The χχχ Sorority Pt. 05

Story Info
A sorority of proud sluts - Fucked-up games.
6k words
4.7
12.3k
12

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers

Previously....

Wren has joined a very special sorority: a community of happily promiscuous women funded by a secret gloryhole. Before she can call herself a proper slut, however, she has to attend pledge classes that involve very kinky homework! Also, there's her classmate Sebastian, who knows how χχχ sisters really have fun and claims that he's interested in Wren as a friend and not just to fuck her: you don't need to fake a friendship to sleep with the easiest girls on campus, he says. He seems awfully confident that she wouldn't be able to resist him anyway, just because he's handsome. Wren wants to put his theory to a test, but so does he.

Main characters (for the new readers):

- Jolene, a.k.a. Jo, a blondie with a talent for BJs who looks like "a French tourist freshly off the plane". Wren's roommie and fuckbuddy.

- Billie, a spunky and slutty redhead. She's Wren's mentor/bad influence.

- Morgan, a raven-haired charismatic older sister. She's into BDSM, with a focus on the D...

- Sebastian, Wren's hot classmate, a model student whose inquisitive mind is almost too inquisitive...

- Kaya, a pledge of Native American descent with a passion for fitness and defying authority. Wren's other fuckbuddy.

- Violet, a bratty goth sister, the sorority's chief troublemaker. She's a submissive little and she's... Crazy. At least on the surface.

- Letitia, a nerdy black girl with a fetish for watching girl-on-girl scenes, even though she's straight. Kaya's roommie.

In this installment:

Wren's libido has reached a new high, now that she and her friends have decided that life is more fun when you live it constantly on the edge. It also makes you braver: indeed, after learning how much she loves pussy, it's time for Wren to explore some ass...

Themes and disclaimer

This story is about promiscuity, exhibitionism, a really high sexual drive and the discovery of one's sexuality. It has no pretense of being realistic.

The χ χ χ sorority

8. Fucked-up games

"Ready?" asked Violet over my shoulder, with a wicked smile, as her hands spread lube on our pussies. Kaya and I were kneeling on a couple of yoga mats in front of each other, a little shifted so that only our right sides faced each other. We were naked, legs open, at the center of our common room and staring at each other scornfully when we nodded resolutely. "Aaaaand… Fuck!"

Our right hands jumped on the other's sex, at first mirroring their movements, massaging our labia and awakening our clits. To be honest, there wasn't much need: ever since I'd woken up, I'd thought about this moment with trepidation and I was already turned on.

"Boy, listen to your pussy, Wren, it's drenched," Kaya said, cupping her hand in a way that produced squelching sounds. How did the bastard do it? Every day she getting better at it. "Sopping wet, drooling for a cock…" Of course she knew how the wet sounds of sex turned me on!

"While yours drools for me, slut!" I replied before giving her pussy a light slap: she wasn't the only one who knew every goddamn trick to turn the other on!

"Boy, this game really has it all: strategy, physical skills, psychological warfare…" Violet mused, as she watched us and distractedly masturbated.

"Wren loves it! Why don't you film our matches? Then we could air them in the common room, you know, as sport events!" Kaya replied with a wicked grin as she played with my clit piercing. Was she out of her fucking mind!? Violet was crazy enough to do it!

"Great idea!" Violet indeed agreed. "Or even better, we could do this with a live audience, in the evening! And I become a bookmaker and let people place bets… Then I could rig the games, become rich and corrupted…"

"Oh, shit, what have we done?!" I moaned desperately.

It had all started with Jo, Kaya and me deciding to bring ourselves to the verge of climax every morning before class without cumming, a thing called edging. Since we often went for an early morning run, Kaya and I had thought it would be more fun to do it together. One fateful day, however, while we were furiously fingerbanging as we made out against a wall, Violet had spotted us (apparently she often had trouble sleeping). At first, we'd thought it would be harmless to let her watch: actually it was welcome, because having an audience turned us on. Big mistake.

"Why don't we turn this into a game?" she had proposed with a devilish grin. "Each of you can use one hand trying to make the other cum. The first one who can't take it anymore and backs off loses. And if the loser ends up cumming anyway, we could think of a huge penalty!"

It was basically a game of chicken, fueled by our competitiveness and our desperate need for a release: what could possibly go wrong?

"So, Wren, you in? A match tomorrow evening, in front of the whole sorority!" Kaya provoked me, bringing me back to the present. She was just saying it to turn me on, but I couldn't shake the idea from my head. Come on, Wren, concentrate! Maybe this could be a double-edged sword…

"I'm in if you are! Violet, where's your phone? Weren't you supposed to film us?" I grunted, pressing hard with my palm against her labia as I finger-banged her, knowing how much she liked it.

"Oh, yeah! Pity though that the first part of the match is missing…" she mumbled, starting to film us.

"We could still use it as a trailer to convince people to come and see us!" Kaya proposed with a deranged grin. Fuck, she was serious! And I just agreed to do this in front of everyone!

That thought did it. "I surrender!" I gasped and freed myself from her grasp, hoping it wasn't too late.

"YES! HA! I win!" Kaya yelled, as she jumped and raised her fists. At the same time I was in agony, squeezing my legs, summoning all my willpower not to cum. Losing really sucked at this game.

Besides, Kaya was leading by two matches now!

"Neither of you has cum, though, so… Have you really?" commented Violet with a fake grave tone, slowly shaking her head. "Have you?"

"But it's you who came up with this!" Kaya protested.

"I know!" she replied and then pranced away in her undies cackling maniacally like only she could do.

"I'm starting to think she's right… Ah, Wren, I warned you that we'd be dangerous together if left unchecked!" Kaya mused, caressing my hair with her left hand and bringing the other to her mouth to lick my juices off it.

"Wait! Don't!" I exclaimed grabbing her arm.

"Why?"

"I… Have my reasons," I replied getting up and putting my running shorts back on.

"Wait, does it have anything to do with your friend coming with us today?" Kaya insisted amused.

"Fine, I want him to smell sex while we run," I caved. "Actually, come think of it, let's smear it on our faces," I added, putting my hand in my pants and then applying the wetness on my lips and chin.

"That's just sick!" Kaya exclaimed with a hint of admiration, as she imitated me. "You really want to torture the guy!"

"Yes!" I admitted with a sadistic smile. "Come on, he thinks that since I'm a 3χ he can get in my panties whenever! He needs to be taught a lesson!"

As much as I pretended to be outraged, this was mostly a game. A fun one, because when we met Sebastian outside our house and I put a hand on his shoulder pretending to need support as I adjusted my shoe, the face he made was priceless.

"Say, Wren, have you two perchance just had… Fun?" he asked with his goddamn effortless nonchalance.

"Oh yeah," I replied sultrily, caressing Kaya's back and grabbing her firm ass, "We were having breakfast naked and… You know how it is… We couldn't resist." At that I looked at kaya in her amused eyes and kissed her.

Sebastian's cock didn't have his aplomb, for my great satisfaction. And the torture wasn't over. We were soon running around campus, smelling like a brothel, and since he wasn't as fit as we were, we managed to keep him constantly behind our backs to watch our buttocks dance and dream. At the end of our circular path, he was done for, in more sense than one.

"See you later in class!" I told him, striving to appear as fresh as a rose, as he panted doubled over. Then, addressing Kaya, I added: "Hey, let's be environment-friendly and shower together!"

Once again, Sebastian only saw our asses disappearing behind a door and dreamed in vain.

"Hey, I know it was just to tease him, but I wouldn't mind doing my second edging session in the shower!" Kaya said as we climbed the stairs towards our rooms and greeted Billie looking as a zombie – like every morning – who replied with a confused grunt.

"Yes, but first I have to wake Jo up!"

The first thing my roommie felt when she woke up were my gentle kisses on her belly slowly migrating downwards.

"Wakey wakey!" Kaya whispered in her ear, as I caressed Jo's inner thighs to prompt her to spread her legs.

"Best. Alarm. Ever!" she mumbled.

Indeed, soon enough she found herself showered in kisses by Kaya while I ate her pussy with gusto, until she cried "I'm about!" and I had to stop.

"This thing is driving me crazy!" she complained, getting up. "Toss the goddamn coin!"

When I fetched it, the tension was palpable. Closing my eyes and praying for it to be tails, I sent it flying under our rapt gazes… Tails!

"YES! FINALLY!" Jo shouted, bringing her hands to her head in relief.

It'd been three days since the last time the coin had allowed us to cum. So it was with even more sensual tension that Kaya and I entered the shower stall.

"Hey, you're not taking Violet's stupid game seriously, right?" Kaya asked hugging me under the pouring water, and snaking her hand between my buttocks, mirroring my own.

"I'm definitely beating you next time," I replied as I moved away her raven wet mane and kissed her neck. "But no, of course not! And Sebastian was a one time thing, just for fun. I know we barely covered half our usual distance today and it bothered you."

Our soapy bodies slipped against each other as we shuddered when our anuses were caressed by the other. In Morgan's last pledge class we'd learned anal massage, a wonderful discovery.

"It's not like I'm jealous or anything…" she protested weakly, as I grabbed her boob and suckled her nipple. My answer was just nodding so that I could pull her button up and down with my teeth. As advertised, Kaya was indeed a bit like a man, in that she was extremely uneasy talking about her feelings. So it wasn't a surprise when she fled the conversation: "Come on, let's practice!"

At that she fell on her knees and dived in my ass, while I began masturbating. When her tongue touched my asshole, it was pure bliss. I loved being rimmed, it was a delicate and foreign sensation, relaxing and exciting at the same time. When Jo had done it in our pledge class for the first time, I'd become an anal sex enthusiast, even in the active role: I just had to share with my sister what an awesome discovery I'd made!

"Oh, shit, yeah!" I gasped, as Kaya went back to use her finger and slowly opened me up.

At any rate, overcoming the psychological block against our assholes and their "dirtiness" had been hard for all of us – and indeed the first anal action Kaya and I had ever seen was now, in the clean, safe space of a soapy shower. On one hand we all knew that our backdoor was an erogenous zone because of porn, but at the same time it was a "porn thing" not something we actually considered for everyday life. On top of that, adult movies had given us a lot of misconceptions. For example, when Morgan had asked what anal was all about, one of us, Piper, had answered what we all had in mind: "men sticking it up a woman's butt". Morgan's reply had been just a (kinda intimidating) raised eyebrow.

"Such a nice ass…" Kaya commented, just before pushing her tongue inside my asshole. All of a sudden I felt a wave of shivers that somehow had the power of lifting me up. It was such a strange pleasure!

We'd been so lucky to have Morgan open up our minds… Besides our asses! After raising her eyebrow, she'd explained to us how much men liked to be penetrated too and why. Prostate massage and pegging, foreign concepts for us until then, had surprisingly been the main topic of our class. It was a pity that we had to cover all that in theory, but there was still a lot you could practice with your fellow sisters. Like rimming.

"Shit, I'm close!" I groaned, gathering all my willpower to move my hand away from my sex. "Come on, my turn!"

I slapped away Kaya's hand when she tried to touch herself. She'd rushed a little with me, but I would take my time.

One long and thoroughly appreciated rimming session later, I was walking with a reborn Billie to class.

"So, how's my little sister doing? You smelled like sex when I met you this morning!"

"This edging thing of yours is totally working! Our libido is up again. Almost too up!"

After Kaya had joined me and Jo in our nightly escapades, we'd have wild sex almost every night, but after a while we mostly ended up chatting, hanging out, and playing Jo's weird table games, which was awesome, but it wasn't good for our "homework" and… Well, we missed the thrill of our sexual exploration. So we'd spoken with Billie and she'd introduced us to edging.

"Told ya! Classic newbie mistake! You were just a little burned out! I mean, we are young and strong, but even our libido has limits! You following my routine?"

"Yes, two denied orgasms in the morning and frequent touching for the rest of the day. Are you sure that it's not, like, unhealthy?" I asked, half-heartedly, mostly because sometimes I had Morgan's voice in my head saying: "Don't exaggerate!" The truth, however was that we wanted to exaggerate, to make stupid mistakes and get in trouble. And Billie was totally on board with that!

"Of course it's bad for you! I told you, I'm a terrible friend! But this is the only time in our life when we can afford to live unhealthy! We drink, we smoke, we do drugs… We have fun no matter the cost! That's the principle I live by!" she replied. Then, a little more seriously, she added: "But if it's not for you, don't. I won't judge you for that."

"Come on, couldn't you just say I'm worrying for nothing?"

"Fine. Edging constantly it's the secret for eternal life! By the way, what's bothering you all of a sudden?"

"Nothing! That's the point! I keep doing the craziest things without a second thought! This morning I made Sebastian smell Kaya's juices in my hand just to tease him!"

"You, my friend, are tasting freedom! And it tastes like… Mlmlmlm!" she replied, pretending to eat pussy with her tongue between her hands. "Exactly like I promised you!"

Back in class, I found Sebastian scrupulously reordering his notes.

"So, you had fun this morning?" I provoked him, sitting down and leaning on his shoulder. "Because I had, both before and after our run!"

"Oh yeah, a ton of jacking off material!" he replied, without even raising his eyes.

Our conversations must've sounded incredibly creepy from the outside, but the truth was that they brought us closer. Joking about how big of a slut I was or his lust for me had allowed us to conquer what otherwise would've made things awkward. Besides, Sebastian wasn't a creep: whenever we talked about anything else, it was clear he respected me and I started to consider him as a friend. And it was so liberating to have a friend from the outside who knew about my sorority and wasn't bothered by it!

"Yeah, I'm afraid that you are going to need a lot of that! Unless we find you a girl. Billie keeps telling me of the awesome parties she goes to: wanna come?"

"Sure, it sounds fun!" he replied with a smile. Always that hint of slyness in it, though!

The afternoon passed by fast. Every once in a while I went to the restroom to "freshen up", which meant touching myself in a stall, while other students actually did some real freshening just the other side of the door. Back to χχχ house, I looked for Billie who was waiting for me by the pool as usual for an evening smoke.

"So, what d'you think?" I asked her, after rolling my own weed-laced cigarette: since we ended up doing this basically every day, I'd grown tired of scrounging her weed and so I started to buy my own and had her teach me how to roll a spliff.

"I'm very proud!" she replied in cloud of thick smoke.

"You are such a bad influence! Now I find myself smoking these even when you're not around!"

"I should pursue a career as a bad influencer then!"

"Hey, about the parties you were talking about last time… Is it ok if Sebastian tags along? I kinda promised I'd be his wingwoman."

"Sure, why not? Wait, the goal is to succeed or fail to find him a girl?"

"Succeed! Why is everyone so obsessed with me and him sleeping together? You don't join this sorority if you want a relationship, do you?"

"On the contrary! There's a bunch of sisters who have boyfriends or girlfriends! And some of them even know what their loved ones do for fun!" she replied with a chuckle. "Of course, you have to be down for an open relationship, but people can make it work. Morgan has been with her boo for almost two years now. And there are even some sisters who somehow juggle two of them! Like Molly: she's dating a guy and a girl."

"Huh! What about you?"

"I'm a lone wolf," she shrugged. "So don't get any ideas!"

"My heart is broken," I replied flatly. I had a feeling that there was more to it, but Jo came rushing to take me to pledge class.

"Guys, Kaya and I invented something!" said cheerfully Letitia, Kaya's roommie, once we reached the classroom.

"It's a game we are all going to play tonight!" Kaya added.

Before she could tell us what they meant, however, Morgan entered the room and silence fell immediately.

"Have you practiced on yourselves anal massage? Has any of you tried to rim their sister? A show of hands…"

Jo, Kaya and I had always been model students, but to be fair a lot of the other pledges were keeping up, even though they were straight. According to Billie's wisdom, it was rare for a girl to end up in our sorority without having a lot of fluidity.

"I can show it to you, if you'd like," Kaya provoked our teacher. She, like half of our sorority, had a huge crush on Morgan.

"Oh, you'll have your chance, I'm sure…" Morgan went on, unfazed, fetching a wooden box. "Today, we finally talk about sticking stuff up your butt!" – Piper blushed violently at that – "Has any of you tried that? Have you enjoyed it?"

I raised my hand with a shiver and my face clearly communicated that it'd been a nasty experience with a dickhead, both literally and figuratively. Zoe and Piper raised theirs too, but their opinions were less extreme.

"Yeah… Forget all that. You never did anal, because you'll find out what anal is today, with me. You'll learn that it requires preparation, patience and training, and it's not for anybody, even though all of you can do it safely."

"I love her so so much…" Kaya commented with dreamy eyes. She didn't take it well when I laid on her what Billie had revealed.

Our first anal lecture was theoretical. Morgan described in detail how to do a deep cleaning, she told us everything there was to know about lubricants and finally she showed us a bunch of anal toys and explained how to use them.

"The next part of this lecture is optional. If you are not interested in being penetrated anally, you can go now that you can make an informed choice."

Leigh got up, but quickly sat down again as soon as she realized she'd be the only one. Morgan then took from a cabinet a bunch of wooden cases.

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
298 Followers
12