The χχχ Sorority Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And now, for my brave anal explorers, a gift! This is our sorority's own stretcher kit. All the anal sluts who have been here before you have had one of these."

The case contained a set of eight silicon buttplugs of increasing size, ranging from utterly non-threatening to WTF and a string of anal beads.

"Oh, look, their size is indicated with the number of χs monogrammed in the handle," noticed Jo amused. Indeed, on the T-shaped handle of the smallest one – as big as little finger – they had engraved "lil", but the next one sported a χ–. The next had χ, then there was χ+, χχ–, χχ, χχ+ and χχχ, which was almost as big as my fist. The implication, I assumed, was that if I wanted to call myself a proper 3χ anal slut I had to be able to stick the biggest one up my ass.

"Boy, this is going to require some work…" I commented.

"Yes it will, but all in due time. Tonight I want you to practice cleaning yourself so that you can be anal-ready for tomorrow's class. For the most curious ones, I'll explain how to insert the smaller plugs."

Oh, I was curious indeed, but not just about anal.

"So? What's the game you've been talking about?" I asked Letitia at the end of the lecture.

"Well, we were talking, Kaya and I, about your nightly threesomes and… I find it really hot!" Letitia explained, looking embarrassed. "I'd love to join, but as a watcher, not as a player, so to speak. I mean, a woman's body itself doesn't really turn me on, it's women having sex, for some reason."

"Sure, no problem!" Jo reassured her.

"Yeah, but what Kaya said too but it doesn't feel right. We are supposed to do these things together, you know? And I hate it that I can't do them with my roommie."

"So I told her that we also just chill together and sometimes play some table games," Kaya interjected excitedly. "And she was like: 'what kind, like Monopoly?'. And then I was like: 'Yeah, or something more spicy, like naked Twister'."

"And that gave me an idea: Twist Her! It's like Twister but with me as the spinning wheel. I decide where you put your body parts and… It's not on the ground!" Letitia completed. "This way I can watch and masturbate, but at the same time I'm part of it!"

"She'd be like our porn movie director or something!" Kaya added.

"That's a wonderful idea! I think. I don't know, it sounds great and, I'm so so horny…" Jo replied, making a face.

"She read my mind!" I added.

So that night, after a thorough anal cleanse, Letitia and Kaya came to our room armed with their toys and their "lil" and "χ-" plugs. Letitia was feeling clearly awkward and so I decided that first we could smoke some of my weed. Just a tiny bit to lower her inhibitions.

"You know what I really found hot the first days here?" Letitia blurted as she extinguished my spliff. "The idea of you two sleeping in the same bed, naked, every single night! You know, picturing you touching each other because you can't resist it! And then I started fantasizing about Kaya sneaking in the middle of the night to wake you up sucking your nips or something!"

"Then let's do it!" said Jo, ditching her panties and lying down on the futon, imitated by me. "You sit there and tell us what to do!" she added, gesturing towards her desk.

"Ok, Jo, close your eyes and you too, Wren. Kaya, turn off the light and turn on that bedside lamp, but put a T-shirt on it or something: there's got to be very little light," said Letitia loudly, perched on the desk with her vibrator at the ready.

As she imparted her instructions, I realized that it was killing the mood, at least for me: it felt fake to hear a commentary! It was such a pity that she couldn't talk to each of us separately! Unless…

"I have an idea! Let's put on our airpods and start a group videochat with our mics, video and audio turned off. You Letitia stay hidden and take our phones along with yours. When you want one of us to do something, activate her audio and whisper your instructions. This way your voice will be played directly in her ear and her ear only!"

"That's genius!" she agreed, fetching a pillow to further suppress the sound of her voice.

The scene was set. It was just me and Jo, our eyes shut to pretend we were asleep. Some rustling…

"Wake up, Wren…" whispered Letitia's voice in my ear. Opening my eyes I found Jo's nipple in front of me. "So yummy… Why don't you taste it?"

Guided by my invisible puppeteer, I gave a playful lick at Jo's cute button, making her moan and steer. "Tut tut, she's so noisy… Shut her up with the plug!"

Like a fussy baby with their pacifier, Jo began to suck on the plug as soon as I inserted it. However, she soon moaned "I want it in my ass!" turning on her belly and spreading her legs. Was she following Letitia's orders? I had no idea, but this was getting interesting!

"Lube it with your mouth first, Wren!"

At that I dived between her buttocks and started doing little circles with my tongue around her hole. Drooling as much as I could, I stroked it and pushed the tip inside her. Then, following Morgan's explanation, I got actual lube and began pushing a finger in and slowly stretching her up, ready to insert the plug. In the meantime, Kaya and Letitia were helping each other with their own "lil" plug: we were doing our homework, after all! Soon enough they were all plugged in but me.

"Now toy with it. Push it in and out!" ordered the voice in my ear, and I complied: Jo moved and gasped, but she seemed to enjoy the whole thing. I couldn't wait for my turn! But it was Letitia who decided: "Turn her around and eat her pussy too!" And so obediently I did, still playing with the handle of the plug, while Jo reveled in pleasure. In the meantime, Kaya got out of the room.

As I played with Jolene's labia minora, the door was opened ever so slightly.

"Guys, you awake?" Kaya whispered. Jo's moan was our collective answer. "Oh, you're playing with your plugs? Can I join?" I went on my knees and wiggled my butt in response.

At that she lay with her back on the ground and slid between my legs. A warm wetness… Kaya hadn't lost time and her tongue was already performing its magic on both my holes. I was enjoying myself, when her finger surprised me as it started making its way in.

All of a sudden a cold liquid touched me. The lube. It was time! Indeed, a new hard cold object was now prodding me and pushing. I felt all of a sudden lighter and weirder and tickled and… Full! It was in!

"Now do to Jo exactly what Kaya does to you…" Letitia whispered.

Ah, that sensation again! Kaya was sliding the plug out… And so did I. Her tongue licked the length of my vagina with a playful flick and so did mine… After the first few clumsy attempts, we soon moved in unison: push the finger inside, suckle there, a kiss here, caress the clit with the tip of the nose, moan together. Still a little high, I felt myself fade and enter a trance-like state, as if I was merely an extension of Kaya. In the darkness, my vagina and Jo's became one, my entire universe, a universe of pleasure. I was about to cum…

"You can't cum yet, silly! You can only do what I tell you and I haven't told you that!" Letitia whispered with a devilish chuckle. I had the feeling that she was starting to have a power trip, but the rules were clear. How could I possibly avoid an orgasm though? I was so close!

"Now, say that you want to taste Kaya's juicy ass too and get to work!"

"I wanna taste your juicy ass too, Kaya!" I moaned, moving my sex away from her skilled mouth just in time. "Me too!" Jo added.

Soon enough, Kaya was sitting on the other desk, her legs as wide apart as she could – and she was incredibly flexible – so that we could kneel in front of her and play with both her holes at the same time.

"Now taste Kaya: extract the plug and put it in your mouth!" Letitia whispered, while Jo sucked her clit.

Wait, what? Would I really put something that had been inside Kaya's ass in my mouth? Well, she was clean and I already tongue-fucked her: was there really a difference, hygiene-wise? And I was so turned on! Nothing really scared me anymore… The plug was out… Closing in on my lips… Oh, fuck it! As I put it in my mouth, Letitia whispered: "You are such an anal slut! Finger yourself and cum for me!" And so I sucked on it with gusto, because I knew it meant that I could finally, finally cum! And when I did, I came hard! "Dirty whore… You love it, don't you?" I was screaming by now, all the pent-up sexual tension in three days of constant edging exploding in one climax.

"Me too, me too!" Jo whined. So, shivering and almost collapsing, I passed the plug to her and she put it back inside Kaya with greed in front of my astonished eyes, twisted it a couple of times, as if she wanted to really rub it in, and then she extracted it to put it in her awaiting mouth. She was fingering herself hard too: another of Letitia's victims, it seemed.

