The Wrong Resort - Or is it? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Janet watched, his cock quickly grew to over ten inches in length and fattened to what she thought must be half again as thick as it originally was.

Janet knew that Joe had a big one, almost 7.5" in length and nearly two and a half of her fingers wide, but Juan's massive erection was visibly thicker and longer than her husband's!

Maria noted Janet's stare. "You see?" she said excitedly. "You must promise to come to our dance!" Joe looked at Janet and almost laughed but promised the dancer that they would indeed 'cum' giving Janet a wink. Janet blushed again having heard the inflection on the word 'cum' and understanding immediately what her husband had meant. From the look of her smile, she was sure that Maria understood as well.

Juan had the tiny woman kneel in front of him asking her to rise up on her knees. When she was at the right height, he placed his massive cock on her shoulder. The woman's head spun like a top to look at the heavy erection sitting near her head. Juan winked down at her as her partner took pic after pic.

The woman's mouth and eyes were wide open as she stared helplessly at his fat prick. Finally, she reached up with her small hand and placed it on Juan's cock, once again beginning to stroke it gently. Janet noted the bright shiny rings on her finger and looked over to see the same style of ring on her partner's hand. They are probably newlyweds! She thought, surprised.

For the first time, Janet saw Juan's cock in all its majestic beauty. It was massively large and longer than what both of the Japanese woman's hands could cover. He wasn't circumcised, but the foreskin had rolled back as his cock had lengthened until the crown was completely exposed. The head was as big as a large plum and had a distinctive lip around it that made it look even larger than it was.

After a couple more pictures, Juan had the woman stand and then reached down to grab her behind her knees and picked her up. Holding her back to his chest and with her legs along his arms, he slowly opened her up until her knees were at 45% degree angles to her body. She was now fully exposed to her husband's camera, and to the onlookers.

Juan lowered her until her crotch was resting on his cock. Gently, he began to slide her back and forth on his monstrous shaft. The woman began to breathe quickly while her partner went to his knees with his camera to capture her being slid along Juan's giant black prick.

Janet noted that Juan's cock was becoming slick with the woman's juices. She envied the woman for her chance to slide such a large hunk of meat along her pussy. She blushed at the thought and noted that she too was getting rather damp between her legs!

Maria had moved behind Juan and slid her hands under his to hold the woman up. Juan lifted his hands to cup the woman's breasts. With Maria's body and hands hidden from view it looked as if the woman was being supported in the air by Juan's meaty shaft!

Finally, Juan let the woman down and both of the dancers gave her a hug and kiss while the couple couldn't thank them enough, bowing and continuously thanking them in English and Japanese. The crowd began to break up.

"Maybe it is time to lose the dress?" Juan asked. Janet looked around. She could see people walking about in all manner of dress and undress. Some were topless, some nude, and those who wore clothes were wearing the skimpiest of outfits. Janet thought for a moment and then nodded. She turned to Joe and asked him to help her with her dress.

"Really?" Joe asked. She blushed but nodded yes.

She opened the buttons behind her neck then raised her hands and Joe reached down to pull her dress up and off her. Juan moved over and began to rub sunscreen into her back smiling down at her. Janet was wearing her matching Victoria Secrets white lace bra and panty set. While it was a little revealing, after what she just witnessed and with all the string bikinis around, she was decidedly overdressed!

She liked the feel of Juan's hands on her as he spread out the tanning cream. His hands started on her shoulders then slid down her back and along her sides. He was pressed close to her and she could feel his massive erection rubbing up against her, the heat coming off it was incredible! She realized she was blushing again.

He covered all of her back and then slid down to her ass. The thong split the cheeks of her ass but didn't show as much as what Maria was wearing or what Juan had been (and she was still holding in her hand).

Juan turned her around and began to put more cream on her, first on her belly and then her shoulders and the top of her breasts. He slid his fingers under the cups of her bra just an inch or so to 'make sure she would be protected from the sun' he told her with a smile. Janet flushed, but didn't stop him from rubbing the cream into her. He slid down once more and began to put more cream on the tops of her legs where she had stopped him in Selena's office. This time she let him do what was necessary. Juan took the opportunity to slide his cream covered fingers gently into her thong just as he had done with her bra. She wondered if he could smell her arousal, his nose so close to her crotch!

"Mr. Joe," Maria said, "do you want to take off pants?"

Joe looked at his wife as she laughed and winked at him. Maria smiled and quickly unbuckled and slid his pants off. Joe grabbed at her hands when she tried to take more than just the pants and she laughed at him and told Juan, "He is not ready, yet, to lose all." But she good-naturedly helped him rub cream onto his legs only once or twice sliding up inside the legs of his boxers and laughed as he pulled her hands out. Janet noted that his boxers were tented. She knew that while he was indeed shy about what was happening, he was enjoying it all the same. Somehow that made her feel better about everything.

Their guides showed them the buffet, reminding them that clothes were needed when dining though less formal clothing was permitted in the buffet, but no wet bathing suits.

As they walked around, there were little open areas, little plazas all about with small bars and a dozen or so tables with chairs, some in the sun, some under protection. Juan told them that some of these bars were open all day but most opened later in the afternoon just before supper, and that people would come here to get out of the pool and have some quiet conversations. He told them that they would have live bands at random squares that would allow people to dance during the evening before the discos opened.

They came to a large open square.

"Here we sometimes have special events, and we bring sellers to sell their things." Juan told them. "You can barter with them, but they have many years of trade and barter better than Juan or Maria." He warned.

At the far end of the square was a long 'avenue' with stores on either side. All manner of stores were present including several clothing stores that sold dresses, men's and women's swim wear, several souvenirs shops each with its own unique souvenirs, an express mart of sorts, and a sex shop!

"You want to look?" Asked Maria of Janet, "I like to look in there." She said with a wink. Janet declined but not without a saucy look towards her husband. The look and the wink he returned promised her that they would look at it...later...privately.

Three young women came along the avenue dressed in identical but differently coloured one-piece bathing suits. One was green, another black and the third white. These suits, however, had a wide band of transparent coloured cloth running from their neck band all the way down to their crotch that showed off most of their breasts, their nipples were just barely covered. The coloured material was so thin that the contours of their bodies could easily be discerned. Janet thought that they were the most risqué single piece swimsuits she had ever seen!

As she turned to look at them as they passed, they turned to look at her. The woman in green stepped over to Janet.

"That is such a wonderful lace bikini!"

"Claire you idiot," said the woman in white, "that's not a bikini its lingerie!"

"Really?" the woman named Claire squealed. "It's beautiful! Whose line is it?"

"It's Victoria's Secrets" Janet told her.

"Wow! I wonder if the store here can get it? What's it called?" She asked.

"There is a tag." Joe told them, being a little mischievous and pulled down the back of Janet's thong to show them. The ladies all giggled as they slid in to get the model name while Janet kept spinning around to keep hands off of her, especially Joe's! They managed to get her to stand still long enough to get the info while she blushed furiously and looked daggers at her husband while everyone laughed. The women thanked Janet and Joe with hugs and kisses.

"Mr. Joe! You are starting to get into how the resort works!" giggled Maria. Janet was pleased to see Joe blushing even though she was still a little miffed at him. He had embarrassed her after all. While she was still angry at him no real harm had been done. It donned on her that she too was getting into the swing of the resort.

Damn! She thought. I'm going to have to come up with another word than 'Swing'!

Their guides showed them the open-air theater where they would be performing later. "The shows start at 9 pm." Maria told them. "Each day is different show. Tonight, we do special dance." She said with a conspiratorial smile and a wink for Janet. Janet was beginning to dread those winks, as they usually caused her to blush so!

At the back of the theatre were several groups of people all involved in different levels of Spanish lessons. At one group, a naked man and woman were being used as live mannequins so that the instructor could point out the parts of the body to the students who called out the names in Spanish and squealed and laughed each time he touched what Janet thought of as a 'naughty' bit on one of his 'mannequins'.

Behind the theatre was another disco but they could not get into this one, so they continued the tour.

Then they moved to the large pool. This pool went down the entire length of the resort from near the top to near the beach. Juan told them that the water here was not deep and that it would not cover Janet's breasts if she decided to show them off. Janet was getting used to blushing.

The pool had many amenities situated all around it, including large permanent umbrellas made with real palm leaves over the metal forms, plenty of sunning seats and loungers and several bars.

Men and women were playing volleyball, which seemed to Janet to be a method of showing off the women's assets as they jumped up and down chasing the ball; and water polo, which seemed to be someone's idea of hide the activity under the water but the water was so clear that most of the 'activities' could easily be seen by those at poolside, and there was a lot of activity!

One part of the pool consisted of water slides, water buckets that dumped large amounts of water on people, and various rings and other shapes that shot sprays of water at those who passed through them. People ran hand-in-hand through the sprays - laughing and squealing like children - slid down the slides into the pool or waited patiently for the water buckets to dump their loads on them.

All around the pool people sat in the sun in all manner of dress. Some wore what Janet would have thought of as very revealing bikinis until she saw those who were topless or naked. There was so much exposed flesh that the couple didn't know where to look. People of all ages, ethnicity and sizes splashed in the water, played games at the side of the pool or just lazed about in the sun.

Janet was suddenly stunned when she saw a totally naked woman that would have been her twin a year ago. She was a dead ringer for the old Janet in size and shape. The woman didn't seem to mind being naked even with all of the beautiful woman running or lounging about. She seemed to be very comfortable in her skin even with the extra weight she carried.

Janet felt Joe's hand slide around her waist. She knew exactly what he was thinking as they looked at the vision of her old self. Janet knew that she would never have been this confident to display herself in her lingerie in such an open area if she still looked that way. And going naked?

Much to Janet's delight, they moved along a little further. They came upon a lounging area with a bar near the pool. Again, there were plenty of naked or near naked people about.

As they watched, one very muscular naked black man picked up two topless white women, one sitting on each arm. Each of the women were licking and nibbling on one of his ears while rubbing their naked breasts all over his arms. A third topless woman came over and sat at his feet and kissed and licked his cock until it became hard. She then took a picture of him standing there with an erection while the two women he was holding yelled "Cheese". A topless black woman, who Janet thought might be his partner, sat on a lounge chair laughing her head off at the antics and asking the photographer for copies of the pics.

As they walked along the poolside, more and more scenes of this nature unfolded before them so that they began to get used to seeing the action. At one point, a tall woman wearing long leather gloves and tall boots that came up past her knees and little else, was walking along the pool side with a naked man on a leash. Every time she stopped to talk to someone, the man instantly knelt beside her, head down, hands behind his straight back. His erection had some kind of rubber ring around the base of it which Janet thought probably kept him perpetually hard. His poor cock looked an angry blue/red. Whenever the woman moved on, the man jumped to his feet and followed behind her.

They moved as a couple to an area where several other like-minded couples were standing/kneeling. Most were women with men on leashes, but two were well built men with women on leashes.

The couples put their leashed companions into a rough line and went back and forth along the line, running their hands over all the leashed companion's naked bodies. They then came together briefly before each took a leash in hand and walked away. Janet was not surprised when she realised that most had taken the leash of someone they had not arrived with! She almost wished she could follow to see what they got up to!

They came to another area in which people were painting each other's bodies. A woman, dressed as Maria wearing only a G-string with the resort emblem, was painting lines and numbers on the bodies of various guests. Other resorts guests were painting in the numbered areas in order to finish the designs she created. Some of the designs were quite elaborate and, as a result, made the finished products look incredibly sophisticated.

"Litta is very good artist." Maria volunteered. "She is painting and sketching on the beach, but she likes to do this job very much." She continued with a smile.

