The Wyoming Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the hotel I sent the deed to my lawyer in Texas and told him to execute the transfer of ownership then went to the suite. Laughing a little that the hotel and given it to me because I had rented a two bedroom suite before when I had stayed over and discussed buying transport for steers to market. I had considered asking for a single room but stayed silent. That had turned out very well.

Eileen had changed into pajamas when I checked on her. I stood at her door looking at her realizing I really liked her. She had a preferred standard of behavior deviating from it only because she was going to die but she still kept some form moral code and I admired that. She was also in fact beautiful, her body was small but she was fit and in good condition, her breasts barely showed as she turned onto her back, the clearest sign she had any were the two bumps her nipples made on the nighties she wore. Her leg sticking out where the dress had ridden up was slender, long looking as was so common with short women. More than that, it seemed she shaved her legs and armpits whether she thought anybody would see or not. In all she was a woman to be a credit wherever she went.

I covered her warmly then went to bed wondering what would happen if I got Maggie to let her go and she had choices. I went to bed thinking of options to give her and what she wanted of a future. Mildly aroused at the prospect I fantasized about her coming with me when I left town as I dropped off to sleep.

I woke up with Eileen giving me a quick wet kiss on my cheek. My eyes snapped open to see her standing bent over next to my bed. The fall of her night dress gave me a view down the front; the little swells of her breasts with nipples showed. I smiled and opened the covers for her. She raised her eyebrows and slipped into bed with me nervously.

"Thank for the kiss. What was that for?" I asked as she lay beside me stiffly.

"Saying thank you for yesterday... you could have done anything to me and you treated me nice."

"Not my way to have done anything else."

I reached across and gently tickled her back. Ten seconds and she moved closer, then lay on me to give both hands the best access. She lay still with an ear on my chest and her little hands on my shoulders smiling in bliss at the warmth and simple grooming.

She shivered a little in pleasure as I scratched just below her shoulder blades and impulsively kissed my nipples. I was completely surprised. The feeling of the kisses lingered as I reached under her hair and massaged her neck with her keeping still aside from letting her legs fall either side of my body. I finished massaging and wrapped my arms around her, simply holding her to me feeling fantastic.

"Are you going to buy me Hannes?"

"I already started that. Barry will not have any impact anymore. I bought his entire business too. Now it's your mom, then it's all about what you want. I could set you up in a business, send you to college, you tell me and we can discuss it."

She turned her head to look at at me and moved kissing me on the lips, her tongue darting forward to lick my lips then she broke off blushing furiously. I laughed and rocked her in my arms.

"Uhm, can I try something with you Hannes? I don't have much practice but I really like doing it." she asked.

"Sure." I replied.

Two minutes later I was bemused and speculating that she was a really surprising girl as she massaged my feet at the start of a spectacularly good full body massage that was everything except sex. It meant more to me than screwing her would have as she eased knots I had not been aware of and asked about scars she found. It took an hour and we finished with her straddling me again massaging my face, ears, and scalp.

The blizzard outside was easing off, I could hear it calming down as the day lightened. I was still not going to spoil this incredibly rare and luxurious moment to get busy. Eileen was saying thank you and so much more in a fantastically giving way, I understood that. For the first time in my life I thought that maybe my three F policy for women was maybe not the best way.

"That was fantastic Eileen. Thank you." I said deeply touched when she finished.

"Hmm, thank you Hannes. You're actually a nice guy."

"We need to get moving." I said regretfully.

She kissed me again and then moved off with an agility that spoke volumes about how she felt: Enthusiastic for the day. I listened as she showered and dressed while I ordered us breakfast. After showering and dressing for a day of having a look at what I had bought as well as meeting people we went to the pumping station first.

Barry was gone, so were two of the junkies. Maggie was still there and I decided she had been there long enough. I woke her up and made her dress before taking her to the Bronco. Maggie was frightened as I drove her to her trailer home and snapped the lock Barry had put on. Eileen understood that her job was packing. Fast. Even if we didn't move her stuff today she was not going to live there much longer and she had appoints I had made for her to keep too.