"Play with Kaya!" she whispered, as Jo came too with the same exhilarating enthusiasm as I did.

After that, Letitia had us eat Kaya's pussy and ass in turns, while she told us how debauched and dirty we were. Our friend, on the other hand, was having the time of her life and soon reached the verge of a powerful climax.

"She's such a shameless noisy slut… Tell her that and to shut up!" Letitia commented in my ear.

"Ssshhh! Lower your volume! You're such a shameless noisy slut, Kaya!" I found myself hissing.

"I can't! You're going to have to shut me up!"

"Use the plug in your ass!" Letitia suggested.

So I did and so did Jo: we stuffed Kaya's mouth just before receiving further instructions. "Finger-fuck her empty ass!"

While I started to penetrate her, Jo was doing the same with three fingers in her vagina. In a crescendo of debauchery, we fucked Kaya's holes harder and harder, until she came. Explosively. As we both yelped in surprise, she squirted on our faces and screamed.

"So– Sorry!" she stammered, letting the plugs fall on the desk. "I didn't know… I've never… Perhaps it was the double penetration…"

"Thank her and lick each other's face clean!" Letitia whispered with a certain urgency: she was close too.

"Are you kidding? This was awesome!" I replied earnestly. Jo seemed genuinely amused too. "Come on, Wren, let's clean up!"

Kaya's squirt was… Just salty. Licking Jo's face drenched in squirt, anal lube, and cunt juices, instead, was just incredibly hot and deliciously dirty. We ended up making out very sloppily in front of Kaya, who was still slowly recovering.

"Yo, Letitia, you close?" we heard her say after a while.

Her roommie just nodded, seemingly trying her hardest to withhold the impending climax.

"Stay there! Girls, quit fooling around! I'm gonna do her nipples, you do ass and pussy!"

"Yes sir!" Jo replied, saluting her as she took my hand.

"Now, you don't cum until I tell you to," said Kaya, extracting her plug. Letitia nodded and opened her mouth, looking at her pleadingly. With a satisfied smirk, her roommie fed her the plug and started to spread lube on her nipples. This felt all planned: was it some kind of previous agreement between them or again Letitia's instructions?

"Now slow, girls, I wanna keep her on the verge for as long as possible."

Obediently, we began to tease Letitia. Her dark skin was in stark contrast with the pink inside her vagina and that somehow made me even more aware of how intimate she had let us become with her, especially considering that she was straight. So it was with even more gratitude than usual that I ate her pussy and rimmed her ass.

"Look how happy you're making your sisters… Your pussy and ass must be delicious!" Kaya whispered in her ears, as she massaged and pulled her nipples. "I wonder if your nipples are just as good!" she added slyly just before taking one between her teeth.

In a matter of seconds poor Letitia, attacked on all fronts by our skilled mouths, started moaning loudly, imploring Kaya to let her cum with her eyes. She cruelly denied her a couple of times, but in the end there was no way of containing her roommie's massive orgasm. When it arrived, she began to shake and immediately closed her legs, as if it could help her with the various waves of intense pleasure that were rocking her body. We tried to help her on the futon, that must've been way more comfortable, but she wouldn't move. One thing I had learned as a 3χ was the incredible variety of ways in which women dealt with an orgasm.

A minute later she was still panting hard with her back against the wall, with Kaya sitting at her side and caressing her hair.

"So, do you feel entertained?" she asked with a smirk.

Maybe it was because their lips were really close, but Letitia just kissed her and a few seconds later they were making out.

"Perhaps there is hope for you yet!" Kaya commented smugly when they finally parted. "Come on, babe, let's go to our room!" she added, taking her hand and getting up. Letitia followed with a perplexed and groggy look on her face.

The last thing we saw before the door closed was Kaya giving us a smug wink.

*******

Afterword

Thanks for reading my work! Please, find a minute to comment it, even (and especially) if you didn't like it. I'm always eager to improve my writing and... Well, get some satisfaction out of it!

In the next installment...

Wren's ready for the sisterhood's initiation, when she will have to prove that she can perform her duties in the gloryhole... In a very public way!

12