The Wyoming Purchase

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will it hurt?" She asked me.

"Yeah, but you'll be fine Hun."

I bent down and pulled her to her feet. Then I picked her up and kissed her pushing her lips open and my tongue into her mouth. She forgot all about the size of my dick as we kissed and her arms tried pulling my head even closer than than touching lips. He legs wrapped around my waist and I left her breast with one hand while supporting her ass with my other.

She groaned as the feeling from her breast and my finger between her legs built. I thought that the floor was the nearest place to lie down and also very difficult to miss. So I folded my legs to sit on the floor. With her ass now resting on my thighs I gently caressed the base of her spine and she broke the kiss to throw her head back in pleasure at what my fingers on her spine were doing to her level of desire and willingness to take my dick inside her. Feeling her juices in my pubic hair just drove me to be even hornier. She unlatched her legs around my waist and I lay back to get a look at her slim body and to fondle her breasts.

"Hun a dick don't sniff where to go. Take hold of it." Maggie said.

"Sure. Stroke it and get to know it." I encouraged softly when Eileen looked at me.

She grasped my member she gasped that my girth was bigger than her fingers could wrap around. The fascination she had for how it looked was deep as she stroked it and felt around the head. At Maggie's prompt she cupped my testicles, ran a nail around the shaft, just behind the head and watched the reaction.

"Now you're just cock teasing Hun. He didn't pay for ball busting."

"Will I be able to..."

"Yeah, just relax Hun. Now take his dick and guide it."

Eileen squatted over my hips and holding my shaft still lowered herself. She came close, I felt her wet warmth then she backed off as soon as she felt the head at her vaginal opening. I encouraged and held he body steady and she tried again. She got a little further but lifted herself again at the first hint of discomfort. She really wanted to and lowered herself carefully again.

"Don't dip your toe Hun. You got here; go through with it." Maggie said and pushed Eileen down.

She went down but when she wanted to lift herself again Maggie's hands on her shoulders stopped that. I felt some resistance and the Eileen cried out as her hymen broke and she slid down my member. I was treated to the sight of seeing my dick's progress; watching the head make a bump on her belly as it penetrated with a ridge behind it to show where the shaft was.

Imagining that it was probably painful I sat up to console her and to keep her where she was. She felt fantastic around my dick, tight, yet she had slid down my shaft smoothly, even if slowly. Her juices were really flowing now and I held her tight giving her kisses as she burst into tears with her eyes squeezed shut.

"Oh shit! It feels so good!...I'm so full..." She whispered after a moment when her body was getting used to the invasion.

"You're doing great." I replied softly.

"Now wag your ass like when you're dancing at the Barrel." Maggie said.

I lay back again to she her breasts and to get my thumb to her clitoris. With my other hand's fingers I tapped a beat along the base of her spine and she rocked in tome to the beats, more clearly on the tap of my middle finger. I started alternating taps with strokes around the spot my middle finger had tapped and she lean forward with a loud shivering groan.

My thrust when she leaned forward completely surprised her and she yelped then ground herself down for me to be deeper in her. There was nothing gentle in that move. She wanted to be fucked, plain and simple. She looked down when her clitoris crushed into the base of my dick then she looked at my face, pride in her smile that she could accommodate me. I returned her smile and moved my hands to hold her around her middle and gyrated her as her mother had said she should.

"Oooo! Damn I need to pee!" She cried out.

"No you don't Hun; just go with it, the best part is close."

I kept her movement up and she swallowed hard breaking a sweat as her orgasm built. She got the message that she was allowed to screw back and started moving herself looking for the motions that provided the most pleasure. I encouraged her and learned something as she moved herself. She was not fragile.

The tendons in her neck went taught, her skin went red and she closed her eyes as her orgasm washed over her. I held her in place as she cried out and lost all control lifting her hands into her hair. My thumbs massaged her nipples and she was still for a moment after her orgasm passed. When she looked at me again she thought it was over. Maggie got rid of that idea fast with a slap.

"Your man has to cum Hun. You ain't done until he has."

She looked at me and saw her mom was right. I also saw something. This was great for her but she wanted to know she was mine. I rolled us to be on top, slipping out of her in the move. She looked sad and then I penetrated her again. I was hard about it and decisive leaving her gasping as I filled her again. I drew back and thrust long and fast.

"Oh yes! Hard. Take me please!"

Her knees pulled up beside her body to give me more access and she squealed into my chest as I thrust hard and fast. Her hands hooked around my shoulders as I held her to me, the top of her head was below my chin and she was just a pussy taking my semen as I worked myself to orgasm.

"Damn, you feel good girl." I whispered.

"Fuck me, harder!" She replied.

I did drive into her harder and faster feeling sweat on my back, sweat between us letting our bodies slide smoothly. Looking down I saw sweat in the red hair and thrust harder feeling her vagina tighten in another orgasm for her. This time I was really close and and not trying to keep control. Now I needed to expend myself into this little woman who was mine.

I didn't stop to evaluate my feelings, even if they were new. An age old need was taking over and I let myself lose control to hear her cry out in surprise at what a man cumming in her felt like. I had nothing but satisfaction as I used my weight and strength to hold her under me and filled her uterus and pussy with my semen.

I went flaccid and slipped out of her. The sweat that had allowed our bodies to glide on each other became a glue that stuck us together and pulled weakly as I rolled off her so that she could breathe. I looked around to see Maggie collecting her purse and moving to the door. I didn't care that she had probably taken a thousand dollars out of my wallet.

She looked frightened but relaxed as she saw that I was not going to slap her. I gave her the number for the rehab instead. At the door she paused and looked back.

"Goodbye Hun, take care of your man. Better than I took care of your dad."

"Bye mom... thanks... I'll be fine." Eileen answered.

I looked to where she was. Her legs were still spread, her pussy towards me. Between the labia was a feint white line of my semen.