The Wrong Side of the Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Warren, the first step is for you to drink, from my breast," she said, her head angling to her plump, ripe left breast. The one that already had the droplet of milk.

"You will suckle, first from my left breast. Then you will move to your right. You will suckle from each breast in turn. Upon completing the circle, you will conclude by suckling from my right breast," she said softly.

"This," she said next after a imperious moment of silence, "is the first of three opportunities that you have to cast aside the gift that we offer you. To return to the mortal realms, this but just a wisp of a dream, a sexual fantasy to spur your masturbatory pleasures."

She smiled then, the sort that utterly disarms a child in the fact of pure radiant love of a mother. "This is your first opportunity. You can cross your arms over your chest, chanting the word NO repeatedly. That will whisk you away, where you will find yourself back on your bike heading east along Central Avenue, without memory of these moments. Nor will we visit your dreams ever again. Or, you may step forward, placing your lips upon my breast, your mouth upon my nipple, and you may nurse from me. And then from each of the breasts displayed around you."

I had a moment of hesitation. I did. But it was a moment, and it was fleeting. What did I have to lose? I knew what life I would return to, and I knew that my future was cold and empty. All I could see was a flat plain, a charcoal drawing of cold winds driving dust through the air, stinging my skin and burning my eyes. No comfort was there; no would be given or offered, and no quarter could be expected.

And in front of me, thick and full of life, was the breast that offered the milk of a new existence.

The hesitation might have felt like minutes, hours or perhaps days in my mind; in reality in three seconds I had decided. My mouth found her breast, my lips clasping around her areola, my tongue tasting that life-giving milk for the first time. I suckled, as a slow and steady stream of milk hit my mouth and tongue and I swallowed, and swallowed.

I heard her cries, soft sounds of intense pleasure. I felt my own cock suddenly give a jolt and begin to surge to life. I did not nurse for long; I was not full. Yet the milk ended and I knew that it was on to the next.

The black futa was next, her areola a nearly ebony circle of flesh. From the corner of my eye I saw that Nala's cock had swelled, but it was not erect. Merely half-erect, some swelling, but not pulsing.

As I clamped onto the right breast of the black woman, and began to draw forth her milk, I further heard her cries. In fact, all eight of them began to make sounds of pleasure, as if the suckling from one breast of one futa was shared among all eight. My statuesque black futa threw her head back and mewled in deep pleasure, her voice deep and throaty. As the milk ceased and I slid sideways to her other breast, my leg brushed against her cock. It was thick and rigid. I could not speak; the other breast had sprouted a droplet of milk and I suckled deeply. The warm liquid spilled down my throat, into my belly, joining the other milk and churning.

One after the other, the milk ceased and the next sprouted a droplet. Each taste delicious, yet subtly different. My eyes could not draw away from the breasts; I knew why I had only grown to five-ten and it was simply so that I could stand and slide to the side, suckling one breast after the other. My hands at my side, moving forward as I moved from one futa breast to the other, letting my fingers brush the magnificence of her cock.

One to the other, their eight mouths wailing in pleasure, the suckling of milk shared by all. Gasps and pants, and aroused cocks, pointing out of their bodies, stiff and rigid and thick. Yet I had a long way to go, but I did not feel an impulse for greed. No, I knew that I had to remain at a steady speed - for me, for them. Their cries grew in volume until the room echoed with screams of ecstasy, wild cries of lust, as cocks began to throb and balls churned and cum was prepared.

The last futa before I returned to Nala to close the circle had a thin taste. I knew it then, I knew why I had been chosen. Her milk was weak, thin, and lasted the shortest. I was not upon her long before I was back to Nala, closing the circle. I drank deeply as this milk was the thickest, hottest and creamiest of them all. No wonder she is the Queen, I thought for a moment, nursing like the hungriest babe new to the world from his mother's womb. I had never felt my own erection to be quite so steely and turgid.

The milk ceased. My lips unlocked from her breast. I gasped, hastening to glance down. My eyes darted around the circle, at least to those I could see. While they had lost none of their overall girth, there was a sense of deflating of their breasts. And there was an almost putrid distension of my belly. But then my guts made an audible gurgle, and the distension slipped away.

***

I stared at my reflection. I brought my hands up and lifted breasts that were impossibly heavy. They were glorious, thick and pendulous. I let them fall back down, and drew a fingertip of the nipple. I shuddered with pleasure. Oh, they were sensitive! I knew that the right mouth upon my breast could trigger an orgasm!

As I looked, I saw the tent form between my legs. It was not that I threw my covers aside, but rather slowly slipped my hand to my knee, then drew them up my now-plump, full thigh. Up and up, my skin softer than ever, my flesh supple and responsive to touch. The throb that I knew innately well from my once-male form, and now as my soft, feminine fingers closed around the base of my new futa cock and gave it a stroke, I moaned wildly. My voice was not as high-pitched as Nala's soprano nor as deep as Yalu's basso.

Yes, I knew what I had to do.

***

The circle of eight futa stood clasping hands tightly, all eight of them with thick, turgid erections.

"This is your second chance to leave," Nala announced. "Though you have drank the milk of our bodies, you can still return. There are eff-"

I smiled, and sank to my knees. My hands were solidly at my sides, and my face smiled radiantly at my Queen.

"Very well," she said, contented. "You have assumed the correct position. And now you will take our seed, to plant the life within you that will sprout seeds and spread throughout your entire body," she said. "You will begin with me, and end with me," she said. I saw hands clasp tighter and faces open with sexual hunger.

"Come forward," she said and her voice dropped into some sultry region, throaty and raw, filled with need. "And suck...my...cock," she intoned.

I came forward, and I reached up with both hands, feeling the girth of it, the huge heat. I stroked her softly, eliciting a moan from her and from the two futa flanking her on either side. I saw a droplet of precum ooze out, and took the tip of my tongue and pressed it to that droplet. I pulled it into my mouth and swished, and swallowed. It was like the first drink of water to a person parched by the desert. Delicious, with a strength of its own promised by the backing of more, much more.

I opened my mouth, preparing to nearly unhinge my jaw to work around that massive cock. And yet as I brought my mouth around it, sliding my tongue over the sensitive glans behind the head, I discovered to my delight that it fit perfectly. Did it shrink? Was it magical? I cared not one iota; this cock, in my mouth, its heavy male taste and its milky scent, was all I knew. I suckled, moving that tongue, and the moans that I heard erupting from around the circle were joined by my own. As I took this heavy shaft of flesh into my mouth, I too was moaning around it, from the pleasure of sucking that perfect futa cock.

Up and down my mouth went, along the shaft, to my amazement I was able to deep throat it all yet suffer no ill effects. I drew my head up and down, one hand gripping the base of this magnificent pole, the other drawing up to fondle the heavy balls. How warm they were! How supple to my fingers! I slurped and sucked, more wanton than any porn star that I'd ever seen perform for a camera.

The cries around me grew louder, needier, more desperate. I sensed each of them holding onto each other for strength as well as the shared experience. I slid a finger back and found the tight puckering anus of Queen Nala and as I brushed the tip of my finger over it, I felt her body suddenly stiffen.

With a thrill of foreboding, I knew what was coming next.

Jet after jet of hot ropy cum filled my mouth. I swallowed. More filled it again, a fountain of cum. Hot and slippery, it glided down my throat and formed a hot ball in my belly. Queen Nala's screeches of pleasure were echoed by the others connected to her, and I almost felt their life force flowing through their hands, into Queen Nala, and by way of her cum, flowing into me. The tap never ran dry and my thirst was not slaked in the slightest. I fed from that huge tube of flesh, making it erupt over and over in my mouth, until I felt the weakening of her body.

"Me me me!" the black futa screamed in a frenzy. Her cock, as big and round and hard and thick as Queen Nala's, featured a head that was glistening from precum. I could not wait, did not wait, and moved to face her. I took her cock into my mouth with a fury, without thought or hesitation, as the great need to make her cum into my mouth drove me. I sucked hard. I sucked fast. I ran my tongue along the underside of the organ. I pressed it against her belly, making it vertical, and dragged my tongue from thick, smooth balls along the long shaft until at the top I pulled it back into my mouth. I slid my finger over her taint and toyed with her tight asshole and even inserted my finger up to my first knuckle when her knees buckled.

Held in place by the circle of futa, all of whom were again screaming as the orgasm of this futa was shared by all, she hung limp as her cock absolutely devastated my mouth. I swallowed fast and hard, barely able to breath, my eyes already burning from sweat as I sucked and tasted and drank. Her cock was another unending fountain of cum, and yet she too actually ran dry. And then I was onto the next.

Each futa, sucked for an eternity of her pleasure, shared intimately by each of them. Each cock erupting with volumes of cum that defied belief. By the time I got to the last futa, the one whom I suspected was ill, I was unable to really think about that. No, I was getting drunk on their cum. And like an alcoholic who was unable to stop that next drink until he passed out, I was unable to stop my consumption of the cum from their cocks. Over and over I drained them, swallowed them and knew that my belly was distended grossly, so badly that I should have had stretch marks, carrying a baby of futa cum-seed in my stomach. And when the eighth futa added her cum to that potent mix, I fell over that knife edge of cum-drunkenness, falling into an almost dream-like state.

Nala whisked me on. The black futa's cock was once more fully vital, her balls thick and heavy with her cum. "Your ass," she whispered harshly. "You need to fuck me with your ass!"

Like I had discovered with Nala, I realized that the size, depth and thickness of that cock should have left me screaming in pain, face down on the floor, left bloody and ruined. But that was not the case at all. My ass opened for her, as easily and softly as a pussy opens for a cock, and she slid it in with ease. I pushed back into her, meeting her hard thrusts forward. I rejoiced in the way that her heavy balls slapped hard against my ass, and now my lusty cries added into the mix with the circle of futa as the black futa fucked me relentlessly.

But the circle never broke, not even when the black futa's shriek announced the filling of my asshole. I felt the searing, pleasurable heat course through every part of my body, filling my toes to fingers to hair and teeth and nails and yes, my cock and balls, with a golden heat that was pure lust. I was staggered now, drunk on cum beyond my wildest expectations.

And yet I presented myself to the next, her futa cock just as easily sliding into a cum-lubricated opening. I felt my body respond, squeezing her hard, milking her cock. Like the black one had done, she too fucked me hard enough to slap her balls against my flesh. She took immense pleasure in that; how I knew that I did not know. Nor care. I just loved that she loved the feeling and the sound of her heavy cum-laden balls slapping against my flesh. And then the reward of the orgasm was experienced by her and shared by one and all.

By the time I got to the ill one, I was more deeply intoxicated by their cum than I had ever been by alcohol in my life. My BAC would have been.3 given my state of unknowing drunkenness. All I knew was that another cock was about to fill my ass. Another orgasm was going to paint my inside with her heat. And that it would be good.

You must squeeze, my darling, she is unable to cum for you.

The huh-what filled my brain, as it felt like the voice of Queen Nala came from within my own head, piercing that shroud of cumdrunk.

You must milk her cock with your ass. As you know. You have touched your inner slut, I heard. Now milk her for all of our sakes.

Did I squeeze? I don't know if my brain remembered how to actually take an action. But I suppose that it worked because the circle erupted in powerful screams and cries as shook as the bloom of pure golden heat filled my lower body once more.

You are remarkable, W'rya, I heard Queen Nala say in my mind. And now to seal the charm.

The circle broke. Her hands clasped powerfully to my hips. She lifted me into the air with ease. Other futa stood, holding my legs apart, their eyes transfixed as she raised and lowered me on her cock with ease. My body folded in half, a cocksleeve for her organ, a toy for her to use to get her pleasure.

When her orgasm hit, after she had endured the sensation of all of the previous ones, building and building her up to the most intense level of orgasmic need that one could sustain before tipping over into the land of madness, she unleashed a howl at ear-shattering volume. As the first spurts of her searing futa cum joined in all the others, penetrating me to depths that none had done thus far, that was the final act.

Like a drunk who took her last shot, and slowly lowered her head to her bar where she passed into the land of the unconscious, I did the same. I knew nothing more.

***

I left the bedroom, my bedroom - should I choose to stay - and walked slowly and unsteadily in my new body. I found the ceremony room easily enough. All eight stood with their hands clasped. The circle was broken only to invite me into its center; I saw seven healthy, vital futa and one with a look of desperate exhaustion.

