The χχχ Sorority Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok, how about we first see what we are dealing with?" she proposed, covering her face in the cutest way.

We were tracking down her guys when Billie came back.

"Oh, hey Jo! How's it hanging?" she said nonchalantly, sitting down.

"How did it go?" we both asked.

Billie shrugged and fetched her phone with a smirk. I couldn't believe her gall: she was actually playing in public the video of her enthusiastically blowing a stranger in a bathroom stall!

"Careful!" I hissed, trying to cover the screen, but she childishly pulled it away from my reach. Jo was kinda panicking too: anybody who looked in our direction could see it showing Billie slobbering over a huge black dick! And even if they weren't looking, surely my sudden movement and Jo's yelp must've attracted some attention!

"Calm down, it's muted, jeez!" she shrugged it off. So, even though we definitely attracted some curious glances, we started watching the whole thing on the table, in front of everyone.

"See? Nothing's happening," Billie reassured us, while her tiny counterpart wanked the huge dick. She was right. Besides, they couldn't see properly from a distance. They could suspect, sure, but not know. Actually, come think of it, this teasing was fun. She was good too. Maybe…

"Here, let's use these!" I said, fetching my earpieces.

"Please, Jo, use the other. I was there!" Billie replied quite pleased with herself. It turned out that she was right to worry about making too much noise! She was such a slut, blissfully humming with a cock between her lips, gurgling her own spit as she tried to deepthroat it… Ok, now I was legit turned on! And I wasn't the only one. "Ok, that's it. Wren, I'm going to do it!" Jo announced, slapping her hands on the table. "Let's go!"

"Where? You just arrived!" asked Billie.

"I'm going to help her the way you did me," I explained and then added, staring at her in the eye, "I figured I don't actually need to blow all three of my guys."

"Yeah, perhaps it was overkill…" she replied with a sly smile.

"Wanna tag along?"

"Nah, thanks, you go have fun!"

"Wish me luck!" said Jo, and then we got up and left.

Jo's guy was only a freshman like us and was waiting impatiently outside the bathrooms in the engineering department. He was cute and, by all means, not intimidating at all. He had a nice-guy vibe.

"Just like old times, in the girls' bathroom," whispered Jo, trying to calm herself.

All of a sudden I wanted to know everything about that, but instead I took her hand, making her flinch, and whispered: "I'll stand guard and scare anyone away by pretending I'm having a huge fight with my boyfriend over the phone."

"Hello, I'm Mark… Which one of you is Jo?" greeted us the guy.

"Me! Come, let's have some fun!" she replied, taking his hand while I went ahead and checked if the way was clear.

A minute later, I was sitting on the floor, in front of their stall, already with fake tears splashed over my face. The only sound I heard from inside was of his belt, unfortunately. Perhaps Jo would let me watch her video…

Mark didn't last long and when he came out, he looked like the happiest man on Earth.

"Still got it!" Jo commented with her thumbs up. "Wanna see?"

"Hell yeah!"

Jo had indeed a talent. Mark's dick wasn't huge, but not small either, and yet she gulped it down, balls-deep, with no apparent effort. And her tongue! It was super long, to the point that she could lick his balls while she deepthroated him!

"Holy shit…" I whispered. "Don't take it the wrong way, but it's like you were born to suck dick!"

Jo laughed. "Yeah, I basically have no gag reflex, but I fear one day I'm gonna die choking on those terrible sandwiches at the cafeteria!"

"I promise I'll Heimlich you!"

At that she came closer and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks, Wren."

"What do you say, shall we ask the others how it's going?"

It turned out that Zoe had completed her task the previous night, because she sort of knew one of her guys, while Sarah was psyching herself into doing it and wanted no company. Jenny was going to blow her guy in the afternoon and wasn't afraid at all. So we decided to have lunch together and then wait for our bids in the company of Billie and Jo's bong and, later, of Sarah, who really needed some weed to calm down. It was a fun afternoon and I felt happy. All of a sudden it seemed as if I was closer to what I set out to find when I left home: a place in the world and some real control over my life. In the meantime, Emily kept sending me messages, which I ignored. I had the feeling we wouldn't stay friends for long, especially if she entered a sorority, and it was high time I got some real friends.

"Holy shit, it came, an email from 3χ!" Sarah shrieked, preceding me and Jo by mere seconds.

"Just like the guy!" Billie joked, checking her phone. "I got it too. It says we have to go there."

We found Ava waiting outside, dressed smartly with a black shirt and pants contrasting pleasantly with her white tie. She appeared very serious, not jubilant as I expected. Strange: after all, only a couple of the rushees had bailed out.

"Follow me, girls."

We did, a little perplexed by the ominous atmosphere. So follow her we did, across an eerily deserted common room, down a corridor that led to the kitchens and finally to a black door.

"Perhaps you wonder why I'm not cheerful. The reason is twofold: first, I'm going to lose some of you this evening, second, I'm going to have to blackmail them with the videos they entrusted me with. And I hate it."

Panic spread among us. She had to raise her voice to be heard.

"Now I'm going to let you in on some secret that those of you who won't pledge will have to keep, unless they want those very videos to reach everyone they know. That's it: if you keep your mouth shut you don't have anything to fear. Actually, you will always find a friend in a 3χ sister, just because you arrived at this stage. Also, you might think that what follows is some kind of hazing. It's not, we don't do it here. We are real sisters, not backstabbing bitches."

Finally, the secret I'd been doing all of this for… No, to be fair that had changed a long time ago. But I was still morbidly curious.

"You see, once you stop letting sex being someone else's weapon against you, you realize that it can also be your weapon and a valuable asset. I'm about to show you how it can provide money, allowing your education to be a smaller burden on your families, and power, allowing you to live your life the way you want it without suffering the consequences."

At that she opened the door and we entered a dark room, divided in two by a glass wall. On the other side we saw Violet, naked on some kind of mat, kneeling in front of another glass wall, this time blurred, behind which we saw a dark silhouette. Something was vibrating. Violet turned half-way around and she waved at us with a V sign. A big cock was sliding back and forth between her smiling lips, its tip pointing directly at us. Then she went back to work and continued to suck him off.

"This is one of our ways to fund our sorority," Ava explained, yelling over our astonished reactions. "Let me answer the questions you surely have. We only give blowjobs. It's safe, they won't see your face, but we do see theirs through cameras, so they will behave here and outside. Yes, some people will know that if you are a 3χ sister you suck cock for money, but they will be the very same people who appreciate this kind of stuff. Our gloryhole basically works like a speakeasy: the only people who know enough about it to get us in trouble are the customers who would never want it shut down."

These answers didn't satisfy her audience.

"I know, what about harassment? What about your reputation? Well, I spoke of power before, so let met explain why. Our blowjobs are cheap, because let's face it, we are the kind of girls who enjoy giving them. This means that they are easily accessible to many, many students in complete anonymity. We provide a hugely important service to this community: here every guy is sexually satisfied and grateful for that. Now suppose that any of you is disrespected, made fun of, harassed in any way, because of what you do. Well, in that case we are going to close the tap and make sure everyone knows whose fault is that. Imagine now to be the poor idiot who costed hundreds of horny men their weekly blowjob, perhaps the best they are ever going to get, for months… It happened only once and trust me, it won't happen again."

Huh! That wasn't the answer I expected.

"People know that we have eyes and ears everywhere and powerful friends, because we couldn't keep doing all of this without them. So you will always be respected and sometimes even feared on campus, make no mistake. Perhaps you won't be admired, sometimes you will be judged, but that's what happens to those who are different and you can never change who you are."

"So we have to whore ourselves to stay here," asked Jenny, appalled.

"You have to help us raise funds, but not necessarily like this. We also sell our used panties and socks to fetishists, for example," she replied. "Look, if you are a pervert like me, manning the gloryhole is fun. We've turned it into a game. The only ones who don't usually lend their time here are the lezzies. We don't force anything on anyone, but being a part of a community means also doing your part. If you are not comfortable with it, don't pledge."

The room was invaded by our murmuring. In the meantime, Violet had finished her job and was looking at us, while her… Client? Well, he was going away. She seemed aroused and relaxed. Some semen was trickling down her chin and, as soon as she realized it, she absentmindedly scooped it with her finger and sucked it away like it was the most normal thing in the world. A small pile of banknotes was sitting near her. Then another man came and she got enthusiastically in position.

"Look girls, even if this was ugly – and it's not, it's just deliciously debauched – it's what allowed us to create our community, what makes it so tight-knitted. We share a dangerous secret and we actively provide for each other, every day. That's special, it's something no other sorority has. Think about it: we could just ask you for a tuition, like everyone else. We 'whore ourselves', as you put it, by choice and for fun: that's why it's not demeaning. If we stopped, this sorority would lose its soul. We are sluts and proud of it. And to really believe that, you need to make it the very foundation of your everyday life," Ava concluded.

"Then I'm in," I found myself saying, looking at Violet bobbing her head up and down, as soon as I realized how wet I was just watching her. There was no thought behind my words, no articulate reasoning. Ava hadn't convinced me of anything. I just felt it inside of me, that I could be like Violet and be happy.

"Me too!" said Jo, a little shaky. "Apparently I was born for it!"

Other girls pledged, but we lost Jenny for our astonishment – she seemed so easygoing about public sex! – and a few more who I didn't really know. They went out without a word.

"Billie?" asked Zoe, worried.

My whole journey had started with the desire of uncovering secrets and indeed I had stumbled upon a pretty big one, even though it wasn't anything like I'd expected. So, before anyone could rob me of that satisfaction, I made my big revelation: "She doesn't need to pledge, she's done it last year: she's a mole!"

That caught everybody by surprise, except the person concerned.

"Heh, you got me!" she replied, shrugging it off with a smile.

"What?" exclaimed Sarah.

"Look, don't be mad at her," Ava intervened. "It's just that there are two types of girl who are fit for this sorority. Those who have already embraced their inner slut and those who need a little help. Billie was here only to help you and protect our secret."

Our eyes went all back to her, who seemed to be indeed genuinely sorry.

"I understand that we broke your trust, in a way. But know this: you weren't 3χ back then. You are now, and it won't happen ever again," Ava added.

Her point made sense. Hell, I knew that better than most: I too had pushed Jo a little and in a sense I'd been a mole too, trying to uncover the sorority's secrets. Still I couldn't look at Billie in the same way I did before: I thought we had a real connection, but she had lied to me about so many things!

"So, are we celebrating or what?" said Violet coming out from the gloryhole through a glass door, still nonchalantly naked.

"Yes we are!" said Ava, leading us out.

Cheers and applause from all the sisters gathered in the common room showered us. We were 3χ girls.

*******

Afterword

Thanks for reading my work! Please, find a minute to comment it, even (and especially) if you didn't like it. I'm always eager to improve my writing and... Well, get some satisfaction out of it!

12