The Wrong Side of the Tracks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I accepted all of this, and shed a tear for my futa sister who had brought her sister and wife and lover into this world, only to see it stolen from her. I shed a tear for the futa who gave up her last vestiges of her futa strength in order to pass me into this realm. While everyone else knew her story and shed a tear for they had all loved Marcy dearly, I don't think that any of them knew that Marcy had touched my mind in the penultimate act of my initiation. I knelt and bowed my head, my fingers reaching out to Marcy's gravestone. Next to hers was a similar gravestone that read only "TESS. BELOVED." I wept for her gift to me, and I made a solemn promise to her and to her lost Tess that I would repay her kindness to another. One day. And in some manner.

I stood, and returned to the clan den. It was time for supper. And then the milkings. Whether my stomach gurgled and rumbled at the prospects of food, or cum, I did not know. What I knew was that I was finally home. And truly, deeply happy.