While they were busy I went to the office and explained the new situation to Sheryl. It slowly dawned on her that she now managed the place and what I was telling her was what I wanted to see happen as we drove around. This included new roofing over the warehouses and storage lockups, new paint, better fencing, instead of run down mobile homes and trailers I wanted the deserted places removed and replaced with tiny houses. I wanted a small community center in the complex to because I had a plan of what I was going to do. She responded to the idea of a vision and added her own ideas as we talked and agreed to get the sheriff to take Barry's stash away.

I collected Eileen with Maggie sitting in the kitchen holding her head in a nasty down after the high of the previous night and took her to have her hair done while I sat in a coffee shop making calls about progress on my bus, when transfer of the park could be finalized, and making an appointment for Eileen to get her driver's license.

The sheriff came into the coffee shop while I was arranging that and sat down at my table waiting for me to finish. I smiled to him and ended the call quickly then greeted him cordially.

"Your bus is going to be another week." He started.

"Yes, I was wondering if Sheryl called you."

"Sheryl?"

"At Barry Sedgefield's old business. I bought him out and I would like no part of some of the business he had."

"You bought him out, just like that?" The sheriff looked unbelieving.

"He even signed a deed of sale."

"How did you do that?"

"I can be very persuasive."

The sheriff snorted in amusement."Yeah I can image. His muscle were at the ER last night. One said he slipped and fell down some stairs, The other said some snow fell off a roof. Barry seems to be missing."

"He was sleeping in that pump house near the river when I saw him last."

"You mean that one where the junkies sniff glue and have orgies?"

"Yep, there were a few junkies there."

"If I had more ambition I would look at that very carefully... I'll send a few deputies to collect what we can find and not press any charges." he nodded with a smile.

"I want to discuss an idea. Do you have time Sheriff?"

"What idea?"

"Help people, mainly combat vets who need a hand... people who need a start, the town as a whole, you and making your job a little easier."

"That's a lot of help. I'll have some time right now."

"North Platte River and the creeks around here have big flood control areas that are just left to go wild. Guys breaking houses or businesses use those areas to hide, move around without you seeing where they go, and to hide what they steal until the heat is off or until somebody comes along to fence the stuff in another town."

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Seen that sort of thing before, how about this then..."

I discussed an idea to farm herbs and spices in mini farms on the flood control areas along with fodder for livestock. The reason was that herbs and spices needed to be processed and were high value at low volumes. This meant small areas could employ somebody, and that these small areas could then supply a local industry. The fodder was a mainstay and could fund the project support functions like courses in how the business of farming worked, explanations for why the project followed the policies it did, marketing talks for tools, or bookkeeping services to let the the people farming see what their farms did and then give them a record they could use to negotiate buying their own farms in time.

The sheriff was no slouch and listened carefully not needing to be told how much cultivated fields would help him watch the river lands. He asked questions about what was in it for me and nodded understanding as I said that I was going to make money out of the project by renting the storage complex out as market and safe storage for their tools while the RV park could become subsidized housing. A lot of the people living in my RV park were the kind of people who would be working in this project anyway and just having them busy would already cut the crime rate.

"I'll talk with the mayor. Get something on paper we can present to the State for funding and before the Council for the bylaws."

"Right, I can do that."

The sheriff stood up and held out his hand to shake.

"Thank you Mr. Calitz. The owner of that cow you hit is shitting himself, are you going to press charges or sue?"

"Nah, why? I raise the things, I know they can do damn stupid stuff. Besides my feeling is that the cow was probably stolen and got away from the thieves. Being lost and in the dark it did what animals in the dark do when nothing is chasing them. No reason to blame the farmer."

"Got you on that one! I'll tell him."

