later wakes up and realizes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
bullsh*t

the ravings of a misogynistic moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is how cheating wives deserve to be treated...like Shit!

This guy was cheated on, humiliated, and laughed at for 4 years and she wants forgiveness? He should have cut out her heart with a rusty butter knife

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Deceit

Good straight forward read, one can only assume that the pen ultimate anonymous commentator agrees with lying and deceit..

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
some missed, some hit

True, most companies don't care much about morality clauses.

But, by using his position in the company to cuckold an employee and taunting him to his face about it in front of witnesses he has opened the door for successful lawsuits for sexual harassment and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

After cheating on him for at least two thirds of the marriage, it is unlikely that she loves him enough to actually miss him, so he probably was not going to get his "revenge" on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I vociferously disagree!

"Your guilt will haunt you. It will grow and consume you. When you finally realize that I'm never coming back, you'll experience deep depression and loss. You'll crave my forgiveness, having forfeited my love."

I don't believe she will feel any of that. No one ounce, not one iota. One thing about a cheating spouse, while they might feel a little guilt, they quickly move on. I firmly believe if my wife cheated on me and I booted her, as much as she professes to love me, I believe she would move on without another thought. And I believe most all women are the same way, if not 100% of them.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
BUSTED AND CANT EVEN TURN STATES EVIDENCE

too many witnesses for the duration. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

Fucking cheating cunt. She'll recover and fuck again. However, the stupid cunt will be now be alone, charging for her services like the whore she is. Fucking skank.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Women move on quickly

They have their meal ticket ready made between their legs. One thing about women, they can fall in and out of love at the snap of a big cocks finger. We think after they cheat on us that they'll feel bad, will cry and be miserable. That will last for a few day, then a week of feeling bad and then they go on the prowl, looking for the next cock.

My wife of also 6 years, did the same thing. She was cheating with an old boyfriend though and when I caught them together, throwing her out the door on her ass along with her boyfriend, she moved right in with him. Oh, she called and stopped by, crying and professing her 'love', but after about 2 weeks, she signed the divorce papers and we were officially divorced 5 months later. In less than a year, she was sporting his ring on her finger and she was knocked up.

It was great though. He'd cheated on her when they were together then they both cheated on me. What made it great was that before she gave birth, she'd already left him because he was banging his secretary regularly! I thought it was beautiful...

She left town to be with her folks and get help raising her kid. That was fine, I hated seeing the cheating cunts face. 5 years later, she moved back after getting a pretty high paying job at the same company I worked for. I still lived in the same house her and I bought together and then I had to rebuy from the cheater. Where it had been drab and nondescript when she lived there, it now looks like something off of a magazine cover. The reason? My wife of four years has a thing about fixing places up and our home looked like a showcase. We sunk a lot of money into it, but since she buys home (I loaned her enough for the first one!) and then fixes and resells them, we have plenty to put into our own. It is perfectly landscaped and all the upgrades are fantastic. She's so successful we are on our way to becoming wealthy!

So my ex had moved back and I'd heard she was coming to work where my own job was. I didn't have any problem with it, she meant nothing to me but bad memories. But it was great when my current wife and our twin girls were on the front porch and I saw her drive by, looking our place over. When she saw us looking, she closed her mouth that had dropped open and sped away.

I saw her at work only once and she was all smiles and friendly. I pointedly ignored her with the exception of one word answers and walked away. That didn't deter her and she actually attempted to ask me out. I held up my hand so she could see my ring and told her I was married and unlike her, that meant something precious to me. It hurt her, I saw that. In all these years, that little bit of hurt was worth all of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5***** comment

@ Anon Good short story from you.

gdjohn52gdjohn52almost 9 years ago

I enjoy your stories, The stories about men who actually get off watching their sluts makes me ill.

computermadcomputermadover 8 years ago
Make me Laugh

"That's it, Jake? Over...? Six years of marriage... gone, just like that?" These woman make me sick. If she was to be believed, she was only faithful for 2 of those years. Would marry a woman if you knew in advance the marriage was only real and worthwhile for 33% of the time?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous