The Wyrm's Curse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paused then to cast the veil aside and Kira took advantage of the opportunity, reaching out to flick one of the little bells through the thin fabric. With a fresh smile, Sezira dipped in and stole a quick, shallow kiss.

Turning about, the dark beauty surprised Kara by planting herself in the half elf's lap. Of course, she didn't just sit. She moved with the same sensual grace as before. Hips rolling, ass moving almost as if they were already fucking. Leaning back against Kara, Sezira snaked an arm around and worked her fingers up into the hair at the back of Kara's neck. She parted her lips and cut her eyes back at Kara, who needed no special hints.

Sliding her arms around the other woman's middle, Kara tipped her own head and pressed into a deep kiss. After just a moment, Kara felt the familiar sensations of her change, and was a little surprised it hadn't come sooner. She moaned softly, partly in response to the change, and partly the kiss. The dark beauty in her lap seemed to take it as just a mundane moan of arousal.

Kara thought that Sezira might be unusually accepting of her curse-induced growth, so naturally it picked this occasion to slide unobtrusively up along her lower belly, restrained and hidden by her clothes, drawing no attention. Mostly occupied with their kiss, a small part of Kara's mind began considering what fun might be had by getting creative with her method of revealing her still stiffening staff.

Eventually breaking their kiss, Sezira rose, turned, and took Kara's hands to pull her up onto her feet. Deftly untying the scarves from her own wrists, she twined them together and lifted the makeshift blindfold to Kara's face, mindful of the ears as she cinched it behind her head.

Meanwhile, Kira stood on the bed, hunching enough to avoid crowning herself on the ceiling, and undressed. Bemused by the enthusiasm, Sezira looked up to watch as more of the pale little Westerling's body was revealed. Squatting beside the bed, she slowly rose, placing her hands on Kira's thighs and gliding them up. And as her hands drifted up over the swell of hips to the girl's sides, Sezira wetted her tongue and extended it to lick from just above the patch of dark hair on the girl's sex on up over her tummy. Almost standing fully again, she withdrew her tongue to playfully pinch one of the girl's nipples between her teeth.

Kira dropped her top aside, moaned appreciatively and let her fingers trail through the desert woman's long raven braids. The two shared a moment, but it was interrupted before they could further pursue their fun.

"Hullo? Oi, I'm blindfolded, not asleep. Is this any way to treat a guest... After getting her all hot and-"

The other two shared a knowing look, then, as one, turned their attention to the waiting Kara. They worked together to slowly, teasingly remove her armor and then clothing. Kissing, caressing, and nibbling here and there. As they got down to her underthings, Kara waited for the reaction to her secret being revealed. Mostly there was a thrill of anticipation, but still there lingered a shadow of concern that it might not go over well.

Sensing an opportunity for fun, Kira tapped Sezira on the shoulder and gestured for her to step back. Moving around to kneel quite close to Kara, so as to obscure their host's view, Kira removed the half elf's loinwrap and, smiling, lifted the hem of her undershirt. She gestured over her shoulder for Sezira to join her.

Kira shifted to one side. Sezira moved in again, eager to become better acquainted with the blindfolded mercenary's body. Her smile went slack and her eyes widened in disbelief. Kira grinned, one hand cupping Kara's balls while the other loosely encircled her shaft, as if proudly presenting a trophy.

When Sezira eventually glanced to Kira, as if for some kind of confirmation that this was really happening, Kira bobbed her eyebrows suggestively. She nodded up at Kara, then dipped to run her tongue up the underside of Kara's erection. Sezira regained her smile when Kara gasped and tensed in response.

Inching herself to the side, Kira took one of Sezira's hands and guided it up behind Kara's balls. Again the desert woman's weathered but beautiful features shifted across a range of expressions. Uncertainty, curiosity, surprise, intrigue, and smoldering excitement. Sliding her fingers over Kara's mound elicited another gasp, followed by a low moan.

The two women murmured appreciatively when Kara's cock twitched and bobbed in response to Sezira's fingers slithering in amongst the half elf's dampening folds.

"Amazing."

"Glad you like it." Kara quipped, only slightly embarrassed.

"You're... not a jinni? Or Jinniya..."

Kara blurted a nervous laugh.

"No. No, I'm just an unlucky half elf. Would you believe I was cursed... by a dragon?"

Sezira gave Kara's straining member an appraising look.

