All Comments on 'The Wrong Side of the Tracks'

by BlueMoonWriter

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
fantastic

wow so good can't wait for the next part.

happydayhappydayover 16 years ago
Smoking!

The build up is intense, I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Can't be finished yet ?

Ok now that's just a tease. The buid up to the ending was great and all but i seriously want to know what happened to them after that.... Great story thogh!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finish it!!!

This is a GREAT story and one I would like to see follow through to the end about their future relationship and what they do with their current ones.

PLEASE PLEASE FINISH IT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reminds me of a song...

does this story remind anyone else of Avril Lavigne's Sk8r Boi? it's a great story; reminds of how I used to sing it about a girl instead of a guy... ah, memories. charmed my first gf into a date with that song. great story, hope you keep writing stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Fantastic story...really do want to know what happens after this! Longing for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

THANKS .... damn good story quite short though.. plz add some more chapter of thier life...

Nicole2023Nicole2023over 1 year ago

Its been 15 years and it's still a great read although short, wish it was longer.

AnyMooseAnyMoose12 months ago

If you start writing here again, Part 2 of this should be first up. Whether or not Sherri and Alejandra end up together, it should still be a very good story, so long as the husband meets the karma he deserves...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous