The χχχ Sorority Pt. 02

Story Info
A sorority of proud sluts - Dare to follow your lust.
6k words
4.6
12.6k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers

Previously...

Wren, caught up in Rush Week by her insecure friend Emily, was looking for an adventure unmasking the weird sexual rituals of a sorority and has found instead a loving community of happily promiscuous women. In order to join, however, she has to do a dare: provided with a list of three complicit strangers, she has give one of them a blowjob while he records her on his phone for the sorority.

She can't do that, right? Besides, she didn't even want to join in the first place!

Themes and disclaimer

This story is about promiscuity, exhibitionism, a really high sexual drive and the discovery of one's sexuality. It has no pretense of being realistic: there are no STDs and... Well, the titular sorority exists! At any rate, don't read too much into it: it's mostly for my (perverted) fun.

The χ χ χ sorority

3. Dare to follow your lust

The next day I was woken up by Emily's messages. And then I went to bed again. The last thing I wanted was to help her analyze her night in excruciating detail and be the outlet for all her insecurities. Sleep eluded me, however, because I couldn't shake off the feelings from the previous night. It was a tendency of mine, to sometimes fixate on episodes of my life that hadn't reached a satisfying conclusion: what had happened the day before was still playing in my mind as if no time had passed and it blocked me from going on with my day. Whenever that kind of thing happened there were only two possible ways out: riding it out by staying in bed until all my anguish decayed into boredom, which would eventually force me to think about something else, or fingering myself to oblivion. Masturbation had the magical capability of opening new alleys in the circular paths in which my mind often found itself trapped.

So there I was, watching some porn on the phone. A muscular black man was eating with passion a brunette's pussy. Only a few of the guys I'd been with would do that, and usually with no enthusiasm or skill. Their disappointing performances weren't just a matter of technique: I had the feeling that they weren't enjoying the act itself, not the way I did blowjobs, and that they weren't trying to imagine how my body perceived their touches, or perhaps couldn't do it at all. This guy instead, he knew how to please a woman!

I bet that Molly could eat pussy like that. For sure she knew what a pussy wants. She was even hotter than the guy. As my eyes closed, I could picture her diving into my sex, just like she had dived into the pool only to give me a kiss. How would her pierced tongue feel down there? Her barbells massaging my clit… Yeah, I bet she ate her sisters' pussies all the time… Lucky them… Maybe every day, as part of some fucked-up 3χ ritual. I mean, naked all the time, they were bound to be tempted, right? Then I imagined Billie joining us, and Jo… Right then, an orgy seemed a great idea, meaningless sex with a bunch of people as a way of spending an amazing night. Wait, maybe not meaningless. With friends, people who cared about you enough to make sure you came properly, people you liked.

I was about to cum, but I didn't want to, I wanted to stay in that pre-orgasm phase when everything seems possible, when there are no complications in the world and pleasure can be the only thing that matters and fuck the rest. A world where I could just be a 3χ and my sexual horizons limitless. Curiosity was eating me inside. What does sex with a girl feel like? What's it like to be with two people at once? And orgies, I wanted to drown in pleasure and bodies…

But my orgasm came, unsatisfactory as usual, and suddenly my fantasies were replaced by a more ordinary, realistic view of sex and an orgy seemed crazy, embarrassing, shameful. The climax had done its job: why be so sad about the previous night, if I wasn't even interested to join 3χ? I couldn't believe I'd been so caught up with the whole selection progress to forget that! Talk about peer pressure!

As I got up to wash my hand drenched in my juices, I looked again at the phone. This time there was a message I wouldn't ignore.

"I'm sorry about last night. I really want to be your friend, can we meet?"

It was Billie and I agreed with her in being sorry. Half an hour later, she was at my door.

"Hi! I'm here to humbly apologize and bring gifts to make up for my behavior," she said, coming in.

"Look, Billie, you didn't have to… It was an intense night…" I mumbled, still in my pajamas.

"Yeah… There's more I have to apologize for…" she said, lowering her gaze and sitting on my bed. "Come here, sit, so I can explain."

"What have you done?" I asked nervously.

"Well, let me show you the problem I faced last night. I tracked down my guys: here, look at them," she explained, taking out her phone and opening three browser tabs one after another with photos from Instagram. "Hot, hot, ugly as fuck. Now guess which ones are actually around in our campus?"

"Ugly as fuck?"

"Yes. That's when I realized the first reason I have to apologize to you: I'm not as carefree as I let on last night and I'm sorry if I kinda humiliated you. Truth is, I can't suck this guy's dick, I just can't. And I will tell this to all the other girls to make it up for my behavior."

I was moved by her words. Yeah, I definitely needed a good friend like this.

"Thanks, I appreciate it, and look…"

"Wait, that's the sin you know about. There's another… I remembered one name in your list: here's the guy."

He was hot. Like, model hot.

"Yeah… I bet that now you are a little sorry you won't blow him, right?"

"Billie, as I said… Well, maybe a little, but–"

"So, naturally I figured: if she's backing down, I can ask Ava to switch my list with yours," she interrupted me. My eyes expressed all my skepticism. "And of course she told me I can't. Then I remembered that you could choose pussy. So I asked for it and apparently nobody ever does, so they hadn't prepared any names. But I did have one name of a trustworthy girl who would be an outsider anyway."

No way!

"You are kidding right?" I replied, almost breathless.

"No, so here comes my not-so-selfless gift: let me eat your pussy!" she proposed, elbowing me with a complicit smile, as if it was the most common favor in the world. "Come on, you can't be recognized, there's going to be only my face in the video!"

I didn't know how to answer that. It was crazy, and the craziest part was that I had just fantasized about it!

"Please, I even prepared a thing, look!" she said, getting up. Her phone began playing a classic strip-tease music and she started to slow dance.

"You are out of your mind!" I laughed.

"Come on, record it!"

Albeit not entirely taking her seriously, I couldn't help myself and fetched my phone: the dance needed to be saved for posterity! The video started with Billie twirling her black shirt over her head, biting her lips and gyrating her hips.

"You can't say no to this!" she went on, sitting on my lap and pushing her boobs over my face, barely holding a giggle.

Feeling playful, I removed her bra and put it on her head.

"Dance for me, you dirty slut!"

"Yes, I'm your dirty slut, check this out!"

She stood up, turned around and bent over: under her tartan skirt she had no panties! And then she began to… Well I guess it was supposed to be twerking, but she mostly shook her ass in front of my face.

"You are terrible at this!"

"Oh yeah?" she replied, turning around and pushing me on the bed. She was now on top of me, her erect nipples brushing against my pajama, her full lips hovering over mine. I was getting legit horny now. "So you won't react if I do this…"

And then she kissed me. No, we kissed each other, that's what really happened.

"I saw you last night… It turns you on to kiss girls, doesn't it?" she said after we made out a little. She was so hot…

"I masturbated this morning imagining this very scene, you know?" I admitted, losing all my inhibitions.

"Oh yeah? And what was I doing?"

"Eating my pussy…"

"Make me…"

Acting on their own accord, my hands flew on her shoulders and pushed, pushed until her lips were over my crotch. Then her fingers locked on my pants and my underwear and mercilessly removed everything that stood between Billie and my sex.

"Fuck me, Billie!" I found myself pleading.

And there she was, exploring me with her tongue and fingers in a way that no guy ever dared to do, playing with my clit ring, going deeper and deeper… In the span of a few minutes a huge orgasm was building up in me, but I couldn't quite reach it. It was almost as if she was trying to tease me. She cruelly kept me on the edge for I don't know how long, and then she said: "There's a thing I need to know, Wren. Is there a part of you that wishes you could be a 3χ sister? To have adventures with me and Jo, and Zoe and all the girls? To be free to enjoy all of this?"

"Of course Billie, I wanted to be a 3χ ever since the party, the naked hug…" I admitted to her and, most importantly, myself. "I felt so at home… But…"

At that she left my pussy and immediately climbed over me to face me.

"Wait, what…"

"I have a third sin to confess to you, my dear friend," she whispered wickedly, her breath smelling like sex. I wanted to kiss her, taste myself in her, but I had to focus: what was going on?

"I lied about my second sin. I'm here to help you overcome the shame and be the slut you were meant to be!"

"What?" I shouted terrified, trying to push her away.

"This is your chance, Wren, to be free. Please grab it! I called your guy, the handsome one, and asked him to wait outside. He can come up, you just have to say the word. I'll be here the whole time, it's going to be safe and fun."

