The Wyrm's Curse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh," Kara blurted, "I'm not sure if-"

"No," Sezira smiled, easing a fingertip back out of her anus, "I guessed you might not be ready for zis particular step on ze path to transcendence. But you are a woman, curse or no, yes? Surely you'd like zat hole filled?"

"Well, yes..."

Sezira scooted closer, so that they were essentially scissoring, and brought their jade friend down between them. Breathing slowly, she rubbed one domed end against her well-lubed pucker. Then slowly applied pressure, moaning as the rim of the pale green head slipped in past her gripping hole. Kara and Kira both looked on, intrigued, if uncertain that it could possibly feel as good as their host made it seem.

When she had taken a few inches, Sezira held still and nodded.

"Your turn, Kara."

Kara glanced up from where she had been staring, only to meet that knowing look again. She gave the slightly bashful smile of one caught out, but supposed a woman more worldly than herself probably didn't mind. And given what they had been up to, it was a little late for any of them to turn shy.

Kara slid one hand down between her legs to find the free end of the jade phallus and move it so that the head parted her lips to nestle against her opening. With a bit of shifting and scooting, she worked her way down until she had taken her half of the tool inside. Sezira quickly took the lead, showing off her impressive muscular control by tensing her tummy and rolling her hips. With the phallus gripped and moving only slightly in and out of her ass, she effectively fucked Kara.

Standing beside the bed looking on, Kira put her hands on her hips and said something plaintive in her native tongue.

"Aw, do not pout." Sezira chided amiably.

Pausing in her other efforts, she bent her legs and moved her feet to press them around Kara's erection. Careful not to jostle anything that might cause more pain than pleasure, she shifted Kara's cock so that it stood up straight. Poking Kira with a finger, Sezira gestured for the Westerling to join them.

There was a moment where the girl almost lost her balance while straddling the area where Kara and Sezira met, but catastrophe was averted. Turning to face Sezira, and holding her offered hands for balance, she lowered herself onto Kara's cock.

Soon all three were writhing and pumping against their connections to a central mass of sticky, squelching genitalia and orifices. Stimulated so strongly from two different sets of organs, Kara reached her limit first. As her movements reached a fever pitch, she drove the other two over the edge.

Sezira worked her clit and pussy with one hand, throwing her head back, pumping her own hips against the thick shaft buried deep in her ass.

Kira tweaked her clamped nipples, leaning back to gasp and cry her pleasure at the ceiling.

Fluids spurted, sprayed, and dribbled.

After, as the women flopped apart and lay catching their breaths, Sezira inquired about Kara's magical bits.

"Do you always have zat wonderful thing?"

Content to lay still, enjoying her afterglow, Kara merely replied, "Watch and see."

While Sezira propped herself up on an elbow, Kira cuddled up to her and they watched together. When Kara's curse-induced dangly bits shrank and disappeared altogether, Sezira managed a surprised "Huh."

Kira, on the other hand, waggled the fingers of one hand.

"Goodbye." she whispered, making use of one of the few phrases she knew in the common tongue.

"Does it reappear when you want it?" Sezira asked, sitting up to gently trace a fingertip over the spot where the base of Kara's shaft had been.

"Not exactly. Has a mind of it's own, but it seems to come back when I get, you know, aroused."

"Comes to cum." Sezira mused, dragging the same fingertip through a little puddle of still-warm semen. On a whim she dipped her head to lap up the salty goo.

"Oh. Need to check something." Kara said, suddenly rolling over to the edge of the bed and reaching with a grunt to find her belt and the pouches tied thereon.

Meanwhile Sezira pantomimed to Kira -- the next moment Kara gave a cry of surprise, feeling Sezira and the Westerling each playfully nip her pert, defenseless ass.

"Really insatiable, aren't you?" she accused over a shoulder.

"You have no idea." Sezira boasted, "I stayed in the shallow end of the trunk. Didn't want to scare you off."

"How considerate." Kara replied distantly, busy checking the copper scroll and her translation.

"And what is it that's so important?" the voluptuous ex-pirate asked, crawling Kara's body to lay atop her and look over the half elf's shoulder.

"Uh... you remember I said a dragon cursed me?" Kara proceeded with an abridged recounting of the events which resulted in her curse and how the copper scroll worked, much to Sezira's delight.

The passage about a burnished blossom from the Endless Sands had indeed disappeared from the scroll. While Kira began softly snoring, the other two shared speculations about what the other poetic passages might symbolize.