Juan and Maria were frequently greeted and hugged and kissed. Many of those who noted Juan's nakedness attempted to talk him into a walk in a 'more secluded area'. Juan gently declined, letting all who asked him, or Maria, know that they were conducting a duty as hosts with new guests.

That got Janet and Joe more looks and much more attention than either of them had wanted. At first, Janet wasn't sure what to do, but she noted how Maria handled herself greeting all who talked to her, firmly telling each 'not at this time, she was on duty'. While those who asked were disappointed, none offered any dispute. She began to understand the intrinsic value of the resort's policy on 'NO means NO'.

As they walked away, Maria informed them casually that the staff was not supposed to be intimate with the guests, that staff could get themselves fired for doing so. But dancers were one of the exceptions to this rule and because of that, were constantly being sought out by guests. That and the fact that the dancers would give out necklaces with feathers on them to those they thought were exceptional lovers.

"One can only get them from the dancers, as they were not sold in any of the stores that guests have access to." She said them while fondling the feathered necklaces she wore.

She laughed when she told them that the guests would try so hard to outdo each other to earn a necklace, when all they really had to do was treat them with respect and dignity in their intimacy.

Janet looked at Joe and gave him a huge smile as Joe had always treated her that way. She noted Joe blushing as he seemed to read her mind. He gave her a sly smile in response while squeezing her hand. She saw that the tent in his boxers was now showing a large wet spot!

Janet had noted the guests that sported the feathered necklaces, but now she understood their meaning and noted the special attention those wearing them were receiving from other guests. That got her to thinking, but she immediately let that thought fade out...

Their guides took them to some of the out of the way areas just off the poolside. There was a kind of large canopy bed with a bug screen drawn around it. Janet realized that she had not seen or felt any bugs so surmised that the bug screen was meant more for privacy, not that they were particularly private as the screen was so very sheer.

A naked couple could easily be seen inside the screen. They both looked to be in their early thirties, in moderate shape. She was sitting on his thighs moving her hips back and forth above him. Janet wondered if he was inside her, but then she saw his cock peeking out from between her thighs.

The man's hands were on her hips, guiding her in her movements. He reached up and began to caress her breasts. She sighed at his knowledgeable touch. Her hip movements became more pronounced as she moved through longer strokes over his manhood.

He pulled her down and kissed her. She moved her hips and his cock slid up until it came into contact with the entrance to her pussy. She reached back to make sure it found its way inside her and they both groaned as she slid down on him.

Juan whispered something to Maria in Spanish, and she giggled softly. "Juan knows these people," she told them. "They are not with their partners."

Janet was shocked as she watched the couple kiss hungrily, there crotches moving harder and faster together as they got into the movement. From the sweat on their skin, Janet was sure that they had been playing for some time already. They watched for only a short time before the woman told her lover that she was coming. He grabbed her hips and forced her down onto him as he pushed up into her hard and growled long and deep.

Janet shivered. She realized that she had just watch a couple cum together live right in front of her! Just as suddenly, she realized that she was not only holding her husband's hand tightly, but also Juan's! She was shivering from head to toe from the erotic display she had just witnessed!

With Juan on one side of her, Joe on the other and Maria on the far side of Joe they continued to watch the couple gently kiss, slowly coming down from their sexual high. Joe pulled his hand away from hers and slipped it over her ass rubbing gently. She felt herself getting more excited. Juan pulled her hand to the front of him and rested it over his manhood. She could feel him pulsing as he reacted to what he was witnessing. A quick look showed him hard and ready!

She moved her other hand over to her husband's ass and, feeling some movement there, realized that Maria was feeling up Joe!

Janet turned her head slightly and caught Maria looking at her, giving her a broad wink and toothy smile! She decided that if Joe didn't mind, neither did she! She wondered where Joe's other hand might be! She realized with a start that she wasn't at all shocked by the thought that Joe might be feeling up Maria's ass!