The Wrong Twin Ch. 01

Story Info
Girl listens to her twin being fucked.
1k words
4.08
65.3k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers

This is FANTASY it didn't happen. Please enjoy.

--

23rd November

Dear diary,

something fucked up happened today. I always thought of my family as 'normal'. Not perfect but at least a bit decent. Everything I thought, though, has been shattered earlier today.

I had just got out of the shower and was getting ready for bed when I heard strange noises somewhere from down the hall. At first, I believed I had imagined it but after a while I peeked out from my door and I realized the sounds were coming from Paige's room.

I was curious and so I tip-toed to her door and listened for a moment. Soon it dawned on me. They were sex sounds. I figured she was watching a porno and slowly crept back into my room a bit disgusted with my twin.

For another half an hour I managed to mostly ignore the sounds coming from the hall. But as I lay there I had the felt as if the noise being still louder. This wasn't porn. This sounded live. Oh. My. God. My sister had a guy in her room and they were fucking. I just couldn't believe it.

After all, she was always the nice twin. She started dating only after we turned 18 during the summer.

All the skin slapping, and muffled moaning was starting to make me horny even though I knew it was my sister.

I was getting really wet and in no time my panties were off, and I was playing with myself to the sound of my twin being fucked hard. She sounded just like me. I pictured being pounded just as I imagined she was being pounded.

I needed it so badly and my fingers weren't enough after a while. I reached over to my nightstand from which I produced my pink vibrating dildo. After a quick lick I pushed all eight inches of the artificial penis into my dripping pussy.

I synced up movement of my hands with Paige's moans and slowly her moans became mine as I breathed hard trying not to make a sound.

When I couldn't be silent anymore I turned on my belly and buried my face in the pillow. I was starting to get close and had to hold myself back when I heard the guy say: "Do you want me to put it in your ass?"

"Mhmm." Paige moaned.

"Beg for it." He commanded.

"Please, fuck my ass." She said in the slutiest of ways. "Please, daddy, fuck your girls tight little ass."

It should have dawned on me at that point, but I was too horny and the prospect of my twin getting fucked in the butt made me even hornier.

There was a loud slap and my sister squealed as she was penetrated by what I imagined was a huge cock. I reached over with my other hand and started gently poking at my own asshole.

There was another slap, "Please, fuck me hard. Please, it feels so big in my ass. Make me cum, Daddy."

I slipped one finger into my butthole while I played with my clit and in sync with my twin sister I started cumming. She was moaning while I was breathing hard into my pillow. By the sound of it her lover was decided to make her cum several times. She started cumming again and I helped myself to another orgasm too.

For a moment the only thing that could be heard was her hard breathing then he put his dick back in her as she went back to deep moaning. I on the other hand sped up my hand movement and brought myself to yet another orgasm. I felt a strange sensation as for only a second time in my life I squirted. I buried two fingers in my but and teased my clit a bit more. I couldn't seem to stop.

It took me several minutes to fully recover from that last orgasm. I lay there in a pool of my own squirt listening to Paige being fucked hard and begging to be fucked even harder.

I was utterly spent but still was feeling a bit naughty. I jumped up put on my robe and slowly crept to my door and out into the hall.

Soon I didn't worry about making any sound as they didn't stand a chance hearing me over their own bodies slapping against each other and Paige's constant, "Please, fuck me more, make me cum again.".

As I came nearer to her door I saw it wasn't fully closed, that was why I heard them so clearly. I crept closer and closer. I saw silhouettes through a little crack in the door, but I wanted to see more I was feeling courageous.

I put my hand on the handle and slowly opened the door, so I could see a little better.

At that point my jaw dropped. One would thought that I must've screamed but apparently, I didn't.

There she lay my twin spread-eagle on her back her head over the edge of the bed with her tongue out begging like a slut: "Cum on my face. Come on, cum on your girl's face. Let me taste that cum."

Towering over her, so close to orgasm with his - oh my God so huge dick - was our father.

He came. His cum hit her face. Splashed over her perky little tits and the couple of streams she managed to catch into her mouth and gulp it down. "Yummy, daddy's cum." She whispered so I barely heard her.

She got up to her knees and he pulled her closer to his naked body and kissed her deeply. Her hand dropped to his softening cock and gave it a couple of strokes.

I was starting to get dizzy. I couldn't have seen what I just saw it just couldn't be true.

I ran. I ran to my room and closed my door. I sank onto the edge of my own bed and stared at the wall in front of me.

I heard as my dad gave my twin sister one last smack on her ass and as he quietly crept down the hall.

I was getting nauseous. How could he, how could she... I drifted into an uneasy sleep.

***

To be continued

Rmcbar
Rmcbar
170 Followers