"Why are you doing this?" I complained, panicking.

"Because I wasn't lying about being scared and wanting to be your friend. I can't do this by myself and I can't shake the feeling you are like me. So, here I am, lowering your inhibitions, so that you can overcome your block and complete the challenge!"

I didn't know what to say.

"Now tell me that it doesn't turn you on to blow a complete stranger on camera while a girl you met only a few days ago is fingering you. Tell me that, and I'm going away and never bother you again."

Many thoughts swirled in my head and all of a sudden all the answers came to me. My curiosity for the 3χ sisters was so obsessive not because of my personality. It wasn't the facts about the sorority I was after: I'd kept wondering what they were thinking, how they were feeling about themselves and, ultimately, what it was like being them, because that's what I wanted! That and something more. I hadn't been able to stop thinking about the naked hug at the party. Perhaps I couldn't put into words what I was hoping to get from the sorority, but that memory expressed perfectly the feeling that I longed for. And I wanted to cum! As crazy as it sounds, one of my main concerns at that moment was that I wanted to cum, and if Billie went away, I wouldn't, not properly: it would be just as unsatisfying as that morning. And the craziest part about this thought was that it wasn't crazy at all. It did tell me something important and wise: she was right, I was indeed like her, willing to break any rule to quench my desire for pleasure.

"You'll make sure nothing bad happens, right?"

"Yes."

"Call him!" I finally heard myself say, like a disembodied voice.

At that she fumbled with her phone and went back to lick my pussy, but slower now, just enough to keep me on the verge of orgasm.

Someone was knocking. Shit! Billie got up and checked the peephole.

"You made sure no one noticed you?" she whispered, opening the door and letting someone in quickly.

"Yeah, dude, nobody's around now," said a male voice.

There he was, tall, fit, with that carefree charm that made him totally my type. And here I was, naked, disheveled, soaking wet and impossibly horny.

"Nice…" he commented when he saw me.

Behind him, Billie mouthed "Not a task!" as she started recording.

"This, Kyle, is your lucky day," I said, getting up and approaching him, my voice shaking just a little. "Billie here has been teasing my pussy for a while and now all I want is a cock in my mouth."

"Oh yeah? You wanna be a 3χ that bad?" he commented.

No way he was going out of this room thinking he had extorted this blowjob!

"I am a 3χ! That's why I crave that cock of yours. And only that, really," I hissed, grabbing his tracksuit pants, and wolfishly pushing them down.

His cock, hard already, had managed to escape all by itself the cotton prison of his boxers, its tip brushing against his navel. "What to do now?" I thought kneeling down. After that comment he had lost my esteem, and so there was no way I would let him think I was submitting to him, even if I was kneeling. And yet I was so horny and that dick was so enticing…

Wait, that's the solution! For me oral sex was never just about giving pleasure to my man. I genuinely enjoyed perform it. So that's what I would do, play with his cock the way I liked, putting my own satisfaction before his. Now, what did arouse me when I sucked cock? Definitely the wetness of the act and the sensation of my soft lips brushing against his hard shaft, changing their shape around it like squishy jelly. There was also an olfactory component, the smell of my own saliva on his skin, the idea of smearing his scent, his precum all over my face, the tang of semen…

So at first I massaged his dick with my tongue, slobbering all over it, licking his balls too and inhaled deeply, while with my other hand I stroked my clit, careful not to cum, because an orgasm would bring back my rationality. No, that must not happen! Everything was perfect, even the presence of the camera made me feel great: it was arousing to be recorded while I let out my passion for sucking dick, while I moaned, my eyes closed in bliss, as I tried in vain to put it back in my mouth without using my hands, so that it kept brushing against my whole face, marking me for the slut I was.

"Fuck yeah…" he whispered, when he grabbed my hair and pushed his cock in my mouth.

As luck would have it, that was a fetish of mine too, for my face to become a flesh-light. So I let him take total control of the movements of my head. Up and down, I gulped him, making obscene noises. I loved that. Sometimes I just played porn videos on my phone without even watching them, only to hear the gurgling sounds of a blowjob.

"I'm cumming," he groaned.

All of a sudden a warm, sticky fluid hit the roof of my mouth, and then again, and again, but with less power, until my mouth was flooded. I loved that goo and playing with it, but my courage was fading and so I just gulped it down.

My eyes were closed now, and I was on the verge of a panic attack, so I didn't see what happened next, I just heard Billie say "Well, it's been a pleasure. Bye!" and the door close.

"I can't believe I did it!" I gasped, reaching my pussy with my hand.

"Nah, huh, bad girl!" Billie said, grabbing my arm. "I need you to stay horny for the next part."

That alone aroused me even further.

"What part?"

"The one where you help me blow all my three guys and I help you finish yours."

"But we are supposed to do just the one!"

"Yes, but we want to be sure we get the bid. Unless you want to risk not to get in after actually filming the video and sending it to Ava…"

Shit, that made sense, at least in the sex-crazed frame of mind in which I was.

"Plus, I want to send this video to Sarah, Jo, Zoe… The other girls I liked, to prove that they can do it too. In no time, we'll all be 3χs together!"

"What? No!" I exclaimed getting up.

"Yes, come on! Here, I set it up, you just need to press the button," she said, giving me her phone. I was about to delete the message when she put a finger in my pussy and whispered. "Press the button and I'll let you cum."

"Really?"

Why was I even thinking that she was in control of my orgasm?

"Come on, press the button…"

I really wanted to cum, so bad! And I pushed "send". To my astonishment I did. And it turned me on.

"Great, now with my first guy!" said Billie, extracting her finger and licking it with gusto.

"You were supposed to make me cum!"

"Yes, later. Remember? If you aren't horny you get all prude…"

Cursing, I got dressed and we went out. As I calmed down, I began to grasp the immensity of what I had done. There was a video, out there, of me giving a blowjob to a stranger! And I entrusted other strangers with it! It was a terrifying feeling, but… Hidden among the anxious thoughts playing all kinds of apocalyptic scenarios in my head, there was an oddly calming one. Say that I'd ruined my reputation forever, that people would see me as a whore from then on. There was no way back from that, right? But there was a way forward: becoming a 3χ sister and keep being the slut everyone thought I was anyway and that felt like permission, a chance to explore a part of myself I'd never had the courage to acknowledge.

Our first stop was at a coffee shop.

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"One of my guys works here," Billie explained, fetching my latte. "His shift is almost over, and he said that the staff bathroom is safe."

"You wanna do it here?!"

"Not ideally, of course! That's why I need you. Keep an eye on the other bartenders and ring me if you see them go in the back. Also… I keep worrying that I'm going to make noise, so, keep your ears peeled. The bathroom is just behind the door on your right."

If I was so anxious about all of this, I couldn't imagine how she felt.

"It's going to be alright, I won't let anything bad happen. Hell, I'll pretend I'm choking if necessary, to distract them!" I felt compelled to say in order to encourage her.

Billie made a shy smile.

"I'm going to be proud to call you sister! Now, go time!" she said, getting up and asking a guy with a familiar face where the bathroom was.

For the next couple of minutes, I sat there, sipping my latte and washing out the taste of semen from my mouth while I anxiously stood guard. Then, something unexpected happened: Jo appeared in front of me and sat at my table.

"Hi, Wren!"

She looked gorgeous in a loose linen shirt and a panama straw hat. Perhaps fittingly, she was wearing a peace sign pendant and a black string choker. With her sunny attitude she could always lighten up the room.

"Hi, what are you doing here?"

"Billie called me to have a coffee, hasn't she told you?" she replied frowning. Then, putting her hand on mine, she added "By the way, I saw your video… It was so hot! You were incredible, so brave!"

"Why… Thanks…" I replied awkwardly. That was such a weird thing to be complimented on! "So, are you going to join or…"

"I wish, but I'm not sure I can go through with the challenge…" she explained, flailing her hand in frustration. "I'm really good at giving blowjobs, you know? Back home I'm kinda famous for that, but on camera…"

All of a sudden a sneaking suspicion started to take form in the back of my head. What if… No, first things first. If I wast to be a 3χ, I had to help a sister in need.

"What if I help you? Like Billie helped me? I can be with you and make sure it's safe."

"I… I don't know…" she replied flustered.

"Come on, imagine how awesome would it be to be sisters!" I encouraged her. Was I exploiting the crush she seemed to have for me? Maybe, but she needed a push, just like me.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
297 Followers
12