"I'm not sure everyone would call zis a curse." she smirked.

"Well, given, it's not all mmp!" Kara broke off with a shudder as Sezira curled two fingers up into her.

"Sorry. What was zat?"

Kira, meanwhile, had crept around onto the bed behind Kara again. She tapped here and there, getting Kara to raise her arms so that the Westerling could pull her undershirt up and off. With that done, Kira kissed her shoulder, collar, neck. Hugged her and slid her hands over Kara's tummy and up, to tweak her nipples.

"I think, mm, now might not be the time for talking." Kara ventured.

"I think so too." Sezira agreed before smoothly taking half of Kara's length into her mouth.

Kara found herself the subject of a sort of slow torture, helplessly subject to pleasure as opposed to pain. She fidgeted and moaned, hands going uncertainly from Kira's teasing hands to Sezira's bobbing head and back to grip the blanket beneath her when the combined attentions caused brief, intense spikes of pleasure.

After getting her nice and spit-sticky, Sezira removed her mouth and leant back to admire the effect. After a few moments' reflection, during which she hummed an odd but happy tune, she removed her finger cymbals and slipped off her gauzy top. She wrapped the cymbals in the garment and placed it out of the way under the bed.

Pausing in the act of nibbling on Kara's ear, Kira said something in her native tongue. Sezira had no idea about the words, but the sentiment behind it was quite clear. The Westerling was happily drinking in the view of her now gloriously free breasts.

"Thank you. Now, let us see if the cursed one likes zem as well as you."

Kneeling between Kara's legs, Sezira inched even closer yet, lifting her breasts over Kara's lap until she felt the hot nudge of a magical cock. She adjusted a bit, then slowly lowered her tits. Kara murmured and let her head tip back as soft, warm pressure slid down along her shaft. There was the soft tinkling of tiny bells.

The tinkling became an offbeat jingling as Sezira pressed her tits snug around Kara's cock and worked them up and down. Kira, meanwhile, switched to licking and nibbling her lover's other ear while gently kneading her breasts.

About the time Kara's moans began coming more quickly, and she began rolling her hips against the rhythm of Sezira's bouncing tits, the desert beauty got her feet under her and rose.

"Hm?" Kara rolled her hips a few more times, her throbbing cock swinging free, before stopping.

"Here," Sezira took Kara's hands and helped her stand, "Stand up. It will be better zis way."

"It was rather good as it was." Kara observed, breathing heavily.

"Trust me."

Leaning a bit around Kara, Sezira threw Kira a few fairly universal gestures. While she moved to reintroduce her tits to Kara's quivering quarterstaff, Kira came to the very edge of the bed. She rolled over onto her back, scootched until she was directly behind Kara again, then slid herself forth, like a carter checking a broken axle.

Kara had little time to ponder why she felt little hands come to rest on her hips, as Kira pressed her face up between her thighs from below and behind. While Sezira added a bit more lubricating saliva and set her little bells to jangling again, the Westerling licked up Kara's juices -- first from the half elf's balls where they were smeared, and then from her dripping pussy lips. And eventually, while Kara moaned above, she wormed her tongue in to coax more from the source.

Their hostess had been right. This was better. Kara spread her legs and bent her knees, both to help her balance and to begin thrusting in time with the rise and fall of Sezira's breasts around her throbbing cock.

Somewhere in the back of her mind, just before her rising pleasure overtook her, Kara reflected that their host might have had a point about her magical endowment as well. As curses went, it could be worse. Would she maybe miss this, after she finally finished her quest?

These thoughts, as well as the first hot twinges from the working muscles of her thighs, dwindled and disappeared from Kara's attention. Perhaps it was the unusual amount of rutting she had been enjoying recently, or another growing side effect of the curse, whatever the case, she was disinclined to hold anything back. Unrestrained cries of pleasure escaped her mouth, while below Kira happily accepted hot juices into hers and Sezira dipped her head, managing to catch a few spurts of Kara's seed on her tongue.

Kara continued pumping for some time. Sezira, with all her experience, swallowed and laughed, impressed with the volume of hot cum erupting from between her breasts to spatter and drip from her chin and neck and run down between herself and Kara.

Sensing Kara finally come to a trembling stop, Kira turned her head to give the inside of one thigh a slippery kiss. Scootching back on the bed, withdrawing her head from between Kara's legs, the girl rolled over and sat up. Leaning forward, she again rested her hands on Kara's hips, this time to peer around and watch as Sezira slowly leaned away.

While Kara gave a satisfied murmur, the Westerling giggled at the glistening webwork of spunk that trailed out between Sezira's chest and Kara's lap. Smiling, the desertborn scooped a trail of jizz from her chin and flicked it at the girl. Kira ducked back behind Kara with a comical 'eep,' and a fresh round of giggles.

"I hope you can go again," Sezira opined, still smiling.

With a full body shiver, Kara pushed up one side of her blindfold and opened her eye.

"Me too." she managed, developing a sympathetic smile. "Let me help you clean some of that off."

But Kira had reappeared, and slipped off the bed. She gently removed Kara's blindfold, then knelt to use it to sop up the sticky stream of semen between Sezira's tits. With a playful purr, she licked milky droplets from the woman's chin. While still quite close, the two locked eyes, then lips. Kara backed up a step and sat on the bed, content to enjoy the show for a bit while her recently sated extra bits subsided.

When, after a few minutes of wiping, kissing, and groping, the show came to an end, the two turned their attention to similarly cleaning Kara. Sezira decided to remove the little bells from her nipples and set them aside before fetching a damp cloth to help with the cleaning.

Between watching Kira and their host enjoying each other and the not entirely innocent way Sezira had gone about wiping clean her magical bits, said magical bits never did fully subside. Instead, she was half hard again when Sezira decided to take charge again.

Reaching out the fingers of one hand to each of her guests, she pinched a nipple in each. Pulling, she drew them to her. Kira gave a surprised little cry, while Kara merely drew a deep breath, arching her back, inadvertently making her chest more prominent. Both stepped closer.

"Ze courtesans of ze sand say zat pleasure and pain are ze spices of life. Zey say zat to find ze sacred spot where ze two meet in perfect balance is to find transcendence."

Kira pouted, ignoring the speech, and reached out to tweak one of the tawny skinned woman's dark gumdrop nipples.

"Do the courtesans give directions to this 'sacred spot'?" Kara asked.

"Finding ze way to transcendence iz thought to be ze work of a lifetime. But... as tools have been crafted, like sandals, boots, chariots, and wagons, to aid in worldly travels, so too have ze courtesans commissioned ze design of tools to aid in ze quest for transcendence."

As she spoke, Sezira moved languidly to the foot of the bed and brushed a heap of small rugs from atop a large trunk. Working the latch hasp, she flipped up the lid. Leaning around the lid she curled a finger in a 'come hither' motion, catching Kira's eyes first.

As the Westerling stepped up, Sezira produced a pair of tiny contraptions which turned out, to Kira's pleasant surprise, to be small, leather padded clamps. These were applied to the girl's nipples.

Next from the depths of the trunk came a leather quirt. In demonstration, Sezira twitched her wrist and the fold of leather at the business end of the quirt slapped with just a faint sting against the girl's pale thigh. Kira eagerly accepted the implement when it was turned about in offer. Kara arched an eyebrow when the Westerling nymph turned an evil smile in her direction.

Then her attention was drawn to the third item Sezira brought out. A finely shaped, double ended phallus of polished green jade. One last time she reached in, and, after a clinking, raised a small corked bottle of green glass.

Mounting the bed, Sezira set the items aside and gestured for Kara to join her. At her instruction, Kara lay on her back. The ex-pirate seemed to shift very easily between taking the lead and serving others' pleasure. Holding Kara's eyes with her own, she straddled the half elf and reached up, using another of her silk scarves to bind Kara's wrists up behind her head. Sitting up, she gathered a different length of fabric and folded it over a couple of times. As she brought this wad close to Kara's face, it became apparent that this was her makeshift blindfold from earlier.

It was also apparent that it was practically saturated with the half elf's own jizz, which Kira had cleaned from their new lover's body. As Sezira pressed a thumb gently but firmly to her chin, Kara felt a certain thrill, and parted her lips. It was a bit like the feeling she had gotten while blindfolded and pleasured at the discretion of the other two. A strange sort of pleasure, and anticipation, at letting the dominant desertborn beauty control her, and do with her as she pleased. Kara took a deep trembling breath as the salty, sodden fabric was pressed into her mouth just enough to keep it in place.

The thrill surged as the salty, bitter tang of her own essence permeated her palate, and Kara bit down and swallowed. She gave a vaguely needful murmur, her cock tensing and settling again. Sezira watched with a knowing expression.

"Yes?" The woman's expression, and the complexity of her tone conveyed a world of meaning behind the seemingly non-sequitur question.

Kara stared back. She inhaled deeply through her nose, let her body roll and twitch in one long, shameless, writhing movement, then nodded.

Sezira leaned close again and whispered, letting her lips brush Kara's ear.

"Good. Let us see how close we can get to transcendence. If it is too much or you wish to stop, snap your fingers. But I hope you won't." she nipped Kara's earlobe between her teeth before sitting up again.

What followed was the most varied and torturously drawn out couple of hours of lust fueled activity Kara had experienced to date. She started out emitting muffled moans -- alternately from the pleasure as Sezira caressed her cock and balls, and the sharp little pains as Kira applied the quirt to her thighs.

Stopping short of getting Kara off again, Sezira changed things up. Untying her wrists and teasing the makeshift gag from Kara's mouth, she had her switch places with Kira. While Kara stood by, watching and judiciously applying the quirt now and then, Kira took her place on the bed. At which point Sezira introduced the exquisitely formed jade phallus to the mix.

It took some creative gesticulating and demonstration to get the idea across to Kira, made more challenging by the fact that her curiosity kept her eyes slipping back to the sculpted jade in Sezira's hand. Eventually, eyes wide at the prospect of trying something she had never before conceived of, Kira caught on.

Sezira handed over to Kara the jade piece and the little green bottle, which turned out to hold a thick, faintly scented lubricant oil. On all fours, the two turned away from each other and backed up while Kara helped with positioning the dual-headed stone dildo -- after coating it liberally with the oil. Mindful of her guest's likely inexperience with such unusual techniques, Sezira waited for Kira to move things along at her own pace. She murmured gentle encouragements in a reassuring tone.

Enthusiastic as ever, Kira required little encouragement. After a surprised squeak at the first touches of the cold stone, she took her time inching back, taking it inside, until her pale bottom met the full cinnamon curves of Sezira's cheeks. While both women paused, Kara trailed the fold of leather at the end of the quirt down across the bare skin of Kira's back and up Sezira's.

Kira twitched at the tickling touch, then lowered her upper body, nuzzling her face in the mink blanket. With lower back arched, she began rocking forward and back. Sezira mirrored the Westerling's movements. As they picked up speed, Kara drizzled more oil between them, so that their groans and panting competed with the wet slapping of their asses meeting.

Kara set aside the little bottle and watched, slowly stroking herself when she wasn't planting unpredictable kisses on thigh, or ass, or back with the quirt. She considered working to climax with them, but decided to hold out in case their host had anything else in mind.

Instead, as the other two grew louder and moved faster, she gradually applied used greater force in her strokes. Kira merely moaned the louder and thrust herself back the faster, but Sezira managed to speak up between breaths.

"Uhn... yes! Mmph... harder..."

Well, thought Kara, she was the expert. And she was clearly enjoying...

So Kara worked back and forth between the two women. Leaving fading pink marks on Kira's pale skin, and lingering reddish patches where she used twice the force on Sezira.

Soon enough the two came. Sezira strumming her clit with one hand and reveling in the mixed pleasure and pain, Kira bucking until she descended into a mindless, trembling, squirting collapse.

While Kira lay limp, catching her breath, Sezira slowly removed the dripping jade toy. Turning languidly to kneel facing Kara, she lifted the phalus and held it between them. Again meeting Kara's eyes with that knowing gaze, she parted her full lips around the polished jade head on her end, sucking the juices from it. Kara watched for a long moment, noting distractedly that Miri would be jealous that she wasn't here for this, before bending forward and carefully taking the opposite head into her own mouth. She wasn't sure whose liquid lust she was slurping from the now-warm stone cock, but it was tremendously arousing with Sezira looking right back at her, doing the same.

The three enjoyed a handful of other interesting positions, but with Sezira's encouragement and help, while the other two enjoyed several more orgasms, Kara put off her own. Until Sezira finally relented, admitting that Kira seemed almost ready to pass out from exhaustion.

So the three came together one last time, in a configuration of Sezira's devising.

With herself and Kara on their backs, she applied the remaining contents of the little green bottle -- but not to their jade friend. In twin movements, Kara and Kira tipped their heads curiously. Then they saw what she was up to.