Eileen came from the beautician looking a million dollars and knowing she looked damn good. She hugged me again in delight that for once she didn't look like a charity case. I had noticed her longing look at a dress in one boutique and seeing her with a good hairstyle and manicured fingernails I decided she was worth it. Half an hour later she walked out wearing a full length double layer silk dress of dark blue that showed her flaming red hair to perfection and let it be well known that she was in excellent shape with a tailored bodice for her slender body and a loose skirt to let her move easily. Two rows of bright silver buttons running down the length were how it closed and served to break the monotone with highlights.

She drew glances as we went back to the car and then to the workshop to look at the damage. The mechanics found reasons to check if a part they had would fit or to look busy as the workshop manager went through the parts needed and delivery times. Eileen took a look inside the mobile home that was twice as big as the trailer she had grown up in and stared at my books in anticipation.

From the workshop it was time to speak to Maggie. Eileen's mother was waiting in the lobby when we got back to the hotel looking nervous. She knew I knew she had forgotten her daughter in favor of getting a fix. She evidently knew that her debt was paid but that her supplier was gone too. It was going to be a difficult time and she was more interested in scoring something until a new dealer would let her take credit.

"I am going to take Eileen with me Maggie." I said in the elevator.

"And if I go to the sheriff and make a complaint of kidnapping?"

"Good luck with that." I said while Eileen unlocked the door.

"They know me Jay. You're an out of town hotshot who out muscled Barry and they will believe you're just taking over with the merchandise."

I nearly laughed and slapped her for trying blackmail that was never going to work. The sheriff was not above ignoring a small crime to improve the town situation and right now I offered a lot of improvement. He also knew Maggie was a junky in all probability and would be able to tell me more about Eileen than Maggie could.

"What do you want Maggie?"

"Two hundred grand."

I snorted. "What are you going to do with it? Suck it up your nose?"

"Turn my fucking life around."

Every drug addict dreamed of that; a lot of money to turn their lives around. None who got a lot of money ever did turn their lives around and ended up in worse trouble than before. Those who turned their lives around first tended to hold onto large amounts of money better.

"Nah. Show me your life is turned around and you have a plan. Then I will give you money, and it won't be a two hundred thousand."

"I can get back into bookkeeping. Open an office and do books for the small businesses here. Trade on the stock exchange..."

"Great, show me. Your last bookkeeping work was probably Barry and he fired you; why? You've been turning tricks ever since. In the last few months your habit became worse. And you wish you didn't have Eileen sometimes. I know Maggie, you're not the first I needed to deal with. Carry on and you'll be dead withing a week of getting even ten grand. Another junky will kill you for the money, or you'll OD. I've seen it before."

"I can handle myself."

"Alright, prove it. I'll open a numbered account in the Cayman Islands; you can check it on the first number. Get clean, stay clean for three months and start something. I'll give you the access number then. How much?

"Two hundred grand. Fifty up front to set up." Maggie said.

Eileen brought me coffee and gave her mother tea then sat down on my knee. I put my hand around her waist and shook my head. I took my phone out and generated the numbered account for Maggie to see with my other hand. It was only the amount we needed to discuss and what Maggie wanted was not going to be it.

"I'll pay for a rehab, I know one in Nebraska. The guy who runs it and I fought together once. He'll fetch you. Get clean and maybe I'll give you twenty to set up if you can give me a plan that is more than a hazy idea. Maybe I can get you a job to start. It all starts with you showing me. On the other hand, embarrass Eileen once and I will slap you into a new blood type. Regardless, I am not giving you money for Eileen while you're hurting for a fix."

Maggie stared at me. She was starting to get agitated and anxious. I could see that, she knew I could. She also knew I could just take Eileen. The shoe was in fact on my foot. I could go to the sheriff and explain about taking Eileen away to get an education or to work for me and she would get slapped around by the cops if she tried to complain.

"Hannes? You haven't even seen what you're buying!" Eileen said while her mother was quiet and thinking as best she could.

She unbuttoned her dress dress and let it flap open. I caught my breath to see her flat stomach, little breasts slightly over filling her bra, matching underwear, and alabaster white skin. Without thinking about it I moved my hand to caress the slim, youthful body.

"The only reason I'm talking Maggie, is that Eileen wants me to." I said delighting in having her under my hand like this.

"Yeah. You must be loaded to have bought Barrie out so two hundred grand for a virgin girl is not bad."

I looked at Eileen's face, she blushed and bit her lip. That was true. Idly I realized my pinky was in the waist band of her panties and my thumb was on a nipple. She was nervous about being a virgin and where my hand was going.

I smiled and drew her closer to me with my hand around her hip. I kissed her simply held her lightly while I considered how to take it from here. Suddenly I wanted Maggie out to have time alone with Eileen, whether I screwed her or not was not important. I just wanted to hold her and reassure her that I admired her for being able to stay a virgin.

"A hundred thousand Maggie. If you were a bookkeeper with Barry you know about numbered accounts. "

Eileen stood up and let me pull her panties down as my pinky slid further into her panties until I felt her pubic hair. They came down easily to show the same copper red hair in a trimmed triangle. I smiled at that, she might not have had money for hair cuts and nice manicures but she had wanted to take good care of herself. Virgin or not was not important to me, what was important was that she had done the best she could. I stroked my fingers through the hair and her little body rocked at the attention. Her hand gripping the hair at the back of my head as she caught a breath.

"Mom..." Eileen said softly and shrugged her dress off to fall around her feet.

She sat down and opened her legs showing me beautiful labia while I pulled the panties off completely. I stroked two fingers along the crack; she sighed and the tendons inside her thighs tightened. Then released as my finger returned. Next I set three finger running between her legs, one running along the outer edges of each lip and my middle finger delving just inside her crack. She buried her face into the side of my neck and breathed loudly. I lost myself running my finger along her sex and found her clitoris. Eileen moaned a little at the feeling.

I spread the lips and saw her hymen partially closing her vagina, a little juice was dripping from the hole lubricating as I rubbed. I didn't push my finger in, just ran the tip around the edges of her vagina to let her know where her hymen was. Eileen was shaking a little against the hand around her waist.

"One twenty Maggie. If you don't get sorted in six months I give it to somebody else Eileen wants me to. You know a numbered account only stands for six months and then the account is closed, you always shit to get the money from the bank after that."

"Yeah... Alright one twenty. You pay the rehab."

I had to force myself to let go of Eileen to transfer money into the account. Then I sent her the notification so that she could verify the account's existence although I kept the access number. These accounts were common for arms, drugs, or any highly confidential transaction even with governments. They allowed for cash payments without needing to carry bank notes or buy obscure foreign currencies.

While I did that Eileen reached behind her back and undid her bra. She dropped it on her dress and her two pert little mounds hung proudly from her chest. They showed a lower bulge but they was no fold under them. I turned her and took her breast into my mouth sucking and nibbling the swelling nipple while she hugged my head and caressed my hair.

I broke off one to spend some time with her other breast.

"Mom? Will you help me please?" She asked.

I had a brief horrifying vision of screwing Maggie instead of Eileen. In relation to the daughter, her mother was almost repugnant with malnutrition patches on her skin, uncut and untidy hair, dull eyes, and the constant feeling that she actually just wanted her fix and didn't really see anything or anybody beyond that.

"Yeah sure Hun. Just let him call the shots. He was always nice with me and he's not mean." Maggie said.

My ears burned at hearing Maggie. This had gone in a direction I had not entertained. I had never in my life thought I would hear a mother encouraging her daughter to be deflowered. I had not thought of buying Eileen's hymen for so little. Had I known she was a virgin before we bargained I would have paid more. Had I known I was buying her in the real sense rather than just getting her away from a really shitty situation in a way that would mean she felt good about it I would have played it differently too.

This was no time for retreat or changing approach though. I started undoing buttons but Eileen had more urgent needs and showed what she could do by ripping the shirt over my head. Then she was fumbling with my belt and trousers on her knees and I stood up helping her. She slid my trousers and underpants down then stared at my dick standing out from my body. Her eyes turned up to look at me, afraid suddenly.