I heard a voice, and it was different from Nala's. It was thin and thready and weak. You must complete the circle so that I may pass into the beyond.

I gave no outward sign that I had heard this voice telepathically. What is your name?

I am Marcy.

You wish to go?

More than you will ever know, she assured me. Please, take my place. They will tell you why later.

I wanted to smile. Have no doubts, Marcy. I will complete the circle.

Bless you, child, she told me then her mental vitality withdrew.

I sat, my legs opened wide, pointing my body towards Queen Nala.

"Am I your Queen?" she asked me softly.

I gripped my futa cock and stroked it. After two weeks of abstinence, and after the lengthy abstinence enduring during the opening ceremony, it took only one stroke for the eruption of my own seed to begin. The shot was aimed perfectly, and I caught the entire stream of the cum into my mouth. I felt an instant bloom of heat spread through my entire body.

"Yes, you are my Queen," I intoned, the words coming naturally to me.

"Will you accept your life as a futa?" the second, the gorgeous black, asked me.

Another single stroke led to a massive spurt of my goo, all caught on my tongue and swallowed. The burn sank deeper.

"I accept my life as a futa," I assured this wonderful creature.

The pillow turned; I was asked a question. I gave a single stroke. My futa cock erupted with its seed and landed on my tongue and in my mouth and I swallowed it. I avowed the question.

And finally, I came to the eighth, to Marcy. I did not think that my body could sustain another degree of heat. It was now painful, a burn in every molecule of my body. And yet, I heard her question with clarity.

"Will you step into my place in this circle?"

As I made my single stroke and my new futa balls erupted the last bits of my futa goo, draining me completely, and adding a volcanic heat to my body that stole my vision leaving it only blindingly white and all I felt was a searing red-hot burn, I spoke the words.

"I will step into your place in this circle!"

***

It's hard to imagine that the seedy, desolate street that I had ridden down some weeks before was actually this idyllic place of warm colors and soft pastels and never-ending warmth. I wore the soft dress that clung to my body and showed off my breasts. The looseness of the skirts were necessary because nothing could restrain the hardness of my futa cock in those moments where it became hard.

I had my hand clasped hard in Nala's. Tears streamed down my face as Marcy's sad tale was related in full to me. The difference in the initiation into this futa realm for women and men could not be any more different. The restoration of the futa goo by the couple who found it necessary, their giving birth to the life-giving magic of their kind, and the far more rare method that had brought me into this world. As it turned out, the methods used to bring me into the world had taken a toll on the entire clan; we did not know it then, but realized that we all slept - or hibernated if you will - for nearly a week.

Marcy passed at some point during this week, when we were all asleep. There was a smile on her face, her body shriveled and cold, yet frozen forever with the smile. "She's found Tess again," E'theral had spoken in soft reverence.

Why here? I had asked Queen Nala a few nights ago. Why this place?

She had said that there were spots in the universe where mystical realms could bleed through one into the other. On this earthly realm, such places were stolen by futa clans eons earlier, and made to be as repulsive to humans. They were, in fact, utterly repellent to them.

"We futa live in peace, and in silence, walking among the humans," Nala said. She told me that the moment I passed outside of this protective haven, that I would appear as my old self. That way, she added, if I needed to travel on behalf of this or any other clan, that no human would ever know. But once in private, I would return to my one true form, this big breasted, thick, luscious futa with a big, needy cock that needed an almost daily orgasmic milking. There were times we would not be required to travel in pairs, because most jobs were not dangerous. But if there were to be dangers, we would travel in pairs.

Some, like Tess, were lost to our kind when she was in the human world. "Accidents can befall us, even in our futa form," Nala warned. "So we not immortal."

A few days later, I had a moment of privacy. I walked to the graveyard, and found the grave simply reading MARCY. I thought about what Nala had told me, and what my sisters had told me.

Of the story of their deep, passionate love and how they were inseparable, a couple within the larger family of their futa clan. Until it was stolen so viciously and violently from her, propelling her into the lonely remainder of her futa life. Living out her life as one of the ones chosen to perform a solo duty, outside of the comfort of a clan, a caretaker for another form of life-giving elixir. A futanari who never sought the arms of another lover and who existed separately, not quite but nearly in exile.