All Comments on 'The Wrong Sister Pt. 04'

by UpstairsInterest

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
NewOldGuy77NewOldGuy77over 3 years ago

Cannot get enough of this story and the characters. 5 stars is not enough!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

WOW! This story is one of the best I've ever reading this genre. You can't write fast enough! LOL! 5*

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 3 years ago

Excellent - great writing

CwW89CwW89over 3 years ago
Great

Looking forward to the next one

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Wrong category, it's not incest. But an excellent series so far. Thought the title referred to Izzy but could now be referring to Hannah! Cant wait for the next chapter! 5 stars!

UpstairsInterestUpstairsInterestover 3 years agoAuthor
Incest/Taboo

Thanks for your comments everyone! For those mentioning the category - I put the first three parts into Erotic Couplings and the moderator clearly felt parts 2 and 3 belonged in the Incest/Taboo category! So I decided not to fight the power when I published chapter 4. I guess it falls under taboo?! But then I'd have said everything I've written falls under that.

Basically, I don't know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tense Shift

Pick a tense (past is best) and stick with it. Especially don't slip between present and past tense in the same paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I lovfe the emotion and the sex in your writing!

Can’t wait for the next chapter

Sparks59Sparks59over 3 years ago

Did. Not. See. That. Coming.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 3 years ago

Describing the passing of Mum brought out some raw emotions, dammit I shed tears to erotica! With Hannah's confession, have to keep reading and see where it takes us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous