All Comments on 'The Wrong Sister'

by UpstairsInterest

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Of course it will

And when it does, and Hannah bitches, never mind that it likely never would have happened if she hadn't invited the ex and gotten plastered, big sis should feed her a mouth full of pussy full of Will's offering.

Jedd

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962over 3 years ago
Loved it.

Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks for sharing. Frankie

NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Nice cliffhanger- can’t wait to see what this leads to. Are Hannah and Justin doing the same thing? 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Will returned first, brushing what he could. He told me he made up a story in his mind..

but he didn't need it. Hanna had slowly passed out. The party had evaporated, even the ex had seen no use in hanging out with the snoring bride now drooling in her chair. Drunk, stinking of the cigarette, I watched him hoist her over his shoulder.

I was turning to leave, disgusted, full of guilt yet still terribly aware of what was leaking into my panties when he looked at me, and beckoned me with a nod. I inhaled deeply.

Yes, it was my sister.

And yes, she was wearing lovely lingerie when we undressed her on her wedding bed. She hardly moved now, just breathing badly.

Will looked at me, a slightly sobered look of want in his eyes. Wordlessly, he nodded towards the huge en suite. We almost rushed inside. My clothes flew as did his. The shower spigot was turned on. As I pulled down my panties, the tale was told. My secretions were dominated by the incredible mess he'd made inside me.

I was shocked, and shocked again as he bend me against the shower wall and roughly pushed inside me, sinking do deeply and quickly that a small orgasm wracked me. Oh gawd, what was I getting into. Fully ten minutes he nailed me with hammer until fully pushed against my womb, he spent again. I shuddered hard when

Panting, we stood against the wall and his lips covered mine. After a moment, I felt him drip from me--- and I pushed away. I dressed quickly, saying nothing, trying not to look at him, even in the haze of the mirror. I left, my sister Hanna still snoring on the bed. And his spend continued to seep from me.

Iwanttotry7777Iwanttotry7777over 3 years ago

I have a sister-in-law that I would love to do this with. I wouldn’t be sorry about it either.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
One of the best wedding stories.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

SiodisSiodisover 3 years ago
Excellent story

Very nice story, hoping that you're going to continue this.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 3 years ago

Fucking your sister in law is NOT incest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous